Raiders pass in supplemental draft

The Raiders selected quarterback Terrelle Pryor in the 2011 supplemental draft. On Thursday, the Raiders passed on the opportunity to select Baylor wide receiver Josh Gordon, even though they attended his pre-draft workout.
Gordon was selected by the Cleveland Browns in the second round of the supplemental draft, and he was the only player taken.
The Raiders held the 14th pick of the first round and had only one shot at Gordon, as it turned out. The Browns used the No. 2 pick of the second round to nab Gordon.
Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie has said that he is fond of his draft picks. He, obviously, didn’t feel as if a first-rounder for Gordon was a value pick.
Pryor cost the Raiders their 2012 third-rounder. The Browns now are without their second-round pick for the 2013 NFL draft.
The Raiders apparently are content going into the season with Denarius Moore, Darrius Heyward-Bey, Jacoby Ford, Juron Criner and whoever else emerges from a unit chock full of intriguing prospects.

Steve Corkran

• Raidernationdave

They could’a paid him with donuts!

++++++++++++++++++++++

DennisAllensVisor Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Seahawks release Mike Williams.

• PlunkforHOF

lol @ Capt Stubing.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Ahh, Troll feeding time?

• DennisAllensVisor

Troll, troll, troll your boat…

• hwnrdr

Have a good weekend Nation! Cleaning up and heading home!!!

• The Beeech Dawg

KoolKell Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Ahh, Troll feeding time?

———

Guess so. What are you going to eat today, Troll King?

• The Beeech Dawg

Albert Puss, you should take old goat Krappy with you to see Batman

I’m sure he’ll try to squeeze into his 1950′s Robin costume and get his head stuck in a tub of popcorn

• http://www.wasRaider75.com wasbanned

Tick-tock, tick-tock…

Get Branch signed already!!!

Attn: Reggie McKenzie

let that bum play out the year on the tag please

don’t fold under pressure. Monday can come and go, we’re still fielding the same team in 2012

• DennisAllensVisor

Tyvon Branch is a bum now!?!? LOL.

Classic RRS.

Clown shoes.

• http://modest-moderator ▌▌▌SPECIAL MODERATOR ALERT ▌▌▌

KoolKell Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 10:37 am
    I think the NCAA should suspend the Penn State Football program
    ——————————————————-

Why? Because of one rotten egg you gotta make all the other hard working student/athletes pay for one mans crime? I think they better monitor coaches with a little more scrutiny and discretion and try to weed out the perverts, but don’t make the honest people pay for the sinners disease.

Penn State is gonna be on the clean up and up now because everyone is gonna be lookin at them and their program real close. Throw the pervert and his accomplices to the wolves, hungry wolves, and let the people continue. I believe the tragedy eventually killed Joe Pa, and hopefully the proverbial sh*t hits the fans with the pedo-ring, and those bastards get drug outta the closet feet first, but again good sir, don’t punish the student/athletes.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

———————————–
    Football programs have been suspended for a lot less.

• DennisAllensVisor

Everyone have a safe weekend.

God Bless.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

You too, DAV.

• The Beeech Dawg

Yo, just got a fresh bag of reefer!

Gonna get hella high and then take a stripper to Joe’s Crab Shack

Soft shell action all up in here

BIGGIE REPRESENT

• TxRaider210

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Yo, just got a fresh bag of reefer!

Gonna get hella high and then take a stripper to Joe’s Crab Shack

Soft shell action all up in here

BIGGIE REPRESENT
    ——————-
    EEyy Jack, yall got the Joes shack in those parts too? Ditto on the dank, it’s weekend on!

• TxRaider210

Peace out DAV, enjoy the one day wknd !

• TxRaider210

Every wknd seems like it’s 1 day, schit just passes way too fast.

• TxRaider210

Branch = Beast. I will be buying the 33 and 56 maybe 21 jerseys this year.

• The Beeech Dawg

First I get my shack on, then I get loose with dem ladies

You KNOW them clams are bitin’ back

TARTAR SAUCE IN THE HOUSE

• TxRaider210

First got 2 pitchers of Zeigenbocks, lit up the doofer and crankin the boosie n webbie! Where DMAC been?

• TxRaider210

—————
    Some real schit to get folks ready for some gravy! R.I.P Pimp Chad

• Missus Beeecham

YO YO YO Bizzies

Me and mt girlfriend are goin high steppin tonite. We goin to Lucies Parlor and then cruisin the strip. You know me and my girlfriend aint got nothin to hide. We havin guest over for some train wrck (guarenteed headache) wine. We let it all hang.

WIZZLE UP GUZZLE UP SLURP N BURP

• Raiders for life

Too bad the RAIDERS don’t play the bears this season. It would be interesting if Soup and Bush started.

Hopefully DWOW doesn’t have the injury bug and violates Stan Routt twice this year.

