Halftime: Jaguars 17, Raiders 6

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Sunday, October 21st, 2012 at 2:55 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Desultory first half ends with Sebastian Janikowski kicking a 33-yard field goal and the Raiders unable to capitalize fully on a Jaguars fourth-and-1 gamble.

Jacksonville is playing with Chad Henne at quarterback and Rashad Jennings at running back due to injuries to Maurice Jones-Drew and Blaine Gabbert.

A nearly complete offensive failure by the Raiders, who can’t run the ball, and with two turnovers leading to 10 Jacksonville points on 20 yards worth of drives (Phillip Adams fair catch fumble, Palmer’s incomprehensibly poor decision to fling an underhanded interception to Derek Cox).

About as bad as it gets.

• RaidingTexas

Wow. Palmer. Just wow.

• valleyflyin

Can this get any worse??

• MikieG

SICKENING!!

• RockyMountainRaider

WTF all the dumb asses didnt see it come out!

• valleyflyin

how can this happen against such a bad team?

• jesusraiderjim

go damn we suck. tHIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FVCKIN PATHETIC

• MiamiRaider78

Vel-deer

• MikieG

Absolutely nothing they say after this game will even remotely close to the actual truth as to how bad this team sucks. BED AND BREAKFAST was better.

• JB

Oh great! Veldheer & Carlisle are a turnstyle. Couldn’t stop anybody today. CP3 is running for his life.

• honalohome

Palmer MUST GO…… he is an idiot

• valleyflyin

they lose their 1 RB and 1 QB and they’re still beating us. OMFG

• jesusraiderjim

HOW CAN YOU BLAME pALMER WHEN HIS o-LINE IS APATHETIC?

• honalohome

The ENTIRE Raider team is soooo pathetic….. worse than High School. Bunch of GIRLS

• MikieG

You guys feel like playing football now??

• nycraider

wiz knew thats why he left

• rooch

Valleyflyin Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 3:46 pm
    rooch Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 3:44 pm
    People want to down talk DMC like he’s no good. Do they not remember what we have seen from him the last 2 years b4 injury? Dude is a beast. He hasn’t look this bad since his rookie year when people were calling him a Bust. Remind me who the OC was back then?? OH YEAH… Knapp!!

——————————————————-

DMac WAS a beast. He is playing not to get hurt. He has not been a beast by any means this year. I don’t remember him winning any 1 on 1 battles by breaking a tackle or juking anyone.

———————–

Yes I agree, he WAS a Beast. But like I said… Last time he looked the bad Knapp was Play Caller.

• MiamiRaider78

Vel-deer in the headlights.

• jesusraiderjim

Palmer needs to break a foot off in his o-lines ass. Doesn’t anyone on this team get pizzed off?

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

lol at palmer not being able to escape the pressure. Isnt that what 2012 qb’s do?

• MikieG

Why do I actually look forward to this again? I got two young kids and I grew up a lone wolf loving this team. We lose this game, and Im going to re-evaluate how I spend my Sundays–this is just a plain waste of time and cash. I would rather do something else on Sunday than watch professional retards.

• jesusraiderjim

reciver wiil field it 4 yds deep and lose

• jesusraiderjim

Jesus who the F coaches the ST? Penalty 9/10 times Jesus Christ

• MiamiRaider78

The great regression.

• jesusraiderjim

DA is such a PUZZY and that stupid look on his face makes me want to puke. He is a joke

• MiamiRaider78

Would a shotgun work right now? Anything to give him time?

• jesusraiderjim

better late than never for Reese

• jesusraiderjim

Huury slow offense

• valleyflyin

rooch Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 3:51 pm
    Valleyflyin Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 3:46 pm
    rooch Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 3:44 pm

——————————————————-

———————–

———————————————-

Even with Knapp’s stupid playcalling, DMAC should have made some plays this year as well. I don’t think I remember him breaking even one tackle this year. Last year he would make the tackler pay. He ran hard. This year… not so much.

• MikieG

Yep, I think Im done. This is it. See you guys in 5 years or so. I have a beautiful wife and two beautiful kids..There is no sense in planning time away from them in order to watch this example of a laughingstock of a team.
    I played the game—much better than what I am witnessing–I know what good football is–there is no reason to waste my life watching this.

• jesusraiderjim

Meyers is a bright spot for sure!!!!

• MiamiRaider78

Carson Hostetler

• honalohome

Get that POS O.C out of there……

• MikieG

Keep running the ball Knapp! Its been workin wicked awesome all game…#youfvckinga$$hole

• honalohome

Go get Art Shell…. he could do better than our O.C.

• MikieG

Wow. Who’s watching the Baseball game after this?

• MikieG

The Knapp Zone Field Goal Offense is Working to perfection.

• honalohome

Palmer is soooooo bad today….. and most days.

• dinoirish23

Maybe we wouldn’t have to worry about the play clock if Carson didn’t have to audible out of knapps retarded play calls ask the time

• dinoirish23

2 wasted time outs. That’s going to hurt later

• honalohome

Jamarcus “Purple Drank” was no worse than this. LOL

• honalohome

Knapp must go…. ASAP

• honalohome

DMAC cannot run and he cannot catch

• honalohome

What is up with Shane and his short punts today?