Jon Becker

• MiamiRaider78

Still my loyalties belong to the Raiders, Lakers, Dodgers.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Llama man,

Are you in that pic. I know you are not the guy with the guitar.lol

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

When I see/ hear a guitar, I remember 4eva and Roxy.
    WTF is wrong with you people? Why did you stop posting?
    4eva
    R8derpaver
    FloridaPete
    MAC
    Oaklifer
    Raccoon
    Dell
    Etc

• MiamiRaider78

Gruden was describing the Bears defense a few weeks ago, during the game against the Cowgirls and said, something along the lines of,”this team lines up in man, and basically dares you to beat them.”

Al Davis’s defensive philosophy. Works to a charm when you have the correct personnel. Always been a big fan of awesome defensive play. Hope the Raiders get there one day!

• DJ Johnny

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 8:45 pm
    There it is. That’s me with the wig on at Rickey’s.https://twitter.com/edwardjohnCA/status/260483279986253824/photo/1/large
    ===

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Raider O Says: Are you in that pic. I know you are not the guy with the guitar.lol.========================= Actually I played lead guitar in several bands. Still got my Gibson 335 Tobacco sunburst, 1964 model, Bought it ’cause I loved the work Alvin Lee did with his , especially at Woodstock for you old farts that remember ‘I’m Going Home’. He11, most of you weren’t even born then. How can I tell you what the Raiders were like back then. I can’t. And you wouldn’t want to hear it.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

That’s me in the Mark Davis wig. Not!

• Gdog

I just watched the “coaches film” of the game… the defense was impressive, regardless of who was out. This game wouldn’t have been close at all if we had the “Good Carson.” He was not that sharp all game for some reason and there were two passes that should have been picked off in that final drive. The guy is a streaky QB… I can handle that.

McF only had a few plays where he obviously screwed up… one he hesitated to much in hitting a hole, and another where he broke inside instead of out.

He had a few plays that would have been game breakers… one on one of Knapps rare draws where he did an amazing job of breaking it outside, but Streater completely whiffed on his block so the CB was waiting for him. The other was where CP was getting nearly sacked and McF was breaking in front of him to open field but CP just couldn’t manage to get it off. After the play McF was like “damn.” There was NOTHING in front of him… probably an 80 yard TD.

The ball Streater went up for on 3rd and 6 was amazing… and probably saved the win.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence all the jump ball plays CP threw were mostly in Streaters direction.

I think we are set for WR’s for awhile.

Raider O Says: 4eva and Roxy.=========================

Roxy music? and who is 4eva(other than a poster here?)

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

DJ Johnny Says: I’m confused. Is that you in a Mark Davis wig, or is that the real Mark Davis and you in the black wig?=============================================

That is really Mark Davis and I am not in the picture.

• DJ Johnny

Take a look again at that sack by Burris…the way he EXPLODES to the QB.

That’s a highlight reel play.

We might have something really good with this guy.

Something about that play…just looks…..special.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Hey, we’re boring the he11 out of the trolls so we’re doing something right!

• DJ Johnny

Thanks for the clarification Purvisman.

Pretty cool to see Mark hanging with the peeps.

MiamiRaider78 Says
    Born in Los Angeles County Hospital, raised in San Gabriel till I was 10 or 11??moved to Miami and have been here ever since. 89-90 Earthquakes really spooked the hell out of all is and we moved. At least there’s a heads up for Hurricanes. ==========================

Always wanted to experience a hurricane. Maybe not F 5 but a 3 or 4 would be cool. They threatened tornadoes right here in Grass valley last night, came up the central valley, and threatened to come up here into the foothills. I said ,that’s just what I need right now with 3 llammas in the infirmary.that said, I’m a true Socal boy and earthquakes I laugh at.
    We all have our ‘Not Heres” I guess. Tornados still suck, you can survive a n earthquake easily, likewise a hurricane. Wrong place, wrong time in a tornado, you’re dead. Wild fires aren’t much fun, either.

DJ Johnny Says: Thanks for the clarification Purvisman.=

I’m getting kinda foggy. What did I clarify?

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

DJ Johnny Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Take a look again at that sack by Burris…the way he EXPLODES to the QB.
    =========================================

Burris just jumps off the tape. He might have one assignment, quickly diagnose that nothing is going to happen in that assignment and then do something else, like rush, or drop into coverage. This kid has a bright future.

• DJ Johnny

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 10:59 pm
    DJ Johnny Says: Thanks for the clarification Purvisman.=

I’m getting kinda foggy. What did I clarify?

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Gdog Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 10:28 pm

======================================

The reason Palmer was not playing well is he was absolutely getting his ass KICKED out there by their Dline. But Palmer hung in there and made a lot of throws off his back foot. I think he got hit like 14 times in that game. That’s ridiculous. You think Tom Brady has EVER gotten hit 14 times in a game? Bellichik himself would don a helmet and pads and go in and block to protect his Q.

Again, the thing that jumps out to me is how ineffectual McFadden is. And then Goodson comes in, runs one play, gains 8 yards and goes out.

• DJ Johnny

Seymour Bush Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 11:06 pm
    DJ Johnny Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Take a look again at that sack by Burris…the way he EXPLODES to the QB.
    =========================================

I can’t remember the last time I saw a Raider just explode to the QB like that and cleanly bring him down.

Seems like it’s been awhile.

What’s very impressive is the speed in which he gets there.

