Jon Becker

Where is Mr. Green?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

All right, I’ll shut it down now. I am going to to go out and see where my animals are, in the rain, bet almond boy ain’t up for that. Yuba city, kiss my a$$. Go count your almonds.

• Pingback: Posts about The Raiders From Other Great Blogs issue #1 | Raiders Central | Oakland Raiders Blog

Random Drug Tester Says:
    October 23rd, 2012 at 6:07 am
    “The trouble with Political Jokes is that they usually get elected.”

***

LOL!!

or in this case, re-elected

An upgrade at qb isn’t good news. KC always plays us tough,and now they’ll be inspired. Not good.
    KC 27
    Raiders 17

***

Sully with a football comment?? whoa!

KC does play us tough, but Brady Quinn sucks. He started last week and they got cremed by the Bucs. They are coming off a bye though so they’ve had 2 weeks to prepare for us. I think Palmer will be motivated for this game, because he played awful in both KC games last season. Hopefully that trend doesn’t continue. Gotta fix our O-line, Dennis!!

• Just Fire Baby

Slo-mania rages on in podunk!!!!

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:28 pm
    ANYONE STILL THINK CARSON’S NOT THE PROBLEM?========================================================================================================
    Sullivan44 Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:40 pm
    Even my Mom is upstairs laughing.=========================================================================================================

just a couple more football comments from the sullen1 last Sunday during the RAIDERS game. Of course the secondt one gives away the whole basement in his moms house thing, but he’s so giddy at what he thinks will be a Raider loss that he loses sight of that. It’s OK, puppetboy, we’ll never forget. Actually, at the time,I said” Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    October 21st, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Sullivan44 Says: Even my Mom is upstairs laughing.====

Saving that one , Sully.”

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

It’s early and rainy and cold on the western front. What are you boys doing up?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

And good morning, I guess.

• http:///Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Maybe Sullivan’s mom is sick and dying. She had to move into her son’s house so he could take care of her. The one moment of happiness in her life is seeing the Raiders lose. What a guy that Sully is.

• Just Fire Baby

I am watching the wife practice her Gangnam style dance.

• Just Fire Baby

Maybe Sullivan’s mom is sick and dying.

***************************

Sully has no mom, just two dads.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

More to the point what am I doing up? Threw my back out again and can’t really sleep. Vicadin and codeine suck, it’s too early for beer(not by much), might have to do that wake and bake thing. I got a lot and hardly smoke it except medicinally. It’s true I tell ya’.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Just Fire Baby Says: I am watching the wife practice her Gangnam style dance.====================================

After you’ve pleased her, I assume. Daily ritual?

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Meanwhile, Donald Trump’s big “0bama revelation” today is supposed to be divorce papers for the President and Michelle from years ago (they reconciled before it became final).

Assuming that’s it, then Donald Trump really is a subhuman piece of filth.

• http:///Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Assuming that’s it, then Donald Trump really is a subhuman piece of filth.

——–

We already know Trump is a piece of sh*t.

We’re BAAACKK!!

• r8eray

865,
    Mitt Romney was heavily involved in the extremely messy divorce of one of his key supporters … and the Boston Globe is going to court first thing Wednesday morning in an attempt to unseal the court file as well as lift a gag order.

The divorce was between Staples co-founder Tom Stemberg and his first wife Maureen. We’re told the divorce battle lasted for years and was extremely ugly.

Sources tell us Romney gave both a deposition in the divorce and testified in the trial. According to our sources, the Boston Globe got a tip that there was “juicy information about Romney” in the sealed documents.

• hwnrdr

Good Morning Nation! Anything new from the chat?

• r8eray

Good Morning Raider Nation!

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

First time I post this early and I killed the blog. What’s up with that.

• r8eray

Hwnrdr, that R. McClain aint gonna get traded this year…and a few of no name trades. I believe he mentioned something about a good possibility DMC will not be hear next year, too!

• guest123

Good morning Hawaiian Raider and R8eray.

Carson Palmer said it well I think.

An ugly W is better than a pretty L.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Robin Williams as ‘Tom Dobbs’an Independent participant in the Presidential debates. Quote’You made a mockery of these debates long before I got here’unquote

• r8eray

GM Guest…a “W” is a “W” at the end of the day, agree!

We’ll see what happens this weekend in KC. If KC is the worse team in the league or #31 (ranked ahead of the Jaguars #32) and we lose to them…what will that make us?

BTW,they are favorite by a few points going into this game.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Watching ‘Man of the Year’. A movie that should have been made with Robin Williams a decade earlier. Might not have had the miles necessary on him though.

• guest123

KC is a horrible team. Cork agrees with me saying they are the worst by far in the NFL. If we don’t beat them, we might as well pack it in after the game, clean out the lockers.

But we are going to beat them, you will see. And then come home to beat the Suckaneers for a nice little 3 game win streak. And Baltimore just got its butt handed to them last week so they are a question mark now after losing so many starters on their defense.

