Raiders inactives

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Sunday, October 14th, 2012 at 8:56 am in Oakland Raiders.

Declared inactive for today’s game against the Atlanta Falcons: QB Terrelle Pryor, CB Shawntae Spencer, T Khalif Barnes, G Lucas Nix, TE Richard Gordon, DE Jack Crawford, DT Christo Bilukidi.

Falcons inactives: QB Dominique Davis, CB Terrence Johnson, RB Antoine Smith, T Lamar Holmes, TE Michael Palmer, DE Jonathan Massaquoi, DE Cliff Matthews.

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

This is a joke. In Chicago, we are getting Vikings vs Redskins instead of the 49ers and Giants game? I hate the f*cking Midwest.

• Thec

Criner > Steater & Hagan

• RAIDERMAN99

I have a nasty feeling that by the end of this year we’ll be debating who to draft with the nbr 1 pick or trading down in hopes of filling tons of holes.

We’re that bad.

• Thec

Before year is over Crriner will be the Raids best WR

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

I don’t think Raiders are worse than Cleveland. We will probably get the #3 or #4 pick.

• J Hill

Better than 17????

• fingers

Gawd I hate Boomer ..

• Thec

Better than 17????

+++++++++=

Man you act like this is the first time you seen me blog that.

17 will be 1B when it is all said and done.

• Thec

I called 12
    I called 17
    I called 84

Nothing new here Bruh.

• DKnight007

This hilariously but sad…..

“Darren McFadden active (11:44 a.m. ET): The Oakland Raiders’ official Twitter feed reports that RB Darren McFadden (shoulder, probable) is active. The Raiders didn’t adjust their zone-blocking scheme during their bye week, so McFadden’s fantasy prospects aren’t much different today than they were in the season’s opening weeks. He’s our No. 11 running back for the week based primarily upon volume of touches.”

Basically what that says is The Raiders didn’t get rid of their chitty zone blocking scheme and Knapp is still the play caller so DMC will continue to struggle.

Yep. That’s why I stayed away from DMC this year…the switch zone blocking doesn’t utilize his strengths with crappy Knapp calling plays and his injury history.

Not a good mix.

• Method To My Madness

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Come on Raiders…show some spine today…fk the diry birds from Phaglanta!

Let’s win this and start a win streak and be 5-3 by half way point….who is with me?!

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Fingers Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:46 am
    Gawd I hate Boomer ..
    —–
    They all suck. Watching these pregame shows make you realize that they don’t know anything more than we do.

• J Hill

Honestly don’t recall you saying best on the team.

I thought JFord and DWow were your guys.

Oakland Raiders wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey hasn’t had many conversations with doctors about the concussion he sustained in Week 3. He doesn’t want to know about it.

Heyward-Bey told NFL Network’s Andrea Kremer that he was knocked out cold with his eyes rolled in the back of his head. He doesn’t remember the hit and didn’t feel like himself until five days later, and he was still foggy.

Heyward-Bey has specifically avoided any education on his concussion, the long-term ramifications and if he’s now more likely to suffer another.

“I don’t want it to affect me on the field,” Heyward-Bey said. “It’s all about the next game. When I’m 50, I’ll worry about that when I’m there.

“Fear, I don’t think I can have fear going into a game.”

That’s a common mentality throughout the league. Play today and deal with ramifications later on.

And that’s why rules geared towards player safety are paramount. Players are going to have that mentality with small career windows. There’s a short opportunity to set yourself up for life. They’re going to take that risk. Rules that legislate hits to the head and the steps to return from a concussion protect players from themselves in an inherently violent game.

By Kareem Copeland (10/14/12)

• J Hill

….who is with me?!

———————————————————–

On your right, doggie dogg!

• fingers

Albert… Agree……they pick they’re homer picks plus ” who won last week …

• DKnight007

Chubby Checker McK will look to trade down. He needs to find a trade partner for that and with rookie salary not as crazy as before….it will be easier to trade down, because teams won’t worry as much about the 1st round salaries for rookies as in years past.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

If its knapper fault that dmac is struggling, who’s gets the blame for the demphasis of dhb our best wr?

Brandon Myers leads our team in receptions & yards?!?! Disgusting.

Palmer’s obsession with making more no.1 has hurt our team. Palmer must force feed dhb, he can be a major force especially on 3rd down where we have struggled mightily.

The guys that restored our offense to a potent feared group are jc ( lost job to injury) dmac ( Illsuited for outside zone runs) dhb ( not high on palmers target list? )

Damn

• Thec

J Hill Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:48 am
    Honestly don’t recall you saying best on the team.

I thought JFord and DWow were your guys.

+++++++=

Jump in the way back machine and take a look.

Said it a several times…

• realtruraider

——————————————————-

AYE!

Great day to smoke some birds

• DKnight007

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:50 am

Brandon Myers leads our team in receptions & yards?!?! Disgusting.

