Raiders make first roster cuts

By Steve Corkran
Monday, August 27th, 2012 at 7:37 am in Oakland Raiders.

In reaching the league-mandated limit of 75 players, the Raiders waived linebacker Korey Bosworth, defensive ends Mason Brodine and Wayne Dorsey, safeties Aaron Henry and Chaz Powell, cornerback Terrail Lambert, wide receivers Thomas Mayo and DeAundre Muhammad, quarterback Kyle Newhall-Caballero and fullback Manase Tonga. Fullback Rashawn Jackson and offensive lineman Ed Wang were waived-injured.

• RaiderRob

Wish I was as excited about a qb who looked really lost in previous weeks, who went 3 for 5, where even he admitted one of the td’s was a really bad throw.

Ya, he can run.

Except he’s not a rb.

Sebastian Turdellski needs to get in shape

• DKnight007

I like Ridley from the Pats alot this year. Plus his backup Vereen is hurt.

• DennisAllensVisor

Every single team in the NFL has a ‘no other value to the 53 man roster’ longsnapper.

Right?.. OK.

• Raider Dell

DAV

Can’t teach dumb, good try.

• DKnight007

CP needs to stop throwing picks….PERIOD!

• DennisAllensVisor

Ok, now i’m done with the non-issue.

No DAV. Look up Adam Treu. Think outside the pea.

• RaiderRob

DennisAllensVisor Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:55 am
    TxRaider210 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:52 am
    Raider O Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:50 am
    Please dont start with the cut Janikowski/Lechler/Condo crap.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$4 million for a fat alcoholic kicker
    $5.75 million for a punter who doesn’t workout/ punts in the off-season.
    $1.5 million for a LS

—-

On February 18, 2009, Lechler signed a 4 year, $12 million contract.

Where do you get 5.75?..
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry, $5.65 according CBS sports.

• DKnight007

bunk moorland Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:18 am
    DKnight007 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:10 am
    358.bunk moorland Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:06 am
    DKnight007 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:55 am
    332.bunk moorland Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:49 am
    If your a raiders fan why would you draft bowe? Fck him he’s the enemy. I hope we break every bone in his body. What do you hope? We win 42-38 and bowe has 10-220-3td’s? To quote arron curry ” hand over your eyepatch and swords and remove yourself from raider nation”

^^^^^^^
    FFL isn’t about drafting with your heart.———————————————————————

My heart bleeds silver and black everyday,all day and year round. I cant sweep my love for the raiders under the rug whenever i feel like it.

^^^^^^^^
    This is about winning a FFL title that has big money involved buddy.

Sure I hope when the Raiders play KC, they shut Bowe down. But when Bowe isn’t playing the Raiders, he can be as productive as possible for me to win my FFL.==================================================

I still dont agree with it, but we are both entitled to our own opinion

^^^^^^^
    haha…that’s cool, but Bunk, you have an old fashioned mentality brotha.

• lefty12

Lechter who fields most of Condo’s snaps-on punts and as the holder- has gone on record as saying he is the best long snapper he has ever worked with.Not only are his snaps on the money with regularity,his velocity is better than anyone he has ever worked with.Why would a fan of any team want the best player at his position in the league cut?

• Raider Riff

Here’s my Fantasy Football Team, tell me what you guys think:

• Raider Riff

We have the best K/P/LS combo in NFL history and people want them cut.

That just goes to show you the insanity of some of the members here. Velcro shoes.