Raiders inactives

Inactive for the Raiders today against the Ravens:

QB Terrelle Pryor, RB Darren McFadden, RB Mike Goodson, T Khalif Barnes, OL Lucas Nix, DE Jack Crawford, DT Richard Seymour.

Ravens inactives
CB/RS Asa Jackson, S Christian Thompson, RB Bobby Rainey, F-T Ramon Harewood, WR-RS Deonte Thompson, TE Billy Bajema, DT Parnell McFee.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

Nope,no thanks.I’ll stick to Jack Daniel’s.

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders Silverandblack666

RaiderDuck…….New GM HC DC OC ST Coach, hell I would even bet the IT guy at the Raiders corporate office is new…does this say rebuilding to you?

• MiamiRaider78

Flor de Cana centenario or Pampero are some good rums. So is Sailor Jerrys.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:38 am
    I love Sailor Jerry’s!!!!!!

MY #2 rum behind Captain

===================================

Agreed. I HIGHLY recommend Coke with Captain Morgan’s Black. Awesome stuff. Today, I’m going cheaper and more low-cal, with Sailor Jerry’s and Pepsi Next.

• Marks hair

Krapp says he will adjust the playcalling to the strengths of the rbs we have availible…… now? You adjust now… what an àsshole.

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

Silverandblack666 Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:40 am

============================================

Of course it does.

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders Silverandblack666

“That’s why we know Reggie’s getting at least three years. Barring an 0-16 record (which we already know isn’t happening), Mark’s not even looking at the W-L record this season. He WILL be looking at it next season, and Reggie will need to have us either in the playoffs or near them by year 3.”

Which means we are currently in the middle of a 3 year “REBUILDING” process.

• ChrisinNC

Guys, we were playing an east coast team at home, a rookie RB, and he, by himself, ran us off the field. Had all the advantages in the world (besides them coming off a bye week), and still were getting whooped 28-10 after the 3rd quarter. Now we’re going on the east coast (where we’re perennially terrible), playing a 6-2 Baltimore team with dominant players like Terrell Suggs, Haloti Ngata, Ray Rice.

Come on guys. I know y’all love to be optimistic, but please. It’s okay to be realistic. Doesn’t make you less of a fan. Trust me. I’d love nothing more than a win. But I’m not predicting us to win by 50 like some of you.

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders Silverandblack666

Thanks Duck I knew I wasn’t having an acid flashback!

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

=====================================================

Reloading.

• MiamiRaider78

I think I have traces of Jack in my DNA. If I ever have kids, they’ll most likely drink that shet too. Love it!

• VanHeathen30

On the stadium issue..the problem is that Oakland is broke…and even though there are a legion of raider fans in the city proper…a large percentage of the fans buying tickets on Sundays, live in the surrounding communities of Nor Cal, therefore they can’t even vote on any Bond measure or whatnot…
    If they made it an isue for Alameda County votersm which are the ones who built the Coliseum back in the 60’s..there might be a chance. But waiting for Oakland to get things in order and present a proposal is a long shot…

• Just Fire Baby

I HIGHLY recommend Coke with Captain Morgan’s Black.

*************************

Is that the tattoo one? Haven’t done it yet.

I always liked the Silver Spiced Captain with a Sprite and a splash of grenadine. A spiked shirley temple.

• http://www.safc.com/page/StadiumofLightDetail/0,,10281~1706060,00.html neilb

Good luck everyone.

Enjoy the game!

• VanHeathen30

Randy Moss must’ve grabbed that WV Cops hat as he ran him over with his Lexus…prolly just rolled down the window and grabbed it out of the air as he ‘speed bumped’ him.

• Marks hair

Not one talking head has picked us over balt.

• Method To My Madness

N—A why you babysitting only 2 or 3 shots, Imma show you how to turn it up a notch

First you get a swimming pool full of liquor and you dive in it, pool full of liquor then you dive it in

Pour up…B@UCE!, Headshot…B@UCE!
    Sit down…B@UCE!, Stand up…B@UCE!
    Pass out…B@UCE!, Wake up….B@UCE!
    Raiders…B@UCE!, Raiders….B@UCE!

Raiders 24
    Ravens 20

• mcfadden20.

I see Mistic popped in here to take his last shot at Palmer, so he can come back if we lose to tell us i told you so….

• RaidingTexas

No live chat today?

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

RaidingTexas Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:47 am
    No live chat today?

