No blackout _ Raiders-Jags on TV locally

The Raiders announced Friday their game against the Jacksonville Jaguars will be televised locally.

The game will be carried on CBS (Channel 5), at 1:25 p.m. with play-by-play announcer Ian Eagle and analyst Dan Fouts.

The club requested a one-day extension to sell enough tickets to avoid their first blackout since Dec. 26, 2010. The Jacksonville game will be the 11th consecutive game televised locally.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• VaRaiderNation

And man if we are back in contention on Thursday night, the O.co will be ROCKING. We all want payback for what happened in Denver. Can’t wait to see how it plays out.

• morilla

I’ll say one thing, Wilson has an arm.

• VaRaiderNation

True 202, if I were a seahawks fan I would be pretty excited about what the future may hold.

• mcfadden20.

VaRaiderNation Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 8:14 pm

we could do a lot of damage if our Running game gets going to compliment our passing game.. not to forget we will get both our CB’s back pretty soon. our pass D should do fine.. we already have a legit run D .. things are really looking up despite what people want to think in here
    _____________

If you had told me that before the ATL game I may not have been so ready to jump on board. But my team showed me a lot last week. We can get this thing turned around, I have no doubt.

Man for sure , our running game really was the reason we had winning record the first 6 or 7 weeks .. if we can get running game going with this Passing O… i don’t think any D would want to face us

• SLAYER

IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN. LOVE, BILL

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

mcfadden20. Says: Maybe a lot of we win if Palmer _______ , we win if Palmer________ we have no chance with Palmer .. Palmer will __________ and we will be 1-5 after the game?====================== Yep. He was back in his faintly praising mode, saying Palmer’s ok if we only let him dink and dunk, no good downfield crap.

• VaRaiderNation

__________

Co-signed. I’m not a knapp fan at all, but in spite of him, i believe this offense could be DANGEROUS. Dmac is in a slump, but he won’t be there all season. It’s only a matter of time before he breaks out.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

I wrote this for Mistic this morning so he wouldn’t have to strain himself, but he didn’t use it.///////////////Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 9:02 am

The Big Banana Says: Has Mistic showed up yet for Russell Wilson damage control?===========His O line played poorly, he tweaked his ankle on the first play limiting his athleticism, WR’s dropping balls all over the place, and uh,let’s see, oh, the defense played too well and got off the field too fast making the offense stay on the field too long and tiring them out. Under similar circumstances, Palmer would’ve had a negative QB rating. How’s that? He can just copy and paste.

• SLAYER

INJURED SOUL LIES ON THE GROUND…HEAD BLOWN OFF FACE DOWN…LYING IN A POOL OF BLOOD…AN ACCIDENTAL DEATH HOMICIDE.

• mcfadden20.

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 8:33 pm

—–

• mcfadden20.

mcfadden20. Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 8:39 pm

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 8:33 pm

—–

Man has to suck so bad for him to praise some one he despise so much even if its little bit of praise***

• mcfadden20.

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 8:36 pm

October 19th, 2012 at 9:02 am

——

Had some one posted that with his name , i wouldn’t have doubted a bit that its not him

• Trepidacious Raider

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 6:57 pm
    Marc Wilson was 31-19 as the Raiders QB.

———————————–

With a few chokes in big games. I’d be impressed if he was like, say, 45-5.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

To be fair, here’s a bit from each of Mistics two posts this morning. The 1st was calling out McClain.============I killed cp3 for failing to take responsibility, at least last weekend he did. That is how you know a player is engaged when he owns up. If that player owns up publicly then is able to improve, his team mates will follow his lead.///////////////////When carson play fakes dmac off tackle, (carson is really really good with drop back play action, the defense cant out for the run because carson is still a threat to throw, this is not the case on the wide stretch. carson rarely keeps on the wide stretch, and hasnt been particularly featured in boot legs and roll outs, because tht is not his game. carson is far better when he is on a straight line drop back and can step up into the pocket on that same line.

• Trepidacious Raider

1-4 vs 1-4. Interesting take on the radio. Two teams battle to see who’s not the worst. Raiders 1-4 is a abberation right now and will begin the course of correction on Sunday. Book it.

• SLAYER

• Oakglen

Hi Everyone :P

Just got done watchin the Giants and Cardinals game. What a game, huh.

Toilet Bowl game is a sellout. You know I’ll be there rootin for my Raiders, my favorite team.

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    RAAAAAAAAIIIIDEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!!

• SLAYER

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PAIN IS!!!!!! LOVE, BILL

• mcfadden20.

Oakglen Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Hi Everyone :P

Just got done watchin the Giants and Cardinals game. What a game, huh.

