Raiders live chat today at noon

Join NFL writer Steve Corkran for a discussion today at noon about the Raiders’ win over the Steelers, the upcoming game against the Broncos and the ongoing issue of the NFL’s replacement officials.

Jon Becker

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Live Shat?

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 8:51 am

I’ve always heard… “Good teams overcome bad calls” “Don’t let the game come down to a ref’s call, handle your business and put game out of reach.”
    ——-
    That’s such bull sh*t.
    ===========================================

No it isn’t. Green Bay scored what, 6 points the first 55 minutes of the game? Two FG’s? And Rogers was crying? Why don’t you put up some points Rogers and not whine?

• Raiderbuck

I have a job interview, I’ll be late,…

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

What is the record for most consecutive posts to start a thread?

• http://kaneandassociatesrealtors.com/ Albert Bigelow Paine

Seymour Bush Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:25 am
    Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 8:51 am

——-
    That’s such bull sh*t.
    ===========================================

——-
    The best teams can’t overcome terrible calls that decide the game. Aren’t you a Raiders fan?

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

The best thing the league can do about officiating is unless it is BLATANT, don’t call it. And I mean BLATANT! Every single play in every single game the second the play ends everyone, fans, players, coaches, concessionaires, are looking around the field for flags. Let the games be decided by the players.

• PurpleDrank81

Star Lotulelei is a beast and would be an amazing pick up. He gets doubled team 65% of the time and still is the most effective player on a very stong Utah Defense.

Jarvis Jones is also beastly and has alot of room to grow. He’s compared to Von Miller. I still want to see more tape on him and see how he does against some better O-Lines.

Manti Teo is easily the best MLB in the game and plays with fire and intensity. Also he’s a field general and if he we turn up with a pick from 10-16 then we should defintley take him.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

——-
    =================================================

I don’t whine about the officiating. Never have, never will. What I have seen the best teams do is when there is a bad call that goes against them, they turn it up 40 notches!

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Whining about officiating is what losers do.

• DMAC

Hwnrdr

My son had a good time.
    He lasted towards the beginning of the 4th quarter.
    He was burnt out
    lol
    We had a blast, but I’ll probably wait till next year to bring him back.

• DMAC

I STILL WANT THE REPLACEMENT REFS CALLING OUR GAMES!

• DMAC

Fk the cheese heads!
    They get no sympathy from DMAC.
    No one gave a fk about our Raiders when we got robbed in a PLAYOFF game.

• nwr8r

Our penalties will go up if the regular refs come back

• inonewordraider

I STILL WANT THE REPLACEMENT REFS CALLING OUR GAMES!
    ___________________
    no doubt and we should make the most of them being there:

dislodging ball from player
    run through the qb on bang bang calls
    play extra physical

• Al_is_theraiders

keep these refs!

• DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL

POST-8 & 9,I AGREE.

• inonewordraider

do we bring in a vet wr?

which de should we bring in? as someone said recently Trevor Scott Jarvis Moss types are an upgrade

• hwnrdr

DMAC Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:33 am
    Hwnrdr

My son had a good time.
    He lasted towards the beginning of the 4th quarter.
    He was burnt out
    lol
    We had a blast, but I’ll probably wait till next year to bring him back.

Yeah my son turns 10 on Saturday. Maybe not this year but maybe next year I’ll start bringing him in…maybe!

• The Beeech Dawg

Albert Bigelo Klas is back!

Nerd, you dropped your super gay alias and finally returned. I guess getting creamed by the Beeech Diggity week after week didn’t help.

Or maybe it was just getting humiliated in your junior detective work with Nob Bust that did it.

Hard to come back from that doozy, right?

HELLA TIGHT FIZZLE

• TheToozFan55

I was mad when the team let Hagan go last year. Glad they brought him back. That was a great run at the end of the game. My son had a bet with me that we would lose. ha-ha-ha. He was happy to lose that bet.

• DKnight007

haha….the only people that crying about last nights CORRECT TD call are GB fans and the ones who lost money.

• hwnrdr

Tooz…nice to see you back! How you been? Glad you won that bet!

• DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL

TOOZ PURCHASED THE 1ST DBL SHOT OF CROWN ROYAL I EVER DRANK AT THE OLD HOF BRAU THERE ON HEGENBERGER RD IN 1977..

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Speaking of idiots, I loved the way biachi and his troll posse was accusing others of being me all last week. I have seen that act before. Jamista Clown kept calling every poster Oakglenn before he finally went stir crazy and was taken away to the looney bin. The very definition of ownage. Once again, Check mate.

• DKnight007

I find ridiculous that the media and NFL announcers look for any reason to jump all over the replacement refs, but when the “real refs” return they will ALL swallow their tongues when they screw up….which they often do as well.

• DKnight007

TheToozFan55 Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:48 am

^^^^^^^^
    Yeah I didn’t agree with Hue letting Hagan walk and him signing Housh. I didn’t like that move at all.

