Live chat during Raiders game Thursday night

By Jon Becker
Wednesday, August 29th, 2012 at 2:02 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Join Bay Area News Group reporter Steve Corkran for a live chat during the Oakland Raiders’ final exhibition game, Thursday at 7 p.m.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 2:47 pm
    TxRaider210 Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 2:43 pm
    Klas

Are the Swedes ready for American Football?! Patsies vs Giants in T minus less than 2 hours!
    ——
    HOLY SMOKES! KLAS FORGOT ABOUT GAME TONIGHT! JUMPING JESUS!
    ——-
    My bad. Klas thought you meant season opener. Klas is super tired from staying up so late all the time. It’s almost midnight here in Sweden.

• eastoaklandraider

I’m giving knapptime a pass for now. He had some success with the whiners which has been documented on this blog. Knapp has even more talent to work with here so I will reserve judgement until I see otherwise.

• ghostraiders

45… lol.. ok your MR..sully the nut case.. are you off your meds sulley?? I mean Klas…lol

Chris Cooley anyone??

• TxRaider210

Broncos won’t sniff a Superbowl, per Peter King Kong.

• Twocents

I’ll give Knapp a pass for now.
    I have faith that if he starts to stink it up in the regular season, DA will step in and straighten him out.

• ghostraiders

Peter kng normally hits on one of the two teams he predicts going to the super bowl.. i think it will be patriots vs packers..

• ghostraiders

Ill take cooley.. our te position is weak..

• CoopeRaider

So on July 30, Bruce Allen said the Redskins were working on a trade with the Raiders…

• Breaking_Black

Ford missing time will be a blessing in disguise. This will give Streater more reps directly, not that he wasn’t earning more reps on his own. Streater will be a more reliable target to move the chains.

Our playmakers like DMac, DHB and DMoore just need a few chances and they will more than likely breakout for a score on one of them. We just need everybody else to do their jobs on the smaller plays, get first downs and give those playmakers another shot to make the big play.

• CoopeRaider

DC beat writers assumed it was Cooley…a month later the Redskins have dropped Cooley….put two and two together.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

KoolKell Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 2:47 pm
    Peter King predicts the Packers over Broncos in Super Bowl.

Says Broncos have better skill players than Peyton has had in his career……..
    ——
    Peter King sucks Reindeer balls.

• ghostraiders

I think peyton is on fumes.. he wont last the season.. one good hit and he will be out… hope he doesnt end up in a wheelchair..

• CoopeRaider

We get Cooley for a 2 million dollar contract (he was scheduled to make 4 mill at Washington)

Agree with Ghostraider ie. Peyton Manning

• RAIDERMAN99

I didn’t know that.
    If they’re screening people out for colorful language then I will be gone in days! LOL!
    ===============================================
    They’re not targeting specific posters, just specific words. I wouldn’t doubt that if enough of your posts get flagged and filtered, you might eventually get 86′d.

In the case of my ‘twilight zone’ post, I used two ‘P’ words that I removed before the comment would actually post. Not sure which of them, (perhaps it was both) triggered the filtering software.

The first ‘P’ word was the colorful term for urine. I said Knapp is a urine poor coordinator. I don’t think this got the filter fired up, but I’m not sure.

I also called Knapp another ‘P’ word, which I ammended to pansy. In the future, I will call him a sperm receptacle to avoid upsetting the software.

• TxRaider210

Bruce Allen was full of it, he was is CYA mode after calling his team the Nation.lol

• Dakota

Becker!

• CoopeRaider

Lol…Cooley hired an agent today because his passed last year…testing the market for a Super Bowl contender or more money but I guarantee the Raiders are in the mix…also mentioned looking for a franchise QB which Palmer could be considered (to anyone not watching him during the preseason)

• CoopeRaider

I want Cooley…I would give us a 60% chance of picking him up.

• TxRaider210

Palmer looked a lot like other great QB’s this pre-season, just at least half his picks were not his fault.

• Dakota

50.KoolKell Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 2:47 pm
    Peter King predicts the Packers over Broncos in Super Bowl.

