Live chat tonight during Raiders-Seahawks game

Join Steve Corkran for a live chat during the Oakland Raiders’ final exhibition game, Thursday at 7 p.m. against the Seattle Seahawks.

Jon Becker

• alex7

Locker and Tannehill were very INACCURATE in college and thus have high bust potential. Same as Boller.

(trying hard not to compare to pryor!…)

• TxRaider210

Plunk

Did you order the custom Palmerhead yet?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RaiderDebo Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:30 pm
    Warren Sapp is awesome! In my top three of TV talking heads, with Merril Hoge heading the list.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Are you serious?
    I hate those dumb looks/ facial expressions. I think he is an ignorant ahole. I like Dukes! He is smart and funny.
    Worst 2 talking heads IMO are Sapp and S A Smith from ESPN.

• TxRaider210

Twinkle

Right on man.

• TxRaider210

Tannehill can make All the throws, must we say bust in pre-season?

• bcz24

RaidO Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 4:26 pm

If Palmer comes out looking like crap as usual and TP plays well again= definite QB controversy.

CP does not get a FREE pass to suck.
    **************
    If Palmer goes 0-10 with 9 interceptions tonight Pryor STILL will not be in the mix as a starting option.

• TxRaider210

Truth Bcz24

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Warren Sapp’s playing career speaks for itself. Haters are going to hate, regardless.

• Plunketthead

lol

naw. I paid off my Cable custom last season. I want a mad scientist next but I doubt it will fit

• bcz24

Id like to make a few throws into Lauren Tannehill

• RaiderDebo

Did you order the custom Palmerhead yet?

153.Raider O Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:40 pm
    RaiderDebo Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:30 pm
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Are you serious?
    Worst 2 talking heads IMO are Sapp and S A Smith from ESPN.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Smith makes me want to jump out the window. When 1st Take comes on, I listen to Bayless, then turn the channel when Smith comes on. Dukes is tolerable. I think Sapp is funny as hell and says some very insightful things. I always get the impression that he’s telling the truth.

• alex7

tx

bust potential is what I said.

accuracy is the most difficult area to improve on once you hit the NFL.

being able to make all the throws just means you have arm strength. Billy Joe Hobert and Aaron Brooks could make all the throws, but didn’t.

• bcz24

Warren Sapps PRE-Oakland career speaks for itself… he will always be a fat slob that was a check collector and part of the problem here.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

My 2 favorite talking heads are Dukes and M Faulk.

You guys watch the Real LT this morning on the early show? S A Smith asked him if he wants to sack and hurt him or skip B, and LT said You to smith. Smith asked him why, and he said because he keeps insulting Skip and he reminds him of his wife.
    LOL

• alex7

the problem was he was told to be a 3-4 end here for no good reason.

as a 4-3, he at least gave us one high sack season where he garnered some all pro votes.

But yeah, he went from the tight discipline of Dungy to the dung discipline of Davis. Not a good thing.

• RaiderDebo

alex7 Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:40 pm

(trying hard not to compare to pryor!…)
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Would never compare Locker to Pryor. He couldn’t hold Pryor’s jock in my opinion. I like Tannehill though. He’ll probably be done in by his supporting cast this year, but he’s good.

• TxRaider210

Alex

I agree with what you say, but after watching Tannehill at less than 100, he seems to be a great athlete. I’d sit him and let him learn, but he has no choice really..

• bcz24

Tannehill will end up being a bust, and it will be no fault of his own. The black cloud of dysfunction has left Alameda and moved to Miami.

• RaiderDebo

alex7 Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:45 pm
    tx

bust potential is what I said.

accuracy is the most difficult area to improve on once you hit the NFL.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Brooks made a hell of a lot more throws than Hobert. The guy had some badass years in NO.

• Twinkle

Raider O….The last time Jano missed a winner was the Phoenix game last year or the year before ….can’t remember which.I’ve no recollection of the one prior to that if there is one.I’m not ragging on you man I’m just making the case for my sanity in that missing a gimme FG
    in OT can/will ruin my week.Wait I forgot the fking ratface game where douche called a TO and we were told after we thought we’d won the game.

• Carl Weathers

Wow. Has this blog ever turned to the sh!ts… Enjoy the game, uhhh, nation?

• TxRaider210

Tannehill should work out imo, but after his rook contract and with a real team. He may surprise in Miami though.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Debo,

What? Tolerable?
    Dukes is great bro. He is always sweating too.
    I forgot about Rich, he is funny when he runs the 40, but the guy is from Mich.

• TxRaider210

Chefs getting whooped on right now.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

bcz24 Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:42 pm

RaidO Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 4:26 pm

CP does not get a FREE pass to suck.
    **************
    ======================================

This is true.

• R8ER MIKE

Plunketthead..you ride?
    I am a bicker too.. got a chromed out softtail springer.
    this is the best time of year to ride here. perfect weather for it!!