=======================================

• MiamiRaider78

Optimistic is looking back at this team that beat the Steelers and almost beat the Falcons. I’m of the fans that seek the good in the bad, instead of being drawn into everything that is wrong with this team. Why watch if thats the case?

• RaidingTexas

Marks Hair Says:

Not one talking head has picked us over balt.

——————————-

You can’t honestly find that surprising. Anything can happen on any given Sunday. But the previous eight games of the season don’t point to a Raiders victory today.

• mcfadden20.

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:31 am

Mistic is just setting Palmer up so he can swoop in later when the Raiders lose.

—Exactly

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Qdrn;
    Raiders 38
    Heckle and Jeckyl 23

• RaiderRetribution

Raiders WRs will know how far they’ve grown at today’s game vs Baltimore.

3 WRs will score.

Raiders 39 Baltimore 20

• Method To My Madness

RAIDERS!…..thats it!…Plain and simple we pulling this out today fellas!

Just WIN

Code Black 2012

• Just Fire Baby

They are showing Matin’s long runs on ESPN, and I see Pat Lee missing a tackle in almost every one of them.

• MiamiRaider78

Don’t do Kendrick like that! lol

• mcfadden20.

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:49 am

——

Exactly

• SaintKaufman

Man, I’m glad we don’t have to play that Doug Martin kid again. Oh, wait a minute….

Go Raiders!!!

• Marks hair

Reloading means your making some quick changes before getting back on top… we have sucked for 11 yrs.. we are rebuilding.

• RaidingTexas

Thanks, Duck! And you must certainly be happy about what went down in Tuscaloosa yesterday. LOL

• mcfadden20.

Silver and Black 27
    Purple and Black 20

Enuff said

• http://www.GodIsImaginary.com RaiderDuck

RaidingTexas Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:50 am

=======================================

You know it! w00t!

• Method To My Madness

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:49 am
    Don’t do Kendrick like that! lol
    ******************

Please…..Kendrick is a rookie….that swimming pool song is about my college life in LA….FADED drank!…Ur BZ DRANK!

• RaiderRetribution

Mr. Independence!

Taiwan is free.

125 yards and a TD

Raiders 30 Baltimore 20

• ChrisinNC

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:49 am
    ————————————————

I understand that. But 20 point optimism, where we spank Baltimore? Where on earth is that coming from?

• mcfadden20.

Who wants to bet we won’t see Mistic if we win, or it will be 1 time appearance, giving Palmer backhanded compliments, praising the rest of the team , water boy , etc ,etc

We know what we will get from him after the loss

Palmer… Blah …Blah,…. Palmer…. Int….blah blahl….Total Turnovers… blah… blah… gave up kings ransom…..blah blah… Wave of future…etc

• Method To My Madness

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:49 am
    **************************

Reggie’s great CB move in offseason lol

• Just Fire Baby

Johnny,

They just showed one of Martin’s large TD runs on ESPN.

Not a Rolando issue. Seymour gets cut and can’t get up in time to shore up the cutback, Burris overpursues and is sealed off, and no DB’s to be found.

Ran the opposite side of the field as McClain.

• MiamiRaider78

I swear guys, I had a real dream, a vivid one that the Raiders beat the Titans the other night and I woke up, kind of happy.

39-34. Brain just got mixed up with the teams. lol

• morilla

Mcfadden20. Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:46 am
    ——

You guys need to learn to ignore that dude. He’s the blog clown.

• Method To My Madness

Anyhow time to crack open this bottle…see my team win in bmore for first time ever vs ravens

Catch yall later

• mcfadden20.

We’re legit if we beat Baltimore 19-1 in last 20 home games .. Damn

• MiamiRaider78

ChrisinNC Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:52 am
    MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:49 am
    ————————————————

______
    lol ok thats a bit much. haha

Hey, Rockstar, the Raiders are one Carson Palmer away from 0-8.

Book it, idiot!

***

I called Palmer a “Raven Killer” and predicted a double digit victory today.

What is your problem Antispy? wake up in the wrong guy’s bed?

Cam Newton sucks, but I hope he plays inspired football today and lights up the Horse Humpers!!

where is the LIVE CHAT thread?

• Just Fire Baby

Dan Dierdorf……f I hate him.

Let’s see if he drops his patented “discombobulated”

• mcfadden20.

RaiderRockstar Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 9:57 am

—-

Oh man , we’ll never hear the end of how Palmer didn’t beat Manning today and “wave of future” guy beat him