Raiders make first roster cuts

In reaching the league-mandated limit of 75 players, the Raiders waived linebacker Korey Bosworth, defensive ends Mason Brodine and Wayne Dorsey, safeties Aaron Henry and Chaz Powell, cornerback Terrail Lambert, wide receivers Thomas Mayo and DeAundre Muhammad, quarterback Kyle Newhall-Caballero and fullback Manase Tonga. Fullback Rashawn Jackson and offensive lineman Ed Wang were waived-injured.

Steve Corkran

• Marks hair

Just a few days till ginal cuts & college football..! Ku Kaw!!

• PurpleDrank81

Coby Fleener is a very solid rookie pick up for the Colts and also Andrew Lucks old Tight End at Stanford…

• DKnight007

348.R8drinOK Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:58 am
    Agreed DJ, We need a replacement for Bush. On CP3’s lack of TD’s (to cover those as well)…if you think about it no Moore, Ford, Myers and to an extent DHB all he has worked with. I think he was forcing the ball to new guys to see if they would make a play.

^^^^^^^
    Reece is the only viable replacement for Bush.

He can run the ball (not as shifty as Bush) he can catch the ball probably better than Bush and he can run deeper routes better than Bush and run screen routes. Reece is also faster then Bush. Reece just can’t block as well as Bush.

• Marks hair

Ginal cuts.. ha

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

I would rather lose every game without the enemy then win every game with them. Futhermore please dont come on this blog and say” good Bronos and charges” go to profootballtalk. for that sht.
    —-

• Marks hair

Bush was a terrible blocker

• DKnight007

356.Marks hair Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:05 am
    Bush was a terrible blocker

^^^^^^^^
    Reece isn’t far behind. haha

• bunk moorland

DKnight007 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:55 am
    332.bunk moorland Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:49 am
    If your a raiders fan why would you draft bowe? Fck him he’s the enemy. I hope we break every bone in his body. What do you hope? We win 42-38 and bowe has 10-220-3td’s? To quote arron curry ” hand over your eyepatch and swords and remove yourself from raider nation”

^^^^^^^
    FFL isn’t about drafting with your heart.———————————————————————

My heart bleeds silver and black everyday,all day and year round. I cant sweep my love for the raiders under the rug whenever i feel like it.

********

If the type of interception was the tight window to a one on one coverage receiver downfield, then I have no problem with it and will take the good with the bad. But it’s the double coverage late throws to unatheletic tight ends and botched screen passes at the line that are headscratchers. Can’t have those mental mistakes.

====================

I saw the stats before I saw the game and I was pissed, then watched the game and was relieved a bit. The screen pass, Taiwan was turning to catch and the lineman had a hold of his jersey and held him in place. It was a millisecond decision by Palmer, I doubt he could see that Jones was being held. LUCKY INT for that D Tackle…. The other throw was to McGee, Nice pass by the way. McGee extended and caught the ball at the high point, as he was bringing it down to secure it, the DB popped it out while wrapping him up, another “LUCKY” LB was RIGHT there. The ball litereally fell right in his hands without effort. Almost one of those flukey pics that happen once in awhile, ball off the foot, off someones facemask, rolls across someones back and intercepted. Not trying to avoid the issue but, I didn’t feel those were terrible throws or a knock on Carson. They were both pretty flukey I think…..It can happen.

• Marks hair

True.. but reece has improved some.. he doesnt blow ppl up but i havent seen him miss a block yet either.

• DKnight007

358.bunk moorland Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:06 am
    DKnight007 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:55 am
    332.bunk moorland Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:49 am

^^^^^^^
    FFL isn’t about drafting with your heart.———————————————————————

^^^^^^^^
    This is about winning a FFL title that has big money involved buddy.

• DKnight007

360.Marks hair Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:10 am

^^^^^^^
    I have seen him miss two blocks so far this preseason.

• R8drinOK

DKnight007 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:03 am

Reece is the only viable replacement for Bush.

^^^^^^^^^

Agreed DKnight…as it stands now, still would like to like to see if the runaway beer truck could do any damage.

• bunk moorland

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:05 am
    —-
    You have an appropriate name, Bunk. Your ideas are total Bunk. You also big ass h0le.==========================================================================================================

So because someone has a differant opinion than others, there an azz hole? If so than yes, im the BIGGEST azz hole you will ever meet.

• Marks hair

That int was a drop by mcgee. He wasnt even touched i replayed it twice.. he had an awful game..

• Raiderbuck

CanuckRaider Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 8:14 am

We did a good job covering Megatron but I think Detroit was trying to work the other receivers more.
    ***************************************************

this was a long time ago, but yes this is true, and this is why Preseason doesn’t really matter other than to look at player play.

• r8eray

DKnight007 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:35 am
    291.DennisAllensVisor Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:32 am
    DKnight007 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:29 am
    Had my first FFL draft yesterday. Let me know what ya think:

QB’s: Big Ben, Cutler
    RB’s: Lynch, Ridley, Wells, Blount, Hillman
    WR’s: Roddy, D. Bowe, S Johnson, M. Williams, J. Jones
    TE: Graham
    K: Bryant
    IDP’s: Willis, Cushing, Super Mario, Avril, Weatherspoon

I need a backup TE.

Only mistake I made was not getting hand cuff for Lynch and Wells.

—-

Getting Wells is a mistake all in its own LOL.

^^^^^^^
    Yeah, I see what your saying. I wanted RB depth and I took him in Round 8. So I figured it was worth the risk for a pick in Round 8.

He is back and he will be the starter…until he gets hurt. hahaha

=========

You’re weak at the RB position…trade one of your WR for a back up plan (Lynch).

