Raiders-Bucs will be on local TV

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Friday, November 2nd, 2012 at 3:05 pm in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders announced Friday their game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be televised locally.

It was the second straight time the Raiders requested a one-day extension to sell more tickets. A 26-23 overtime win over the Jacksonville Jaguars drew 51,634 fans but was on television.

A new NFL rule allows teams to declare sellouts by selling 85 percent of its non-suite tickets, giving a slightly larger percentage to the visiting team.

It is the 12th consecutive game the Raiders will be televised in its local market.

With Jacksonville and Tampa Bay out of the way, the toughest sell on the remainder of the schedule would be Cleveland on Dec. 2. The other remaining home opponents are New Orleans, Denver and Kansas City. If the Raiders remain in the vicinity of .500, chances would appear good for a second consecutive season with no blackouts.

• Plunketthead

Seriously, Brahs, it just doesn’t get any better

I almost split my stiches laughing
    owned by the beech dawg

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Dweeb, does anyone in your real life know that you’re completely owned by a dude named the Beeech Dawg on a football blog?

Seriously, Brahs, it just doesn’t get any better
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LMAO

• dr_robert

Just phoned Johnny mastro. After talking for a minute I said “how ya doing beech?” Silence. He said “fuk u!” And hung up. Lol!!!

• The Beeech Dawg

Sure, Nob.

I party serious at every Lake Show home game in the Lexus Luxury Box with super fine shorties. I’ll Tae Kwon Do your genitals into next week

Just name the game, nerd, I’ll be there in my bathrobe to smack you into the ESPN Zone

And when are you starting this awesome Facebook page? That would seriously be there greatest, WHUT WHUT

• Twinkle

One way of shutting it down I guess.Most folk have better things to do than check out kindergarteners on the rag!

• dr_robert

Gee. Anyone notice how p-head talks like beech? Really idiot? U thought it was hilarious? Did u really? How cute.

• Plunketthead

Twink

Care about what? I am egging him on if thats what you are talking about.

Besides his being the Raid OC, what reasons do you have for ’supporting’ Krapp ?

Any particular aspect of his coordinating that you think is very good ?

What criticisms do you consider ‘unfair’ ?

***

RM99 & Twinkle,

Knapp’s system is his system. Allen didn’t bring him in to do the same exact things Hue Jackson & crew were doing. Allen wanted a ZBS/WCO. Knapp was the only available guy with experience to implement it. If you recall, by the time Reggie offered Dennis a contract all the good coordinators had signed on elsewhere. I remember that because we complained about it!

Knapp can’t be blamed every time McFadden fumbles, trips over his own feet or runs into the back of one of his linemen. He can’t be blamed for every bad route that’s ran or every dropped pass. He can’t be blamed every time Palmer gets sacked or throws an interception.

At some point, you have to hold the players accountable. I think it’s easy to pull some stats from NFL.com and say that we’re not as good offensively as we were a year ago … but a Semi Pro breaks down the film to see what the reasoning is behind it

It takes a while to digest a new offense for these players and I think as long as they learn from their mistakes and keep improving we’ll be a playoff team at reg season’s end. Did you see how the O-Line responded (against KC) after DA called then out in the JAX postgame presser? Knapp threw in some “gap scheme” and the players stepped it up. I think we’re closer than many Raider fans think.

McKenzie & Allen don’t seem like knee jerk reaction type of guys, like most of you people. Even if we fail to make the playoffs I think he’ll be retained and we’ll see dramatic improvement next year when Reggie can afford to gather more players that fit his system. The O-Line will gel eventually. I think it happens this week.

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Dr Robert, where do you live? You live in Long Beach too?

• dr_robert

I’ll post the Facebook page later today. I’ll let u know the game. Coward.

• dr_robert

I live in Sunnyvale. But I do business in LA. No problem swinging down.

• Raider E

Hey beeech,

You have time to force a smack/meltdown on me too?

You f8ckin f8g…

• The Beeech Dawg

dr_robert Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 2:06 pm

————–

Nob Bust, none of us will ever believe you actually called the world famous Johnny Maestro unless you post the audio on your new Facebook page

If you need an iPad, your bud KrappyRat might have one he can lend

• Raider E

Beeech Dawg,

How’s your three sisters fool?

