Raiders first training camp practice in 40 minutes

The dawn of a new era for the Raiders has been in full swing for the better part of six months now. The next phase begins in a little more than 30 minutes, when the 89 players on the roster assemble on the two practice fields here in Napa for the first training camp practice.
It remains to be seen whether all 89 players are able to practice at full tilt. Coach Dennis Allen said Saturday that he wasn’t sure at the time whether all his players passed their physicals.
For sure, we are told, the likes of center Stefen Wisniewski, running back Darren McFadden and wide receiver Denarius Moore will be on the field.
The first practice begins at 8:50 a.m. and is expected to run until 11 or so. From there, it’s on to a news conference with Allen and player interviews.
I will be Tweeting live from the field throughout practice and posting throughout the day.

Follow me on Twitter: @corkonthenfl

Steve Corkran

• DennisAllensVisor

Im not debating Ford’s potential. Not at all.

Facts are facts though.

In the WCO, you have to run crisp routes.

• eastoaklandraider

IM ON THE FORD BANWAGON AS WELL AS DHB BUT DHB AGILTY AND QUICKNESS SEEM TO BE LACKING HE SEEMS STIFF

• eastoaklandraider

WHERE ARE ALL THE CP3 HATERS SHOW YOURSELF NOW SO WHEN HE LIGHTS IT UP THIS YEAR I KNW WHO TO GO AT.METHOD IS ALREADY ON THIS LIST WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOU HATERS I KW YOUR OUT THERE

• Thec

Only reason it was a pick was because Ford didnt run the route right.

++++++++++

did JFORD slip on that play???

• raiderfankirk

Wow. I see Masterbater dog is firing up the dildo 8000. He’s so cool …..naw just posting on Raiders blog because he likes the logo. Sees himself as the cool butt pirate.

• DennisAllensVisor

Thec Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    Only reason it was a pick was because Ford didnt run the route right.

++++++++++

did JFORD slip on that play???

—-

Nah, he stopped. Then when he saw that the ball was heading where he was supposed to be he kinda stumbled that way.

• rob_raider

dhb is easily our best wr. 64/975. no one even close to that. moore is good but 33/618 isn’t all the way there yet. ford is a great returner. he made some circus catches 2 years ago. route running/target/hands? mmm. not the best. criner is the real deal. it wouldn’t shock me if ford was dealt. look at the roster. reggie likes big recievers. moore is undersized for him. ford is tiny.

• aig-raiders

raiderfankirk Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

———
    lmfao…post of the day

• DJ Johnny

653.eastoaklandraider Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

You won’t hear it from me. I’m a card carrying, flag waving Carson Palmer backer.

I’ve always liuked him. Can’t see him doing anything to change that.

Did I like the GB game? Nope; but I still have his back.

• aig-raiders

Rob,

Would you throw to DHB on 3rd downs or to Ford? I’ll take Ford in a heart beat over DHB.

• rob_raider

Raiderfankirk Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

***************

LOL. he’s such a tool.

• DennisAllensVisor

rob_raider Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

—-

Greg Jennings & Randall Cobb arent big..?

I think Reggie likes system fits & guys that can play more than physical attributes..

• Thec

+++++++++

Criner is real no doubt. He will emege as the NATIONS best WR before year is out.

It woud shock the schat out of me of JFORD was dealt.

JFORD being small is of no consequence, if it were he would not be in the NFL, 3rd pick no less…

• The Beeech Dawg

Always seems like not long after I deep fry Nob Raider, RaiderfanDork pops his head out of a hole

It’d be weird for Nob to trot out a sock puppet even goofier than himself

But I’ve seen my minions resort to very, very lame levels after a few Beeeech Diggity uppercuts

Gots to keep it real

RASTA GANJA N FULL EFFECT

• DJ Johnny

I’ve always liuked him. Can’t see him doing anything to change that.
    —–

Good thing I didn’t typo “liuked” with a “C”. Hard to live that one down.

• eastoaklandraider

ROB DHB WAS HEALTHY MOST OF THE SEASON DMOORE WAS NOT THUS THE BETTER NUMBERS. BUT WHILE DHB DID IMPROVE HE IS STILL LACKS AGILITY THE ABILITY TO SHOW HE CAN CATCH THE DEEP BALL AND HE JUST SEEMS STIFF WITH NO QUICKNESS.