I smell a win streak.

• r8eray

Purvis, have you watched that other presidential movie where the prez. goes m.i.a. snorting cocaine, boozin and effing a prostitute or something like that?

It’s been a few years…can’t remember the name.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

guest123 Says: Carson Palmer said it well I think.
    An ugly W is better than a pretty L.==============

Said it better last week. ‘I hate losing more than I like winning.’
    And, GOOD MORNING RAIDER NATION!

r8eray Says:

It’s been a few years…can’t remember the name.===========

Don’t recall it. Was his nickname “W” by any chance?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Let’s not get into politics this early. KK’s not awake yet.

• DJ Johnny

RaiderDuck Says:
    October 24th, 2012 at 6:20 am

Assuming that’s it, then Donald Trump really is a subhuman piece of filth.

And this is a big swing from our previous perception of him?

• guest123

Purvis, I like that quote better. There’s a huge difference between liking winning and hating losing. I’ll take the guy that hates losing over the guy that likes winning.

If they let him do that, audible at the line, call his own plays Carson can keep the KC defense off balance all game long. It doesn’t even have to be hurry up perse. Just show different looks at the line.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

And Sully is busy mopping up the flood in his basement lest his internet connection be shorted out.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

DJ Johnny Says:
    October 24th, 2012 at 6:47 am
    RaiderDuck Says:
    October 24th, 2012 at 6:20 am

Assuming that’s it, then Donald Trump really is a subhuman piece of filth.

And this is a big swing from our previous perception of him?

===============================================

I already knew Trump was an opportunistic media whore. But this would be a whole new level of disgusting.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

guest123 Says: If they let Carson work his no huddle, and it’s not as pretty as Peyton Manning, but it’s effective…==========================================

Really wanted to be a homer and argue with that, but with Ford(I wish), Bey, Moore, Streater, Myers , Criner,Mcfadden and Reece, can you imagine what Manning would do? I don’t even want to think about it.

• DJ Johnny

When you’re not a fan (Cork) it’s easy to think Raiders will take of KC but us “fans” have experience with this and realize how tough they always are with us.

Last time we spanked em was Cable’s last game as coach when we beat them 31-10 (i think) at KC.

Maybe that was our last blowout win?

• guest123

*********

aw man..

you got me nostaligic for Pimp Hand Cable.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

That said, I do understand that Palmer is not coming into games with his own little cheat sheet of plays to call when he decides Knapp is full of sh1t, but is reading the defense better and opting for the best Knapp play he’s got. I think he should have better options, but that’s what he and us are stuck with.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

guest123 Says: you got me nostaligic for Pimp Hand Cable.

Jarassic beat ‘em late to’Murphy? Watkins?’ don’t remember. Point is , let’s not get too nostalgic.

• guest123

And no matter what Palmer chooses from his little wristband cheatsheet at the LOS, he still has shoddy protection all along the line on both sides now. But if he chooses his playcalls to take advantage of the defenses overpursuit, he can switch to some straight fullback draws that puncture the middle of the defense and some screens. The OL is a mess though and always going to be the weak link. I trust Palmer, but he can’t make miracles on his own.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Was that 4th down, 17 yards to Watkins? Russel to Watkins for the win is never gonna be part of Raider lore.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

guest123, Palmer is getting the crap beat out of him. Conspiracy theorists think Knapp wants Lionheart in there and is trying to get Palmer hurt. Looks like it sometimes. If there was a stat for most completions while getting hammered I gotta think Palmer leads the league.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Looke like it particularly in the late going of the donkeys game. What the he11 was he doing out there? We saving Lionheart for something special?

• guest123

Purvis,

That sounds like a neat conspiracy theory, but I’m pretty sure Lionheart would get his shoulder separated if he had to deal with that kind of pressure. At least CP3 can make some plays throwing off his back foot. Sometimes.

It was very disheartening to see big #68 manhandled by the Jags rookie #90. He would straight up bullrush him and stand him up and push him vertical. Our left side of the line is regressing and I have to wonder what our line would be like if we still had uncle Wiz and Bob Wylie running the schemes.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Okay, I’m done monopolizing. I’ll go liberate the chickens and the guinneas, tho it is a dreary morning and they may be happier where they are.

• hwnrdr

Last weeks game was disheartening. We should have pounded them into oblivion, but mistakes, mistakes, mistakes! However, on the flip side, with all the mistakes we were having, giving them 13 points, it could have been worse! We rose to the occasion and fought back and got that victory for us fans at home!
    Nice to know we can do that, however, not against good to elite teams…not yet!

• hwnrdr

We have yet to win a road game…hopefully it comes this week!

• hwnrdr

Also….watched the NFL Replay of the Giants/Redskins game…why did we let Stevie Brown go again? Doesn’t he have 3 INTS this year so far, and it loked like he was always around the ball!

• morilla

Well, now it’s just not being noticed by us and it’s gone national. They can’t ignore the facts anymore. Knapp, you are on notice.