Live chat: Raiders vs. Cowboys exhibition, Monday at 5 p.m.

By Jon Becker
Monday, August 13th, 2012 at 11:07 am in Oakland Raiders.

Bay Area News Group writer Steve Corkran will answer questions and provide insight from the Oakland Raiders’ preaseason opener against the Dallas Cowboys. Please join him at 5 p.m. Monday, and have those questions ready.

Go Raiders!

• http://www.djsulli.com/ Silverandblack666

“Pryor’s GM, HC, OC & QB coach have all stated this offseason that Pryor has talent and continues to improve.

yet 90% of Raider Nation wants to kick him to the curb before he even gets an opportunity. Why?

I don’t get it. He doesn’t have an “out of whack” contract. He’s not a locker room cancer. He’s a hard worker trying to perfect his craft. This is basically his rookie season. He was Reggie’s 3rd round developmental QB this draft

a 23 year old that hasnt played in a football game for 19 months needs to be more consistent and clean up his footwork ??

cut bait, Reggie! do it now!

YOU PEOPLE are clowns, print that”

Yeah I have to agree with RR here paying a development player 500K a year is nothing give the kid a few years to get it he came out of school early he needs the time behind a guy like Palmer to get him acclimated.

• theghostronin79

hate it when the Raider open on Monday Night Football. Having to wait through the Thursday night game, and then all the games on Sunday and Sunday night, then go to work and wait all day again.

It kills me.

============

That’s where I’m at…..Clock is my enemy… Combine that with the swamp forming in my Draws from this damn heat, and I’m getting chippy over here. Just wanna get home and get this damn thing STARTED already.

• DaTruth91

Go Raiders …EFF the haters.

• TxRaider210

Nice 12 pack of brewski, some hootin’ and hollerin’, should pan out to be a great night!

• guest123

RaiderRockstar Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 11:08 am
    Go Raiders!

___________

by the way, KC looked pretty tough in the preseason game versus Arizona

starters looked solid. defense produced 7 sacks & 2 turnovers

• theghostronin79

================

It will be man. Only bout 6 hours to go. That ain’t Sh*t. Let’s get it.

• 504 Raider

I’m gonna keep the menu light tonight since it’s just the preseason:

Popeyes Chicken
    Bottled Water
    Cold Sweet Watermelon

• TxRaider210

RaiderRockstar Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 11:12 am
    by the way, KC looked pretty tough in the preseason game versus Arizona

starters looked solid. defense produced 7 sacks & 2 turnovers

—————–
    You’re right man, still not convinced that AZ won’t be absolutely terrible this year though..

• theghostronin79

YEAH…Really?
    should be +14

I’m gonna keep the menu light tonight since it’s just the preseason:

Popeyes Chicken
    Bottled Water
    Cold Sweet Watermelon

***

@ 504

e-mail me directions to your house. be there at 6

• TxRaider210

theghostronin79 Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 11:13 am

================

It will be man. Only bout 6 hours to go. That ain’t Sh*t. Let’s get it.

——————-

Yeah man I’m pumped to see all these new players and coaches, should be the start of a new era of excellence!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I want Water!
    I want Chicken!
    I want Watermelon!!!

I love watermelon.
    Watermelon and white cheese. Arab style.

• DJ Johnny

7.RaiderRockstar Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 11:12 am
    by the way, KC looked pretty tough in the preseason game versus Arizona

starters looked solid. defense produced 7 sacks & 2 turnovers

Did u see how Routt looked?

• DJ Johnny

14.Raider O Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 11:16 am
    I want Water!
    I want Chicken!
    I want Watermelon!!!

I love watermelon.
    Watermelon and white cheese. Arab style.

Klas Tjborn would just change that last part to “Swedish Style”.

• TxRaider210

DJ Johnny Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 11:16 am
    7.RaiderRockstar Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 11:12 am
    by the way, KC looked pretty tough in the preseason game versus Arizona

starters looked solid. defense produced 7 sacks & 2 turnovers

Did u see how Routt looked?

—————
    Stan got a PI called, looked in true form.

Did u see how Routt looked?

***

@DJG

stealing a line from Corkran

“solid, if not spectacular”

I think he was only on the field for 5 or 10 plays though, seemed like

• theghostronin79

I want Water!
    I want Chicken!
    I want Watermelon!!!

================

LOL…You’d want anything right now wouldn’t ya?
    Ain’t you fasting?

• 504 Raider

12.RaiderRockstar Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 11:15 am
    I’m gonna keep the menu light tonight since it’s just the preseason:

Popeyes Chicken
    Bottled Water
    Cold Sweet Watermelon

***

@ 504

e-mail me directions to your house. be there at 6

————————————————————————————————————–
    LOL! I’m sure theres a Popeyes near you but I have to admit, for some reason It taste better in New Orleans. Go Figure!

• DJ Johnny

I wasn’t trying to be down on Andrew Luck, it’s just when I heard all this raving about his 63 yd. td pass on his first snap from center, I assumed he had actually thrown the ball more than 1 yd.

Stan got a PI called, looked in true form.

***

LOL, to be fair … he was trying to cover Larry Fitz!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

DJ,

Klas is a funny poster. Swedes rock!

Routt probably played thru the 1st quarter and gave up one completion (a 12 yarder to Roberts)

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LOL…You’d want anything right now wouldn’t ya?
    Ain’t you fasting?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Lol
    Yes & Yes.

• 504 Raider

New Post!

• TxRaider210

RaiderRockstar Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 11:20 am
    Stan got a PI called, looked in true form.

***

LOL, to be fair … he was trying to cover Larry Fitz!

———–
    LOL Yeah I know, just don’t consider Routt elite, if he can’t cover the elite..

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Say what you want about KC, but I think they have a good team.
    Talented defense, good RBs (Charles & Hillis), PB WR, and a capable QB.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Berry, Flowers, Routt, and Arenas? That’s not bad. Not bad at all.

• DJ Johnny

28.Raider O Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 11:25 am
    Say what you want about KC, but I think they have a good team.
    Talented defense, good RBs (Charles & Hillis), PB WR, and a capable QB.

29.Raider O Says:
    August 13th, 2012 at 11:28 am
    Berry, Flowers, Routt, and Arenas? That’s not bad. Not bad at all.

I know. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried about KC this yr.

The atmosphere (crowd, etc.) seemed like a big regular season game and KC was really pumped.

Peyton Hillis looked really good too.

We are in a tuff division this year.

The AFC West is back….much to my chagrin.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O