Raiders receive one-day extension to sell more tickets for Sunday’s game

By Steve Corkran
Thursday, November 1st, 2012 at 12:55 pm in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders asked for, and received, a one-day extension from the league in hopes of selling enough tickets to ensure the game being televised locally.
The Raiders sold out all eight of their regular-season home games last season and sold enough tickets for the first three this season for them to be televised locally.
Historically, whenever the Raiders asked for an extension, that game ended up being televised locally. Therefore, it’s likely that Sunday’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccanners will fall into that category as well.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

DutchRaider77 Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Some people just don’t realize they just don’t belong in here, maybe their mothers dropped them on their heads or something

______________________________________________________

C’Mon you gotta feel sorry for people like Sully44, the ones that survived the abortion…
    ——
    Sullivan is the blog. Why don’t you just start calling him Lord Sullivan. Ok?

• realtruraider

Moore cleared waivers? Oh boy theres goin to be a bidding war for his service…lol

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Albert, I know you’re the gremlin behind the KrappyRat Twitter page

Just admit it, and I’ll change the word gremlin to mastermind

PMPP
    ——
    It’s not me. I thought it was you.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

yep moore clears waivers.

• McFaddens_Sneakers

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:37 pm
    McFaddens_Sneakers Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:20 pm
    Yo Beeech small dawng, what does pmpp stad for?

Phat Male Penes Patrol
    ——
    That is so lame.
    —–
    hey albert mind your bidness
    ——
    Bad grammar is my business.

—–
    Did that on porpuse i knew a squre would try to correct it. in a square contest you in first place.

• realtruraider

Moore fked up when he talked schit about the Raiders, it was in his SB interview. He will not be welcomed back here, I doubt he would of ben considered anyway, but players should know not to burn any bridges in the NFL

• The Beeech Dawg

McFaddens_Sneakers Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:37 pm
    McFaddens_Sneakers Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:20 pm
    Yo Beeech small dawng, what does pmpp stad for?

Phat Male Penes Patrol
    ——
    That is so lame.
    —–
    hey albert mind your bidness
    ——
    Bad grammar is my business.

—–

———-

The first one was on porpuse
    This one was unintentional

• JLofty

Oh yeah I would like to take this time and opportunity to LAUGH IN THE FACE OF ALL LAKERS FANS!!!

Hahahahahaha, oh man, all the braggin and carrying on about banners in the rafters and the Fake Show come out and $#it the bed. Couldn’t be funnier.

I love the look on that d0uchb@g Kobe’s face when he spotted up for a 3 and the ball rolled outta bounds. What a db. Maybe now the refs will start to call fouls with some sense of creditiblilty when it comes to that shart stain….

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

realtruraider Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:44 pm

——
    I doubt Reggie cares. He isn’t as petty like the previous GM.

• SaintKaufman

Hey JLofty,
    You should take this opportunity. 2 games into an 82 game season, you might not get another chance!

Go Lakers!

• realtruraider

LOL, players might have somethin to say to him though if he does come here, which I highly doubt it, by the looks of it Reggie likes big fast DBs also =)

• McFaddens_Sneakers

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:44 pm
    McFaddens_Sneakers Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:37 pm
    McFaddens_Sneakers Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:20 pm
    Yo Beeech small dawng, what does pmpp stad for?

Phat Male Penes Patrol
    ——
    That is so lame.
    —–
    hey albert mind your bidness
    ——
    Bad grammar is my business.

—–

———-

The first one was on porpuse
    This one was unintentional

___-
    nope still on porpuse you earning yourself quite a few points keep it up.

• JLofty

Trust me StKaufman, I know the truth I only play an idiot on TV.
    Just gotta take one’s shots when one can…

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Incidentally, it’s looking more and more likely the current President will get another four years. Personally, I’ll be voting for Gary Johnson…

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

well for one we already have a slot/ nickel Cb in Hanson..

I dont see how a cb can come in and help the team arleady half season in.. alot of these guys on the team have been practicing with us for a while.

• realtruraider

WOW, Moore is still eligible for Pats Practice Squad, never would of guessed that

• ELWAYs TEETH

So it appears that when Corkran banned Kool Kell from the chat Tuesday, it was only from the live chat and not this blog…………Hmmm, I guess he got lucky this time.

• realtruraider

Moore also isn’t a slot CB I guess, atleast the Pats didn’t think so, he played outside most of the time I believe

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

ELWAYs TEETH Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:55 pm

—-
    Kell is too much of a blog All Star to get banned. They need the hits.

• ELWAYs TEETH

I can’t see any reason to sign Sterling Moore again, but I’m sure we’d like to have a redo on Stevie Brown, that kid is on fire.

