Raiders live chat today at noon

Join NFL writer Steve Corkran for a discussion today at noon about the Raiders’ win over the Steelers, the upcoming game against the Broncos and the ongoing issue of the NFL’s replacement officials.

Jon Becker

• raiderinparadise

Chat topics:

I thought Moore vs Champ Bailey was a great one

He will be 100% finally and Champ is still solid underneath but has been beat over the top.

Maybethe deep ball comes back with Mooore at some point? either way I see that a key match-up for 3rd and longs and red-zone

• DJ Johnny

99.Twocents Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:12 pm
    I’m Spartacus.

No, I am.

• Raider Riff

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:55 pm
    The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:48 pm
    Albert Klas, ZBS and power blocking have both proven to be effective with the right coaching and personel across the NFL

The Beeech Diggity isn’t at practice to give his professional assessment on how suitable our lineman are for each scheme, or if they’re being properly coached

Power blocking did seem to work to a certain degree under Hue, especially in the short amount of time McFadden played last season

But I will say, in my professional opinion, that you’re still an idiot
    ——-
    Thanks Beeech. That is the most football related insight you have shown in here in the last 3 years.

———–

Its the only football related talk Ive ever heard him make.

—-

I’ve never heard any partying talk out of you, so I guess I’m ahead

———

Some talk about it, while others actually live it. You do the math.

• Spartacus

99.Twocents Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:12 pm
    I’m Spartacus.

I am Klas.

• raiderinparadise

Also Curious to see if we get any chances for seabass to hit from beyond 63 in dnever air

• Raider Riff

DJ Johnny Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:12 pm
    Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    DJ Johnny Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:04 pm
    I’m Klas.
    ——
    I had my suspicions it was you

I was kidding, but if people want to think he’s me…that’s cool.

I couldn’t keep up such a charade for such an extended amount of time.

Really it was impressive.

——-

It “was” impressive?

Was Klas outted recently or something?

• The Beeech Dawg

PurpleDrank81 Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

KK serious question

What do you think of the Kaplan Schools/Anthony Schools Real Estate Programs?

KrappyRat probably studied off a chalk board in 1945

Are you going for salesman or broker

• The Big Banana

September 25th, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    DJ Johnny Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:04 pm
    I’m Klas.
    ——
    I had my suspicions it was you

I was kidding, but if people want to think he’s me…that’s cool.

I couldn’t keep up such a charade for such an extended amount of time.

Really it was impressive.

——-

It “was” impressive?

Was Klas outted recently or something?

Not that I know of..it’s just he’s been incognito which has led to the speculation.

• raiderinparadise

signed another packer … LB Vic so’oto

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

The Oakland Raiders have signed free agent linebacker Vic So’oto.

Via raider twitter

• Raiderbuck

OAKLAND RAIDERS ‏@RAIDERS

The Oakland Raiders have signed free agent linebacker Vic So’oto. http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/Raiders-Sign-Linebacker-Vic-Sooto/57d7ddab-d0a6-447c-b7d7-2aca36ca75d5

• The Beeech Dawg

Raider Riff Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:13 pm

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:55 pm
    The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

But I will say, in my professional opinion, that you’re still an idiot
    ——-

———–

Its the only football related talk Ive ever heard him make.

—-

I’ve never heard any partying talk out of you, so I guess I’m ahead

———

Some talk about it, while others actually live it. You do the math.

———-

OK

Lame blog nerd + Super goober dork = Raider Riff

• kellygreenninja

waived LB Carl Ihenacho

• DJ Johnny

109.kellygreenninja Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:17 pm
    From Twitter: Raiders Sign Linebacker Vic So’oto

We are “So’oto screwed”.

• raiderinparadise

he is the 2nd cousin to Junior Seau wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

• kellygreenninja

The team also released defensive tackle Vaughn Meatoga from the practice squad.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

The guy is hawaiin was a FA pickup from BYU last year for packers. Was on roster till he got injured ankle.

Carl inhenacho released. to make room on active roster

also MEotaga from PS released. PRobaly signed another guy to PS

• The Beeech Dawg

DJ Johnny Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

109.kellygreenninja Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:17 pm
    From Twitter: Raiders Sign Linebacker Vic So’oto

We are “So’oto screwed”.

———–

Now that is HELLA FUNNY

DJ taking that to the house

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Check out this INT from VIC in a real game against the chiefs. Look at what the commentators said.

HE had 2 sacks as well. Pass rusher too??

• DJ Johnny

Thanks Beeech but you are the comedic genius.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

was a primarly 3-4 based linebacker in college and in packers.

Hmmmmm

• The Big Banana

Oh, and ESPN just went there. They say if owners don’t demand the regular refs, put an asterisk by this season. Here we go folks, hack media trying to discredit this season and throw their weight around to get what they want.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

maybe a lil 3-4 this week to generate some type of pass rush?? OLB Burris aka mini clay mathews ??

• dr_robert

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:55 pm
    The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

But I will say, in my professional opinion, that you’re still an idiot
    ——-

———–

Its the only football related talk Ive ever heard him make.

—-

I’ve never heard any partying talk out of you, so I guess I’m ahead

***********************

spoken like a true retard. u think talking about partying makes u cool, when it makes u the biggest dork ever.

“actual cool guys” like myself who have actually had sex with hot chics and partied harder than ur hobbit-self could dream of, never have a reason to make stuff up on a blog for three straight years. it’s the definition of being a loser.

• dr_robert

DJ Johnny Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Beeech Dawg knows his football……it’s just that nailing volleyball players and CHARGING THEM FOR IT is more fun to talk about.

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:20 pm
    DJ Johnny Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Now that is HELLA FUNNY

DJ taking that to the house

DJ Johnny Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:21 pm
    Thanks Beeech but you are the comedic genius.

******************

why don’t u guys just blow each other already. make sure u lick his balls DJ.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

I’ve been impersonated. I’ve never impersonated any one else. Am I a semi-pro?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

The Big Banana Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:23 pm

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Really?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

What’s that doing way out there?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Josh Dubow ‏@JoshDubowAP
    Still no deep balls for Palmer 0-9 on passes 21+ yds in air after completing 16 in 9 starts last year//////Gonna have to put Josh up there with Monte and yahoo Silver.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Seeking out the negative!!!