Raiders live chat today at noon

Join NFL writer Steve Corkran for a discussion today at noon about the Raiders’ win over the Steelers, the upcoming game against the Broncos and the ongoing issue of the NFL’s replacement officials.

Jon Becker

• raiderinparadise

Raider Riff Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:14 pm
    ….
    ShoNasty are due to get their act together.

———

He doesn’t deserve to be called “Shonasty” its “shonicely” until the makes some plays on QB’s.

• http://kaneandassociatesrealtors.com/ Albert Bigelow Paine

Would love to see a Seymour for Welker trade. It will never happen though.

• Plunketthead

I heard the Power Blocking Scheme was in effect some plays last Sunday. Is that true Cork?
    by Dexter Hogan 9/25/2012 7:23:04 PM 12:23 PMAsked McFadden, and he said things were the same. Will ask Knapp on Thursday, too.
    by scorkran 9/25/2012 7:23:24 PM 12:23 PM

• The Beeech Dawg

Albert Puss, are you really going to try to deny that sock puppet Klas belongs to you?

Either way me and all my Blog Brahs know the truth

LONG LIVE THE PMPP

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

So Beeech: You’ve had people impersonate you before. How do you deal with it?

• http://kaneandassociatesrealtors.com/ Albert Bigelow Paine

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Either way me and all my Blog Brahs know the truth

LONG LIVE THE PMPP
    ——
    I’ve been away from the blog. I was trying to be more productive with life. The Steeler victory brought me back.

• http://kaneandassociatesrealtors.com/ Albert Bigelow Paine

RaiderDuck Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:24 pm
    So Beeech: You’ve had people impersonate you before. How do you deal with it?
    ——-
    Beeech is probably the one who was impersonating you.

• Plunketthead

How good was Palmers audible on McFaddens long run. He has the Sickest Cadence in the game. I Love Carson
    by PainMcClain

McFadden said that was a called play, not an audible.

• The Beeech Dawg

RaiderDuck Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:24 pm

So Beeech: You’ve had people impersonate you before. How do you deal with it?

——-

Duck Brah, welcome to the big leagues!

Impersonation is the highest form of flattery, sit back and enjoy

And, by blog rule, your impersonator instantly becomes your humble minion. For life.

Holla!

• raiderinparadise

Plunketthead Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:27 pm
    by PainMcClain

McFadden said that was a called play, not an audible.

——–

Yeah, it was a called play in the huddle in anitcipation of the defense Pitt came out in(and the blitz) But makes me wonder if CP3 has been givin a lot more play-calling power…. it appears that way.

• raiderinparadise

Carson is going to have to back that game up against the blitz-happy denver D.

• http://kaneandassociatesrealtors.com/ Albert Bigelow Paine

Beeecham, what is your take on the ZBS?

• RaidingTexas

Plunketthead Says:

McFadden said that was a called play, not an audible.

——————————

Saw that in the chat too. Wish people would get off this kick that Palmer was overruling everything Knapp was calling. Hardheaded fools.

• Raider Riff

Jacoby Ford just tweeted that DHB will be on the field this Sunday.

• Raider Riff

RaidingTexas Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:33 pm
    Plunketthead Says:

McFadden said that was a called play, not an audible.

——————————

—————–

Yep. But those idiots arent ever going to admit they were wrong about Knapp.

• Raider Riff

Raiderinparadise Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:18 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:14 pm
    ….
    ShoNasty are due to get their act together.

———

———

Im with ya there.

• Kirk

We need to see Criner and Pryor.

• Plunketthead

Why dont you answer my questions.
    by Kool Kell Realtor 9/25/2012 7:41:31 PM 12:41

PMYou have to ask one first.
    by scorkran 9/25/2012 7:41:40 PM 12:41 PM

• Kirk

Raider Riff Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:34 pm
    Jacoby Ford just tweeted that DHB will be on the field this Sunday.

………………………………………

Hagan is better than DHB.

• Plunketthead

Jacoby who?

• 303Raider

Already heated conversations going on in the 303.

Wore My Raiders suit and Tie on monday for the Sales Meeting and almost choked out our newest sales rep.

The Donkey fans are the worst, big time bandwagon types.

We win on Sunday and they will all be jumping off the wagon quick like.

Ill be there as usual, I’ve walked out of that stadium a winner the last 4 years, lets make it 5!

• Plunketthead

With the new regime in place and given what you have seen, what percent of the current roster payers will still be on the team this time next year?

12:46 PMI expect a huge turnover next season. At least half the roster gone.
    by scorkran 9/25/2012 7:46:22 PM 12:46 PM

• 303Raider

Hagan is NOT better than DHB!

DHB has some much heart, love his improvement every year, its not his fault Al reached and picked him 7th overall a few years back.

• raiderinparadise

303Raider Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:38 pm
    Already heated conversations going on in the 303.

The Donkey fans are the worst, big time bandwagon types.

We win on Sunday and they will all be jumping off the wagon quick like.

——–

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

• raiderinparadise

DHB is also prob the best downfield blocking WR in the NFL.

• Plunketthead

McFadden looks slower to me this season, its me or he is slower?
    by El Tato 9/25/2012 7:57:56 PM

12:57 PM He isn’t slower at all. You try catching him in the open field, Pal.
    by scorkran 9/25/2012 7:58:11 PM 12:58 PM

I guess I and tato were wrong

• 303Raider

With McGahee hurt, we HAVE to stop the run again this week.

