Live Raiders chat today at 1 p.m.

By Jon Becker
Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 at 11:05 am in Oakland Raiders.

Steve Corkran will answer your Raiders questions today at 1 p.m. during a pre-training camp live chat.

• Marks hair

394. Exactly

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I’m not buying this 100 hours/ week story. He was a coach last year, so he knew the job was very demanding with long hours, so why now? A few days before TC?
    I don’t like it!

• Method To My Madness

JR Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 10:22 am
    Too bad about Wisniewski leaving as o-line coach.

More and more, the Raider mystique of the past is disappearing.

Al, Jack Tatum, Ben Davidson pass away, and then a great guy like this leaves the staff.

Man, the future better start NOW.
    *******************

Those guys will never be forgotten…they are always here with us

But we have to start anew..time to bring these new generation of Raiders on up

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

A’s to win World Series, Brien.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

From Twitter:

Terrelle Pryor ‏@TerrellePryor
    Teddy died now my father. I need some prayer forreal !!!!

• Method To My Madness

99….you been on war path lately? Everything cool old man?

• hwnrdr

RaiderDuck Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 10:25 am
    From Twitter:

Terrelle Pryor ‏@TerrellePryor
    Teddy died now my father. I need some prayer forreal !!!!

Oh oh, more distraction as we head to TC?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

TP,

I’m praying for you and your father.
    Buckeyes!!!

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Uh…Skip Thomas died a year ago. What’s with this breaking news stuff?

Anyhow, speaking of Skip, If anyone ever gets a copy of actual SB 11 telecast, watch when they show a picture of “Dr Death” Skip Thomas, looking like Dru Down with long permed hair. lol. He’s got stunnas on and his head is tilted, too. Just mean muggin. This is 1977! I could just see him and Tatum kicking it in the town.

• Marks hair

8-8

• Method To My Madness

Sullivan44 Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 10:24 am
    A’s to win World Series, Brien.
    ************************8

Whoooooaaaa I like it….and Raiders win AFC West?
    No need to ask bout W’s right?

• Method To My Madness

Damn TP….we here for ya big dawg…..thats tough

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I feel bad for TP.
    Stay strong TP.

• TxRaider210

Raider O Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 10:30 am
    TP,

I’m praying for you and your father.
    Buckeyes!!!

————–
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family TP. Turn this tragedy in to inspiration and play your heart out this year!

• Method To My Madness

I dont know how this season will go….But if we remain relatively healthy I’m going 9-7 afc west crown…i’m puttin my support behind carson

• Method To My Madness

Rough the last year and a half for TP…alot of change in his life being in his early 20s…its tough but this will make him a better man…we shall show our support to him in Napa

• Method To My Madness

Inge with his 11th!…a’s 3-0…stay hittin jacks!

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

After they showed that picture of Skip Thomas,

Dandy Don:

“Skip says he doesn’t smile in pictures because every time someone takes a picture of him, they’re taking a piece of his soul. Nice guy, though. I love Skip”

lol. Those were great days.

• Marks hair

Cp3 does give me hope that i havent had in yrs..

• Marks hair

Hope the A’s dont peak too soon.. It feels like the moneyball season again.

• Method To My Madness

I had hope last season until Al died,JC went down and Hue became Napolean all within a month of each other…but we moving on and 2012 carson is my guy

• Method To My Madness

Marks Hair Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 10:40 am
    Hope the A’s dont peak too soon.. It feels like the moneyball season again.
    ******************************

No they peaking at right time…after all star break you must make your push cuz AL playoff races are still tight for everyone….texas is only 5 games up on us and gotta play us hella times end of season

• Method To My Madness

Dammit…come on milone! men on 1st and 3rd…1 out with Encarnacion is up

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Method To My Madness Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 10:40 am
    I had hope last season until Al died, JC went down and Hue became Napoleon all within a month of each other…but we moving on and 2012 carson is my guy

=============================================

Hue was really put in a weird position. In the history of the NFL, what other head coach has suddenly gained control of an entire franchise midway through a season? Too bad he let it go his head like he did.

• Marks hair

did anybody notice that bane in batman rises sounds a just like henry kissinger? Or henry killinger, and his magic murder bag..

• DJ Johnny

415.Method To My Madness Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 10:34 am

I think i’ts gonna take more than 9-7 to win the west.

• TxRaider210

————–
    Bernanke gets schooled, yet again.

• DJ Johnny

424.RaiderDuck Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 10:44 am
    Method To My Madness Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 10:40 am

=============================================

Hue is confident in his abilities as any coach worth his salt would be.

Nobody seems to give the guy any credit.

1st ever HC gig. All the injuries, losing his boss midseason, his best player (DMAC), his starting QB, his top receivers, and he STILL manages to come away w/out a losing record and guys wanna roast him as a “pimp” and bascially an incompetant boob.

I know i know, if he was so wonderful how come he’s at Cincinnati as a d-backs asst?

Did he make some bad decisions??? Heck yes, but

• DJ Johnny

… i’ve seen coaches with 10 yrs. or more under their belt make real bad ones too.

Oh well. We move on confidently with DA.