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    RAAAAAAAAIIIIDEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Good game to go to, we’re going to kill Jacksonville

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

I’ve hammered Mistic as hard as anybody(and better than most, I say egotistically, ’cause he never has a comeback for me. Hah.) so I figure I should give him some credit when due.

• Trepidacious Raider

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 8:48 pm
    —————————————

That was a good piece of credit, admittedly. To bad the OC doesn’t see things (second piece of credit) the way some fans do. OC is ruining CP3 and Dmac, let alone taking Moore outta the picture, and under using Reece, who btw, would probably be effective on a good soft screen or bubble screen.

• SLAYER

COMING SOON,…RAINING BLOOD!!!!

• RaiderRetribution

Raiders’ losses have all been to teams .500 or better; of course had we defeated them only Atlanta would not have a losing record.

• RaiderRetribution

Reggie needs to give Moore and Wheeler an extension this season.

• SLAYER

REGGIE NEEDS TO LISTEN TO DEATH METAL, NOT LOU RAWLS.

• SLAYER

RICHARD RAMIREZ IS A RAIDER FAN. LONG LIVE THE NIGHT STALKER.

• PlunkforHOF

What up Raider fans and others!

Been very ill and haven’t been in here much, neverthe less I Raider On.

Gonna relax and watch my beloved Raiders kick some kitty ass.

Hello to Hwnrdr, B@uce, DMAC, Lofty, Manouk, Plunk#1 and all my blog friends. I’m holding on and the outlook is good.

If Qodrn is around:

My beloved Raiders 41
    Cute Little Kitties 15

CODE BLACK

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Trepidacious Raider. Agreed. The way Mcfadden started last year and the way Palmer played the last 5 games, well, Green Bay kinda sucked, I had every confidence we’d be playing lights out on offense with Moore, Bey, Reece, and whoever. Then came Knapp and the WCO. I’m not totally disillusioned, but I’m not enjoying the growing pains or learning curve or whatever. WC O Well.

• MiamiRaider78

Get well Plunk!

• SLAYER

JAGUARS…RAIDERS…LOS ANGELOS…REIGN IN BLOOD!!!

• Just Fire Baby

Russell Wilson will emerge as Bruce Gradkowski 2.0

• SLAYER

EUROPE IS THE MECCA FOR DEATH METAL. 666

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

PlunkforHOF. Get well soon. They got you on medication? 41-15? Hey, I’ll go with that. Was that you with the heat thing in Napa? You’re over the hill from me(Grass Valley) aren’t you? Wow, that’s a lot of questions. You don’t have to answer. Save your strength.

• Just Fire Baby

Although Bruce averaged an INT every 36 passes his rookie year, Wilson is at one every 25 passes (not including his lost fumbles either).

I was at the bar last night with two Seahawks fans from Seattle. They want Flynn to start.

• http://ggeden.blogspot.com/ GG

The thing I fear about the Jags game, we played well vs Falcons and can tend to play bad the following week we play good. So, fearing how Gabbert will have a career-day, and Blackmon will finally make his NFL mark this game. The media focus on these two things all week.

• Just Fire Baby

I don’t fear anything about this game.

Jags are one of the worst football teams EVER.

They have the 32 ranked offense, average as many points as the Tom Walsh offense, have no heart, awful special teams, turn it over a ton, and have a bottom of the barrell run defense.

This is a team we should be able to beat, with 10 guys on the field half the time.

• MiamiRaider78

Mitt Romney is evil, too bad the sheeple don’t read up on his antics.

• RaiderSam

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 6:57 pm
    Marc Wilson was 31-19 as the Raiders QB.
    +++++++++++++++++

something about the name Wilson – Russell, Marc.

LOL

• RaiderSam

Just Fire Baby Says:
    October 19th, 2012 at 9:23 pm
    Russell Wilson will emerge as Bruce Gradkowski 2.0

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Except Wilson pulled out wins v. Dallas and New England

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Wow, busier day than I planned on and gotta do 3 hours tomorrow before the game and a couple more after. Haven’t been here for many hours, what did I miss?

• Pingback: FEATURED RAIDERS ARTICLE: No blackout _ Raiders-Jags on TV locally | Raiders Central | Oakland Raiders Blog

• qodrn1

The Prediction Board:

Dedicated to Al Davis, Raider duct tape (boy does it hold) and the Coliseum rodents

Week 1: Alex7: Chargers 27 Raiders 20 (22/14)
    Week 2: R8eray: Dolphins 20 Raiders 13 (35/13)
    Week 3: Plunketthead Raiders 30 Steelers 27 (34/31) R
    Week 4: Amysincharge: Denver 48-7 (37-6)
    Week 5: Klas Tjorborn: Falcons 35 Raiders 20 (23/20)

C2E Says: Raiders 30-17