Raiders-Bucs will be on local TV

The Raiders announced Friday their game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be televised locally.

It was the second straight time the Raiders requested a one-day extension to sell more tickets. A 26-23 overtime win over the Jacksonville Jaguars drew 51,634 fans but was on television.

A new NFL rule allows teams to declare sellouts by selling 85 percent of its non-suite tickets, giving a slightly larger percentage to the visiting team.

It is the 12th consecutive game the Raiders will be televised in its local market.

With Jacksonville and Tampa Bay out of the way, the toughest sell on the remainder of the schedule would be Cleveland on Dec. 2. The other remaining home opponents are New Orleans, Denver and Kansas City. If the Raiders remain in the vicinity of .500, chances would appear good for a second consecutive season with no blackouts.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• RAIDERMAN99

RaiderRockstar Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I support Knapp as well. I don’t think he’s incapable of making mistakes, but I think he gets an unfair amount of criticism in here
    ================================================
    Besides his being the Raid OC, what reasons do you have for ‘supporting’ Krapp ?

Any particular aspect of his coordinating that you think is very good ?

What criticisms do you consider ‘unfair’ ?

• dr_robert

this blog keeps getting better.

these are my favs:

the stupids:

sullivan (mr. anti-raider; against everything they do no matter what)

beeech (better name would be screeech, from saved by the bell; hilariously lame attempts at being cool; would be genius if he knew how stupid he was)

mistic (black militant; pro-black qb; anti-white qb; like huey p. newton’s stupid brother)

oakfoshow (blog’s ultimate gangsta; “raised in compton” so u know he’s tuff)

the cools:

klas (funny and anti-beeech so he gets props)

txraider (“playa on a budget” one of the great blog moments)

mcfadden20 (talks good raider dope)

kool kell (seems ok by me; plus if beeech hates him, he must be doing something right)

me (duh)

• Twinkle

Duck raw machismo and PW Herman in the same sentence?
    Biting sarcasm of the year award written all over it.
    …..sitting here trying to picture it…..ain’t
    happening…..lmao!!!!

• The Beeech Dawg

Sweet, Nob Bust just cruised in for a huge dose of weekend humiliations! Gotta love the Official Blog Punching Bag, shiz

Nob, saw you again obsessing over the Beeeech Diggity all last night, totally hilarious

What I like the best is now matter how hard you try to convince all my Blog Brahs that I’m a dork, they just bag on you instead

So far, besides Peemore Bust, you’ve got ZERO bloggers in your corner. And he’s your puppetmaster, holla

Now I know why I keep you up at night, sweating through your PJs, whut whut

Guess that’s why they call it the blues, huh?

• Twinkle

Glad you are enjoying it Dr Bob……aaahhh you know…
    eer…our aim is to please…etc..etc.

• dr_robert

i’ll be keeping track of the stupids and the cools and will add to the list accordingly. cmon kids. u wanna be part of the cool gang. don’t get lumped in with the stupids. it’s a sentence of a lifetime of hearing about pubes, weiners, beatdowns, meltdowns, black qb’s, “al davis was bad”-isms, etc. and believe me, it will be an eternity, cuz these dudes don’t have a off button.

i would add dan78, r8er mike, and raider o to the stupids list, but basically any CHMPP members are included by their association with screeech.

• ChrisinNC

Lol. Beeech, you’re a trip, man.

• dr_robert

oh poor screeech. u love to ignore all the people who say how lame u are. but u know. u know.

again, how exactly did i become nob bust? is that supposed to make sense?

twinkle–are u a beeech boy?

oh, i forgot about fangs! he’s definitely with the stupids.

• dr_robert

beeech–the only people who don’t like me are u….and ur boyz (fa-gs).

there are countless hordes on here who have begged u to leave forever.

• Twinkle

Raiders for life Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:52 pm

RRS,
    I’m concerned about Freeman. Dudes pretty mobile, if Cassell could run on us he certainly can.
    Gotta keep a spy on him.
    ************************************
    He may be running before he gets off the bus.He mentioned his desire not to be the point of contact between Kelly and Seymour…..and there is of course that joyous apprehension of your first appearance in
    front of the always supportive members of the BLACK HOLE……I’ll never forget Deion Sanders first go round when he happened to mention his hatred of alcohol
    …….DUMBARSE!