• bcz24

…and there has been a quarterback controversy in here since there has been an in here… thats not a real controversy though.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Lauen Tannehill would be a 7/10 in Sweden. They seem like real air head couple. Hope Ryan Tannehill sucks bad:

• TxRaider210

R8ER MIKE Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Plunketthead..you ride?
    I am a bicker too.. got a chromed out softtail springer.
    this is the best time of year to ride here. perfect weather for it!!
    ———————
    Mike

I ride a Black/silver Ninja everyday brother, all bikes equal Freedom! Hotter n ballz in TX though.

• alex7

S. Carolina struggling vs Vanderbilt. Yikes. 10-10 in 3rd quarter.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I’ll be Back before the game. Need to do a few things before the game starts, so I can watch it with no interruptions.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Anybody that Pryor has no shot at starting this season should step back a bit. If Palmer ops & we are out of the race look for Pryor to get the call ahead of lienert.

I know many he want to dismiss the preseason but the coaches & big mck don’t. They saw Pryor do things no other qb on the field could do last week. I’m sure they are super excited & can’t wait to get him up to speed. Palmer tanks ‘ the process will only accelerate. If your going to lose & suffer spotty qb play, you can still sell tix with Pryor filling that roll. No one will pay to watch Palmer suck through another dreary year

• Raider Riff

Rob_raider Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 4:38 pm
    I don’t wanna say too much though. No need to draw him out. Whoever he is now, he’s much better.

—————–

Exactly.

• Raider Riff

Twinkle Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 4:43 pm
    How hard is this?
    Klas = positive Raider vibes.
    Beech = two year old potty humor and doesn’t let the Raiders come between him and absolute total self abasement.

———-

Bingo.

• Raider Riff

Carl Weathers Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:51 pm
    Wow. Has this blog ever turned to the sh!ts… Enjoy the game, uhhh, nation?

———–

Yep.

• Raider Riff

Raider O Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:46 pm
    My 2 favorite talking heads are Dukes and M Faulk.

LOL

——-

Dukes is a F’n moron. Had nothing positive to say on DHB’s catch. Yet NFL Network ranked it the best play of the preseason.

• R8ER MIKE

Tx it doesn’t matter what you ride as long as you ride!!
    lol but with my height and fat azz frame I cant ride a
    butt up bike!! Lmao…it would look like a rhino with a
    bumble stuck in its azz!!!

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:56 pm

============================================

Those high heels do not look remotely attractive on her, and she could stand to gain about 40 pounds (at least).

• Twinkle

Jesus wept!!!What fking QB controversy?In case any one has forgotten………the option does not work in the NFL
    (though watching us trying to defend Tebow last year you wouldn’t think that way)……there simply isn’t a QB issue here.
    One may arise….Sure but not for a few weeks at least.

• bcz24

***********************
    You hate Palmer, we get it, we have all heard it for a year since Hue made the trade. Please don’t try and convince anyone that because Pryor made FOUR plays, that Reg or DA have even an inkling of consideration of starting him. Remember that 2 of those 4 plays had everything to do with Criner bailing out TP. Pryor himself said both throws were poor. Pryor is not NFL ready man, you as the self proclaimed qb guru should be aware of that. If Palmers job is in anyway in jeopardy it is to Leinart not Pryor. No further debate is required, that is an indisputable fact.

• Raider Riff

KoolKell Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:19 pm
    The pre-game troll circus?

———

Aint it always?

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Klas has to take a nap before game. Check back later.Also got to get my groovecicle on.

• 303Raider

What up Nation!!

Just got my tickets for The Donkey game here in Donktown. Donkey fans don’t know how to tail gate and their fans are pussies. Anyways, looking for our D pass rush, some more growth from Pryor. Not overly concerned with Palmer as as long as Run DMC is healthy, well be ok!!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Pryor’s lucky to be getting all these reps. He looked good throwing the ball last week.

• R8ER MIKE

Bcz. well said sir.

• Raider Riff

TxRaider210 Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:57 pm
    R8ER MIKE Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Plunketthead..you ride?
    I am a bicker too.. got a chromed out softtail springer.
    this is the best time of year to ride here. perfect weather for it!!
    ———————
    Mike

———–

As soon as I get back to California Im picking up another bike.

I havent decided between…

MV Agusta F3
    Ducati 848
    or just go cheap and get a CBR600

• TxRaider210

Mike

LMAO Yeah man I’ll be there someday for sure, but yes freedom rings and all bikers in TX, that I see, waive to one another. Good stuff

• Twinkle

bcz24 Says:
    August 30th, 2012 at 6:05 pm

***********************
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Fact!!!

• 303Raider

Palmer is our QB, period. He still hasn’t played one game with ALL of our weapons. The only chance we have of winning the Division is with Palmer.

• bcz24

He was 3-5… I mean lets reserve judgement until he is I dont know, better than 60% and throws more passes than he has runs…