Hagan says he signed with Raiders

Former Raiders wide receiver Derek Hagan sent out a Tweet that said he has re-signed with the Raiders. If so, the Raiders aren’t saying.
The Raiders wouldn’t confirm nor deny Hagan’s breaking news. Hagan spent the past year or so with the Buffalo Bills after he was released by the Raiders.
The signing would make sense, naturally, given three of the five receivers on the Raiders 53-man roster are injured right now and the team’s first game is Monday night.

Steve Corkran

hwnrdr Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:16 am
    TxRaider210 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:11 am
    Anyone notice the 2 blown no calls by the semi-refs last night? Giants WR’s were being held by the jerseys blatantly, didn’t help that Cruz was dropping balls though.

Not only them…
    on Dallas’ last TD drive…JPP, Rocky Bernard, they were all complaining about being held….one was right in front of a ref…no calls!
    I guess that would benefit us
    But it makes me wonder…did we really get disciplined or were their calls that weren’t called?

—————————
    Yeah man no kidding, those refs are some jokers. I think the Raiders are the real deal bro, our WR’s just have to out nasty the Db’s out there.

• R8drinOK

guest123 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:09 am
    Taiwan doesn’t have the fumbling issues of Goodson. Fumbling issues are unforgivable, and really surprised he’s still occupying a roster spot at this point.

Wiser words were never spoken in football:

“Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football”. John Heisman (American Football Player, 1869-1936)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Great quote! If Goodson gets any carries on Monday, hope he runs with both arms wrapped around the ball.

• guest123

I like that the replacement refs “let em play” and swallow the whistles. This game has been wussified enough with non-calls being flags all the time. I even don’t agree with Romo’s roughing penalty. Looked to me that the rusher chucked him to ground around the upper torso with no helmet to helmet contact.

• Violent Hands

Replacements are kool they dont recieve hush $ to throw flags on the Raiders

guest123 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:19 am

————————-
    I agree with letting them play, but those holding no calls really impacted the game, at a crucial time also.

• R8drinOK

TxRaider210 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:22 am
    guest123 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:19 am

————————-

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One cost the Giants a TD. Still hope the favorable calls for the Raiders continue Monday. The replacement refs seemed kinder to us in the preseason ;-D

• r8eray

Good Morning Raider Nation!!!!

What’s the haps on the craps?

• DJ Johnny

R8eray,

What up bro-seph?

• http://www.djsulli.com/ Silverandblack666

“I mentioned it earlier…
    What’s up 666…Monday Night?”

I wont be at the opener, work obligations, so my first game will be the Pittsburgh game.

R8drinOK Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:24 am
    TxRaider210 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:22 am
    guest123 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:19 am

————————-

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

————————
    That’s what I mean, Cruz stunk and the Giants still should have at least tied for OT. I think the refs will help the Raiders, just because it couldn’t get much worse.lol

• hwnrdr

What’s up Ray?

• hwnrdr

Silverandblack666 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:27 am
    “I mentioned it earlier…
    What’s up 666…Monday Night?”

No worries…I think even B said he hopes he will make it. See you on the 23rd!

• R8drinOK

TxRaider210 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:27 am
    ————————-

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

————————

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    HA I hear ya, I think DA running a tighter ship will help as well. Jeez seems like it’s taking forever for Monday night to get here!

• DJ Johnny

With Seymour, the fact that it’s almost split down the middle with Raider fans who watch the games as to whether he’s a ‘stud’ or making a big impact shows that he’s really not.

He’s not ‘bad’ in any sense..imo, but if we even have to debate whether he IS making an impact than he must not be.

IMPACT players are obvious. You don’t have to think about it…you know.

He was huge against KC on the road last yr. by blocking those fg’s..without those we lose…But…I don’t remember any other games where he stood out as THE GUY.

He’s at the point where he seems to do an adequate job…but never really stands out.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

I like replacement refs so far. They were good to Raiders in preseason.

• VanHeathen30

Mornin nation!
    Can’t believe we’ve got to wait til 7:15 Monday nite to get our game on…
    Hope we get DMo back full participation today.
    Code Black!

R8drinOK Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:30 am
    TxRaider210 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:27 am
    ————————-

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

————————

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-=—————-
    Yeah it’s a long week for some reason, dang. It does give the guys more time to get hyped and game ready though..

• DJ Johnny

We need more from Seymour than “quietly going about his job” that’s all.

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:33 am
    I like replacement refs so far. They were good to Raiders in preseason.

————————
    Klas

I like them, but remember the no flag when Lumpkin hit Lionheart in the helmet? No flag, but then Lumpkin got a 20k fine, bad officiating.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Saw article about school in Colorado not letting kids wear Manning jerseys because #18 is affiliated with gangs? WTF?

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Tx, last night was bad start for Klas. Cruz sucking it and lost $5 dollar bet.

• hwnrdr

TxRaider210 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:35 am
    Klas Tjorborn Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:33 am
    I like replacement refs so far. They were good to Raiders in preseason.

————————
    Klas

I thought they did throw the flag? I’d have to go back and watch…

• guest123

**********

Dont mess with the East 18th street cholos bro. Bad news.

• hwnrdr

guest123 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:38 am

**********

Dont mess with the East 18th street cholos bro. Bad news.

Yup! Agree with you there!

• R8drinOK

TxRaider210 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:34 am
    R8drinOK Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:30 am
    TxRaider210 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:27 am
    ————————-

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

————————

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-=—————-

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think part of reason the wait seems longer is we have had more change for our Raiders in the past 7 months than the last 40+ years! Everyone is anxious to see how we look.

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:37 am
    Tx, last night was bad start for Klas. Cruz sucking it and lost $5 dollar bet.

———————
    It’s only the beginning bro, you will win millions before you know it!