• The Beeech Dawg

Hilarious, Nob Bust trying a new angle that’s sure to get destroyed, just like all his other past failures

Nob, what’s the name of the party boat dude again that you found n google? Johnny Vegas or something?

Remember how yesterday you got so riled up you told mmy Blog Brahs that you wanted to come down and beat his – er, my – azz

Please, Nob, so we can all have another epically awesome laugh at your expense – call me, er him, I mean me – so we can set this up

I got ho’s to hump, time’s a wasting!

PMPP N FULL EFFECT

• dr_robert

Oh screech. As u know, saying it doesn’t make it true.

I have continued to crush u and point out ur faggish ways.

But I will meet u anytime. Just name a time and place. I would love to knock ur teeth out. Don’t be a coward. Step up.

• The Beeech Dawg

ChrisinNC Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Lol. Beeech, you’re a trip, man.

——–

The Beeech Dawg GOTS to keep it real
    HOLLA

• dr_robert

Screech is a coward. Big talk on a blog hiding behind anonymity. I will come to long beach. C’mon coward.

• dr_robert

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Little puzzy. All talk. As usual. U never humped a Ho in ur life.

• Al_is_theraiders

oak sees the raiders as they are….brought on by reggie mcdumbasz…

Screech the coward.

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Dr_Robert breakdown:

Pros: 1) Anti-Beeech
    2) Seems like an affable fellow
    3) Comes up with good nicknames
    4)Doesn’t wear expensive suits

Cons: 1) Doesn’t realize his shtick isn’t much different than Beeech’s with it’s repetitive and obsessive behavior

2) takes Beeech way too seriously

3) May not have a sense of humor

• dr_robert

Name a time and place punk screech.

• The Beeech Dawg

Nob, you can’t run around avoiding me forever

How many dopey excuses can one blog goober come up with? I know I’ve permanently got your head on a swivel, just waiting for my next hella dope backhand, but one day you’ve gotta step it up

Call me, Johnny Vegas, and let’s talk!

Seriously Punching Bag, I’m daring you right now, in front of all my Brahs to PICK UP YOUR PHONE and call me this second

And if I act like I have no idea who you are, just throw out a few more blog references. I’ll only be playing around to get your goat

Or just stumble down MELTDOWN road as usual, whut whut

I think we ALL know what choice poor Nob is going to make
    ;)

• Twinkle

Sanders returned a pick for a mile long pick 6 and went
    to spike the ball in the HOLE!!!!!!
    Really really really bad idea!!!!!!
    God knows what liquids were thrown on the moron but they were plentiful and large….he looked like a drowned rat
    and smelt like a porta potty in Arizona midsummer.
    Arsehole never left the fifty again and wore a rain jacket the whole time thereafter……funniest thing
    I’d seen in years.

• The Beeech Dawg

Mastro! I mean Johnny Mastro!

hilarious

• dr_robert

Albert– I confess to spending too much time on him. I like to punk him. Point out his gayness. At the risk of sounding fascist, his kind aren’t welcome here.

But I don’t take him seriously and I find it hilarious to rip him. He’s just some little plaything to amuse me when I’m bored.

• Twinkle

ABP you seem to have nailed it.Two sides of the same penny.

• dr_robert

Yep. Johnny maestro the hobbit blues wannabe.

Don’t try twisting it punk. I’m calling u out in front of everyone. Name a time and place. I’ll come to long beach. Coward of the county.

• The Beeech Dawg

dr_robert Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 1:35 pm

——–

Classic Nob Bust, love it

Constantly scrambling to explain himself to all the bloggers who bust on him

Can’t you just feel the MELTDOWN comin’?

Holla atcha boy Beeech Dawg, ’cause you KNOW you can!

MO FIZZLE FRESH DIZZLE

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Al_is_theraiders Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 1:31 pm
    oak sees the raiders as they are….brought on by reggie mcdumbasz…

========================================

Reggie McKenzie will build us a championship team. Just give him time.

• dr_robert

Oh little puzzy screech. U see my challenge. Ur being punked in front of everyone. Enuff words. Come get ur whipping. Everyone sees u trying to ignore it. We all see the puzzy. No surprise though.

• dr_robert

Name the time and place punk screech. Coward.

• dr_robert

HAHAHAHAHA! Little punk screech. All talk. Little puzzy. Been called out in front of everyone. How embarrassing for u!

