Raiders receive one-day extension to sell more tickets for Sunday’s game

The Raiders asked for, and received, a one-day extension from the league in hopes of selling enough tickets to ensure the game being televised locally.
The Raiders sold out all eight of their regular-season home games last season and sold enough tickets for the first three this season for them to be televised locally.
Historically, whenever the Raiders asked for an extension, that game ended up being televised locally. Therefore, it’s likely that Sunday’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccanners will fall into that category as well.

Steve Corkran

• hwnrdr

Wow…still not sold out?

• mcfadden20.

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 12:15 pm
    Brahs, amazingly I came up with an incredibly new hip hop style rhyme about the greatness of the Lake Show

And, equally amazing, it also manages to prop up my ding dong, aka The Beeech Lawg

Someone really gotta nominate the Beeech Digs for a Grammy or 3

Gettin’ in the flow ain’t easy, don’t you know
    Gotta have a little patience for the revamped Lake Show
    By 2013 we’ll be the championship winner
    So for now, a nice round of applause for my 12 inch weiner

TAKIN’ IT 2 THE STREETZ

—-

I’m a Lakers fan as well , and I post about lakers here n there but I don’t post them more than the Raiders …so if you got nothing to say about the Raiders at midpoint of season then you’re at the wrong blog

• The Beeech Dawg

Eastoaklandgoober, you’re in luck!

I’m looking to assist the underprivileged and hire some help to work my next Reggae Party Boat

Your primary duties include serving shrimp cocktails to my VIP guests, staying out of the way, and quickly ducking into the lower servants quarters when the dance party starts

I’m paying 18 cents an hour, but you’re allowed to keep your clip-on bow tie as a memento of your experience

WHUT WHUT SHOUT OUT TO THE I-5

• mcfadden20.

Kinda surprised that its still not sold out after 2 wins ,maybe the nation is still skeptical

• oklahomaRaider18

C’mon sign Sterling Moore!!!!!

• hwnrdr

It’s 1PM…anyone around the league traded for anyone???

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Numb skull.
    lol
    _____

eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 12:32 pm

when that window roll down and that AK come out you can squeeze ya lil hand gun til ya run out and you can run fa ya back up but them machine gun shells gon tear yo back up.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

Because every time there is a full house the Raiders come out and piss themselves.
    ______

mcfadden20. Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:02 pm

• The Beeech Dawg

eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 12:47 pm

when that window roll down and that AK come out you can squeeze ya lil hand gun til ya run out and you can run fa ya back up but them machine gun shells gon tear yo back up, Gods on ya side schit i’m alright wit dat cuz we gon reload them clips and come right back.

———

Is that a quote from The English Patient?

• mcfadden20.

Feeling good about this game ..we will neutralize their run game and they will neutralize ours ..so it’s going to come down to who got better pass d and which QB can make the better throws , TO’s and special teams

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

KK Chick Fil A, still hoping we get 4 more years of socialism failure?

Sorry old man, not happening!

• papertiger418

We should blame Knapp for this as well

• mcfadden20.

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:05 pm
    eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 12:47 pm

———

Is that a quote from The English Patient?

Dude you realize there are plenty of blogs for ur bs , why would you wan to brag about your freakin rap ,boat ,etc etc on a sports blog ?

• Raider4Life209

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:05 pm

eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 12:47 pm

———

Is that a quote from The English Patient?

_________________

HaHa! Like I said, now and then he drops a dime. Good one.

• Raider4Life209

mcfadden20. Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:05 pm

______________________

Agreed! As long as we limit our mistakes on our end, we have a good chance. Goes with any game I suppose

• eastoaklandraider

dont think you safe cuz you moved out the hood/ cuz ya mom still around dog and that aint good/ if you was smart you’d be shook of me/ cuz Ill get tired lookn for you spray yo moma crib and make yo ass look fo me.

• The Beeech Dawg

Anyone know where blog virgin McFartin’ 20 came from?

Suddenly the dork wants to go toe 2 toe with the PMPP, and we all know how that will end.

Yup – with a hella dope rap, kick them beatz

Smackin’ round goobs is what we do
    If you don’t like, go tie your shoe
    When push comes to shove we know you’ll fold
    Now get down and pray to the Mighty Beeech Dode

HOLLA

• eastoaklandraider

—————-

I knew you didnt know rap those are 50′s rhymes.

• mcfadden20.

Special teams have to step up , and Lechler need to get out of the funk he is in

• http://profootballtalk.com Raideraholic (AKAHairyBush)

plop

• papertiger418

Never cared for Hue’s personality, but it appears he was right to want to move Huff to CB.

Beat the Bucs decisively and we’ll sell out the stadium no problem. My buddy in San Diego just texted me asking if I wanted to hit up the game. He found tickets for $12!

• mcfadden20.

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:11 pm
    Anyone know where blog virgin McFartin’ 20 came from?

Yup – with a hella dope rap, kick them beatz

Smackin’ round goobs is what we do
    If you don’t like, go tie your shoe
    When push comes to shove we know you’ll fold
    Now get down and pray to the Mighty Beeech Dode

HOLLA

Stfu with ur fantasies n sh1t, like I told u if u want to do this rap lyrics and what ever the fuk call them then ur in the wrong blog ,this is a blog of a professional sports teams called Oakland Raiders not Los Angeles Lakers or some future rapper bs so unless you have something to add about the Raiders ,which u never do ,then you should take ur pos that u call PMpp and find a another blog..comprehend??