• guest123

Anyone else worried about our special teams? Coach Allen seems to think it’ll work itself out on its own once he weeds out the future insurance salesmen from the team. But I dunno. Seems pretty erratic on the whole and not something that just gets better without some bumps in the road.

• r8eray

Check mine out…

Your Team
    1. Darren McFadden (Oak – RB)
    2. Matt Forte (Chi – RB)
    3. Jordy Nelson (GB – WR)
    4. Brandon Marshall (Chi – WR)
    5. Vernon Davis (SF – TE)
    6. Dwayne Bowe (KC – WR)
    7. Torrey Smith (Bal – WR)
    8. Cedric Benson (GB – RB)
    9. Greg Little (Cle – WR)
    10. Kenny Britt (Ten – WR)
    11. Ronnie Hillman (Den – RB)
    12. Ronnie Brown (SD – RB)
    13. Green Bay (GB – DEF)
    14. Carson Palmer (Oak – QB)
    15. John Kasay (NO – K)

• bunk moorland

DKnight007 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:10 am
    358.bunk moorland Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:06 am
    DKnight007 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:55 am
    332.bunk moorland Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:49 am

^^^^^^^
    FFL isn’t about drafting with your heart.———————————————————————

^^^^^^^^
    This is about winning a FFL title that has big money involved buddy.

Sure I hope when the Raiders play KC, they shut Bowe down. But when Bowe isn’t playing the Raiders, he can be as productive as possible for me to win my FFL.==================================================

I still dont agree with it, but we are both entitled to our own opinion.

• TxRaider210

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:57 am
    TxRaider210 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:52 am
    I look for Coby Fleener to be a sleeper TE this year, may pick him up in my draft Sunday.
    —-
    Who is Coby Fleener?

——————–
    Sorry man, went outside for some air, looks like PurpleDrank already filled you in on Fleener, could be a good target for Luck.

• Marks hair

Nobody gives a shlt about marks hairs picks.hahaha

• guest123

• SR Raider

Special Teams are definitely a big concern at this time. However they have been trying out players who won’t make the team, so hopefully there will be big improvement after the cuts

• TxRaider210

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:56 am
    Random thought by Klas:

All nations should declare war on U.S.A for introducing the Black Eyed Peas into the world.

———————
    Klas, no love for Fergie? She can sing her heart out!

• bunk moorland

Guest123 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:21 am
    I know fantasy football has its impact and people are drafting these days, but trust me, nobody gives a sh!t about your team. Good luck to you all but lets move on.———————————————————–

• Lowdown_in_Beijing

Aside from cuts, someone is getting traded…

New faces @ the RB and CB spots come season opener…all signs point to this.

• SR Raider

Guest123 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:21 am
    =========

The first rule of fantasy football: nobody cares about your team

• PurpleDrank81

I do see Mckenzie making a trade but i have no clue where he’s gonna go with it and I’d have to say after having a rough start training camp Shawntae Spencer is looking halfway decent.

• http://www.djsulli.com/ Silverandblack666

R8eray what league are you in?

• PurpleDrank81

My Team

Klas QB
    RaiderO Wideout
    Thec Wideout
    TxRaider RB
    Method RB
    R8eray TE
    Guest123 Kicker
    Kell Defense

• hwnrdr

2 weeks til the opener…I may have to miss some of the tailgating but…I will be there

• TxRaider210

R8eray TE
    Guest123 Kicker
    Kell Defense

———————
    LOL Hope I don’t fumble as much as Goody:(

• r8eray

10 team @ yahoo sports…nice?

• Marks hair

Sp teams is crazy.. like 40 guys trying out.. returning crazy deep kicks just for practice.. it should get better..

• PurpleDrank81

Tx your pretty dependable Im just hoping Kell can get some takeaways and Im hoping Guest doesnt shank to many Kicks

Laces Out Guest!!! Laces Out

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

TxRaider210 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:22 am
    Klas Tjorborn Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:56 am
    Random thought by Klas:

———————
    Klas, no love for Fergie? She can sing her heart out!
    ——-
    Fergie can shake her ass and suck Klas. I don’t want to hear her sing.

• Kirk

Waive Jano, Condo, and Lechler.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Nice, Klas always wanted to be QB!

• TxRaider210

How sad, no more ta-ta bars and drinking for Dez Bryant..

• hwnrdr

Funny you say that Kirk. Read a tweet last week from jerry McDonald asking how crazy would it be if Reggie cuts Shane for Marquette to save money!

• TxRaider210

PurpleDrank81 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:32 am

Laces Out Guest!!! Laces Out

——————-
    I’m honored to make the team, can I have special rules like Dez Bryant does?lol

• Marks hair

Im ready to sign carmona.. cut the fat

• fingers

” All nations should declare War on the U.S.A for introducing the Black Eyed Pea’s into the World……
    Lmaooooo… I gotta agree with that….

• guest123

Laces Out Guest!!! Laces Out

********

Finkle is Eichorn!!! Eichorn is Finkle!!! She’s a MANNNNNNNNN Auuuuuaggghhh!!!

• Kirk

hwnrdr Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:34 am

……………………………………..

Cut all three of them. The backup kicker is better than Jano right now.

• TxRaider210

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:32 am
    TxRaider210 Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 11:22 am
    Klas Tjorborn Says:
    August 27th, 2012 at 10:56 am
    Random thought by Klas:

———————
    Klas, no love for Fergie? She can sing her heart out!
    ——-
    Fergie can shake her ass and suck Klas. I don’t want to hear her sing.

——————–
    Well you would have to play along, make it seem like you dig the song, then sneak in with the A game.

• PurpleDrank81

Tx you will have the same treatment has Dez…I cant afford you too go to some Ta Ta bar and get in a fight with a Midget Bouncer

• Marks hair

Im so tired of rich gannon…

• Kirk