Raiders-Bucs will be on local TV

The Raiders announced Friday their game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be televised locally.

It was the second straight time the Raiders requested a one-day extension to sell more tickets. A 26-23 overtime win over the Jacksonville Jaguars drew 51,634 fans but was on television.

A new NFL rule allows teams to declare sellouts by selling 85 percent of its non-suite tickets, giving a slightly larger percentage to the visiting team.

It is the 12th consecutive game the Raiders will be televised in its local market.

With Jacksonville and Tampa Bay out of the way, the toughest sell on the remainder of the schedule would be Cleveland on Dec. 2. The other remaining home opponents are New Orleans, Denver and Kansas City. If the Raiders remain in the vicinity of .500, chances would appear good for a second consecutive season with no blackouts.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• mcfadden20.

We implemented over night***

• Raider E

Tampa Bay is an ok team, we will know tommorrow how good we are.

• RAIDERMAN99

Thought Krapp was going to get DMAC killed or injured towards the end of the KC game.

Raids in desperate need of a ‘hammer’ back to help carry the load.

I’m not a big fan of Goodson but would like to see him get more carries.

I think it’s absurd that Taiwan has hadn’t a touch since week 1.

I’m amazed that TP hasn’t even been ACTIVATED for a single game.

Krapp will wear out DMAC. Krapp is an unimaginative tool that doesn’t make full use of the roster and weapons available to him.

• mcfadden20.

RAIDERMAN99 Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 11:46 am

Raids in desperate need of a ‘hammer’ back to help carry the load.

I’m not a big fan of Goodson but would like to see him get more carries.

I think it’s absurd that Taiwan has hadn’t a touch since week 1.

I’m amazed that TP hasn’t even been ACTIVATED for a single game.

____
    Has Taiwan suited up for the last 4 games?

• Raider E

99,

I agree that Taiwann needs a little run. He is a ST stud. Gotta see what he can do for the O as a change of pace.

As far as Dmac goes, run that man until he finds his feet. He is our best player. He needs the ball.

• Raider E

mac20,

Taiwann can run in the ZBS. I have seen it live. The guy was a man among boys at EWU.

• Twinkle

KoolKell Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 11:35 am Head Raiderette Pom Pom shaker.
    ************************************
    Now there’s a job you could grow into!

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Twinkle Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 11:55 am

KoolKell Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 11:35 am Head Raiderette Pom Pom shaker.
    ************************************
    Now there’s a job you could grow into!
    —————
    Put it away Twinkie.

• Twinkle

Taiwan has figured the extra weight of the football slows him down too much!

• Twinkle

I did Kell…..years ago and forgot where I left it.
    Ahh youth…..definitely wasted on the young.

• The Beeech Dawg

YO YO YO PARTY TIME IN THE BEEEEECH DAWG PAD!

Brahs, I woke up with a huger boner-dawg today and decided to rub one out to Tracy I Love You

Lords can hang in my jacuzzi ANYTIME, if you know what I am talking about

I am talking about letting her hang out so we can pork

But don’t worry, I’m also setting up for 2 Kewl 4 Skool rehearsal. My amazing boy band has been on haitus for a few weeks because all of our pubes have gone flat

No pube styling = 2K4S ain’t profilin’

I’ll drop some lyrical knowledge on my blog brahs soon, right after I clean up the Beeech Jizz on the ceiling with a ShamWow

TAKIN’ IT BACK TO ’87, BEEECH DIGS IS N HEAVEN

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Well, they’ve made offensive adjustments. It will be interesting to see If Criner gets to play in the Red Zone or If Taiwan Jones gets to play.

• Raiders for life

I agree that we’re going to find out alot about the Raiders tommorow.
    One of the joys of being a Raider fan….. 10 years of waiting for them to turn the corner.

• oakfoshow

Funniest sht I ever heard.We barely,BARELY beat the Jags lucky Pass Inter. call.We beat 1-6 Cheifs team.Now its like everything is fine and the future looks bright.LOL LOL LOL. If we lose to tampa it will be all excuses until we beat the next 1-6 team. Knapp still sucks A$$,zoneblocking still sucks a$$,and Hue would have us at 6-1 right now. Stop the no money to keep Mike Bush bullsht because that is just not true,and we are missing him badly and it will get worse when Mcfadden goes down!! Dumbest football fans in the world are on this blog.

• Just Fire Baby

Taiwan is a ninny.

I would rather give the touches to Reece.

Jones will be gone next offseason.

• Just Fire Baby

Dumbest football fans in the world are on this blog.

*****************************

We are .2 points a game away from you owing me $50.

That was the dumbest blog bet anyone ever made with me on here, and I have made a few over the years.

Congrats!!!!

• The Beeech Dawg

K-Rat, that was hella funny how hard JLofty slapped you around last night

Man, you had no comebacks at all and just got creamed. Totally hilarious, huh?

Didn’t know JL had it in him, but he straight up annihilated the Old Troll, holla

Sorry old fool, the Beeeech Diggity ALWAYS gots to keep it real

• Twinkle

RFL….try about 25 years.Something got lost in the shuffle of moving up and down the I5.

• oakfoshow

566.Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:19 pm
    Dumbest football fans in the world are on this blog.

*****************************

We are .2 points a game away from you owing me $50.

Congrats!!!!

And you have one more game to get that bet won.You will owe me fifty Mon.morning.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

And Oakfoshow the Internet Tough Guy is back, desperately wanting us all to believe that Elmo wouldn’t kick his butt up and down the block.