• J Hill

Cmon Dodgers!!!!

Go get Lee from the Phillies.

• rob_raider

Aig-Raiders Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    Rob,

******************

neither one honestly. moore or criner. dhb still has his issues but numbers don’t lie. he had a good season and i expect him to get better. he may never have glue-like hands but he is producing. having guys like criner and ausberry could give us nice 1st down targets. but al davis was correct on dhb. his incredible speed makes CB’s play soft because they have no choice. it allows easy underneath stuff. and he gets yards after the catch because he’s big and strong. i think more is coming from him.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

aig-raiders Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

raiderfankirk Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

———
    lmfao…post of the day
    =========================================

Mistress biachi is boring. Sad, tired and boring.

• aig-raiders

Well Donald Driver is 6-0 194. I dont think he is big by nfl standard at all. Dude has had a long GB career so far.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

eastoaklandraider Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:15 pm

====================================

He also ran through and over a few DB’s on his way to the zone last year. That was sweeeeet.

• The Beeech Dawg

A true blog classic – one of my minions firing up a sock puppet to make him feel better

Blog Brahs, please enjoy, they don’t make ‘em this dumb very often

HOLLA

—————————–

rob_raider Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Raiderfankirk Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

***************

LOL. he’s such a tool.

• rob_raider

b#tch dog’s new reggae band is called “rasta ganja”. how original.

• DennisAllensVisor

aig-raiders Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    Rob,

—-

44 of DHB’s 64 receptions were for a 1st down in 2011.

• eastoaklandraider

IM TAKING THE WAIT AND SEE APPROACH ON CRINER I NEED TO SEE HIM AGAINST A REAL LIVE DEF BEFORE I JUMP ON HIS BANDWAGON. PLUS HE WAS DRAFTED IN THE 5TH FOR A REASON RIGHT?

• DennisAllensVisor

J Hill Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:17 pm
    Cmon Dodgers!!!!

Go get Lee from the Phillies.

—-

Not gonna happen.

Contract is too big.

• aig-raiders

Rob,

I like DHB with the rock in his hands but, until he proves it, I dont have confidence in his ability to be a well rounded WR. I hope he proves me wrong this year but we will see. He’s just not a natural WR at this level.

• rob_raider

b#tch dog can’t stop talking about me. i think he has a crush on me. he keeps talking about my “nob”. creepy weirdo.

• aig-raiders

Visor,

Can you have a break down of how many 3rd catches our WRs got each last year. Sure DHB with the rock in his hand is tough but getting that rock secured in place has been the challenge.

• Thec

eastoaklandraider Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

++++++++

Make no mistake bruh Criner is the truth…Cannot Sleep or leave out Streat, and McGee…We will be very deep in WR, which Is why i advocate some 4 and 5 WR sets. We have the personel for it finnally.

• aig-raiders

If we are indeed deep at the WR position, then expect lots of GB 4 WRs look. CP3 will have a great year with that formation.

• eastoaklandraider

IF DHB CANT IMPOVE HIS AGILITY AND QUICKNESS HE BETTER BE A T.O.TYPE AND I MEAN BEING PHYSICAL. TAKE A SHORT PASS GIVE A STIFF ARM AND TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE. T.O. WAS GREAT AT THAT.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

rob_raider Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:22 pm

===========================================

You can’t really blame mistresss biachi for focusing on nobs. She lives in her stepdad’s garage and when he comes home me makes biachi play “Call of Duty” with him and his “Uncle Mike”.

• The Beeech Dawg

OH HELLS YEAH

This may be a blog first, Brahs

Follow the comedy along:

1) Nob Raider gets destroyed in a blog rap war
    2) Nob fires up sock puppet RaiderfanDork to help lick his wounds
    3) “Ultimate Blog Punching Bag” Peemore Bust jumps on the sinking nerd ship

I don’t think it gets any better than 3 scared minions spooning each other for support, holla

——————

Seymour Bush Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:17 pm

aig-raiders Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

raiderfankirk Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

———
    lmfao…post of the day
    =========================================

Mistress biachi is boring. Sad, tired and boring.

• DennisAllensVisor

eastoaklandraider Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:24 pm

—-

Did you watch the game vs the Texans last year?..

• Thec

Cliff notes summary version of day 1;

Jerry, can we finnally get the full blown?