Says Broncos have better skill players than Peyton has had in his career……..

+++++++++++++++

I read this and just started yelling at the first Bronco fan that came into view that it was total bunk!

• Macho Man Randy Savage

Says Broncos have better skill players than Peyton has had in his career……..
    ++++++++++++++
    if he truly believes that, then peter queen is on crack…what a pathetic brown nose.

• RAIDERMAN99

Test.

DA has nice tits.

• CoopeRaider

I agree TX and think he is a franchise QB…he just didn’t look like one and hasn’t been at that form in several years now. I think he will break out this year though.

Broncos will be lucky to be .500

• CoopeRaider

Watch Rivers fizzle out this year…that guy sucks!

• RAIDERMAN99

Test.

Greg Knapp is piss poor.

• Marks hair

A-cup Allen coach of the yr!

• TxRaider210

Yeah he does have much to prove, but he deserves a legitimate shot with the best WR’s we have on the field along with a full playbook.imo

• CoopeRaider

Changing of the guard in regard to elite QBs, it will be Ryan, Stafford, Rogers, Newton, Cutler, maybe Flacco, Eli

• CoopeRaider

Preseason is nothing anyway…just like a flight simulator trying out different approaches to different circumstances….all vanilla

• RAIDERMAN99

OK, my posts passed the tits and piss test.

However, I am sorry to report the use of the word puzzy will get your posts filtered out.

It is perfectly acceptable to call Knapp a kitty, pansy, or even a love hole, though.

• JB

I believe Boss was let go because of his concussion history. IMO, his salary was not out of line for a good TE. It’s too bad Hue Jackson never used the TE for his offense. it was like having an empty gun. I really liked Boss & thought he could have made a great contribution especially in the red zone. Meyers is OK but I think we could do better.

• ENGLANDRAIDER

99:

Lol.
    I like your use of the English language.

• CoopeRaider

We need to scrap the ZBS at the goal line…anyone else agree with this?

• rob_raider

guys, guys, guys.

klas = beechum.

don’t u see the “humor”

and haven’t u noticed beechum hasn’t been around?

i personally like klas WAY better.

• rob_raider

klas talks raiders and is actually semi-humorous. much goof improving (klas talk)

• JB

#83 LMAO. Very intuitive.

• Dakota

kill kill kill the white devil!

• jesusraiderjim

Does Klas even know what an EPIC DUECE is? Let’s hope not. One more post about Beech havin the squirts will be one too many. Can’t really say I miss it.

• Dakota

What have I missed? Have we signed Cooley and traded for Luck yet? Get on it Reggie!

• ENGLANDRAIDER

ghostraiders Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 2:55 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That’s what I’m hoping too Ghost.
    In all honesty though the guy is really good.

We blitz Peyton and HE is going to have some fun.
    On the plus side, Manning is more predictable than Teebow who does weird unexpected things.

• JB

CoopeRaider Says:
    August 29th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

We need to scrap the ZBS at the goal line…anyone else agree with this?
    *********************

I’d like to drop the ZBS entirely. We’ve already been there and done that. Didn’t work well then either. We need beef in the middle. Both Brisel & Carlisle are lightweights (better suited for ZBS) for the guard position. Both are less than 300#.

• CoopeRaider

I’m ready for some real football gentlemen. Ready for our RAY-DAZ to shut up the national media!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Meyers blocking looks pretty good.

• CoopeRaider

Agree with 94….just too late to phase it out completely…but at the goalie it’s GOT to be done!

• Intrepid

rob_raider Says:

/////////////////////That’s the flaw in your logic. Beechum knows nothing whatsoever about the Raiders.

• CoopeRaider

Myers blocking looks good but we need a dual threat like Cooley given our offensive scheme tendency. I read that Bruce Allen stated back on July 30 the skins were working on a trade with the Raiders and the beatwriters figured it was Cooley then….he had a 4 million dollar contract then…we can prolly sign him now for a couple mill and obviously we don’t have to trade nothing. Get it done!!

• Dan78