DJ Johnny Says:
    Clarifying who was who and what was what in that pic. I thought u were serious when u said u were the guy in the wig.====================================================

That really was Mark Davis.

• beach

The defense is a little better now, and the offense a little worse. We miss Jacoby Ford badly as a return guy. Is Taiwan Jones a bust? I’ve been saying since before we let him go that it was a bad idea to let Michael Bush go. That’s my only complaint with Reggie so far.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

DJ Johnny Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Seymour Bush Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 11:06 pm
    DJ Johnny Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Take a look again at that sack by Burris…the way he EXPLODES to the QB.
    =========================================

Seems like it’s been awhile.

What’s very impressive is the speed in which he gets there.
    ===============================================

What I like about him is he seems to be in the right place alot. Basically that is what Allen was saying: he learns from his mistakes. McClain on the other hand was the object of teams tricking him over and over. He never seemed to learn.

• beach

That’s cool about Mark Davis at Rickey’s. Not to be mean, but that’s what I like about him as the owner. Al Davis didn’t give a damn about those of us who put money in his pocket and were/are the best fans of any team in any pro sport. The Raiders lost their mystique when Al left for LA. Al lost most of my respect for him when he treated Marcus Allen the way he did. That was classy for Marcus to light the torch before the Steelers game. Big men are able to forgive others. Al was not the kind of man I look up to.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Is Palmer getting beat to sch1t because of Knapps offensive offense, or by design? Likewise ‘Dmac?

• beach

I think we have a below average offensive line. IMO, DMAC is running like someone who has been injured alot. He is not the same guy that ran with reckless abandon in Denver last season’s opener.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

beach Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 11:14 pm

The defense is a little better now, and the offense a little worse.
    ======================================

The corners and the safeties played pretty well. Huff has gotten better and better at corner. Other than Branch blowing that coverage, the secondary has played pretty well. We are STILL not getting any pass rush tho. I want to see So’oto out there. That guy is just a physical specimen.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 11:17 pm

=====================================

Palmer is getting the crap kicked out of him because we are getting down in games, the run game is ineffective and Dlines are teeing off on him. McFadden is getting the crap knocked out of him because he is taking the hits not delivering them. Which then leads us right back to the beginning of this paragraph.

• beach

Seymour, I agree. Dennis Allen has brought a better defensive scheme and it is showing up now in games.

• RaidersOne

beach Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 11:16 pm
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

AD was the type of man I could look up to until his dispute with Marcus Allen began which occurred because MA’s first four seasons were fabulous and he, as a bona-fide superstar gained more attention than AD.

At that point AD had a diseased mind, and forewent several Superbowls in order to settle the score with MA, as well as Jon Gruden who got the same treatment for winning big.

During the final decade AD was psycho ego/manical, mentally incompetent, and unable to manage the team.

Anyone who denies this is in a state of self-delusion, and can’t be helped.

• beach

750. :)

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

beach Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 11:27 pm

================================================

Henne was completely confused out there. I felt sorry for him because Blackmon had no idea what was going on and Shorts had little if any clue himself. That left Marcedes Lewis who is a decent player but between Wheeler and Branch he had no hope. That was exactly how the defense took away Tony Gonzalez the week before.

• beach

Hey 49er fan, we agree on something!

• RaidersOne

you pretty much got the CP and DMAC situation analyzed correctly. #826

RaidersOne Says: Doesn’t matter what you say————

You are a complete idiot. Possibly retarded, certainly stupid. But on the bright side, you are also very slow. well I guess there is no upside.

• Kiwi_Blade

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 10:36 pm

That is really Mark Davis and I am not in the picture.

———————————————

Great picture

• RaidersOne

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 11:37 pm
    RaidersOne Says: Doesn’t matter what you say————

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lol, go smoke a spliff boy…..As easy as you get set off you need it 24/7, 365.

• Kiwi_Blade

I’m looking forward to the next draft.
    Burris & Streater have been great.
    With a full draft we could get another 4 or 5 like them.

• Kiwi_Blade

beach Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 11:27 pm

————————

Tarver deserves some credit too.

• RaidersOne

Remember to whom you are talking: born and raised on an almond ranch in Yuba City, CA. That is nowhere close to a sissified upbringing in Pasadena.

I was a Raider fan before you were born.

Kiwi_Blade Says: Great picture========================

Well,sure, now that you know I’m not in the picture, it’s a great picture. Damm Kiwis. Joking, bloke. My sister went down there and came back with ahusband. From Canada. And I know Mary Conner personally and before she was gay.

• Kiwi_Blade

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Kiwi_Blade Says: Great picture========================

———————————–

You should come over to NZ to see our nice little country. Raider fans always welcome here.
    NZ national colors Silver & Black.
    NZ loves the Raiders.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Almond boy, we need workers ’cause most of you slackers can’t keep up with this old man . bring it on.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Why did I respond to numnutz raiderone?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

I hate it when I get sucked in by idiots. MR and Beech and KK wil never get me again but there’s always a newby. And I fell for it.

• Kiwi_Blade

When I was looking at the moneyball stuff earlier I found this article.

Iceing the kicker does not work – DA should have read that article.

• Kiwi_Blade

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 24th, 2012 at 12:13 am

—————————–

Maybe you enjoy troll baiting.

• JLofty

Get ‘em Purvis!

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

I guess I do, a little bit. A blast from the recent past. Sully in the basement.=============================================
    Sullivan44 Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Even my Mom is upstairs laughing.

You lurking out there JLofty