Raiders make move on Curry

By Steve Corkran
Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 at 1:29 pm in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders activated outside linebacker Aaron Curry to the 53-man roster Tuesday, doing so before the deadline reached from them to make a decision on how to proceed.
The options were: activate Curry, waive him on place him on season-ending injured reserve. Curry was at the tail end of a 21-day evaluation period in his return from the physically unable to perform list.
The Raiders waived linebacker Vic So’oto to make room for Curry on the roster. Curry is eligible to play against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.
Curry missed some of the offseason workouts, all of training camp and the first eight games, while recovering from sore knees. At one point, he went to Southern California for treatments from a specialist.
It’s likely that the Raiders will use Curry on special teams and as a backup at all three linebacker positions, at least in the short term as he gets back into football shape.
The Raiders will have to make another roster move if they activate cornerback Ron Bartell in time for the Baltimore Ravens game Sunday.
Bartell is back at practice, but he doesn’t count on the 53-man roster because he is in his reacclimation period after being placed on injured reserve earlier this season. He suffered a shoulder injury in the regular-season opener and missed the past seven games.

• mcfadden20.

How long is Dmac going to out ?can we expect him to do anything the rest of the year? Should I get some sucker to trade for him?

• MiamiRaider78

They need to legalize trees in Florida! Smoking California stuff as it is. =)

Just smoked something called, The Mayans, End of Days Kush…

Not really but my guy texts me with the craziest of names every other day. lol

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

DMAC Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 10:52 am
    Raider O Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 10:47 am

Mr. Prez,

BP (Bonging and posting) and enjoying the good debates.
    I need to find better trees.
    =========

I told you we
    need to open our dispensary. Major dough to be made down there in SD.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It’s risky bro. A lot of them got shut down here in SD, but we should talk more about it.

• guest123

They need to legalize trees in Florida! Smoking California stuff as it is. =)

************

Really? Florida’s crazy enough as it is. What with homeless interstate brain eating zombies and all the wacky sick crimes all origniating in Florida. Yeah trees will mellow all that out right?

• mcfadden20.

I’m thinking about picking Raiders straight up on bodog, anybody else betting on Raiders?

• guest123

*************

ballsy. I like to invest money in safer business ventures, but good luck with that.

• RAIDERMAN99

RAIDERMAN99 if America, Europe, China and Russia all decided to not care about the middle east and their wars, then there would be no fear of ww3 if Iran decides to bomb Israel….but that is not the reality we live in today the US has aligned itself with Israel for so long that an attack on Israel would basically be interpreted as an attack on the US and this of course is what you are talking about, end of the world, nuclear holocaust, etc.
    ===============================================
    You REALLY don’t get it, do you ?

We weren’t talking about Iran launching a conventional attack on Israel.

How idiotic. Mind boggling STUPIDITY.

Rest assured, YOU should care.

Forgetting for a moment the loss of life, which you so callously disregard – you can also put aside the question of whether the USA would consider an Iranian nuclear attack on Israel as an attack on the USA – it wouldn’t matter, you fool.

Israel will retaliate with nukes. Hundreds of thousands, MAYBE MILLIONS, would die. Oil production and travel through the Straits ceases. The entire ME and world is plunged into chaos.

But who cares ? Not 666.

The ME is a tinderbox. An Iranian nuking of Israel is the match that can set off a worldwide catastrophe that apparently is beyond your scope of reasoning.

If you can’t see why an Iranian nuclear attack on Israel is something you damned well SHOULD care about -you’re a complete moron.

Guest123 Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:02 am
    They need to legalize trees in Florida! Smoking California stuff as it is. =)

************

Lmao

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

3 BIG REASONS TO KEEP WATCHING MY BELOVED RAIDERS IN 2012

At 3-5 and in 3rd place a full 2 games behind the donkeys, and the season on the door step of total embarrassment we still can look forward to at least a few things.

1. Is this coaching staff good enough or good at all? The defense has given up at least 22 points in 7/8 games. In a results oriented business like the nfl, these results simply stink. is this a case of the players not fitting the new defense? tough to tell, as the core group is largely a group of high paid hold overs from previous regimes, that have never been able to become a good defense. of course tommy kelly came out with his annual tp 10 defense prediction and he and his teammates have flopped miserably

The offense is also a mess. Knapp first insisted on committing to the zone stretch run and zbs, now he has acquiesced and is running lots of power gap game. First he kept palmer reigned in with dink and dunk ( palmer actually played far better doing that this year) now he has let palmer go no huddle and wing the ball around the stadium. The result has been an appreciable uptick in turnovers and failed near comebacks. this clearly is the buffalo bills in the k gun, or even esiason and wyche with sugar huddle. In fact i am unable to pin point one aspect of the offense that you could claim is a true identity or a foundation to build on. Knapps waffling and flip flopping has created a virtual jack of all trades master of none mis-matched eye sore.

