Live chat: Oakland Raiders vs. Detroit Lions, Saturday at 4 p.m.

By Jon Becker
Saturday, August 25th, 2012 at 9:23 am in Oakland Raiders.

Bay Area News Group writer Steve Corkran will take questions and provide insight from the Oakland Raiders’ exhibition game against the Detroit Lions, Saturday at 4 p.m.

• lefty12

Face it,you’d prefer the Bust over Palmer.You’d prefer the bust over Eli.You have ZERO credibility.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

da trinity Says:
    August 25th, 2012 at 2:28 pm

I’d take luck, but I do believe Rg3 has more upside because he’s a treat to run. And again Mistic you show ur stupidity by saying russel Wilson is better then luck. Lol
    ===================

wilson has been one of the top qbs in the preseason and i thought he was better than luck in college as well. So far he is out playing him by a wide margin, and proving me right.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

you probably have never even seen wilson play

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

wilson > palmer and it isnt close

• Raider Riff

You know who should have been brought into camp, Dennis Dixon. Way more developed than TP and pretty much the same type of QB. I wonder why he’s still a FA.

• da trinity

I did watch game, Jc wouldn’t even look down field, he was looking for his RB as soon as he snapped the ball. And russel is looking good but he’s no luck

• Raider Riff

Trinity,

Dont bother with Mistic. He’s just trolling.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Both Luck and RG3 are going to be stars in this league.

• da trinity

@157
    I know, I just like calling him out on his stupidity, and Dixon would have been a nice addition for us at qb. And I also loved reading the smack down you layed on Kk and sully on the political topic a couple threads ago.

• jesusraiderjim

went to vipbox can not finf Raider game. Anyone else try it yet?

• jesusraiderjim

can’t find it either.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

——
    Mistic, I don’t know anything about Russel Wilson. Let me guess, he is a black QB, no? (Klas is googling)….
    Bingo! That explains everything.

• da trinity

Not on yet

• RaiderDebo

Tanard Jackson = Pure badass!

• lefty12

Jesus-I tried it but it won’t work with a Mac.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    August 25th, 2012 at 2:24 pm
    watching luck and rgIII, there is no doubt that rgIII is a better player. RGIII and russel wilson are the best of this class, followed by luck.
    ——
    OMG, you are too funny.

• da trinity

@162
    Bingo, you get a Jason Campbell autograph picture

• Raider Riff

Da Trinity Says:
    August 25th, 2012 at 2:40 pm
    @157

————————-

Thanks man.

You know, I didnt have high hopes in years past, but it really seems like the world is waking up. Especially the western world. More and more people are seeing whats really going on. People of our viewpoint were the very small minority on forums in the past and these days we seem to be the majority.

For the firstime in a longtime, I have hope for the human race.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

I cant believe there was someone here who tried to tell me that TPryor was as developed as Luck or RGIII.
    ——
    Was it Mistic?

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Da Trinity Says:
    August 25th, 2012 at 2:46 pm
    @162
    Bingo, you get a Jason Campbell autograph picture
    ——
    Sweet! Can I get a framed picture of Tyler Perry too. I’m sure Mistic thinks he is a better actor than Daniel Day Lewis or Christian Bale.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Game Day!!! See you all in the Coliseum!!

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Former Raiders aide Hanson arrested on assault charge

By Marc Sessler
    Writer
    Published: Aug. 25, 2012 at 03:36 p.m.
    Updated: Aug. 25, 2012 at 04:48 p.m.

Does the name Randy Hanson ring a bell?

He’s the former Oakland Raiders assistant who suffered a broken jaw and two cracked teeth in an alleged August 2009 brawl with then-head coach Tom Cable.

Hanson now faces assault and battery charges stemming from an Aug. 4 incident in Pismo Beach, Calif., in which he allegedly smashed a beer bottle into the face of a man before locking himself in a limo, according to the San Luis Obispo Tribune, via USAToday.com.

The alleged victim, apparently a new acquaintance of Hanson’s, said the coach was “crazy drunk” at the time of the attack. A witness told police that Hanson was a “10″ on the drunken scale and, in so many words, “falling down on the dance floor.”

Hanson hid inside the limo after striking the alleged victim, according to a witness, and yelled, “I am not going to open this (expletive) door, (expletive) you, you (expletive).”

Hanson most recently worked as an assistant coach at Cal Poly, a role he resigned from Aug. 17. His arraignment is set for Sept. 5 in San Luis Obispo Superior Court.
    ===============================================

Is this what they call the “cycle of violence”?

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

In my dreams, I get to ride along the California coast with Winnie Cooper in a Minnie Cooper.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    August 25th, 2012 at 2:49 pm

——
    Was it Mistic?
    ==========================

no it wasnt me, not sure why you have such a problem with black people though.