• The Beeech Dawg

Checkmate!

Peemore Nob Bust, that may be the cutest darn thing you’ve ever said

Hey, tell your sock puppet Nob Bust to get on that phone call to the party boat dude in long beach

Now that your little super detective has outed me, I really want to speak him!

Please please please remember to keep talking to him – er, me – about what a douche you think I am.

And remember, I’ll probably act like I don’t know you, but don’t let that slow you down – it’s all just a big act!

HOLLA

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

^^^^^^^^
    ==========================================

While Housh really wasn’t very productive on the field, you wonder how much his experience helped our young wide outs. Some of you might not like Seymour but the development of guys like Bryant, Shaughnessy, Kelly, and Lamar Houston is most likely attributable to him.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Does anyone want a little lap dog that keeps trying to get my attention? Otherwise I will have to take it to the pound.

• RaidingTexas

According to NFL.com’s Power Poll, the Raiders are 0-3:

Did Goodell overturn the victory?

• The Beeech Dawg

Yo yo Blog Brahs

HUGE NEWS

The Beeech Diggity has decided to shack up at the Catamaran all week to get straight fizzle!

Had outrageous intercourse with at least 15 tanned beach bunnies since Saturday and our team made it to the semi-finals of the beach volleyball tournament

You know that $15 gift certificate to Tony Roma’s has the Beeech Diggity’s name on it, word

The resort is even letting Rasta Ganja rehearse for free in one of the conference rooms! So far we’ve smoked a huge bag of skunk weed and set our instruments up

Yo, today we’ll be straight chillin’ in the hot tub relaxing our dodes and nads under the bubbles and jets

Big night out tonight Mission Beach, probably shack up with another few hizzies, gotta make sure the Beeeech Lawg and Beeeech Balls are well rested

PM PARTY PATROL SOUND OFF, MO HIZZLE FRESH

• RaidingTexas

So it looks like we have a new blog clown.

• Raider Riff

DMAC Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:37 am
    Fk the cheese heads!
    They get no sympathy from DMAC.
    No one gave a fk about our Raiders when we got robbed in a PLAYOFF game.

———-

Agreed.

Im loving the shoe being on the other foot for once.

Im listening to the Nick & Artie Lange show right now and they are completely taking the league to task over the DHB hit.

• Raider Riff

DKnight007 Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 12:01 pm

———-

People are so quick to forget the tuck game and the other numerous BS calls that have gone against us.

Or the very obvious time that the old refs once screwed up the coin toss on Thanksgiving day.

On one hand, Goodell and the owners are true pieces of chit for trying to take away pensions that were already agreed upon and in writing.

But on the other hand, these new refs have made the game football again. People seem to forget what it was like when players could hit each other.

• Marks hair

I ♡ the new refs

• Marks hair

Rewind the 70s… we got playoff fùcked every yr….

• Marks hair

Long live the new refs!! Long live hitting in football!!

• Marks hair

I hate the questions cork takes..

• raiderinparadise

new refs > denver broncos

• RaiderDuck

Seymour Bush Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 12:00 pm

=============================
    Called you Oakglenn.
    And your obvious other handles you created to try and help yourself out of the whole you always seem to dig for yourself.
    Honestly, was there ever a more pathetic whining poster than you as Oakglenn?
    Classic meltdown when you told everyone how your feelings were hurt, and that you wouldn’t be back.

You’re rather emotional, aren’t you, Oakglenn?

• RaiderDuck

*hole

• JLofty

DMAC, how old’s your boy?
    I been thinking of when to take my 8.5 yo.
    He’s more a Niner/Viking fan at this point but thought if I brought him to the Coli it might stir the latent S&B cells in his blood…

• JLofty

@40. “You’re rather emotional, aren’t you, Oakglenn?”
    -only when she’s been drinking…

• raiderinparadise

HAVE TO BE SOLID ON THE GROUND AND 3RD DOWN.

You beat Manning by killing clock.

He made comebacks in both losses.

• L.A. Raider Dave

That was a great game. Section 304 Row 16 was loving it!!!

• Marks hair

Must win gane

• raiderinparadise

Lamar Houston & Shaugnessy need to get off blocks in the pass rush. This is Manning, not Big Ben, no need to contain.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Wonderful. I’ve now got someone pretending to be me.

Not sure if I should feel honored, insulted or creeped out.

• Raider Riff

Raiderinparadise Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:12 pm

——-

Yep. They are going to play a major role in whether we win this game or not.

We need these guys to show up. They didnt do it against San Diego or Miami.

If Briesel could get his crap together this past week, I think Houston and ShoNasty are due to get their act together.

• http://kaneandassociatesrealtors.com/ Albert Bigelow Paine

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:41 am
    Albert Bigelo Klas is back!

Hard to come back from that doozy, right?

HELLA TIGHT FIZZLE
    ——
    Are you all right Beeecham? Bath salts, maybe? I don’t know what the f*ck your are talking about.