1,100

End 3rd qtr: Raiders 13, Falcons 13

Atlanta drew even in the third quarter but the Raiders defensive forced a 20-yard Matt Bryant field goal in a goal-to-go situation to keep it anyone’s game going into the fourth quarter.

John Abraham hit Carson Palmer with a blindside sack that defensive end Ray Edwards recovered and took to the 2-yard line. Atlanta would never get any closer than the 1, with Rolando McClain stuffing Jason Snelling on third-and-inches following an Oakland neutral zone infraction.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• Try Some Reality

Niner fans just being themselves. Booing a 4-1 team like a bunch of crybabies.

• MiamiRaider78

9ers will not win the Superbowl.

Book that sissies!

• alex7

Patriots handling the Seahawks.

Russell Wilson. Well-spoken. Leader. Intelligent. Noodle-arm.

• VanHeathen30

What is the ZBS system going to be like when the NFL ‘Outlaws’ the Cut Block next year?
    Just about the time we get it down, it’ll be a yd penalty…

• Plunketthead

High flying roadrunners came back to earth last week and cornkob looks like he is gonna prove how terrible he is this week.

Remind me to pick up Kapernick or skelton in FF

• alex7

Wow Miami. Way to go out on a limb.

31 out of 32 chance of being correct. You are bold, my friend. Hot sauce in your cereal type of bold!

• ChrisinNC

Try Some Reality Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:38 pm
    Niner fans just being themselves. Booing a 4-1 team like a bunch of crybabies.
    ——————————————–

They’ll be looking for a shoulder to cry on tonight after this butt-whooping. Can’t wait to see if the Amy/Sully duo finds face enough to actually pull trash talk out of their butts this week.

• Try Some Reality

Campbell, backup NFL QB right now who defines “game-manager” and needs a running game + dominant D to MAYBE make enough plays to win some games?

================================================

Campbell = Mediocre defined

Lol at the Campbell lovers. Yeah, he was the reason for the victories…lol

#clueless

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

NY Giants have officially made Alex Smith look like the pre-Harbugh Alex. I expect hostile fan behavior before the day is over. 49er fans are egomaniacal. They sipped their wine and listened to smooth jazz, rubbing it in on facebook about the Raiders losing. This day was to be a trifecta. Raiders choke. (1 for 1). Niners win (uh…). Giants win (probably not). We’re looking at a 1 for 3 day for the Giants/Niners tribe. And they don’t handle losing well. They handle winning even worse.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Notice how AmysInCharge has deserted us now that his beloved 49ers are getting their butts kicked. AT HOME, no less.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He really is a pathetic “human,” no?

• jackasspuria

Alex7,

Crabs baseball is good summer time fun. Love covering those games.
    If you head up to the North Coast again next summer, look for the Filipino in Raider gear and a notebook. That would be me.

• MiamiRaider78

Lol thanks Alex7

And at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what your record is; if you don’t win the Superbowl, might as well be 8-8.

That’s my logic.

• AmysInCharge

Niners not looking great today,…got to hand it to NY,..they overlooked the Browns and clearly had the Niners on their minds,…ya you guys are right,..niners suck,..but 4-2 beats 1-4 any day of the week. ;)

• alex7

Miami

then why watch the Raiders if you know they’re not winning the Super Bowl?

I thought the NFL was entertainment, and you watch teams to be entertained by their skill and schemes and wins and drama.

• AmysInCharge

Duck I hate to correct you,..but didnt desert you,..I am sorry if I cant spend endless hours here like some,..cant a guy do other things outdoors without you insecure little men thinking we have all run away??…you need a life Duck.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

So when is AmysInCharge gonna start his whole “OMG fire Harbaugh” or “Jed York is losing control of the team” chants?

Oh, that’s right. NEVER. The GM of the Niners is WHITE, you see. Therefore, Norco likes him and everything he does.

• ChrisinNC

AmysInCharge Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:43 pm
    ————————————————–

Lol, there you are. Wondered if you’d show up.

There we go, hold onto the record as a crutch. Forget the butt-whooping. Or the joke QB and his inept offense. Forget all that. Just hang onto that record for dear life.

