Live chat: Oakland Raiders vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 1 p.m.

Join NFL writer Steve Corkran for a live chat as the Oakland Raiders take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.m. on Sunday.

Jon Becker

• RaidingTexas

I hate it too, DJ. But the reality is that there’s huge viewer interest for the Cowboys. They have more fans and more haters than any other team.

• realtruraider

Huff will get 2 picks

• realtruraider

Palmer will throw 3 Tds

• realtruraider

DMC will avg over 4 yards a carry, wOOp WoOp

• SilverAndBlackBleeder

Raaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiders

RAAAAAIIIIIIIIDERRRRS

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

I see the Corkster got twitter happy late last night. Think he uncapped a few, too. 6

• SilverAndBlackBleeder

Got a big one today fellas. Bucs look like they’ve gotten themselves in a decent lil groove here recently. Quick deep shots to Denarius are the perfect recipe to go up early & take Martin outta the game.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Wonder if Jon Condo ever bought a house or even signed a long term rental agreement.

Signed by Dallas Cowboys as non-drafted free agent, April 29, 2005…Waived by Cowboys, Sept. 28, 2005…Signed by New England Patriots as reserve/future free agent, Jan. 17, 2006…Waived by Patriots, Aug. 21, 2006…Signed by Oakland Raiders to practice squad, Nov. 30, 2006…Re-signed by Raiders as reserve/future free agent, Jan. 3, 2007…Re-signed by Raiders as exclusive-rights player, March 20, 2008…Re-signed by Raiders as exclusive-rights player, March 16, 2009…Re-signed by Raiders as restricted free agent, March 16, 2010…Re-signed by Raiders as unrestricted free agent, July 31, 2011.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Plunketthead Says: Dont forget to change your clocks today and your President on Tuesday=================

That’s pretty funny.

• mcfadden20.

DJ Johnny Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 8:21 am

“What’s wrong with America’s Team”? asks NFLN. So they are bringing in a slew of former Cowboy players to discuss the state of the Cowboys.

They can talk about how the “boy’s” have 1/4 of the number of playoffs wins in the last 17 yr’s as the Raiders and how going back 3 yr’s now they have a worse record than the “lowly” Raiders.

Sick of hearing about the freaking Dallas Cowboys and it irrtates me that anyone else cares either.

—–
    Well Jerry Jones is the chairman of NFLN, what do you expect?

• mcfadden20.

DMAC will average 8 yards per carry today , n he will finish with 300 total yards, man this morning kool-aid is good

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Twinkle Says: Jeez the place is getting full of pakehas.Born in Wellington to An Irishman and whatever the milkman was.

Where’s mom in this picture?

• Plunketthead

A liberal, a conservative and a moderate walk into a bar.

Bartender says What will you Govener Romney?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

mcfadden20. Says: Well Jerry Jones is the chairman of NFLN, what do you expect?

You’re not suggesting Jerrah would abuse that power to up the value of his brand, are you?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Did a flyby on me, Plunk.

• mcfadden20.

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 8:46 am

mcfadden20. Says: Well Jerry Jones is the chairman of NFLN, what do you expect?

It’s anybodies guess, I’m just passing out what i know lol

• http://www.actionext.com/playlist_57486.html La Milicia Negra

Go Raiders!

Today we’ll see if Allen’s run-D is up to the task, I really like what he has done to the D… and to lower our penalties, thats phenomenal!

• Priesttj12

I was reading lastnights discussion of Leinart and Pryor and the propects or their future on this team. Let me say this now if anyone thinks Leinart has a better future on this team or in this league it is at best bias and at least naive. The ONLY reason Leinart is #2 is his familiarity with Knapp’s offense and if Palmer goes down Leinart can immediately run the full playbook. Leinart has actually helped Palmer learn the offense and in some key situations interpreted the offense for Palmer so to speed up his asimilation of the offense.

As far as a QB in ANY offense starting from ground zero to compare Leinart to Pryor is laughable. From every aspect of the position available IT IS LAUGHABLE. When you take apart both QB’s from a leadership, competitive, smarts, armstrength, athleticism. Just froma physical and mental intangible perspective it aint close. One QB has been given several chances in this league to succeed in the same offense for the past 8 years (college and Pro) and has failed miserably. The other hasn’t been given any chance whatsoever causing doubts from everyone except the people who count.
    Palmer has referred to Pryor as a phenom a hard worker and top notch competitor he has made no such comments about Leinart. CP regularly makes predictions about Pryors ability to at some point be a great QB in this league but has said nothing of the sort about Leinart. Talks about who much of a nusance Pryor is when it comes to wanting to learn the game the right way and how he even wants to steal snaps away from him. I have never heard any of such comments about Leinart.
    Pryor himself screams about hating to be 3rd string actually thinks he could start over Palmer but concedes Palmer is the better technician. Pryor is COMING whether you haters LIKE IT or NOT. He’s coming whether this team wants to accept that fact or NOT you cannot deny a talent like this kid…………..period

• Plunketthead

I will try again
    A Rep, a dem, and moderate walk into the bar and the bartender says:
    “What will you have today, governer Romney”

• ChrisinNC

Having a good game plan is really what it comes down to today. The Bucs have a clear weakness due to suspensions and injury, and it’d be criminal to not absolutely feast on that. Today is going to tell me a lot about Knapp, whether he has that killer instinct to exploit weakness.