They still scream “Razor,” when they go down on a pimp?

Holla

• dr_robert

I called. U hung up. I got u punk.

• The Beeech Dawg

Nob’s buddy: Hey dude, what’ve you been up to?

Nob: Well, after not sleeping all week because of this annoying dude called the Beeech Dawg, I challenged him to a fight

NB: Who is he, do I know him?

Nob: No, he’s a personality on this really cool football blog. I’m going to destroy him on my next business trip.

NB: Why are you crying?

Nob: The Beeech Dawg just makes me so mad, and then all his pals join in and I just want to scream in frustration!

NB: Guess that’s why they call it the blues?

Nob: Darn it. Yeah.

• Raider E

He has vanished, good job Dr. Rob.

• Plunketthead

Nob’s buddy: Hey dude, what’ve you been up to?

NB: Who is he, do I know him?

NB: Why are you crying?

NB: Guess that’s why they call it the blues?

Nob: Darn it. Yeah.

Nob: hey bro, you know anything about Facebook?

• lefty12

Good job,RRS.You summed up things very well.

• The Beeech Dawg

dr_robert Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I called. U hung up. I got u punk.

———-

Nob, I’m just toying with you. Don’t be a quitter. Keep calling me until I decide to give you some of my valuable time. I’m Johnny Maestro, after all.

Oh yeah and hurry up with that Facebook page, really needs some more awesome belly laughs

PMPP N FULL EFFECT

• The Beeech Dawg

Still got it, Plunk

PMPP N FULL EFFECT

• Raider E

As the Beeech Dawg continues to agressively hump Dr. Rob’s leg.

You only got yourself acrooss the street cause your pee pee was stuck in the chicken, son.

On The Real Tip 2013

• Maxzombie

If someone I didn’t know called me a beech on the phone I’d say eff you and hang up too. I’m just saying…… That really didn’t prove much.

thanks Lefty!

BBL gents

• Raider E

It might just all be one person too? Nothing proven….

• dr_robert

Lol! He refers to himself as “this annoying dude” and “a personality”!

So now we know he knows he’s annoying and he’s pretending as one of his personalities. So we were right all along. He is a pathetic creature intending to be a disturber. Just makes it all that much more hilarious. What a life this guy leads. It’s so important to him.

HAHAHAHAHA! What a joke.

• Raiders for life

BLOG FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Just Fire Baby

And you have one more game to get that bet won.You will owe me fifty Mon.morning.

***********************************

How stupid are you?

The bet was for the season, you tried to do this half-way routine a few weeks ago and I had to correct you then.

• Twinkle

Rockstar those are pertinent points but I guess it falls at Reggie’s feet (as will everything in the long run) if
    you try and change a culture as ingrained as ours and don’t succeed with quickness.It’s a hell of a hard sell
    to get young Olinemen to see Upshaw Shell and Otto as dancers as they are being asked to be.If you aren’t asked to go out and plow someones arse then perhaps you are not seen in the same vein perhaps?
    Do not expect a lot of success with this but on the plus side the reduction in penalties is mind boggling!
    Something is getting through…..perhaps the sudden lack of job security.Wiz and Val D are not this type
    and I believe the coach has to change the scenery to
    fit his players talents…..Interesting to see how it plays out.

• Maxzombie

Yeah I wouldn’t doubt beech and rob are the same guy arguing with himself

• The Beeech Dawg

Brahs, I might have to get some dope plastic surgery to get this grin off my face!

Man, of all Nob’s epic MELTDOWNS, this would definitely be in the top 25

Thankfully, I got a 2 Kewl 4 Skool practice coming up and then finally getting my pubes styled

German styling legend Auwitzer Gund will be depicting the fall of the Berlin Wall on my man patch

Should make it that much easier to lock up my hot date with Miley Cyrus

PLAYAS PLAYIN, BALLAS B BALLIN’

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 2:36 pm

***********************************

How stupid are you?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Gangsta Pudding is a retard. Retards are not allowed to gamble, are they?