• Dakota

Did DHB go work out with Palmer this offseason? He nneds to develop that level of trust a QB needs with his #1 WR. Moore and Palmer seem to already have it.

DHB improved a lot in year 3, so I am holding out hope that he can produce a few TDs in 2012. He just has to prove to Palmer that he can be trusted to go get the ball when Palmer gives him an opportunity. Don’t wait for the ball, don’t let the ball into your chest….go get it and make a move!

• rob_raider

dhb does need some more refinement but who woulda thought he would do what he did last year? i’m hoping he continues.

i like ford but he really hasn’t shown much more than some explosiveness.

criner dropping to the 5th was mainly due to his 40-time. and he didn’t have as good of a year last year as the year before. but he was a 1st team pac-10 guy. and by all accounts he has looked fantastic. ask murphy.

• Thec

aig-raiders Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:24 pm

++++++

DMO, DHB, JFORD, CRINER… Which one will see the roll in coverage to where they are?
    Which one gets to abuse a LB?

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Uh oh”, looks like biachi is starting to melt down as usual. don’t worry biachi, “Uncle Mike” and “Daddy” will be home for a new round of “taste the snake”.

• Thec

Did DHB go work out with Palmer this offseason?

++++++

Yes he did…not worried about DHB. He will be productive.

JFORD bailed out Jason Campbell as a rookie in a game against KC.

yes, it happened.

before then??
    since then ??

he’s a solid kick returner, when he can secure the football. he’s young & has potential

nobody is disputing any of this. He’s just not a Top 4 WR for the Raiders

problem?

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Dakota Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Did DHB go work out with Palmer this offseason?
    ======================================

yup. Palmer did go to DHB a lot in crucial situations last year. Houston and the last KC game come to mind.

• eastoaklandraider

DennisAllensVisor Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:25 pm
    eastoaklandraider Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:24 pm

—-

Did you watch the game vs the Texans last year?..

—————–

YES HE SPUN OUT OF A TACKLE AND TOOK IT TO THE HOUSE BUT TO ME THAT WAS MORE OF A MISSED TACKLE THAN DHB GREATNESS. THE REASON HE GOT HIS NUBERS WAS BECUZ HE GOT SOFT COVERAGE BUT AGAINST A TOP FLIGHT CORNER DHB WAS SHUT DOWN

• lefty12

AIG,DHB was the guy Palmer looked to on 3rd down last year.Why wouldn’t he?The Dbs are usually at least 10 yds off him.Easy throw and catch 1st downs.

• Dakota

new post

• rob_raider

b#tch dog, always licking his balls
    applying for jobs at all of the malls

an internet partier, raising the roof
    but we all know he’s a reality goof

sitting alone in his hole-y underpants
    coming up with his ridiculous rants

smoking his make-believe dope
    he likes to be tied up with a rope

an S&m creep in a leather mask
    beating off to pictures of amy trask

a little pathetic middle aged guy
    remembering that one time the cool guys let him get high

• The Beeech Dawg

Yo, smacking down my minions inspired this totally dope new jam for my ocean-smooth reggae band, Rasta Ganja

This song is about my lyrical mastery, gettin’ hella high with the PM Party Patrol and about nubian babes pleasuring my expanding weiner

I’m calling it “Palm Trees & Trade Winds (aka – my ding ding inside a va-jay-jay)”

Dissin’ nerdy blogger, my words be firey
    Smoking hella weed, PMPP gettin’ IRIE
    Keep the abs tight gonna take a long jog
    Then let dem ladies ride upon me mighty Beeech Lawg

SHOUT OUT TO MY BRATHA RASTA BOB MARLEY

• eastoaklandraider

Thec Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:23 pm
    eastoaklandraider Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

++++++++

—————————

BUT THIS ISNT THE PAC 12 THEC JUST NEED TO SEE HIM IN A REAL GAME

• eastoaklandraider

Lefty12 Says:
    July 30th, 2012 at 2:32 pm
    ————-

TEAMS SHOULD NOW KNW THAT DHB ISNT GOING DEEP TOO OFTEN SO THAT MAY LEAD TO TIGHTER COVERAGE WHICH LEADS TO LESSER NUMBERS FOR DHB UNLESS HE COMES OUT THIS YAER AND SHOWS HE CAN CATCH THE DEEP BALL