Jon Becker

• guest123

I felt bad and shot a glance that could chill at my daughter for asking that question, and I felt sorry for it later. I think she wants to avoid the topic of the Raiders. It was an innocent question, no harm meant. And I took it personal, and completely out of context.

• R8ER MIKE

DMAC Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 11:23 am
    Fact!

The Raiders have broken my heart many more times, than any woman has.

************************

Gospel my brother !!

• hwnrdr

DMAC, my son asked me one day…”Daddy, why do you like the Raiders so much because they always lose.” I told him, well it was driven in me. When I was your age, they were always winning. Once you become a fan of a team, you never break that bond. Then I tested him…I told him he was free to choose any other team. He surprised me by saying, “No daddy, I am a Raider fan!” With tears in my eyes, I gave him a big hug and said out loud…”That’s my boy!”

• DJ Johnny

Let me be the first to mention the name of Joey Clinkscales.

Not for any reason in particular, just cuz he’s the Director of Player Personnel for the Raiders.

I think that was Reggies title in GB right?

If Reggie played such a key role in GB, then it would stand to reason Mr. Clinkscales would be playing an equally important role with us….we never talk about him.

Carry on.

• DMAC

hwnrdr Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 11:34 am

========

Almost brought tears to my eyes 2.
    lol

There is only 1 Nation…..

The Raider Nation
    When we’re gone our children will keep the Nation goin

• DJ Johnny

…or how about the name Mickey Shuler? Our new tight end signing.

When I first heard his name mentioned I thought “that guy’s still in the league”? Then I realized we’re talking about Mickey Shuler Jr.

Any thoughts on this dude?

• guest123

The Raider Nation
    When we’re gone our children will keep the Nation goin

***********

I sure hope so. But I don’t believe it’s true. The old timers who still remember Super Bowl glory will be true to the death, but won’t be around forever. The next generation is going to be accustomed to being mediocre/bad and no playoff stories to tell to their kids as they grow older.

• guest123

or how about the name Mickey Shuler? Our new tight end signing.

***********

who’d we cut to get this bum? Hopefully McCheeze???

• R8ER MIKE

lol .. you guys are a bunch of softies !!
    told my son if he wasnt a Raider fan i would
    disown him and make him get a D.N.A. test !!!
    my blood runs silver and black and so does my boys !!

• DMAC

Wish we would of pulled the trigger on MLB Demeco Ryans. The Texans damn near just gave him away.
    Imagine?
    Wheeler/Ryans/Burris
    Then add a nasty DT next to Dez Bryant

• DMAC

R8ER MIKE Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 11:49 am

lol .. you guys are a bunch of softies !!
    told my son if he wasnt a Raider fan i would
    disown him and make him get a D.N.A. test !!!
    my blood runs silver and black and so does my boys !!
    ==========

My kids (3yr&4yr) are already brain washed to luv the silver and black.
    lol

• bcz24

I don’t think I have ever been more devestated by a football game than when Bo broke his hip against the Bungles.

I was somewhat prepared for the Bowl against Chucky… he built our team, wrote our playbook. I still hear from some assh0les every now and then that like to rib me, Juravicious is delicious. Grrr….

• DJ Johnny

My son has a Raider shirt I bouight him. He thinks ‘it’s cool’. He’s only 8.

He watched the Pitt. game replay with me. I set it up nice for him acting like I didn’t know the end result…When Jano hit the fg we both rejoiced.

I gave him the choice of which team to root for; Pitt. or Raiders and he liked the Raider uniforms better.

When the bright sun is shining on those silver and black uni’s they do look cool as heck.

Anyway, at school the kids are either Bears or Packers fans…so he’s more Bears…but now he’s liking Raiders after our bonding moment with the Pitt. game.

• DMAC

but now he’s liking Raiders after our bonding moment with the Pitt. game.
    =======

Well done sir.
    Next, you need to show the ass whoopin’ the Jags got coming for them.

• R8drinOK

guest123 Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 11:43 am
    The Raider Nation
    When we’re gone our children will keep the Nation goin

***********

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good Afternoon Raider bros,

I hope the Raiders are building something great…last time we won a Super Bowl I was 12 and The Return of the Jedi was still at the movies, I’m 41 now…jeez feeling old LOL. Time to start a winning streak Sunday!!

• R8ER MIKE

DMAC Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 11:51 am
    R8ER MIKE Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 11:49 am

lol .. you guys are a bunch of softies !!
    told my son if he wasnt a Raider fan i would
    disown him and make him get a D.N.A. test !!!
    my blood runs silver and black and so does my boys !!
    ==========

My kids (3yr&4yr) are already brain washed to luv the silver and black.
    lol

*************************
    been brain washing my boy for 19 years now !!
    lol … almost all his school pics he is wearing
    Raider gear !! from K-9th grade anyway. after that
    he had to wear a school uniform.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

guest123 Says: moral victories are for losers================Show me a good loser, and I’ll show you a loser.

• hwnrdr

R8ER MIKE Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 11:49 am
    lol .. you guys are a bunch of softies !!
    told my son if he wasnt a Raider fan i would
    disown him and make him get a D.N.A. test !!!
    my blood runs silver and black and so does my boys !!

LMAO!!!

• eastoaklandraider

Marks Hair Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 10:21 am
    Knapp hoffman and a lack of probowlers makes it hard for me to believe we can win 3 straight.
    ———————-
    If Hue was coach we’d win these next 3 easy and be 8-0 at that point. I know you guys are tired of me talking hue (just let it go,move on) but dammit we were gonna be good this year and I cant stand that 1 dumb decision that set us back at least 2 years.

• hwnrdr

bcz24 Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 11:52 am

Yup, that kind of p***d me off!!!

• DMAC

R8ER MIKE Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 11:58 am

DMAC Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 11:51 am
    R8ER MIKE Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 11:49 am

lol .. you guys are a bunch of softies !!
    told my son if he wasnt a Raider fan i would
    disown him and make him get a D.N.A. test !!!
    my blood runs silver and black and so does my boys !!
    ==========

My kids (3yr&4yr) are already brain washed to luv the silver and black.
    lol

*************************
    been brain washing my boy for 19 years now !!
    lol … almost all his school pics he is wearing
    Raider gear !! from K-9th grade anyway. after that
    he had to wear a school uniform.
    ========

Thats fk’n dope ODB!
    May do the same, if I can some how convince the wifey.

• eastoaklandraider

I wonder who Hue would have brought in as his DC? Not Tarver.

• bcz24

Too bad Tom Flores still isn’t coach… we would have 11teen Super Bowls and our own Hall of Fame… and Al Davis would still be alive.

• DMAC

New post carnales

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

guest123 Says: or how about the name Mickey Shuler? Our new tight end signing.========Guess he’s a blocker(makes sense, replacing Gordon), 2 career receptions.