• The Big Banana

————-

:shock:

• I405Raider

These lightning storms are intense. Been goin on for almost 24 hours.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

When bowl ineligibility and t.v. bans are handed down to schools, innocent players are collateral damage. Yet the punishment remains. To not punish PSU would actually be to make an exception for them. They’ve been punished enough? Heck, I’d say they’ve gotten away with enough. If you’re concerned about the players, perhaps give them the option of transferring without legal consequences stemming from their letters of intent, etc, and pay for their transportation. Everyone else? I’m sorry. Mere livelihoods are not more important than justice. Adults are responsible for themselves, and that includes career risk. Time for them to either punch up their resume`s, or stick it out with the school until the punishment has been served.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I405Raider Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 6:21 pm

These lightning storms are intense. Been goin on for almost 24 hours.
    —————
    Where you at?

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

KK Munster, he might be in the 405. What do you think ?________

KoolKell Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 6:45 pm

I405Raider Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 6:21 pm

These lightning storms are intense. Been goin on for almost 24 hours.
    —————
    Where you at?

• JB

A very interesting read from ESPN regarding Joe Paterno & the scandal at Penn State.

• raidertbone

The NCAA should just shut the mutha down for a year or so. If any team deserved a “death penalty” for transgressions, it’s Penn State, right now. Apologies to all those who get caught in the crossfire, but this is WAY worse than what SMU did over twenty years ago, IMO. Let all the recruits transfer out, then they can start all over again in 2014, once they’ve cleaned up their house. I’m not a Penn State hater – but I do think that the kid victims deserve some strong justice.

Check out Branch’s twitter acct:

1. wants to go roller skating
    2. into laser tag & Go Karts
    3. wants to see the Abe Lincoln vampire movie
    4. “Just took an amazing dump! It was a good one just felt like I had to share that with yall lol” 07/02/12. TB = Beeech Dawg ??
    5. Podunker ?? listens to Country music (Sugarland), talking about bonfires & bbq. quotes Ricky Bobby

[HD] Tyvon Branch Ultra Highlights

• r8eray

Wow….RRS, joining the P.M. Crew?

• http://www.djsulli.com/ Silverandblack666

I am joining the PM crew with RR as well.

• RAIDERMAN99

I would rank Branch in the upper echelon of safeties in the NFL. That’s my personal opinion and it’s certainly a debatable contention.

Is he worthy of a franchise tag ? I’m not sure.

But I’ll ask again – if you’re not going to completely blow up the Raider defense, if you want to have some semblance of continuity, if you want to retain a young vet that’s played relatively well – if not Branch, then who ?

I’d say that Branch might be the Raids most dependable defensive asset. I’d rank him as the unit’s best and most reliable tackler. I’d place him as pound for pound the hardest hitter on the defense. Besides Branch, I’d only classify Curry as being a real ‘banger’ on defense – someone that will line you up and knock the snot out of you.

Branch cartainly has not shown a proclivity for making game changing plays like an Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu, thus far.

However, Branch brings an element of reliable tackling and physicality. If you’re not going to blow the whole D up and start from scratch, IMO he’s the most viable candidate to build around.

DjSandusky44 wants justice lmwao

• I405Raider

KoolKell Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 6:45 pm
    I405Raider Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 6:21 pm

These lightning storms are intense. Been goin on for almost 24 hours.
    —————
    Where you at?
    —————————————————-

Woodinville, WA

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Nice Post 99. I agree.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Just north of Seattle……….wow in July?

• Raidernationdave

That’s truly a dude thang. Taking a gigantic turd that’s so fkn big you wondered if it would actually flush and then tellin’ the homies all about it. Those toilet turtles usually come at the worst moments too like when you’re gettin’ ready to get your freak on but that reptile wants to swim. Oh, and those dragons always stink the worst!

++++++++++++++++++++++

RaiderRockstar Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 7:25 pm

• Raidernationdave

Mrs. Shizzlenizzle in da hizzle fo shizzie.

++++++++++++++++++

Missus Beeecham Says:
    July 13th, 2012 at 5:34 pm

YO YO YO Bizzies

WIZZLE UP GUZZLE UP SLURP N BURP

Trade McFizzle!

• The Big Banana

Morning crew representing in the PM. I also took a bodacious dump earlier today. Felt like a new man.

• Missus Beeecham

Me and my girlfriend roll deuces on the kitchen table. We ain’t got nothin to hide. We drink wine, cheap wine, and have guests over for entertainment and serve snacks on paper plates. The we swing on the door. We dry hump the floor. We just have a good time cuz we ain’t ashamed and got nothin to hide. My girlfriend likes me for who I am after that cheating bastard husband of mine came home with crabs. We past that now. We just slurp n burp and lookin forward to some tail gating if you get my drift.