Carter apparently not ready, is inactive

Any hope the Raiders had of using Andre Carter for a handful of snaps as a nickel pass rusher was apparently unrealistic based on his designation as an inactive player Sunday.

Getting pressure on Peyton Manning, who has absorbed eight sacks in three games, will be crucial as he attempts to go after the Raiders defensive backfield.

Injured players Khalif Barnes (groin), Darrius Heyward-Bey (concussion), Richard Gordon (hamstring) and Shawntae Spencer were also declared inactive, along with quarterback Terrelle Pryor and guard Lucas Nix.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• Raider8

KoolKell Says:
    September 30th, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    Nervous as a Ho in a Pentecostal snake handling Church.
    *******************************
    LMAO…Shoot, they just put em before a firing squad…or…throw em in with the poisonous snakes.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

200 yds on the ground would be nice.

• Raider Riff

Morilla Says:
    September 30th, 2012 at 12:33 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    September 30th, 2012 at 12:14 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    September 30th, 2012 at 12:13 pm
    I wonder why Carter isnt playing.

Not enough time to learn the scheme (which means were throwing some tricky stuff at Manning today)?

Or not in shape/healed enough?

Weird.
    ———-

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. He said he’s in shape, not football shape if course. But all tarver has to do is roll him out there for a play or two and point his nose towards Manning and go.

——–

Thats what I was thinking. But all were left with is questions because there is no way for us to know what the real reason is. It could go either way.

• r8eray

31-24 Donkeys

• Raider Riff

Raider8 Says:
    September 30th, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    Jets fans are chanting for TEEEEEBBBBBBOOOOWWWWWWW!

You knew it would happen.

———–

Jets fans are fvcking dumb.

They are from New York, which means they are about equally as dumb as Giant fan. Giant fan wanted to dump Eli even during their second SuperBowl run. I got a inlaw that is a huge Giants fan, he’s from NY. I watch a lot of games with him. You should hear the abuse Eli has taken over the years.

I’d just be shaking my head and say, “Wanna trade for Jamarcus? We’ll gladly take a Manning”

Idiots.

• PlunkforHOF

I’m all outdoor.. Already harvested an early bloomer.. got two more nine-footers about 2 weeks out

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I’ve got my JaMarcus jersey on for luck.

• VaRaiderNation

38-27 isnt my prediction, 31-24 Raiders, not that it matters, as long as we win. Less than 20 minutes to gametime Nation, pumped for this one. Ready to watch Dmac tear it up!

• DJ Johnny

Well, there goes my dream of seeing New Eng. go 1-3.

Buff was up 21-7..then it was 28-21…then i come back 2 mins. later and it’s 42-21 Pats.

WTH?

• omoran

I say it like it is, The way we can beat them its throwing short compact passes.
    Everyone will be involve,including Te and all backs. Move the chains and quiet the crowd then kick
    Their Brains. Knapp should know that!

• Raiders for life

After today #77 is going to have to live the rest of his life knowing that he was responsible for ending Mannings career.

• Just Fire Baby

TP = 16 games inactive

• DJ Johnny

Raider Riff Says:
    September 30th, 2012 at 12:46 pm
    Raider8 Says:
    September 30th, 2012 at 12:41 pm
    Jets fans are chanting for TEEEEEBBBBBBOOOOWWWWWWW!

You knew it would happen.

———–

Jets fans are fvcking dumb.

Idiots.

I’d take Cooper Manning over Jamarcus…and he sells financial services or something…and didn’t play QB either.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Must look nice with your adult diaper. Did you magic marker a racing stripe on your depends for the game, old FK’r ?
    _______

KoolKell Says:
    September 30th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I’ve got my JaMarcus jersey on for luck.

• Raider8

KoolKell Says:
    September 30th, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    I’ve got my JaMarcus jersey on for luck.
    *************************
    if we win you have to promise to wear it every week from now on.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

BrownStains, if I were you I wouldn’t talk about underwear.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Imbecile, why not?
    ______

KoolKell Says:
    September 30th, 2012 at 12:55 pm

BrownStains, if I were you I wouldn’t talk about underwear.

• PlunkforHOF

My early game parley card is already in the crapper. The Chefs apparently suck.

