Raiders-Bucs will be on local TV

The Raiders announced Friday their game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be televised locally.

It was the second straight time the Raiders requested a one-day extension to sell more tickets. A 26-23 overtime win over the Jacksonville Jaguars drew 51,634 fans but was on television.

A new NFL rule allows teams to declare sellouts by selling 85 percent of its non-suite tickets, giving a slightly larger percentage to the visiting team.

It is the 12th consecutive game the Raiders will be televised in its local market.

With Jacksonville and Tampa Bay out of the way, the toughest sell on the remainder of the schedule would be Cleveland on Dec. 2. The other remaining home opponents are New Orleans, Denver and Kansas City. If the Raiders remain in the vicinity of .500, chances would appear good for a second consecutive season with no blackouts.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• Plunketthead

Thats becauseKK thinks Rico & Brien are the same.
    KK probaly imagined the phone calls, rico had him all wound up looking out his curtains and suspecting every car was the troll

• Raiders for life

RM99
    Who would you like to see as the Raiders OC?
    Not being sarcastic, just wondering.
    I would like to pick up Chris Peterson.

• ChrisinNC

Wow. Beeech, you apparently really get under this guy’s skin.

• ChrisinNC

I could care less about this stuff, but even I’m starting to see the “meltdown”…

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Raiders for life Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 3:21 pm

RM99
    Who would you like to see as the Raiders OC?
    Not being sarcastic, just wondering.
    I would like to pick up Chris Peterson.
    —–
    From Boise State? Why would he do that? He has a great job and isn’t going to leave for an OC job. He might get a head coaching job in the NFL someday.

• Plunketthead

The refs owe the Panthers a call after that one.

• Raiders for life

705.Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 3:26 pm
    Raiders for life Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 3:21 pm

RM99
    Who would you like to see as the Raiders OC?
    Not being sarcastic, just wondering.
    I would like to pick up Chris Peterson.
    —–

######################

I know, Chris won’t leave until he wins the big one. But, if I could pick an OC for the Raiders thats who I’d want.

• lefty12

College refs are almost as crooked as NFL refs.Almost but not quite.

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

I vote for Jason Garret if he gets fired.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Your wasting your time 99.
    There is no reason to support Knapp other than him being our OC. They believe Reggie and DA hired so he has to be the best option, and they choose to ignore history and the facts/ stats.
    RR called the stats phony numbers.

• jesusraiderjim

On another note, Geno Smith is hot garbage!!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Reggie and DA hired him*…….

• DKnight007

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I vote for Jason Garret if he gets fired.

^^^^^^^^
    I’ll take Garrett as the new OC next year ahead of Krappy Knappy once he gets fired from Dallas.

• lefty12

Factually Reggie hired D.Allen.D.Allen hired Knapp not Reggie.Just saying.

• Plunketthead

That scream you heard Paul Bunyon of the Dakotas.

• DKnight007

I get a kick how some you think this team is on the verge of turning into something great, because they barely beat a crappy Jags and beat a VERY crappy Queefs team.

This team needs to beat the REAL contenders and score TD’s, convert on 3rd down and run way more power running plays and get DMC going before they turn anything around.

• Twinkle

Yeah yeah I know….look at the scoreboard but I still can’t come to terms with the chef’s record.They have more young talent (the D specifically} than a lot of other teams (it seems anyway).Job opening approaching?

• RAIDERMAN99

Raiders for life Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 3:21 pm

RM99
    Who would you like to see as the Raiders OC?
    Not being sarcastic, just wondering.
    I would like to pick up Chris Peterson.
    ==============================================
    To be honest with you, I don’t know.

Peterson has done an impressive job at Boise, doubt he’s leaving unless it’s to be a HC in the NFL.

I see the Oregon offense putting up points like they’re going out of style, but I don’t know how that would translate in the NFL.

I’m not going to BS the board and claim I have a candidate in mind or know who is available. I don’t.

I just know I’m not satisfied with what I’ve seen from Krapp this year and I’m not impressed with his previous resume either. Really don’t know why DA hired him to begin with.

I do know I don’t like the ZBS, nor do I want to ‘model’ the Raid offense after Kubiak and the Texans.

I’d have been happier with a retread like Trestman or Saunders over Krapp.

If Norv gets canned, that’s another retread I’d prefer over GK.

I’d take Hue Jax as my OC over Krapp. In a heartbeat.

So while I can’t give you a concrete answer as to who I’d like to see as Raid OC, I can tell you that his name isn’t Gregry (no ‘O’) Krapp.

• Twinkle

lefty12 Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Factually Reggie hired D.Allen.D.Allen hired Knapp not Reggie.Just saying.
    ******************************
    Not doubting you dude but why would Reggie let a first timer do the hiring?Did Al let Madden do that I wonder?
    At the start I mean.

• Twinkle

RM99 I agree…..we’ve always pounded the ball and the few linemen here only know that role….Hard to imagine
    Wiz and VD embracing ZBS.Never mind CP DMac and WR’s.
    Get a rocket arm and go all Gannon….doesn’t make sense
    to me but I’m no coach.
    I loved Huejax’s playcalling.Kept everyone’s head in the game.

• Raider8

Meltdown Madness 2012

• qodrn1

Raider Prediction Board

Dedicated to Al Davis, Raider duct tape (boy does it hold) and the Coliseum rodents

Week 1: Alex7: Chargers 27 Raiders 20 (22/14)
    Week 2: R8eray: Dolphins 20 Raiders 13 (35/13)
    Week 3: Plunketthead Raiders 30 Steelers 27 (34/31) R
    Week 4: Amysincharge: Denver 48-7 (37-6)
    Week 5: Klas Tjorborn: Falcons 35 Raiders 20 (23/20)
    Week 6: qodrn: Raiders 27 Jags 20 (26/23 OT) R
    Week 7: raidermarty/VaRaiderNation Raiders 27 –
    Chiefs 17 (26/16) R

Los Raida Locos Says: Raiders 35 Bucs 17
    mcfadden20. Says: 41-20 Raiders
    Plunketthead Says: Raiders 34 buttpirates 17
    Raider E Says: 25-10 Raiders
    qodrn: Raiders 24 Bucs 21

• DKnight007

Hue’s play calling was spectacular overall.

If Knapp is fired after this season, then I hope they look at hiring Jason Garrett or Mark Trestman as OC.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure