End 1st qtr: Jaguars 7, Raiders 3

A pretty grim first quarter considering Jaguars lost running back Maurice Jones-Drew to a foot injury after a single carry.

The Raiders offense has been pretty much contained to a 59-yard Carson Palmer sideline strike to Darrius Heyward-Bey _ his first catch since absorbing a Sept. 23 concussion. The Raiders stalled inside the 10, however, with Sebastian Janikowski kicking a 21-yard field goal.

The Jaguars drove 80 yards for a touchdown, the last 42 coming on a Blaine Gabbert to Cecil Shorts III touchdown behind a blown coverage, with Phillip Adams and Tyvon Branch having some sort of communication breakdown. The Jaguars converted a third-and-6 play when Oakland’s best tackler, missed a tackle against Rashad Jennings before the stake on a play that wen tfo r13 yards for a first down.

Jacksonville opens the second quarter with a first-and-10 at its own 35 with the help of 5-yard penalties on Christo Bilukidi and Matt Shaughnessy.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• J Hill

But great job pass-protection Briesel, can’t wait to cut your worthless azz next offseason

————————————————————

LOL

You mean your bou Savage?

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:47 pm
    MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:40 pm
    Even my Mom is upstairs laughing.

===========

She saw your “private part”
    ———————————————-
    Wasn’t out of your mouth long enough.

===========

Hey dude, I know you’re a gay Whiner fan. It’s ok. You can come out on the board and it’s ok. I don’t swing that way. Get back to your Abba records

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Next person who whines about the tuck rule I will officially slap like a little child.

• 303Raider

We need to throw it IN the end zone!!!!!!!

• RaidingTexas

Palmer has nobody to throw to. Man these receivers are awful.

• C2E

Give Jags credit. They are playing with much more fire.

• Thec

J Hill Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:47 pm
    With a real D game would be a punt feast…

However, you keep supporting knipp

———————————————————–

A real D would’ve not allowed Adams to fumble, or Palmer to look like a clown, eh?

Ima let you play with yourself on that Knapp supporter propoganda.

Meanwhile, Oline lets Palmer get blasted again, lol.

+++

When we moved the ball and scored a FG the first thing you did was uphold KNAPP…

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:47 pm
    MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:40 pm
    Even my Mom is upstairs laughing.

===========

She saw your “private part”
    ———————————————-
    Wasn’t out of your mouth long enough.

===========

=========================
    If you don’t swing that way, then get your hand out of my pants.

• Dakota

4 yard pass on third and five lol

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

LOL!…6 points in the 1st half from the Knapp-time offense

• C2E

we need 10 more field goals!

• MonumentRaider

oh yeah. let’s kick another FG. That’ll show em

• Marks hair

The nfls joke

• Just Fire Baby

J,

Was that Savage??

I can’t stop screaming at the TV to focus.

He will retire this offseason, and we will cut Briesel never the less.

Draft that big OG from ‘Bama.

• MiamiRaider78

Knapp doesn’t believe in his own offense, it shows in how tentative he is in getting creative.

• JT

thanks knapp for that 3rd down play

• MikieG

Ahhh, that Jano, he’s a hellova QB (Thinks Greg Knapp)

• morilla

Knapp is gone after this year.

• Thec

Meanwhile, Oline lets Palmer get blasted again, lol.

+++

Its ya boy knipps oline, and zbs…That results in another field goal

• JT

6 points vs the worts team in the NFL

thats knapp alone guys

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

If you don’t swing that way, then get your hand out of my pants.

=========

Dude you’re like that Gay arab in Bad Santa that yells at Billy Bob that he’s not gay and makes out with him…Not interested, I like women…and not the carnie that is your mother.

• The Beeech Dawg

I love Carson. He partied hard at USC.

Once saw him try to hump an footlong Subway sub

Good thing he wore protection, holla

• Dakota

Laaaaaakers!

• Just Fire Baby

Jax punts on that 4th down play, and this game is probably over.

At least we have a pipe dream here in the 2nd half.

• http:///Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

This is much more frustrating than the Jamarcus years. At least then we knew Raiders couldn’t score.

