Numerous players not practicing, including McFadden

Running back Darren McFadden is among a handful of starters not at practice today, though tight end Brandon Myers is back on the field only three days after he suffered his second concussion of the season.
McFadden and primary backup Mike Goodson are not practicing today as a result of the high-ankle sprains they suffered against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10 days ago. It’s likely that coach Dennis Allen will wait until Friday before deciding whether either can play this Sunday against the New Orleans Saints.
In the interim, Taiwan Jones, Jeremy Stewart and Marcel Reece are taking snaps at running back, as they did last week during the absence of McFadden and Goodson. All three played against the Ravens.
A Yahoo Sports report said there’s a chance that McFadden will play Sunday. Soon thereafter, the same site said McFadden is “iffy” for Sunday.
It says here, if McFadden isn’t able to practice at all this week, then he isn’t playing Sunday. Also, it’s a long way from being in a walking boot Monday to playing in a game six days later.

– Myers’ return bodes well for his playing Sunday. We won’t know until after Allen addressed the media whether Myers passed all the league-mandated tests for players that suffer a concussion.
Players aren’t allowed to participate in full-contact drills or play in games until they are cleared by a doctor.
Cornerback Michael Huff also is well enough to practice today despite suffering a calf injury against the Ravens.

– Recently signed linebacker Omar Gaither is at practice today. He is wearing No. 53 and taking part in all the drills.

– Defensive tackle Richard Seymour, strong safety Tyvon Branch and free safety Matt Giordano also aren’t practicing today.
Seymour missed practice all last week and didn’t play against the Ravens because of knee and hamstring issues. Branch (neck) and Giordano (concussion) suffered injuries against the Ravens.

– At one point today, Allen was quite hands on with the defense as it went through a full-unit drill. He said Monday that he has been pretty involved with the defense all along.
“I’ve been very involved in what we do game-planning-wise defensively,” Allen said. “But I’ll look at any avenue, or anything we need to do, that gives us a chance and helps us win football games.”
A short time later, Allen watched the offense go through its paces.

– Khalif Barnes is at practice today and working toward a return to the starting lineup at right offensive tackle.
Barnes missed the past seven games while recovering from a groin injury that required surgery. Allen said he expects Barnes to reclaim his spot against the Saints.
Willie Smith started the past seven games. Rookie Tony Bergstrom replaced Smith for 15 plays against the Ravens.

Steve Corkran

• nycraider

why not try taiwan at cb, hes never gonna play at rb. hes fast and seems to be a good tackler. it not like our secondary knows our schemes anyway

• Marks hair

Atlanta just scored off another fumbled kick

• DMAC

nycraider Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:30 pm

========

Never thought about that 1
    He sure can tackle and has great speed

• Marks hair

Sorry i meant new o

• Marks hair

Maybe atl is still scoring on us too

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Raider O Says:
    Llama man,
    I was talking about burgers this morning too.===========

I know. Made me hungry.

• MiamiRaider78

Not sure what DA is missing when he sees his safeties starting to blitz 12 yds off of the LOS. I’m going to keep an eye out on that glaring error in the way they blitz…at least disguise it better?

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:09 pm

KoolKell Says: Al was old as the hills. Senile. Totally lost it. A babbling fool.======================

Take it from one who knows.

====================================================
    STFU, bootlicker. I’ll say it again, get a job.

While you are on Kane and Assoc, check my link for “properties sold” for proof on my success.
    Again, eat your hearts out, you fakeass phony cross posting bches.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

KoolKell Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 11:45 am

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 11:38 am

You do see the irony, don’t you,KK?
    —————————-
    Go get a job you little gossipy btch. It’s probably you posting as me. Since we already see you are a cross-posting btch=======================================

Now THAT’s probably the real KK.

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Raider O Says:
    Llama man,
    I was talking about burgers this morning too.===========

I know. Made me hungry.
    ================================
    Any excuse to plump up, heh Perv?

• Just Fire Baby

I think that the 12 yard thing is lack of anticipation on our safeties. At least some of it.

I saw one play where Branch had his head turned at the snap, and was like “Oh Crap” at the snap and ran in on a half azzed effort.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

Although Full Disclosure no longer applies as I have posted as ‘Golden Haired Hero’ recently.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

KoolKell taking over this afternoon where Miss Tick left off yesterday afternoon.