Sure hope it stays sturdy for you. :)

• MiamiRaider78

Because I can’t seem to ever dislike my Raiders. It’s like I’m in love with the franchise and I can’t let go of her, regardless of how she treats me.

• alex7

I don’t know that the Giants overlooked the Browns. They kinda blew them out by 20+.

So the Browns scored early on them. Happens. They just beat a good Bengals team.

• ChrisinNC

Lol Amy, you really are pathetic. Coming onto a Raiders blog as a Whiner fan, trying to talk trash, then getting it fed when your team gets spanked.

….

And still trying to talk trash. Continue the implosion, please. ;)

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Plunketthead Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:37 pm
    I would trade DMAC if we get a second rounder
    —-
    Me too. Trade him for a second and third. He could be one of the best on the right team.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Worth noting:

D. Allen doesn’t try that timeout rouse, we get to overtime.

• jackasspuria

AmysInCharge

That’s what Wi-Fi and smartphones are for.

I’m on a hike right now in Trinidad and the Redwood Forrest (Humboldt County) and keeping track of this board from my phone.

Yes, yes, there is such thing as multi-tasking you know.

• bigsnow81

Nice lil’ beat down for the 49er fans talking smack.

• alex7

WILLIAM POWELL

Arizona Cardinals new RB.

13 carries, 70 yards if any of you need a bye-week fantasy RB.

• ChrisinNC

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:45 pm
    ————————————————-

That’s admirable. Rather than these fair weather fans who flip flop between the Bay. I sure hope all Whiner fans aren’t like Amy/Sully.

• Try Some Reality

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    Fickle Faider Fans. You all love Knapp, then you hate him. You love CP, then want him gone. Quick to forgive, then quickly hate again.
    That’s why you are Raider fans. Gluttons for punishment, with no return on your investment.
    I think Bob is right.
    Change the channel, and lets watch a real team play.

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    You guys are such geniuses. I’ve always been niners all the way, you all were just too stupid to see it.

I like winners…period.

My niner hat fits well thank you.

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    DJ Johnny Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 1:19 pm
    I think Bob is right.- Change the channel, and lets watch a real team play.

There ya go again. You’re a niner fan.
    Why do u pretend you’re a Raider fan most of the time?
    ============================================================
    I’ve always followed the Niners. So have you. I’ve always appreciated quality play. So have you. Fortunate for us we can watch the Niners play when we are in need of watching a good team.
    You see the way Gore runs?
    The way their defense steps up?
    How Crabtree makes those awesome catches?
    What’s not to love?

AND NOW============>

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:22 pm
    Well, I called it. Although I didn’t think it would be this close. Give it up to our defense. They’re for real, as a lot of us have known all along.

Palmer’s pick was debilitating. We had the undefeated Falcons down with our foot on their throat with a couple of minutes left. And just like that, Carson Palmer removes all doubt that he will not be the next Rich Gannon. Carson Palmer folks is Carson Palmer. And he only got the big play to Hagan to set up the last TD because Atlanta’s secondary miscommunicated and got crossed up. Send him back to Cincy, to be with the coach who made “the best trade ever” for him.

We will build on this defensive performance, even with one of the worst offenses in football.

I’m calling it now. Raiders 23, Jags 10.

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

=================================================

LOL.

Btw, I thought MR and KK were BFFs. What happened?

• bigsnow81

I wouldn’t rush the trade Dmac chatter until after the season.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Palmer apologist are left spinniing. Helplessly wallowing in misery their beloved hero has wrought.

The curse I’ve the collar bone remains, & people here still can’t come to grips with this fact.

Jc & his raiders are far & away better than palmers raiders. Palmer has not delivered the goods, & I hope we cut bait soon.

Funny now reading mr & Alex7 parroting what I have told them about Palmer since the day he signed.

JC VINDICATED

• eastoaklandraider

Alex7 Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 2:18 pm
    lol Eastoak

did you just compare our 8-8 last year to the 8-8 of 14 years ago?