• dr_robert

Yeah screech. We know u get excited about male stylists playing with ur pubes. U make it so obvious ur gay. Just say it already Johnny. And please don’t bring in one of ur puppets to “support” u. It’s so easy to see. Pathetic really. Coward punk.

• dr_robert

Johnny mastro the coward of the county. Screech the punk.

• Maxzombie

Moore > Rice

• dr_robert

Johnny mastro. Master beech.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

I wonder when Nob’s meltdown will end. It was funny, but now it’s just pathetic.

• Twinkle

RRS killer post all in all!!!More inclined too go with the back end of it.Reggie will solve the Oline thing through the draft and I don’t think any of this has sh!t
    to do with AD or Knapp.They collect checks for doing what they are told.As you say it’ll just take a little
    more time….the concept isn’t appealing to the younger
    raider brothers and sisters.
    Once again a great post!!!

• The Beeech Dawg

O Brah, typically Nob does a short flame out into a full, humiliating meltdown

But today, because of the magnitude of the beatdown, he did a brief flame out into an extended, over the top, world class meltdown

Dude can you bring an 1/8 of reefer down to Staples the night of our big brawl?

I’d love to enjoy some chronic after I give that tool sack a flying knee to the nads

PMPP LIVIN LARGE

• Plunketthead

Dude can you bring an 1/8 of reefer down to Staples the night of our big brawl?
    ***************

Good idea. He can use the baggie to hold his teeth untill he gets to the hospital

• Maxzombie

I think the heliocentric model is incorrect. They had it right the first time. The geocentric model makes way more sense.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LOL Beeech.
    You got it.

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Love these blog battles.

Beeech vs. Dr. Robert
    Kell vs everyone
    Sullivan vs Brien
    Mistic vs Whitey

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Oh oh, Dakota is going to be in a foul mood. Notre Dame melting down.

• Plunketthead

Rico- Brien were great also
    I thought the overrated homers had a great D.
    Panthers making them look medicore

• Raider E

Center of th universe, Astronomy type sh*t.

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine

Plunketthead Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Rico- Brien were great also
    —–
    Which one was calling Kell’s work? I thought it was Richochet. Kell says it was Brien.

• The Beeech Dawg

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 3rd, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Love these blog battles.

Beeech vs. Dr. Robert
    Kell vs everyone
    Sullivan vs Brien
    Mistic vs Whitey

———-

Bigelo it’s not much of battle when i can do this

• RAIDERMAN99

Any particular aspect of his coordinating that you think is very good ?

What criticisms do you consider ‘unfair’ ?

***

RM99 & Twinkle,

=============================================
    So basically what you’ve just posted in the way of explaining your ‘support’ of Krapp, is this:

All the good coordinators were already signed elsewhere.
    Krapp shouldn’t be blamed for player mistakes.
    It takes time to learn a new system.
    Eventually we will see improvement.

Most of the above is true,(especially blaming Krapp for player mistakes) but not exactly what I was asking or looking for.

Doesn’t really get to the heart of the matter.

What aspects of Krapp’s coordinating do you think are very good ?

Does he scheme well ? Is he a good play caller ? Is he getting the most out of the talent available to him ? Is he maximizing production ? Do you find the Raid offense imaginative, innovative, exciting ? Do you think the Raids are doing a good job converting 3rd downs ? Do you think the Raids are efficient in the red zone ?

Sure, it’s easy to scapegoat Krapp and unfairly blame him for factors beyond his control.

But I think if you honestly answer the questions I posed above, you’d have respond with a resounding NO – and furthermore, it can’t all be attributed to player mistakes or personnel shortcomings.

Hey, we’re both Raider fans and hope for the best. I just can’t disregard what my eyes tell me when I watch the Raider offense, nor can I disregard the results.

I’m sorry, but I am not optimistic about this offense under the direction of Krapp. I don’t think it’s a kneejerk reaction either.

Frankly, unless the offense improves dramatically, the prospect of retaining Krapp past this season based on the belief that he just needs more time and better players is extremely disconcerting to me.

We can do better than Krapp.

• https://twitter.com/Albert_B_Paine Albert Bigelow Paine