• Raiders for life

lol Twinkle, no doubt.
    And Knapp asks for patience!!!!!!!
    Most patient fans in the NFL!

• Raiders for life

Does Jokefoshow even have $50?

• RAIDERMAN99

What was the bet ?

• The Beeech Dawg

Oakfodork, me and my Blog Brahs would love to hear more about how you drive around town killing people with all of your guns

But this time, please do in English. Last time it was in some sort of tribal speak that was almost impossible to translate

TAKIN’ IT 2 THE STREETRS

• oakfoshow

570.RaiderDuck Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:24 pm

And you should know better not to start with me punk seeing how I humiliate you everytime.Your wife still walking sideways?Tore that sht up pretty good huh?You owe me.

• oakfoshow

That brah sht is the fkn gayest sht I ever heard idiot.

• Twinkle

oakfoshow Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:15 pm

***********************************
    Hey I resemble that last remark.Just curious as to how the hell you would know what Huejax’s record would be
    in this hypothetical parallel universe of yours?
    Even a blind squirrel….You are on the money regards
    Mike Bush….and I hope to god you are wrong about any
    injury….specially to DMac or CP.All the league has the same deal….Tampa just lost a real good one.

• oakfoshow

572.Raiders for life Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:28 pm
    Does Jokefoshow even have $50?

Come by and find out sometime little fella.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Raiders For Life Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:28 pm
    Does Jokefoshow even have $50?

========================================

He has to wait for his milk money to build up.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Oakfoshow: Pee-Wee Herman without the raw machismo

• oakfoshow

You are on the money regards
    Mike Bush….and I hope to god you are wrong about any

There is no excuse in the world for letting him go.

• The Beeech Dawg

Obviously, Oakfodork, you have no idea how to party

Me and my Blog Brahs get super high, chill with total babes and get our weiners and nads licked all the time

Now let’s hear about all those scary gang fights you get in where you tickle each other until you all pee pee from giggling so hard

• Plunketthead

I suspect we will see some undefeated teams fall today starting with the acorns and the golden homers

• oakfoshow

580.RaiderDuck Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:33 pm
    Oakfoshow: Pee-Wee Herman without the raw machismo

===================================================== Your daughter calls me horsepecker.HP for short.

• RAIDERMAN99

Taiwan is a ninny.

I would rather give the touches to Reece.

Jones will be gone next offseason.
    =============================================
    TJ has a better chance of being on the 2013 roster than 55 does.

Taimania !

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Oakfoshow: Almost as masculine as Khloe Kardashian. ALMOST.

• oakfoshow

Raiderdick= Knapp lover.Thats all anybody needs to know,but your daughter still has a nice snapper cheif.

When we continue averaging less than 20 points/ game, and Knapp gets fired, Who will you blame?

***

Raider O = negative nancy

2012 Raiders = AFC West Champs!!

• oakfoshow

588.RaiderRockstar Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:38 pm

***

Raider O = negative nancy

2012 Raiders = AFC West Champs!!

Raider o,Raiderdick= same person.Camel piss smelling mthafkers.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Oakfoshow Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:38 pm

====================================

Whatever, toots. Everybody already knows that anyone who talks the way you do can’t get it up if their life depended on it.

Oakfoshow: Urkel without the mellow suavity.

Raiderdick= Knapp lover.Thats all anybody needs to know

***

foshow,

I support Knapp as well. I don’t think he’s incapable of making mistakes, but I think he gets an unfair amount of criticism in here

• Raiders for life

Sht, the last time brokefoshow got a piece of azz was when his finger ripped through the toilet paper.

• ChrisinNC

Who peed in everyone’s Wheaties this week? Y’all have been awful fiesty.

I don’t think our Defense will have any problems against the Bucs offense.

I worry about being able to protect Palmer and creating some space for McFadden to run (basically, our O-Line!)

our passing game is plagued by too many drops and INT’s

get that cleaned up and I think we beat Tampon Bay with ease

• lefty12

ChrisinNC Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    Who peed in everyone’s Wheaties this week? Y’all have been awful fiesty.
    =========================
    The Raiders.They won and some of the haters can’t handle it.

not me, Chris

coming off of back2back wins with a chance to be in 1st place by Monday morning (if Denver loses to Cincy)

let the Kool-Aid flow brethren!

• Twinkle

oakfoshow Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:34 pm There is no excuse in the world for letting him go.
    ***********************************
    In the realm of the ’32 teams that suck’ you can pay Mike
    Bush what he is worth and draft nobody and hope no one gets hurt or let him go and hope you get a nugget in the draft.This young LB who’s tearing up for us plus Mr
    Wheeler is a great trade for Bush if you wanna look at it that way.We got a top 5 QB and 2 starting RB’s….
    something had to give and Mike Bush was it…..I even follow the Bears now to see how he’s doing….dude had
    the mentality of a nose guard……AD loved him and
    injury cost him a Heisman….dude is a stud!!!

• Raiders for life

RRS,
    I’m concerned about Freeman. Dudes pretty mobile, if Cassell could run on us he certainly can.
    Gotta keep a spy on him.

• The Beeech Dawg

Brokefosho is pretty funny, and the Beeeech Diggity knows funny

Duck, great line about Broke’s probable erectile disfunction. I’m sure he says a few sweaty prayers while some ho is fruitlessly working his limp piece

And when that fails, he breaks down in her arms and tearfully recalls how his mom abandoned him

• Twinkle

RFL………..you are on fire today mate…I’m cracking
    up over the last few.