When we had Tim Brown, Napoleon Kaufman, Rich Gannon, Trace Armstrong, William Thomas, Charles Woodson, Eric Allen, Lincoln Kennedy…

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
    ————-
    lol yeah and all those guys went 8-8

• alex7

This is funny:

AmysInCharge Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:44 pm

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

55 yard FG, and Bryant missed a shorter one earlier in the game. So, it was no time for gimmicks. Bryant was poised to miss that thing and D. Allen should have let him do it. Instead he gave him a practice kick. But that pales in comparison to Carson’s pick. Carson should be cut and his name should be banned from mere mention at team headquarters, as if he were never here.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

ChrisinNC Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:46 pm

….

And still trying to talk trash. Continue the implosion, please.

==========================================

Wait until tomorrow. NorcoAmy will try to tell you he never was a Niners fan, and knows Amy Trask and Mark Davis personally. Wait a day after. He’ll then claim he doesn’t like either us or the Niners, and is moving to the east coast next year. Wait a day after THAT, and he’ll be back to being a Niners fan for life.

• ChrisinNC

Try Some Reality,

I see why people have been telling me to ignore this bipolar Sully fool. This is a hilarious meltdown.

“We’re the best in the world.”
    “I love me some winners.”
    “We’re unstoppable.”
    …..
    “…(Sob) Hey, can I come hang out with you guys again? Need a shoulder to cry on.”

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Plunketthead Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:32 pm
    Did anyone notice if Carter made a diff?

He did not. He had one assisted tackle. Shonasty had the only sack.

• AmysInCharge

Sorry Duck, wrong again,..I could make a living off correcting you,..until you just told me I had no idea the color of the Niner GM,..youre interested in those things, not me. Sorry to have to expose you Duck.

• alex7

Eastoak.

lol, those guys were MUCH EASIER to build off of than our cast of 8-8 “talent”.

You know we just feasted on weak NFC West and AFC West teams the last two years. Oh, and the Cutler-less Bears.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Jason Campbell is vindicated of nothing. He’s the black Carson Palmer.

• ChrisinNC

RaiderDuck Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:49 pm
    ChrisinNC Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:46 pm

….

And still trying to talk trash. Continue the implosion, please.

==========================================

———————————————

Lol. Don’t know how you guys don’t die from laughter with these Whiner castoffs. I can always count on them to give me a good, hearty laugh. :)

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:48 pm

JC VINDICATED
    ——
    Mistic Tha Supaidiot

• VanHeathen30

Beyond all the ‘ticky tack’ penalties on us, why wasn’t there a flag thrown when Denarious was hit helmet to helmet intone back of the head falling backwards? If that wasn’t a defenseless receiver not sure what is…looks like our wideouts can get carted off, but every other teams players get protected, like the hand to helmet swipe on Ryan.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Did you see Bradshaw’s run? There will be police tape around this field when it’s over. This is going to get ugly.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

AmysInCharge Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 3:50 pm

=================================================

Who are you trying to fool? Face it, Norco: on the morality scale, you’re somewhere between Jerry Sandusky and that woman who glued her kid’s hands to the wall. But go on living your pathetic, friend-less existence until you do ALL of us a favor and end it all. Think of what a better place the world would be without your disgusting self polluting it. Your mere existence is definitive proof that there is no god.

• EMRaiders

DMac is on the last year of his contract. At least from what I remember…

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Carson did look like Gannon today, Gannon vs. Tampa

• Try Some Reality

Hilarious meltdown indeed, Chris. If you criticize him, you’ll get to know his sockpuppets real well too. I remember getting into it with MR, then BAM, out of left field here comes Alberta Bigloads tryin’ to crawl up my azz.

• Try Some Reality

Poor Campbell fans. Get used to your idol holding a clipboard and Carson as starter here. He’s going nowhere. Enjoy.

• ChrisinNC

Sully, Amy, you’re in timeout. No more talking today. (psst… I’m really trying to save you from continuing this embarrassing meltdown. ;) )

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Let’s talk college QB’s. Palmer clearly will not be the next Rich Gannon. Jim Plunkett? Cut your tongue off. He’s been here over a year, had an entire offseason, and it’s still 1 step forward 2 steps backward. The window has closed. Raiders need to start thinking long term with the QB position immediately. Palmer is not the answer.

• AmysInCharge

My goodness Duck,..you really are upset arent ya?…lol…thanks for making my day!! ;) (He gets another one)