Halftime: Raiders 13, Chiefs 6

Turnovers have plagued the Chiefs all season, and cost them dearly late in the first half when Javier Arenas muffed a punt, Jon Condo recovered, and Carson Palmer hit Denarius Moore for a 9-yard touchdown pass on third down with 49 seconds left in the half.

It had been a battle of field goals up until then _ two by Sebastian Janikowski and two by Ryan Succup.

Starting quarterback Brady Quinn left with a head injury, with much-maligned (in Kansas City) starter Matt Cassel taking over and providing a spark. Assuming Quinn can’t return, the Raiders are one big hit against the quarterback from making things very interesting. Chiefs No. 3 quarterback Ricky Stanzi is inactive.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

and now back to Knapp-time offense. Get the ball on the Kansas city side and can’t even get a FG

• mcfadden20.

Fukkk was that ..now was the time for perfect knapp runs

• morilla

How come Lechler never tries the coffin corner?

• Marks hair

Corner that shìt lech!

• VanHeathen30

That was an UGLY series…
    What a waste of an actual punt return.

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Guess I wont be beating up my dogs tonight. I have 3 dogs, one called Charger, Chief and Bronco. When the Raiders lose, I beat them instead of my wife.
    ——
    I hope your joking.

• raidertalk

Run on first second downs we have the lead wear em’ out

• The Beeech Dawg

Albert how about some score updates

Brahs the Chiefs are taking a KrappyRat style dump in their drawers

Gotta love the classics

• Just Win Baby

Darren McFadden is the biggest liability to this offense. He is garbage.

• raiderkoolaid

Horrible missed opportunity.

• Raider Riff

RaidingTexas Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:14 pm
    That was a good view of the field there by CBS on the sideline incomplete pass. You could see just how bad the Raiders receivers are at getting open. Every single one of them.

——-

Ive been saying it all year. But lets blame Knapp, its convenient.

• RaiderSam

sure enough , a 3 and out…so KC just hangs around…

cmon offense….KO!

• mcfadden20.

Our receivers suck at running real routes

• Just Fire Baby

Refs love the visor!!!

• MiamiRaider78

lmfao, c’mon Albert!

• C2E

stout raider run d today

• mcfadden20.

Can’t blame Knapp if receivers can’t get open

• edward teach

291.Raider Riff Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:12 pm
    Edward Teach Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:07 pm
    216.GForce21 Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:02 pm
    That is how DHB should be used, shorter slants and comebacks where he can break tackles then use his speed.

********************************************************

I posted last year that the Raiders should play him in the slot.

Too fast for linebackers, too physical for nickel corners. Plus, he catches the ball better when he doesn’t have to track it in the air. He’d be a matchup nightmare playing there, in my opinion.

——-

Slot guys have to be EXCELLENT route runners. DHB doesnt have the whole rout tree perfected and the routs he does run are far from polished.

********************************************************

Smaller route tree for slot guys. More about reading the defense and getting the proper depth. Still think he’d be effective in there.

• RaidingTexas

Time to bring the blitz.

• MiamiRaider78

How many penalties do we got?

• raidertalk

IF we’re gonna go three and Out–let them be running plays run clock leave their D on the field longer!

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

lmfao, c’mon Albert!
    —-
    LOL, I knew you were joking.

• mcfadden20.

Need an int for a TD now

• raidertalk

Wheeler all over the place–good tackler

• RaidingTexas

Funny. Announcer saying McClain having a good game.

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Wheeler makes every tackle.

• Marks hair

lol..

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Just Win Baby Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:15 pm
    Darren McFadden is the biggest liability to this offense. He is garbage.

==============

Yeah…he looked like crap once Knapp left here the 1st time.

• GForce21

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:15 pm

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

——
    I hope your joking.
    ———-

His wife’s name is Seahawk, she got a reprieve when the league realigned.

• mcfadden20.

False start missed but ill take another 3 n out

• RaidingTexas

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:17 pm
    How many penalties do we got?

———————-

One for 10 yards. Can you fkn believe that?

• Marks hair

Greyhead

• Just Fire Baby

Funny. Announcer saying McClain having a good game.

*********************

Because he is

• Raider Riff

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:17 pm
    Wheeler makes every tackle.

——-

Thats why Reggie sucks.

• MiamiRaider78

hahahaha GForce.

Reuben Doughns is still in the league? lol

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Raider need to play all their game in KC and San Diego.

• morilla

Does Dmac need contacts?

• raidertalk

Please run–do we have an I-formation on this team?

• MiamiRaider78

Awesome, only 1 penalty so far=WIN

• Just Win Baby

MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:18 pm
    Just Win Baby Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:15 pm
    Darren McFadden is the biggest liability to this offense. He is garbage.

==============

Yeah…he looked like crap once Knapp left here the 1st time.

==============
    I live in the now. He is ineffective.

• The Beeech Dawg

Yo, guess what you call it when the Beeech Dawg is humping a Raider cheerleader?

The best 3 hours of her life, holla

• RockyMountainRaider

McNogain.

• Raider Riff

GForce21 Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:18 pm
    Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:15 pm

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

——
    I hope your joking.
    ———-

His wife’s name is Seahawk, she got a reprieve when the league realigned.

———

Good thing her name isnt Marsha (Brady). Might have pulled a OJ after the tuck game.

• mcfadden20.

Not Mcfaddens fault though poor guy probably never got time to work out while recovering from injuries .last year he looked so much different

• raiderkoolaid

Don’t sit on the lead. Even a field goal puts KC in an almost impossible situation.

• Marks hair

10 yds for queefing

• Just Fire Baby

There is a lot of players who never came back from Lis Franc.

Kudo’s for Darren to coming back, but he is not the same player.

• RaiderSam

Roddy White absolutely smokes Nnamdi Asomugha

• raidertalk

IF they know DMAC is gonna run why not put a FB in-front of him?

• raidertalk