Previewing today’s Raiders-Buccaneers game

By Jon Becker
Sunday, November 4th, 2012 at 11:13 am in Oakland Raiders.

Here are some photos and links to get you prepared for the Raiders game against Tampa Bay today at 1:05 p.m.

• Plunketthead

Weak call on pacman so manning and co can continue

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

That was a BS call…Typical NFL call for Manning & Dungver

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

THIS IS RAIDER DAY! Will everybody that’s been drinking, stop. Will everybody that hasn’t been start. Can we quit this black/white racist crap and get on with the oriental/mexican racism crap? Wait, I meant get on with football?

• Priesttj12

The good ol’ boy network just couldn’t handle truth. This lil Sissy Riff thinks he runs things.

• Raider Riff

Eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:23 pm
    Riff you will never get it, its really simple but you try to make it so complicated. you cant face the FACTS that knapp hasnt even been an OC the last 3 years why is that? no answer.
    you cant face the facts that he’s never won in this league you cant face the facts that he was fired so many times as well as demoted. hate to sound mean but you are just a knapp buttsurfer and for no good reason but I bleed silvernblack more than most but I also keep it real and the real is knapp is not very good. if knapp was a good OC wouldnt he have been considered for a HC job like most GOOD OC like sean payton jason garret jon gruden mike martz the list goes on and on but not ya boy knapp not so much as a sniff for a HC position in fact he goes backwards back to qb coach but you are a lost cause Riff you cant see these simple things so can you figure out the complex?

————-

Facts? I thought TO was your source for facts. HAHAHA.

C’MON dude, you know that was stupid to bring him into the argument.

• OklahomaRaider

Like post 18. Been reading the Tribune for years….. Born in Richmond… Grew up in California. … Raider’s fan for 40 years! Always like to find out what’s going on with the team and also to see what other fans are thinking and what their takes are.
    Which leads me to this 1st time post…… 90 percent of what I read here is CRAP! Seriously a few of you dudes must truly have no life at all! What would anyone waste their time in here if your not truly a fan??? No life I would guess! The most pathetic is this”beechdawg” character, seriously dude?? They block you from all of the lonely hearts chat rooms?? Seriously man seek professional help.
    Seriously though… The chat in here has been equal to the play on the field the last 10 years! Sometimes absolutely unreadable! For you that post that actually pertain to THE RAIDERS, Thanks! I may not always agree with your takes…… but they are appreciated. Some actual fans do read them. After sifting through the crap!

• RaidingTexas

30 minutes til kickoff!!!

• Raider Riff

Priesttj12 Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:33 pm

————

Vick over Elway and Steve Young?

Cambell over Eli and Ryan?

And youre not a racist how?

HAHAHA. If by some odd chance you are not a racist, you are 100% guilty of being dumb as hell.

repost

RaiderRockstar Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 6:59 pm
    Oak Raiders 30
    buttpirates 27

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

RaidingTexas Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:28 pm
    Bengals gonna blow it.

==========

Or Dungver will be “given” the game

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Luck has almost 400 yards passing today against a very good defense.

Go Bungles!

• Plunketthead

I am white so I cant say I know what it is like to be discriminated against for being black but I dam sure know what it means to be hated on for being ugly

Ive been ugly all my life and many people in power, especially women dont want to be around me. They prefer to be around good looking people.

I went into construction after realizing I was dishwasher material, not front room waiter material and it was not based on skill, just ugly.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Nah, that’s not BHP. Sully, you sock puppeting as TJPriest to take attention away from the Raiders climbing back into contention? I think so. Usually you’d wait ’till they were losing but you got that uncomfortable feeling they’re not going to and this was the best you could come up with.

• Just Fire Baby

The NFL has caught up to RGIII.

Didn’t take long.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

It/s not Priest, it’s Sully.

• eastoaklandraider

if knapp was a good OC wouldnt he have been considered for a HC job like most GOOD OC like sean payton jason garret jon gruden mike martz?
    ————-
    anybody have a worth while answer?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

STOP!! IT IS SULLY

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

I’m starting to regret cutting Stafford for RGIII in ff.

• Priesttj12

Riff you can makeup whatever you chose to and associate my name with it. If I said I’ll say it again lil sissy, if I didn’t it makes me no different but trying to make me some racist because I take a black QB over a white makes about as much sense as you’ve made all morning……..NONE!!

Dalton INT. Ugh

• eastoaklandraider

Plunketthead Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

—————–

dam plunk dont be so hard on youself, your one of the good guys even tho we dont agree on my boy Hue.

————-
    anybody have a worth while answer?

***

Hue Jackson did wonders for the Raiders offense, right?

how come the best he can do is asst ST coach ???

at least Knapp went from QB Coach to OC.

see the difference?

promotion vs. demotion

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Red headed QBs can’t play in the NFL. They should be kickers.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Plunk, you can’t be that ugly, can you?