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Hwnrdr Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:40 am
    guest123 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:38 am

**********

Dont mess with the East 18th street cholos bro. Bad news.

Yup! Agree with you there!
    ——-
    Ok I won’t. But that is just stupid as it gets. Does that mean kids can’t have to skip #18 when counting to twenty.

hwnrdr Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:37 am
    TxRaider210 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:35 am
    Klas Tjorborn Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:33 am
    I like replacement refs so far. They were good to Raiders in preseason.

————————
    Klas

I thought they did throw the flag? I’d have to go back and watch…

—————————
    I don’t remember seeing a flag, could be wrong though..

• theghostronin79

Hey Tx, you know man, I think BOTH sides of the ball are gonna play better than people expect.

How many Touches did DMAC get this preseason? I didn’t check all the stats but, prolly not more than 20: and he looked in top form.

How many did Reece get?…….LIKE ONE? That dude IS our Weapon X. He’s going to be a vital part of our Offense.

Palmer had a few picks that could be argued weren’t his fault. I mean, the coin lands on both sides man. You catch breaks in every game, sometimes the brakes are against you. He handled the pressure well against AZ, he was under duress ALOT, and he got the ball out and evaded the pressure well enough for me.

How many points did our first line Defense give up? 16-19 in four games? What about sacks? 2-3 maybe.

I don’t know, maybe people are so accustomed to losing and throwing out the “I’m a REALIST” term that they refuse to look at the positive.

I’m a realist TOO….. and to me, they look F**ing BETTER. I’m happy and excited for Monday.

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:42 am
    Hwnrdr Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:40 am
    guest123 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:38 am

**********

Dont mess with the East 18th street cholos bro. Bad news.

Yup! Agree with you there!
    ——-

———————-
    Klas

When I was in middle school, couldn’t wear Raiders gear since gangs would sport them, total bullschit!

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn
  • oakfoshow

Derrik hagen? More evidence they will hand it off 40 times monday night.

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

I guess Randy Moss Raider jersey #18 was ultimate gang jersey.

theghostronin79 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:43 am

————————-
    What’s good man? Nice post man, I’d agree they’re going to be better all around. Still have to work out the ST kinks, but at least they have ample time to fix the issues. I’m looking for the Raiders to kick some dolts azz and win by double digits!

• guest123

I was in downtown San Jose a couple of weeks ago. Walked around in my Palmer #3 jersey and it didn’t feel right. People were avoiding making eye contact. I mean I realize I fit a stereotype, being a dark skinned latino with short hair. I have that “look”. I can’t help it, I was born with it. It sucks that I can’t be just another peaceful citizen rocking my silver and black in public. People gotta hate.

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:46 am
    I guess Randy Moss Raider jersey #18 was ultimate gang jersey.

—————-
    LOL

• R8drinOK

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:46 am
    I guess Randy Moss Raider jersey #18 was ultimate gang jersey.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah or the ultimate slacker, quitter, loser jersey LOL.

• hwnrdr

Klas Tjorborn Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:46 am
    I guess Randy Moss Raider jersey #18 was ultimate gang jersey.

Nah, just trash…lol

R8drinOK Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:49 am
    Klas Tjorborn Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:46 am
    I guess Randy Moss Raider jersey #18 was ultimate gang jersey.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah or the ultimate slacker, quitter, loser jersey LOL.

——————-
    Be careful bro, some in here think Randy is the GOAT.lmao

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Tx, in Texas do Cholos wear bolos?

• hwnrdr

guest123 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:47 am

Probably because that is Niner town in SJ! LOL
    Funny but they also have signs up to welcome teh San Jose A’s…

• r8eray

123, try getting a white one…something to do with the silver and black that intimidate people!!

Do they still make the silver one’s?

• Just Fire Baby

I had a Moss jersey once upon a time.

Gave it to the Salvation Army eventually.

I hope it didn’t get in the hands of one of those crazy 18th street ese’s!!!

Klas

LMAO, Not the Cholos, but some of the red-necks may wear them.

• R8drinOK

theghostronin79 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:43 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I like it man, feels kinda like when Gruden came to us in 98. I’ve got good vibes…or too much kool-aid LOL

• guest123

Hwnrdr:

I noticed that it was Niner town. I never really understood till I got to the SJ airport. They sell nothing but Niner gear and not a trace of silver and black.

R8eray: It was a white jersey with black athletic undershirt and dark sunglasses. People in SJ are wusses. I’m not even looking to start anything and they cross the street hopping over tram lines to avoid my direct path. Jeez! I’m cool, I’m not gonna hurt you Niner fans!

• http://raiders.com Klas Tjorborn

Klas feels like gangster in Ostersund when he walks down street repping his Marinovich jersey.

• theghostronin79

==================

Yeah Tx, been rediculous busy here. I post at work when I get time. Lately when I get a chance, I come in here and it’s alot of Crank Waiving and I leave.

I agree, ST was aweful; even for not having the roster set. Remember when ST was our best phase? When THAT was what kept us in the game? Big returns for TD’s, forced fumbles galore; even though we’d recover a fumble at the 15 and get a feild goal outta the deal. something about wearing the Silver and Black also…..Seems to make return men just cough up the football. I swear to Gawd, I’ve never seen another team fumble SOOO consistantly on KR and PR. Anymore, I see a guy catch the kick and run into the wedge and I’m like
    “Alright, put TWO hands on it, don’t……”
    BALL-OUT ……”GAWD DAMNIT ! ! !”

guest123 Says:
    September 6th, 2012 at 7:54 am
    Hwnrdr:

—————————
    Don’t worry man, those are just frail and scared people, much like grandpa Kell.lol

• oakfoshow

Hagen< Murphy. Reggies head<Reggis bottom lip.