• McFaddens_Sneakers

I doubt that we add any one that could make an impact on this team for the rest of the year. moore would be a nice addition tho.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Guns protect against a ‘growing police state’

After a summer of mass shootings, many gun control advocates felt that enough was enough and stronger laws must be adopted to stop gun violence, including a ban on automatic weapons.

But not Gary Johnson.

“I’m a firm believer in the second amendment and so I would not have signed legislation banning assault weapons or automatic weapons,” Johnson said, adding that lines should be drawn when it comes to war-time weaponry such as rocket launchers.

• SaintKaufman

I hears ya JLofty.

I give Howard about 10 more games before he realizes how much pressure he will be under to win.

• JLofty

I’m the Gary Johnson alternative…

• JLofty

*liking* the
    Reports of my idiocy are trending upward…

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Good to see biachi dawg is here for her afternoon dork slap. Bring her over here…

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Libertarianism would be ideal if we had a world population of approx half-million.

• Just Fire Baby

Ahh yes, Gary Johnson from the great state of New Mexico.

The ABQ journal had him getting almost 10% of the vote here, lol.

Major, major legalize pot guy.

• McFaddens_Sneakers

Hey kell and lofty why dont you guys get a room and talk politics all night long.

this is a raiders blog. talk football

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Sterling Moore has allowed 75% completion percentage, 128.6 passing rating with 1 TD allowed and 1 PD per @PFF.

what part of that would be a nice addition??

• Just Fire Baby

Did you hear that JFB?

****************************

I’ve told you a zillion times I never have watched 5 minutes of Rush’s show, why would you think I would have heard that?

I watch CNBC, Hardball and O’Reilly. Maybe a smidge of Erin Burnett and Hannity, and the Sunday press shows.

• The Beeech Dawg

KoolKell Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 3:11 pm

——-

link, please

• jesusraiderjim

RaiderDuck Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:52 pm

—————————————————

So will my wife and myself.. The legalize pot initiative and truth and term limits. Oh yeah. Change needs to start somewhere.

• JLofty

@129: gfurs

• The Beeech Dawg

Peemore Nob Bust, firing up the AOL, Hotmail and Yahoo accounts to release his stable of sad sack sock muppets

Watch, any minute his Gay Beeech puppet will pop up, then “Blog Punching Bag” muppet Nob Bust, etc. etc.

Gotta love the classics
    All Hail the BEEEECH!

And remember to buy my new fragrance for men, CERTIFIED PLATINUM by BEEEECH DAWG. Holla

• JLofty

Okay this Gary Johnson fella is rising in my book.
    Football…

• inonewordraider

JLofty Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:45 pm
    ____________
    you really think the lakers aren’t going to the finals if healthy? entirely new system, new teammates, you thought teams got up to play the Lakers before… they actually look better than i thought, except for Nash and Jamison. Kobe still has alotta game left so does Gasol and Howard > Bynum by a bunch

• inonewordraider

i actually think lakers clippers and thunder will be top three teams in the west, coin toss as to which order

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Gary Johnson hopes to get 5% of the vote in order to qualify for Federal Matching Funds. Ahhh the Libertarians.

• Super Dawg

YO BLOG GOOBS

If you ever go into a mini mart and wanna buy a red bull but short on cash, do like the Super Dawg do. Plop the Super Lawg on the counter and ask will that do. You know I walked outta there with a 4-pac of bull. That was after a weiner polish and a rear end ream. Word. For a tip I left a Super Lawg in the rest room for display only. Holla.

JUST KEEPIN IT REALZ, WHUT. WORD :!:

• Just Fire Baby

Same thing Nader and Camejo were trying to do in 2000.

• Super Dawg

KoolKell Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 3:24 pm
    ————-

Awesome.

• PeterGriffen

beech dipstick. you ruin this blog and make the comments section a drag and sound like old geezers arguing. its joke the moderator doen’t ban you.

• Plunketthead

If I was a Laker fan, I would be worried that Lin/Harding just stole all the showtime

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Libertarians can go kick rocks, I’m voting Green Party.

• bigsnow81

Sterling Moore has been released. For all you nut huggers to ponder.

• Just Fire Baby

There is all these articles about gas shortage’s in Jersey and Long Island, 4 hour waits etc, and then all in the comment sections people taking pics of no-lines at gas stations 2 hours west of them, lol.

Lesson as usual, people are incredibly stupid

• Raider4Life209

Twocents Says:
    November 1st, 2012 at 2:35 pm

No matter which one of the handpicked clowns win the election two things will remain certain. The bankers will still be running the show and the Federal Reserve will continue to make them richer.
    ———————-

Not much for politics in the blog, but you can’t deny the truth. Thumbs up 2Cents

• Pingback: [Raiders News] Raiders Receive One-Day Extension To Sell More Tickets For Sunday

• sirblitzalot

THE RRR (RESOLUTE- RECALCITRANT- REPUBLICS) are going to FAIL at the NUMBER 1 GOAL! HA!