• eastoaklandraider

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:40 pm
    I’m starting to regret cutting Stafford for RGIII in ff.
    ————

yeah hate to say it AB but that was just dumb.

• VaRaiderNation

Gametime in less than 30 minutes Nation!! Time to tighten the chinstraps, ignore the bullsh!tting trolls and talk some Raider football. I was happy to read the article about DA and Knapp mixing it up in the run game, I think we will continue to see improvement from DMAC and our O-line today. It will definitely be a good test against a stout Tampa run D, we need to get some big runs early to help set up the pass, we all know we can throw on these chumps.

Marley will be pissed.

Stafford has less than 300 yards and ZERO TD’s in a blowout win over the Jags, lol

• Just Fire Baby

Mike Bush 10 carries for 16 yards, lol

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Eastoaklandraider Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:40 pm
    I’m starting to regret cutting Stafford for RGIII in ff.
    ————

yeah hate to say it AB but that was just dumb.
    —-
    Stafford was sucking ass for 3 weeks. Oh well, I can always pick up Freeman or Palmer this week.

even Gabbert has 2 TD passes

:-P

• Priesttj12

You guys talk about Hue Jackson as if he’ll be an assistant the rest of his career. If you know anything at all about the NFL you have to stay in it to get jobs. His taking that job keeps him in the mix more than anything so when other jobs come available people think of him.

Hue’s exploits on the offensive side of the ball are unquestioned unless you read the dumbells in here…period

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

51 points for the Bears.

• PlunkforHOF

Hey Qodrn!

My beloved Raiders 38
    boys in Halloween pirate suits 20

CODE BLACK

HEllo to all my blog friends.. still fighting the big C… winning.

• Plunketthead

Purv I agree that it is likely a troll and sully at that

eastoak I exagerated a little to get my point across but we have to overcome roadbloacks the best we can. Hateing others has never worked for me, I always move on.

Everytime I catch myself thinking hateful thoughts I ask God to remove them. It does not matter what my bad thoughts are and that includes hate for others no matter what color they are.

There go I but for the grace of God.

• http://Raidahs.com Mr Green

Gentlemen, I implore you, please, Peace be with all of you.

Today is the Lords’ Day.

Today is Game Day.

:mrgreen:

• VaRaiderNation

129. Had to start M. Bush today on my fantasy team because of byes…sucks for me. lol

• eastoaklandraider

RaiderRockstar Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:43 pm
    ————-
    anybody have a worth while answer?

***

Hue Jackson did wonders for the Raiders offense, right?

how come the best he can do is asst ST coach ???

at least Knapp went from QB Coach to OC.

see the difference?

promotion vs. demotion
    ———————

I said a worth while answer, like you know actually answering the question.

• Just Fire Baby

Hue will probably land a HC gig in college.

He will NEVER even interview for a HC job in the NFL again.

• Raider Riff

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:39 pm
    STOP!! IT IS SULLY

——————

Hmm.

• Priesttj12

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    Hue will probably land a HC gig in college.

He will NEVER even interview for a HC job in the NFL again.
    *************************************
    If you have anything to do with it, But you don’t..

• Just Fire Baby

I would love if Cal would can Tedford and hire Hue.

He is just not a leader of men, that’s why he is on a new organization every 2-3 years.

Wears thin on people.

• Raiders for life

Whooooo Haaawwww here comes the BOOOOOOOM

RAAAAAIIIIIDDDDEEEEERRRRSSSSSSS

• Just Fire Baby

But you don’t..

******************************

Really I don’t?

Damn, thanks for helping me out!!!!

LMAO….and that is an opinion I stated, one not borrowed from anyone.

• eastoaklandraider

Plunketthead Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    Purv I agree that it is likely a troll and sully at that

There go I but for the grace of God.
    —————–

Thats good stuff plunk, NOW LETS GO RAIDERS AND KNAPP TOO!!!

• Priesttj12

Mr Green Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    Gentlemen, I implore you, please, Peace be with all of you.

Today is the Lords’ Day.

Today is Game Day.

****************************************

Thanks Mr Green , I just get tired of the crap that goes on in here and it NEVER gets checked. But I’m done in agreement with your post.

• Raider Riff

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 4th, 2012 at 12:51 pm
    I would love if Cal would can Tedford and hire Hue.

Wears thin on people.

——————–

Not being a leader isnt what wears on people.

He’s opportunistic to the point of being shady. That is what wears on people. The coaching fraternity is a small one. Its more who you know than what you know in all but rare cases.

Hue has a resume. Hue is definitely smart when it comes to football. But the politics of coaching is where he falls short and why he probably wont get another HC gig.

10 more minutes until the Knapp critics are silenced!!

• eastoaklandraider

————-
    anybody have a worth while answer?
    ————-
    Guess not but I’m not surprised.

who are the inactives?