• dr_robert

Trying to come up with a creative way to not step up? C’mon kid. Show what a pimp u are.

• dr_robert

That’s what I thought. Gutless punk.

• The Beeech Dawg

Um, how about tonight, Observation Lounge, Queen Mary

10pm

I’ll scissor kick you right into the Spruce Goose, whut whut

Still don’t know why you’re too frightened to call me and discuss matters, but my Blog Brahs and I are having a great laugh over it at your expense

Oh yeah, and get ready folks – Nob won’t come within 20 miles of the Queen Mary but will be on the blog at 10:10 giggling about how I didn’t show

Don’t worry, Nob – me and all my Blog Brahs will know better
    “)

• dr_robert

Now he will disappear for awhile and pretend it never happened. Little b1tch.

• The Beeech Dawg

dr_robert Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 1:44 pm

——

Meltdown Machine 9000 reading:

Level 3 Meltdown

• Twinkle

RAIDERMAN99 Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:59 pm

RaiderRockstar Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 12:44 pm

================================================
    Besides his being the Raid OC, what reasons do you have for ’supporting’ Krapp ?

Any particular aspect of his coordinating that you think is very good ?

What criticisms do you consider ‘unfair’ ?
    ********************************************
    RM99 all real good questions?And anyone footing the
    bill (us!) can expect results yesterday.If they were
    running a corp?…..come in to a new gig that has had
    way to do something for 50 years and when results are
    slow to show…..ya better expect the ‘peasants to be revolting’……no pun intended to some of my blog brahs….!!!

• The Beeech Dawg

dr_robert Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 1:46 pm

—————–

Meltdown Machine 9000 reading:

Level 4 Meltdown

Sweating profusely. Hugging teddy bear. Peeing in jammies.

Guess that’s why they call it the blues, HOLLA!

• dr_robert

The queen Mary! Lol! That’s u! What kinda punk picks the queen Mary for a fight? Tell u what. I’ll come to long beach tomorrow. Pick a real place. I’m gonna create a Facebook page just for this. I will post pix of me being there at a specific time and post the website for everyone to see. This way they will know I was there and u weren’t. But I want a real place. With an alley. No cops.

Observation deck of the queen Mary. What a punk.

• dr_robert

U can’t get outta this screech. The Facebook page will be posted. There will be proof of ur no show. Just now down now punk. Everyone here knows ur a coward.

• dr_robert

He will scissor kick me! Lol! That’s what I thought. Little hobbit thinks he knows martial arts. Tried to learn it when he was getting picked on in school. HAHAHAHAHA!

Kid, I would love to see u try to kick me. I will hit u so fuxking hard, ur head will crack.

Tumbleweeds. Lol!

• The Beeech Dawg

Nob, I see you’ve probably run for your life, hella smart move

I’ve got 18 years of Jui-Jitsu waiting for you in each foot. And a little D1 wrestling in my pinkies, HOLLA

Whenever you get back from your panic attack, we’d all like to know why it frightens you call me.

You have my #. You list the web site all the time on the blog.

I’m waiting to chat. Why so scared, Punching Bag? I can’t put you in a sleeper hold over the phone

btw Brahs, got a fly hizzie on her way over with some Malibu Rum, wanna see how old man KrappyRat gets down

Awwww yeah, them Magnums are in FULL EFFECT

Crickets.

• dr_robert

Time and place screech-fu. Time and place.

• Plunketthead

No way he will post a facebook page. I say he is too stupid, not to mention wound tight.
    I dont think I have seen anyone meltdown half as bad as this poor fella

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LMAO @ this clown.
    Epic Meltdown!

• The Beeech Dawg

dr_robert Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 1:56 pm

————–

Meltdown Machine 9000 reading:

Level 5 Meltdown … ACHIEVED

Dweeb, does anyone in your real life know that you’re completely owned by a dude named the Beeech Dawg on a football blog?

Seriously, Brahs, it just doesn’t get any better

• dr_robert

How about a lakers home game? U will be there right? No escape.

• dr_robert

Little punk. All the blog squirming and ur puppets won’t change the fact ur a punk coward.

U don’t own me. I think it’s funny to make u look stupid. Ur owned kid. Everyone sees it. Coward.

• Twinkle

Plunk….just out of idle curiosity…..who cares?
    I scan the blog for football related stuff and humor
    etc…