Raiders work out six players; add offensive lineman

By Steve Corkran
Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 at 10:53 am in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders worked out the following six players Tuesday, per Aaron Wilson of NFL Fox Sports: Quarterback Aaron Corp, wide receviers Saalim Hakim and Shaky Smithson, tight end Cooper Helfet, cornerback Buddy Jackson and safety Cory Nelms.
None of the six was signed by the Raiders. However, they did release cornerback Akwasi Owusu-Ansah from their practice squad and signed guard Jason Foster to take his place.
Headed out to the practice field in about 15 minutes. Stay tuned for Tweets and Twitpics on the latest with the Raiders as they prepare for Sunday’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

• Dan78

Hey Kell are you going to the game this Sunday?

• mcfadden20.

mcfadden20. Says:
    October 31st, 2012 at 11:50 am

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 31st, 2012 at 11:47 am

McFadden, that wasn’t me talking up the 49ers. That was you, posting under my name. Remember? At least remember which posts were actually mine and which ones were yours. lol.

—-

so now his ID is trolled, so he will never change his ID and just come here and tell us it was one of us trolling his ID after showing his love for the Whiners and Disdain for the Raiders, right sullivan .. good try though

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Richard Seymour has potential. Some day his name will be called for more than just disastrous penalties. So, he’s my favorite player! Derrr!!!

• Raider E

You take things way out of context, Sullivan.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

McFadden’s my favorite player. Because some day, some day, I tell ya, he will be Marshall Faulk. Derr!!!!

• McFaddens_Sneakers

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 31st, 2012 at 11:55 amlol. Basically, your guys’ favorite players are the ones who “can be good”. Mine are the ones who are good right now. More proof I’m a bigger fan than you guys are. lmao. This is too easy!

—-
    Just stop trying dud you are exposed man if that was the case that should have been your first reply.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

DMAC Says:
    October 31st, 2012 at 11:54 am
    KoolKell Says:
    October 31st, 2012 at 11:54 am

Same ole same ole dumbschit on the blog, eh?
    =======

So why do you keep checking in dumbass?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL

• mcfadden20.

Sullivan44 Says:
    October 31st, 2012 at 11:56 am

According to Raider E and McFadden20,

A real fan has a favorite player that sucks now, but will be good someday!

The reason you’re still answering all these questions and still trying to prove you’re a Raiders fan .. just goes to prove what we already know even further …..good try though , now please come up with some lame comment… I love the one where you said somebody is trolling your ID after you brag about the team everyone hates over here and then dish the Raiders … hahahaha, you must be freakin 16 sully

• Raider E

I like Burris and Moore too, Sullivan. I just like to root for the underdog, and I think DHB is a solid bet.

He don’t run routes? He drops balls?

Believe me, I have heard it all. Unfortunately, he is not the only one dropping balls.

He is physical, and the db’s in the league know when they have lined up across from DHB on Monday mornings.

• MEX_GHOST

103.Raider O Says:
    October 31st, 2012 at 11:41 am
    I just read the last part of the previous thread.
    LMAO @ you people.
    Batman, Robin, and the Smoker.
    Still LOL
    ———————————–
    Can I be Riddler????
    I think is very hard understand what I write in this “SemiRaiders” blog.

• DJ Johnny

133.Sullivan44 Says:
    October 31st, 2012 at 11:50 am
    Johnny, your sarcasm indicates Reggie will never turn this team around, obviously. See, I don’t think so. I think he will. So who’s the bigger fan of the Oakland Raiders right now? The fan who’s already given up on current team management, or the fan who wants them to get at least 3 years?

Actually, you misread my intent. I was making fun of that Fred guy and his quilt weaving “10 and then” plan.

I think your 3 yr’s is reasonable…I don’t like it…I want it faster, but it’s certainly not ridiculous to suggest giving the guy 3 yr’s.