2. The Bungle Bowl.

this game has it all, even if we lose at the saints and ravens and are 3-7 this game still has sizzle. look at the sub plots. Palmer vs hu jack ( new bungles db coach). palmer vs dalton the kid that helped the bungles kick palmer to the curb and promptly took the bungles to the post season as a rookie. palmer vs marvin lewis, the coach he tried to have fired in a diva like hissy fit, campaigning to mike brown and issuing ultimatums. Palmer vs brown the man that fleeced the raiders and took them to the cleaners in one of the most lopsided trades in football history. Showing up to this game with a losing record would put tremendous pressure on plamer, and he will need to dig deep and show guts in order to prove that cincy made a mistake letting him walk. this will be a true measure of heart for palmer. a loss and poor performance would bury palmer in orange and black misery for good.

3. TP6 waits in the wings. The only reason to watch this team in the last 3-4 games of the year assuming we are out of the playoffs would be to watch the young phenom take the first unit for a spin and get his feet wet in his first real nfl action. i would be interested to know if he can show enough to enhance his standing here, challenge for a starter job next year, or if we should be drafting. Playing him after playoff elimination would be prudent business and due diligence from the staff and office. failure to be proactive evaluate pryor and get a jump on the draft would be gross negligence or would prove thee is an agenda at work behind the scene simply to keep pryor out. you can insert your own theory as to why.

the season is just about over but we still can find entertainment value….if you look really really hard.

• DMAC

Whats the spread?

• MiamiRaider78

The person that ate the face of the homeless person was actually a Raider fan, so don’t be so harsh on him. I’m also not worried about all the wacky people, I’m more interested in taking a mental vacation every now and then, without worrying about going to jail for a dime.

Guest123 Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:04 am

*************

—–

Me too , but I kinda get the feeling Raiders are going to win, cuz if they lose they can pretty much start planning their vacations so I expect DA to get his troops ready for the war in Baltimore

• MiamiRaider78

I want to push John Boehner over the fiscal cliff.

• DMAC

without worrying about going to jail for a dime.
    =======

Damn really?
    I got caught w/ weed hella times and all they do is make me throw it out on the sidewalk and step on it. Not even a ticket.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

fingers Says:We need to get those injured Corners back…. Thought Huff was getting the hang of it… But Noooooo==================

Not the first and probably not the last DB to get embarrassed by Freeman and Jackson. Wouldn’t throw him under the bus quite yet.

• DMAC

In Cali

• Raider8

After last night I have lost all respect for the american people.

Americans are idiots.

Can someone explain to me how we can re-elect a person who basically did NOTHING he promised to do and has this country in a deep, deep mess? And then dance around and scream “4 more years”? 4 more yr’s. of WHAT? THIS CRAP?

It’s just so easy for all these lazy, do nothing leeches to blame Bush and never to give responsibility to the guy they voted for to fix it.

Last night was nothing more than a popularity contest with everyone willingly ignoring reality in favor of voting for the guy who looks and sounds “cooler” than the other.

People of color dance around all happy to give 4 more yr’s. to the guy who oversaw an 11% drop in their annual income level. “Yea…we need more of that”.

Last night showed without a doubt just how stupid this country has become.

Save the popularity contests for American Idol.

It’s all about IMAGE and everybody hates the successful white guy. It was about resentment and white guilt and people not knowing the issues. Better said not CARING about the issues and wanting more free stuff for doing nothing.

“Gimme more free stuff Mr. President. Weeeeeee. We don’t have to work to get anything either. Give me a high 5″.

• hwnrdr

DMAC, at Raider games (tailgates), they will give you a warning and then take you in!

• MiamiRaider78

Florida is full of idiots! They are still counting votes and I got 2 absentee ballots sent to my home, one the day before the election and another one today. lol

Ass backwards.

=======

Sounds tempting.
    Raiders will come to play Sunday. Should be a close 1 IMO

• DMAC

Raider8 Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:10 am

After last night I have lost all respect for the american people.

Americans are idiots.

Last night showed without a doubt just how stupid this country has become.

Save the popularity contests for American Idol.

===========

Feel free to go live anywhere else in the world.

• MiamiRaider78

Last time I went to L.A, my cousin was riding around with a bag of weed and a pipe, smoking as if we were in Jamaica like nothing. I was terrified and high all at the same time. LOL

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

excellent article on the sophomore starting qb’s. All are struggling. Of all of the sophs ( newton, dalton, ponder , gabbert, and locker) i believe that newton and dalton are still the best of this class, and will move on to have very very good careers.

bleacherreport.com/articles/1398917-breaking-down-struggles-of-andy-dalton-cam-newton-other-second-year-qbs

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders Silverandblack666

“I believe YOU made a statement to the effect of “who cares if Iran nukes Israel ?” Am I right about that ?”

No and you are misunderstanding what I was saying I think its pretty elementary to know that if Iran nukes Israel it would start ww3 I have said that in my last posts its common knowledge.

Its cool you are not understanding what I am saying no reason to get all bent about it.