In the altitude it is scary to see Peyton throw 30-40 but I believe that Peyton and his receivers are NOT as potent as Ben was.

We win by 7 this Sunday as DMAC owns the Donks and we need a lot of play action, keep Manning off the field with the run!!

• Plunketthead

How long until Bergstrom takes over for carlisle…he is a turnstile out there
    by Aeroman75 9/25/2012 7:59:51 PM 12:59 PM

It was interesting that Bergstrom was active last Sunday, ahead of Joseph Barksdale. Tells me that the Raiders like Bergstrom’s progress.
    by scorkran 9/25/2012 8:00:19 PM 1:00 PM

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

It they are gonna do a roster turnover they can start with the D.

Huff number 1.

• The Beeech Dawg

Albert Klas, ZBS and power blocking have both proven to be effective with the right coaching and personel across the NFL

The Beeech Diggity isn’t at practice to give his professional assessment on how suitable our lineman are for each scheme, or if they’re being properly coached

Power blocking did seem to work to a certain degree under Hue, especially in the short amount of time McFadden played last season

But I will say, in my professional opinion, that you’re still an idiot

• lefty12

If you pay attention you can see Pryor on the sideline every game-in street clothes.

• Raiderbuck

R8DRB ‏@BmkpyQuezar

@JacobyFord12 DHB took the hardest hit u ever seen,and he will on the field on Sunday, #REALRAIDERS!

• Raider Riff

Plunketthead Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

12:46 PMI expect a huge turnover next season. At least half the roster gone.
    by scorkran 9/25/2012 7:46:22 PM 12:46 PM

—————–

Standard turnover is 25%

50% is extremely drastic and tough to overcome. Though, it may be out of our hands as we have some major salary cap woes still coming our way.

• http://kaneandassociatesrealtors.com/ Albert Bigelow Paine

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

But I will say, in my professional opinion, that you’re still an idiot
    ——-
    Thanks Beeech. That is the most football related insight you have shown in here in the last 3 years.

• Raider Riff

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:55 pm
    The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

But I will say, in my professional opinion, that you’re still an idiot
    ——-

———–

Its the only football related talk Ive ever heard him make.

• The Beeech Dawg

Albert, now will you admit you’re Klas?

• DJ Johnny

Not as many funny posts in the chat today, but there were a couple:

Wasn’t I way out of line by calling Mark Davis “TOmmy Boy”
    by Mike Silver 9/25/2012 7:31:52 PM 2:31 PMWho cares?
    by scorkran 9/25/2012 7:31:58 PM 2:31 PM

Why dont you answer my questions.
    by Kool Kell Realtor 9/25/2012 7:41:31 PM 2:41 PMYou have to ask one first.
    by scorkran 9/25/2012 7:41:40 PM 2:41 PM

• The Beeech Dawg

Raider Riff Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:55 pm
    The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

But I will say, in my professional opinion, that you’re still an idiot
    ——-

———–

Its the only football related talk Ive ever heard him make.

—-

I’ve never heard any partying talk out of you, so I guess I’m ahead

• http://kaneandassociatesrealtors.com/ Albert Bigelow Paine

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:57 pm
    Albert, now will you admit you’re Klas?
    ——
    I though you were Klas.

• DJ Johnny

I’m Klas.

• Plunketthead

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I thought Reg took care of most those problems this year. Next year wont be as big as deal

• The Beeech Dawg

In important blog news, Rasta Ganja just smoked the rest of our doobies and now are getting set to rehearse

Gots to do it all on a sprained ankle, hurt it standing on an ice bucket trying to get this tall beach volleyball hizzy from behind

Only got a few decent thrusts of the Beeech Lawg in before I slipped

Gave the hizzy my card, told the next one is on the house

KEEPIN’ IT LIVE ON THE I-5

• The Big Banana

Ok, Nation bros…help me out. Any interesting tidbits in today’s chat? No? Ok, thanks.

• http://kaneandassociatesrealtors.com/ Albert Bigelow Paine

DJ Johnny Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:04 pm
    I’m Klas.
    ——
    I had my suspicions it was you.

• JLofty

No I’m Klas…

• DJ Johnny

Beeech Dawg knows his football……it’s just that nailing volleyball players and CHARGING THEM FOR IT is more fun to talk about.

• PurpleDrank81

KK serious question

What do you think of the Kaplan Schools/Anthony Schools Real Estate Programs?

• Raider Riff

Plunketthead Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:06 pm
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

————

I remember reading somewhere that while this year was tough, next year is when we really have to pay the piper.

The idea was he could either blow the team up this past off season and get us one year closer to getting the books in order. Or push it off one year, give the current group a chance to do something special, and then hope to keep some people around based on the fact that we are good so they might go for a discount or restructure.

Just losing Bush, Routt, Wimbley, and Boss were minor casualties compared to how next year is looking.

I guess we will see how it plays out.

• Twocents

I’m Spartacus.

• DJ Johnny

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    DJ Johnny Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:04 pm
    I’m Klas.
    ——
    I had my suspicions it was you

I was kidding, but if people want to think he’s me…that’s cool.

I couldn’t keep up such a charade for such an extended amount of time.

Really it was impressive.