• E Reptile Dysfunction .

Big 3.

• http:///Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Maybe Mistic is right? :(

• http://www.us.army.mil/ texguy

Play Goodson!!

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

awesome.
    Against the worst defense in the league we manage two field goals.
    I’m so embarrassed to even say I follow this team.

• Chris in NY

What’s going on with this offensive line? How did this unit get so HORRIBLE in one season.

Palmer is getting hit with a wall of people every time he drops back. Outside of one play against the Steelers and a handful of plays that were called back for holding McFadden has had ZERO running room this entire season.

• Thec

++++++

A great D would have held them to a FG…Not giving up a TD…

So now you advocate drafting more ZBS puzzy olinemen…GTFOH…

• JB

CP3 just needs to go no huddle & turn his helmet headset off. DO NOT LISTEN to anything Knapp has to say.

KNAPP IS A LOSER – ALWAYS HAS BEEN, STILL IS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE SO. Get rid of this turd!

• realtruraider

Epic flame out by the Raiders, all I can do is LOL for some reason, schit don’t even bother me anymore

• Chris in NY

And how demoralizing is it when a team like the Jags has so little respect for you that they’re pulling surprise onsides kicks up 14 in the first half? And then going for it on 4th down.

• Just Fire Baby

If this wasn’t JAX, it would be closer to 31-3 right now.

• J Hill

I’ve said repeatedly that the players need to make plays, but they are just not good enough.

REGARDLESS of the OC.

I don’t like the PLAYERS on offense.

REGARDLESS of the OC.

On the first drive, the PLAYERS made plays REGARDLESS of the OC.

I want to see you Knapp haters give credit to him when the team does something good since you tend to blame himn for EVERYTHING that goes wrong instead of the PLAYERS.

• MonumentRaider

I’m done making excuses for DMAC. He either balls out in the 2nd half, or it’s his fault not the system. hey, I want Knapp gone as much as the next guy, but we can;t sit here and say that DMAC is running as hard, or as well as he did. Shell of a man.

• jackasspuria

Players on the field doing offense no favors either. Knapp’s play calling may be called horrendous by some, but players’ effort equally as awful.

• Marks hair

I want the first pick.. its tp time!

• CVRaider

Fuuuk you Knapp! This is embarrassing. No man running plays, This idiot calls a TE screen, an out to the Te nothing good. Blocking is a joke as well. MARK DAVIS, WAKE THE FUK IP, GET RID OF RHIS IDIOT. YOUR DAD DID ONCE ALREADY, OBVIOUSLY HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING.

• MiamiRaider78

Too bad the whole field isn’t made out of dirt, I bet Palmer could get a stick and draw up better plays on it than Knapp could preparing a whole week.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Maybe Mistic is right? :(
    =======================================
    You mean his comments about how he grew up in the ghetto, and how all unemployed black men blame everyone except themselves for their plight in life?
    I agree, he is right.

• BabySlash

Jesus ! The sad thing about this garbage is that everybody Knows what the problem is with the scheme and nothing changes !

• lefty12

Knapp will get all the blame but the oline is as bad as any I’ve ever seen.The oline coach should be getting the brunt of everyones criticism.

• JB

morilla Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Knapp is gone after this year.
    **********************

NOT GOOD ENOUGH! He needs to be gone immediately. He’s infecting the whole team. Let Saunders take over at OC & show Knapp the door NOW!

• 17bobtrey0

Hue Jackson had no problem moving the ball even without McFadden and these receivers. The only real changes is that we have Knapp and McFadden back, and the regression had been truly epically bad. There is no way with this talent on offense should move the ball this inconsistently. I expected the defense to struggle this year, but I thought the offense would still be fun to watch. At this point I want a refund of my DirecTV Sunday ticket . Knapp’s offense is unwatchable.

• BlackForestRaider

Good Post Raider O,
    Needs:
    1- new coaching staff.
    2- DE
    3- CBs
    4- OL
    5- DT/ NT
    6- S
    ——————-
    Knapp’s playcalling, someone called it “horrific”. I agree.

• BlackForestRaider

Special Teams coach has been bad all along as well.