Not to mention that 8 Iranian nuclear scientists were mysteriously blow up this year, downed drones found. Its obvious to me how serious we take this. But like I said you missed my point so back down Cujo no reason to attack me.

• DMAC

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:13 am

======

lol
    “Relax your mind Craig!” (Friday)

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:08 am

Huff was absolutely horrible on Sunday , allowed both passing TDs, could have made a pick on 1 of the throws to take it to the house , and branch was horrible too , he could have just fair catched the pass that clanked of his helmet , Rt smith responsible for 7 points and couple of Palmer ints

• guest123

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:11 am

Ass backwards.

**********

Yeah, pretty messed up. I live up the road from you up in Pinellas county. All kind of calls from different area codes calling and leaving messages at all hours of the day. It got to point I wanted to disconnect the phone. I blocked at least 50 numbers the past 2 weeks. Glad this nonsense is over.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 10:59 am
    They need to legalize trees in Florida! Smoking California stuff as it is. =)

Just smoked something called, The Mayans, End of Days Kush…

Not really but my guy texts me with the craziest of names every other day. lol
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    LOL
    My favorites are Alaskan Thunder Fukk and Cat Piss.

• Dakota

Worst part of the past few days:

Tdog died!

Some bs right there!

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

DMAC Says: Shonasty doesn’t seem to be the same player he once was. That injury might of really fked him up, or its just taking a while to get back into the groove.===========================

Heck, he barely was the player he once was. More promise and potential than on field production. Hopefully, he lives up to it. Kinda like Branch was talked up after 2010, who I still like, but many don’t.

• DMAC

Raider O Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:16 am

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 10:59 am
    They need to legalize trees in Florida! Smoking California stuff as it is. =)

Just smoked something called, The Mayans, End of Days Kush…

Not really but my guy texts me with the craziest of names every other day. lol
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    LOL
    My favorites are Alaskan Thunder Fukk and Cat Piss.
    =========

My fav. is the Green Power Ranger Kush.
    lol
    Naw I just made that name up, but it sounds good though, huh?

DMAC Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:12 am
    mcfadden20. Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:11 am

DMAC Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:05 am
    Whats the spread?
    –/

Baltimore by 7.5 ,maybe should wait a few more days for bigger payout
    =======

Sounds tempting.
    Raiders will come to play Sunday. Should be a close 1 IMO

I really got a good feeling about that game , we usually win those games I feel really good about , I know we underdogs n sh1t n the line probably be Balt by 10 in couple of days but imma still pick them straight up for big pay

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

DMAC Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:08 am
    without worrying about going to jail for a dime.
    =======

Damn really?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I got a ticket. It was an infraction.

• JLofty

I don’t think Houston or Bryant is an ideal DT at least not for a mojority of the snaps. Plus I am assuming the DA and Tarver won’t to be able to go more 3-4 and they’ll need a proper NT for that. Bilukidi is the wild card. I don’t know enough about him or his skills to say where he fits…

• JLofty

*want* not won’t…

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

LOL @ Green Power Ranger Kush.

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders Silverandblack666

RAIDERMAN99 would you agree that the tense relations between Iran and Israel are not helped by The US being involved?

That is basically what I was trying to say…the nuclear stuff was not initiated by me.

• mcfadden20.

Maybe we can find our own JJ Watts in 2nd round next year , Top 10 D player in the league right there

• DMAC

Raider O Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:23 am

LOL @ Green Power Ranger Kush.
    ========

That’ll be our dopest schit at the club O Dog.

• JLofty

We don’t have a second round pick…

JLofty Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:20 am

Bilukidi kinda seems like too small for DT too , he could be a DT if we convert to full time 3-4

JLofty Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:25 am
    We don’t have a second round pick…

Oh yeah forgot about that ,trade Dmac ,for 2 2nds or a 1st and 4th

• mcfadden20.

Anybody believe O line miss big Wiz?

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders Silverandblack666

Dude I don’t know much about Politics even less about the Middle East so I am not going to argue with you when you obviously are more educated as to how those countries operate.

I am just sick of all that money leaving the US going to the ME for Oil.

anyways back to not caring about war and oil and on to more important things like FOOTBALL!!

27-20 Raiders

• edward teach

Dakota Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 8:33 am
    Wow. The Liberals just want us to step aside and let whatever happens to Isr@el happen. Not our problem! We just need solar power and then we can let Isr@el be wiped off the map! Who cares? It is only about 8 million people so who gives a fk? Heck, as long as we leave the Mus1ims alone they will leave us alone!

Holy shyyyyyte you people scare me.

You would have fit right into the 1930s. Very progressive!

********************************************************

Oh yeah, that’s EXACTLY how the liberals feel about the ME.

C’mon, Dakota. You sound like Limbaugh trying to stir up the trailer park.

• DMAC

24-21 Raiders

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:05 am

3 BIG REASONS TO KEEP WATCHING MY BELOVED RAIDERS IN 2012

2. The Bungle Bowl.

Silverandblack666 Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:29 am

I am just sick of all that money leaving the US going to the ME for Oil.

Your take on the upcoming game?