• hwnrdr

Aquib Talib traded to NE!

• papertiger418

Sad to say, but Lechler is going to be punting for another team next year. Still, it’s good to see that Seabass got an award for S

• eastoaklandraider

Mcfadden20. Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:02 pm
    —————-

ya think…. wins over jville and kc dont say much but if we win this next one the bandwagon will start to fill up.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

That Pats and billicheat just traded for Talib Aqbib from Tampa bay.

wouldnt be suprised to see the bucs pick up sterling moore.

WE dont need him. The guy gets toasted . PFF said he gave up a pass on 75 percent of his plays this year.

• The Beeech Dawg

eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:11 pm

—————-

I knew you didnt know rap those are 50’s rhymes.

—————-

Eastoakdork busting on himself
    Classic

• Just Fire Baby

They said last game was a sell-out, and that ish looked about 65% full on TV

• mcfadden20.

Maybe Lechler is trying to put too much spin on the kicks to cause the TO’s,hence short punts … Arenas totally missed that muffed punt , he didn’t even get his hands on the ball

• Just Fire Baby

Check the old draft wish lists, Casey Hayward was my mock pick for us (didn’t last to our pick though):

• mcfadden20.

Eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    Mcfadden20. Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:02 pm
    —————-

But have won 2 home games in a row , more fans should show up if team is winning at home regardless of the record ,after all they just wan to see a better performance in front of their eyes

• guest123

Good afternoon Raider Nation,

Much too busy to spend time here, I’m a bit out of touch. Great win at KC last Sunday and I predicted as much that we would get 2 TD’s ahead and the KC crowd would fizzle out. You saw it happen.

Tampa Bay is next and they are falling apart. We should win this game too, but the dare the Bucs to run and go into our nickel D most plays. The loss of two starting stud linemen is going to be seen and there is opportunity for plenty of sacks of young Mr Freeman.

4-4 and hopefully back in a tie for first.

Write that down!

• guest123

It’s 4:20

Where you at MIKE?

puff puff pass

• eastoaklandraider

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:11 pm

—————-

I knew you didnt know rap those are 50’s rhymes.

—————-

Eastoakdork busting on himself
    Classic
    ————-

your the dumbass you thought those were my rhymes. lol

• mcfadden20.

Aqib talib was trouble for them ,so they got rid of him, but still makes no sense trading him with banged up secondary ,who are their starters going to be?

• The Beeech Dawg

McFartin, obviously my amazing hip-hop talents have you petrified and quaking in your K-Swiss

Don’t worry goober, it happens to all my blog minions, shout out to Kool Moe Dee

The good news is I’ll allow you start in my Minion Training Program, where you’ll have a few months to prove to the Beeeech Diggity Dawg that you’re worthy of being his humble blog servant

And, if you show extraordinary minion abilities (unlikely), I’ll fast track you into our accelerated program

SNOOP LION KEEPIN’ THE RASTA TORCH BURNIN’ 4 BRATHA BOB

• guest123

There are reports that Norv could be fired if he loses tonight to KC at home. I’ve never found myself rooting for the Chargers, but I am going to call this game an exception.

Win one for Norv!

• papertiger418

Good to see you again, Guest 123. That article on the ZBS was a nice find.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

looks like Eric Wright will play on Sunday.

But Like i said.. all hands on deck.. dont care who is playing.

Raiders just need to execute and hold on to the damnn ball.

• guest123

*******

They were going with Wright and EJ Biggers but now Wright is due to be suspended and he has an achilles issue. The Bucs secondary is decimated and Talib won’t be allowed back until next week from his adderol suspension.

• eastoaklandraider

Eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:20 pm
    The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:11 pm

—————-

I knew you didnt know rap those are 50’s rhymes.

—————-

Eastoakdork busting on himself
    Classic
    ————-

your the dumbass you thought those were my rhymes. lol
    —————

just thought I’d show you what a real rap looks like so you can stop whatever that is you think your doing.

• papertiger418

The longer SD keeps Norv around, the better our chances at winning the division.

Long live Norv!

• guest123

thanks papertiger. I used to come here more often, but work is getting in the way big time. I guess that’s a good thing anyways.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Eric wright practiced today and is a full go on sunday per bucs media

• inonewordraider

poor mark running outta dough paying for all them extra unsold tics

• The Beeech Dawg

eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:20 pm
    The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:11 pm

—————-

I knew you didnt know rap those are 50’s rhymes.

—————-

Eastoakdork busting on himself
    Classic
    ————-

your the dumbass you thought those were my rhymes. lol
    —————

————–

HaHa, sure Nerd, we believe you
    Obviously you’re not trying desperately to cover your tracks
    Guess that’s why they call it the blues, huh?
    ;)

• guest123

Carl Nicks was the diamond level free agent this year. He was a stud that blew open holes for the Saints offense last year and Tampa was running well with him this year.

The indignity of being taken down by a toe injury! That’s a shame.

Second probowl caliber lineman they lost this year.

• guest123

RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:25 pm
    Eric wright practiced today and is a full go on sunday per bucs media

**********

So have they appealed the suspension, and it’s been granted for a week? And did they say anything about the achilles injury?

Local media here in Tampa are saying that the achiles injury is all made up nonsense.

• guest123

Gotta run,

peace to the Nation…stay strong…

WIN or DIE

• james.earl.ray

grape soda and fried chicken