Your racist garbage is dragging down the board

• da trinity

Ya raider riff. I strongly agree. I have a good idea of what is going on in the world. I just apprieciate how you made it so easy a dummy can under stand. Kk just isn’t really that smart. But let’s get back to raider talk

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Thanks for the Randy Hanson update. He probably has PTSD from the Cable incident.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

no it wasnt me, not sure why you have such a problem with black people though.

Your racist garbage is dragging down the board
    —–
    Shut up you racist hypocrite.

• da trinity

Mistic, your the racist.

• raidertbone

Oh, to be out in the good ‘ol Alameda parking lot right now …

• TxRaider210

One more hour !!

• PurpleDrank81

Just sprained my ankle pretty bad at work…. No walking boot for this guy…I’ll take it day to day and keep you updated lol

• Raider Riff

@175

No doubt. Its all Raider talk today.

Hanson has got serious mental issues. And to think, this was one of Al’s guys.

• PlunkforHOF

Jjim.. go to vipbox.. click on American football.. its right in the middle of the list.. just checked

• Raider Riff

When does the pregame start on the radio? 1 hour before the game or 30 minutes?

On NFL GamePass they let you listen to the radio feed even before the game starts to air.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    August 25th, 2012 at 2:56 pm

no it wasnt me, not sure why you have such a problem with black people though.

Your racist garbage is dragging down the board
    —–
    Shut up you racist hypocrite.
    ===============

You jumped on this board and immediately brought up race. You seem particularly bothered by black qbs.

Not only are you the racist but your also an idiot

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Oh boy. Mistic is the hammered. Put the malt liquor down Mistic.

• TxRaider210

I think Eddie Carmona should be the QB

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Hey Tex! You got your BBQ fired up?

• Raider Riff

Wanna know why I like Klas?

He is like kryptonite to the most annoying trolls here like Beech, Mistic, KK, and Sully.

He gets under their skin like no other all the while keeping entertained with his wit.

• lefty12

Riff-radio coverage sucks.Last week Papa and Flores didn’t even come on until the top of the hour-10 min. before KO.Before that it is Compass Radio.

• TxRaider210

No BBQ Klas, but Mexican food on the way and lots of beer, may drink whiskey if we can cover Calvin.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Klas does not dislike black QBs. He like all QBs who wear Raider uniform unless they suck. Klas loved Vince Evans and hated Gradkowski.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    August 25th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Oh boy. Mistic is the hammered. Put the malt liquor down Mistic.
    ===============

See…. racist trash. Why malt liquor? I will simply ignore you from here on out, you obviously dont have the sports acumen to debate topics. You resort to racist comments, things im sure you would never say to a black mans face.

your a puzzy, and not worth another thought or key stroke.

• Raider Riff

*keeping us entertained…

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Thanks Raider Riff. Some of the Emo bloggers don’t like me. Take themselves too serious.

• PlunkforHOF

TX.. I’ve got New Yorks marinating in a garlic/peppercorn mix.. nothing wrong with Mexican food though. I could eat it everday.

• TxRaider210

Plunk

I’d rather have the NY’s, my gf’s momma is trying to make me fat, and it’s working.

• Raider Riff

Lefty12 Says:
    August 25th, 2012 at 3:07 pm

———–

Maybe cause it was a away game? I dunno.

But the first game had the radio going at least 20 prior to the game when I logged into my NFL account.

I just wanted to know what time the home games start their radio broadcast, I cant remember if it was 30 or 60 minutes prior. But regardless, I just tried logging in and the game still isnt available so Im going to try again at the 30 minute mark.

• lefty12

The Raiders used to have good pre and post game radio shows.Not any longer and that is too bad.I used to enjoy listening to Humm and Atkinson before and after games.Maybe now that Davis is gone the team will eventually bring back the radio shows.

• oakfoshow

Been a couple of years but im back.Early impressions,#1 Ugliest owner-general manager combo in the world,between Marks hair and nose,and Reggie’s bottom lip hopeing all press confrences are done strictly by Dennis Allen!#2 Cant say im happy so far with the hireing of Knapp,trade of Murphy or letting Bush walk as a free agent.I know everybody likes Streater and Crynor,but theses are an undrafted free agent and a 5th round pick rookies we are talking about.After all Murphy was a guy who pretty much won the starting job early in camp last year until he got hurt.Traded for a seventh round pick because “he was expendable” isnt looking like a very bright idea by that albino GM.He reminds me of BUBBA in Forest Gump by the way with that bottom lip.How do we go from A top 6 offense to what i have seen so far this preseason?I like the idea of winning with defense,but dang if not broke dont k with it!Sighn Plexico please,Jocoby Is looking more and more like he is done.