Damn

^^^^^^^^^
    McK’s fault for hiring such a deer in the headlights former Bronco like DA who changed decided to change the whole offense we had the last two years by hiring a stiff like Greg Knapp.

• Method To My Madness

Hagan and Streater are cool…Dmoore is nice….but the most nautral WR on our roster is Criner….and yes Thec has been saying homeboy is the dopest on the roster for the longest….longer than even myself

• J Hill

Not saying you didn’t say it, or you are new to the kid.

Got it locked now.

Criner, Ford, and Moore with Pryor tossing them the ball.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck
  • DKnight007

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:50 am

Brandon Myers leads our team in receptions & yards?!?! Disgusting.

Damn

^^^^^^^^
    Getting rid of Hue Jackson is what lead to everything you stated above.

• RAIDERMAN99

J Hill Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:35 am
    So is the argument Pryor should be the backup QB over Lienart?

Why is the 3rd QB being inactive a big deal?
    =======================================
    It’s a big deal bcz it shows the Raids don’t think TP can contribute anything to a team in desperate need of a spark.

It’s a big deal bcz Tits and Krapp are too stupid to see how puttting TP on the field, even if it’s just for a wild cat play or two, might be beneficial.

Expect TP to be inactive week after week.
    Expect Taiwan to languish on the bench.
    Expect a boring, non-productive Krapp O week after week.

• fingers

Raiiiiddeerrrsss …. Pluck Dem Burds

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

^^^^^^^^^

=================

Second that!

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

RAIDERMAN99 Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:54 am
    J Hill Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:35 am
    So is the argument Pryor should be the backup QB over Lienart?

Why is the 3rd QB being inactive a big deal?
    =======================================

Expect TP to be inactive week after week.
    Expect Taiwan to languish on the bench.
    Expect a boring, non-productive Krapp O week after week.

==============

again….second that!

• Method To My Madness

J Hill Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:49 am
    ….who is with me?!

———————————————————–

On your right, doggie dogg!
    ****************************

LOL….now that the A’s are Dodgers are done….arent you sick to your stomach like me to see SF Giants in it?

Well its hoop season now officially…..and football is barely hanging on…Warriors will make it fun but these Mizzou Tigers will be on point like Stacy Adams

Bucs will beat KC today!

• J Hill

Can’t tell how bad I’m starving for some dominant Raider defensive football!!!!!

• Method To My Madness

J Hill Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:54 am
    Not saying you didn’t say it, or you are new to the kid.

Got it locked now.

Criner, Ford, and Moore with Pryor tossing them the ball.
    ************************

Ford is outta here after this season…what are you smoking

• DJ Johnny

Do i really wanna try and watch this game?

• Thec

J Hill Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:54 am
    Not saying you didn’t say it, or you are new to the kid.

Got it locked now.

Criner, Ford, and Moore with Pryor tossing them the ball.

++++++++===

Need to cut Pryor ASAP. this org is never going to play him. Wasting a spot, let him go to another team where he can at least suit up.

• J Hill

I was rootin hard for my guy Dusty to send the little home.

Still think he got screwed and should be coaching the blue. Him and Scossia.

• Method To My Madness

J Hill Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:57 am
    Can’t tell how bad I’m starving for some dominant Raider defensive football!!!!
    *****************

How bout a fuggin win Jheezy?

• ChrisinNC

Guys, either we’re not seeing something, or they’re not seeing something. We think something’s wrong with this team, the coaches think they’re on the cusp of breaking out.

Time to find out which it is.

• Method To My Madness

J Hill Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:59 am
    I was rootin hard for my guy Dusty to send the little home.

Still think he got screwed and should be coaching the blue. Him and Scossia.
    *********************8

Naw Musty Baker is a choker in SF, Chitown and now Cincy…time for him to retire

• Method To My Madness

Wow did yall see the stands in ATL? Not fully packed for a 5-0 team

• MonumentRaider

LETS GO RAIDERS!

• J Hill

Thought that went without saying

• rediaR

RAIDERMAN99 Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:54 am
    J Hill Says:
    October 14th, 2012 at 9:35 am
    So is the argument Pryor should be the backup QB over Lienart?

Why is the 3rd QB being inactive a big deal?
    =======================================

Expect TP to be inactive week after week.
    Expect Taiwan to languish on the bench.
    Expect a boring, non-productive Krapp O week after week.
    ————————————–
    I will have absolutely no desire to see DA back if I don’t see either the offense look productive and/or TP and TJ get some significant PT.

• Method To My Madness

Michael Bluff Huff…..and some of yall defended this bum for years when it was obvious he stunk…did yall see tommy faily kelly? lol

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Before I become disillusioned, let me just say we’re gonna kick ass. Sh1t, Huff now I’m disillusioned.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Joselio!!

• J Hill

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• realtruraider

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Maybe not so disillusioned.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Field goal range, already.