• Sweep The Leg.

Plunketthead Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 9:00 am
    I will try again
    A Rep, a dem, and moderate walk into the bar and the bartender says:
    “What will you have today, governer Romney”
    ================================

Milk?

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Mistic must be jacked for his Super Bowl today. RGIII vs Cam

• realtruraider

Plunk

Is that a suppose to be a joke or something, lol

• mcfadden20.

Even if Bucs come into this game with good run D , i still believe we will run the ball on will today, in last 3 games , we have seen improvements in the run game and points scored so 41-20 Raiders

• ChrisinNC

Honestly, I’m impressed Knapp and DA were willing to concede change for the team. A lot of coaches wouldn’t do that. But that tells me they truly want nothing but one thing, and that’s to win.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Plunketthead Says:Have I been causing more trouble then the trolls by feeding them? I hate when other people do that.
    Or have I said something to cause offense?
    I admit to being on here too much the past couple weeks and causing trouble as well.
    Plunketthead Says:Dr Nob
    I once thought you were the caped crusader needed to wipe this cesspool clean but its becoming painfully obvious that you are just one more in a long line of deranged trolls.======================================

An offense long overdue.I kept meaning to address the Dr. bob issue, just didn’t care enough. And even tho’ I think beeech is an idiot, I’m sure bobrobnob will accuse me of being another beeech alias.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Oh, is Romney all three? If not I either need more coffee or it’s time to start lubricating for the game.

• Plunketthead

The idea being relayed is that Mitt is all three, a R, a D and a moderate depending on who or when he is talking.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Now if it’s after Tuesday, then he’s not pres. elect.

• mcthompso

I’m gonna try to start posting more-i’m usually too faded and ramble about comments that happened an hour before…BUT today, I wanna post something we all have to have love for:

Game day, fellas-Go Raiders.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

I knew I was the smartest one here. Why doesn’t that comfort me? JK.

• http://repealitnow.org MistaBrown

_____

Plunketthead Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 9:10 am

• Plunketthead

The governer part may have made it seem like a trick question. I liked it but its not as good as changing your clock and your P

• RaiderRetribution

Raiders’ not so secret weapon shall be unleashed; Reece 150 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns.

Raiders 31 Tampa Bay 13.

• realtruraider

And hes not goin to be president either :)

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

MistaBrown Says: But he’s not a socialist, marxist, class warfare, empty suit, incompetent, community organizer, moron.

I’m citing Mista for violation of AM protocol. Unless he’s east coast and it’s afternoon.

• realtruraider

Mooochie was a lone wolf pickin the Raiders on NFL Network, wouldn’t want it any other way, lets go knapper

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Starting Denarius over Megatron today in ff.

• RaiderRetribution

Raiders will sack Freeman seven times today.

Raiders 31 Tampa Bay 13.

• Plunketthead

Mitt will have the same opportunity the President did did.

I think after the P is elected he is lead to a room where people he has never seen before tell him what he can and cannot do. They will calmly explain things and make you reason with them. JFK strayed and got shot. Same with RR. He was never the same person after that and the former head of the CIA took over. Its not been the same since.

Do what the synagogue of Satan (bankers) tell you to do or you and your family will suffer horribly.

But Ive done hard time in the MCMHC so take it for what its worth

• DJ Johnny

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 9:05 am
    Mistic must be jacked for his Super Bowl today. RGIII vs Cam

I’m 100% certain he’s rooting for Josh Freeman to have a great day and Palmer to fall on his arse.

Great fan huh?

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Romney isn’t winning. His own party doesn’t even like him.

• aig-raiders

Sweep The Leg. Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 9:04 am

Plunketthead Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 9:00 am
    I will try again
    A Rep, a dem, and moderate walk into the bar and the bartender says:
    “What will you have today, governer Romney”
    ================================

Milk?
    ———–
    No chytttt. Considering he used to be a male cheerleader in college. Yippie!!!!

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

I say we play above our true ability(not talent as much as cohesiveness) and catch a few breaks and win the three difficult upcoming games. OK, take a minute to swallow that kool aid. and the we win out against 3 chumps and 3 div. rivals.

• mcfadden20.

ChrisinNC Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 9:05 am

—-

yeAh and haters will still hate Knapp and Da

• realtruraider

Really? You call people that don’t like what knapp has done “haters”? SMH. He is still on notice trust me

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Mid-Coast Mental Health Center? After post 44, could be my next stop.

• Just Fire Baby

America’s Team?

************************

Johnny,

There was a small feature in SI this week mocking this “America’s team” thing, but the premise was that the Cowboys were voted the most like and most hated team, in the country.

People either love them, or love to hate them. They were voted favorite team amongst women, men, white’s and hispanics (curious who blacks voted, didn’t say in the article).

It is what it is.

• MiamiRaider78

Mr. Purvis, good day to you and the rest of the non trollers on the board. Always fun to read the comments from the am crew.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 9:25 am
    Romney isn’t winning. His own party doesn’t even like him.

========================================

The GOP did the exact same thing the Dems did in 2004: Nominate the most uninspiring guy they could find, make “I’M NOT THE INCUMBENT” their platform, and assume that will be enough against an unpopular President. Wrong.