• Just Fire Baby

Russell Wilson = Bruce Gradkowski

• ArtilleryShell

I hate the Patriots, and anybody that plays to that Americas team BS. After the tuck game I root for them to lose every game. I guess we even for the year Stabler beat them after Sugar Bear Hamilton was called for roughing the passer which would have ended the game and the season. Earlier that year they killed us 48- 17. Anyway, the Broncos aren’t real trying to buy a QB. They shoulda been men about it and stuck with Tebow until they could draft somebody better. They were one of the originators of the corny ZBS. I hope we introduce Manning to the rivalry that’s goes back to the days of the Orange Crush. Win or lose, kick his azz. That’s the Raider way. Oh, I forgot, you can’t hit nobody in today’s NFL. They want a basketball league, not a football league. This sport was built on defense, not fantasy football. Somebody talk to Goodell and help him understand old school fans are not feeling the National Flag League. Too bad Steve Sabol isn’t around to show him in his inimitable way what the Doomsday Defense, the Orange Crush, the Purple People Eaters, the Steel Curtain helped create the product they are overcharging for today.

• omoran

Going on the ground with McFad, they know that already. !
    Ç’ mon Man -you will be see them on the bench with their
    Tongue sticking out, its that what you guys want.
    JERRY I called it on MONDAY. Change your Destany Dude.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

24 – 17 Raiders.

• PlunkforHOF

Man I wish we would have drafted Kap

was hoping KC would do us a favor and beat SD.

[one of my good friends is attending the game]

aint happening!

Chefs
    Shiittsburgh
    San Dusky
    The Refs
    Bellicheats
    Whiners

Put ‘em in any order you want.

• JT

link to the game?

Russell Wilson = Bruce Gradkowski

***

how so?

Grads beat the Rams!

Wilson gave the game away (3 int’s)

• morilla

I miss having Seattle in the AFC West.

• PlunkforHOF

Riff.. looks about right.. I’d put the Cheats a close second to the Bunco squad

• VaRaiderNation

watching the panthers beating atlanta, they dont look so invincible to me, hope we study plenty of tape of this game during the bye…see you at halftime Nation…LET’S GET THESE DONKEYS!! GO RAIDERS!!!

• Plunketthead

PlunkforHOF Says:
    September 30th, 2012 at 12:43 pm
    Nah Plunk I’m in gaming/entertainment… Gotta take some time off soon due to health issues though

I asked because I have some friends from vegas who moved there many moons ago.

Last name Tanners (probaly infamous)

• Raiders for life

Best of luck Nation, huge win today then a bye week to recoop.

mules will try to run on us ALL game long!

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

You can see the pressure on Manning’s face.

• redshirt

here we go fellas

• PlunkforHOF

Here we go my friends!

CODE BLACK!

• morilla

Did they just say Huff was one of the best safeties in the NFL?

• PlunkforHOF

SNAP THE NECK!

• JT

Here we go
    Stay turnover free, run the ball.

• JT

That bronco uni is ugly

• Raider8

carolina leading atlanta by 1 under 2 mins left.

if they hold on it’s a shocker.

• omoran

Run on teams that you can run, but when you have Star passers like Manning, Brady and BenRuthless and Rivers you beat them by keeping them off the field by throwing at them.
    First Throw and then Run!
    Now PALMER DROP BACK AND GIVE ME 600 Yards on that Mountain Air

stuff the run = win the game

print it

• redshirt

too easy FÜCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• redshirt

DONT DRIVE INTO A PIZZARIA THAT MAKES GREAT BAKED ZITI!-

• redshirt

REECE

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

U POS goodson. BLOCK that blitz. it would be a TD to DMOORE.

where the f is DMAC? fck

• qodrn1

The Prediction Board:

Dedicated to Al Davis, Raider duct tape (boy does it hold) and the Coliseum rodents

Week 1: Alex7: Chargers 27 Raiders 20 (22/14)
    Week 2: R8eray: Dolphins 20 Raiders 13 (35/13)
    Week 3: Plunketthead Raiders 30 Steelers 27 (34/31)

██████ Says: Raiders 38 Denver 27
    Raiderman99: Mules: 27 Raiders 20
    Raider O: Raiders 23-20
    RaiderRockstar: Dirty Pirates 24 Horse Humpers 17
    Raiderren: Raiders 45 Denver 19
    redshirt Says: Raiders 27 Donkos 23
    qodrn says: Raiders 24 Broncos 23
    Sullivan44 Says: Denver 28, Raiderrs 17.
    Sweeptheleg: Raiders 20-17