• http://www.AmyTraskshouldbeonmountrushmore.com Whats a Drexl?

KoolKell Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Take it from one who knows.

====================================================
    STFU, bootlicker. I’ll say it again, get a job.

Again, eat your hearts out, you fakeass phony cross posting bches.
    ———————-
    Krappy the legend in his own mind, and a “blog personality”.

Don’t go full melt down on us, leave that to Mystdick, he is on a roll this week.

I’m busy eating my heart out now, lmao.

• nycraider

Branch franchised and resigned to a long term deal with cap ramifications..doubt he’ll be gone. too bad cause him and mcclain make more poor decisions than the republican party did during the election campaign

• Marks hair

Theres just so many ppl here that dont like talking football or that just dont understand it..

• MiamiRaider78

The OODA loop (for observe, orient, decide, and act) is a concept originally applied to the combat operations process, often at the strategic level in military operations. It is now also often applied to understand commercial operations and learning processes. The concept was developed by military strategist and USAF Colonel John Boyd.

The Ducks use this on offense. If they observe the defense behind on these steps, they hurry up the process of OODA and attack while the defense might be either in the orient or deciding step.

We should do this!

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

=====================================
    Both you and the golden haired hero were never ever more than heroes in your own mind.
    One is a blog bust, the other is a team bust. Fact you are both white is just another negative on your resume.

Oh that’s right, you don’t have a resume.

• R8ER MIKE

lol Drexl !!
    and you know you and i have both sold as many houses as Kell !!!

• Marks hair

Our qb is ginger haired like oue new owner & gm… hence the code ginger….

• DMAC

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:43 pm

We should do this!
    ========

But we’re the dumbest team in America

• Just Fire Baby

Why are the biggest jerks on here, non-Neandrathals?

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

Drexl-yes, eat your heart out.
    I’m a blog personality. So what? Something you aspire to be, yet something I accomplished just with my own presents.
    You get a job yet?

• FreddieB

58.KoolKell Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:34 pm
    Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Take it from one who knows.

====================================================
    STFU, bootlicker. I’ll say it again, get a job.

Again, eat your hearts out, you fakeass phony cross posting bches.

————————————
    Hey Kell,
    If you’re so successful, why isn’t it “Cane, Kell and Associates?” Also, I noticed you are pretty far down the list. Normally, you wouldn’t expect to see one of your top producers at the bottom of the list.

• MiamiRaider78

71 LOL

Ok, forget it. Maybe we should being in Big Bird to coach.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

The only way this defense stops Jimmy Graham is if Curry takes him with a cheap shot.

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

R8ER MIKE Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:44 pm

lol Drexl !!
    and you know you and i have both sold as many houses as Kell !!!
    =========================================
    If you go check at Kane you’ll see I have 7 houses listed. I’m a baaad man, and you pootbutts can’t handle it.

• DMAC

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

71 LOL

Ok, forget it. Maybe we should being in Big Bird to coach.
    =======

And Barney to run the D

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

I think the website must be malfunctioning. Doesn’t show me with any sales for the last 3 years. I’ll have that fixed by 2:00.

• MiamiRaider78

Big Bird HC

Count Dracula-OC

Oscar the Grouch-DC

?-Special Teams

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

STFU, bootlicker. I’ll say it again, get a job.

Again, eat your hearts out, you fakeass phony cross posting bches.
    ——
    Kell, there is no link on your profile for properties sold. And, you still haven’t sold your one listing.

• DMAC

Those fked up broken down mobile homes don’t count Krappy.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

KoolKell Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    —–
    Ok, that’s not the real Kell.

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

Just checked, must be malfunctioning on current homes listed as well.
    Hey, I’m very successful, and that just eats at some of you. Well, fck you where the sun don’t shine, because this Daddy is ready to break out the lumber.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:40 pm

——————————–

You are such a gossipy little btch troll. Smh.

• Marks hair

No way burt is waay more intense than big bird.. burt all day as long as he leaves his bùtt buddy ernie at home.

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:49 pm

KoolKell Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    —–
    Ok, that’s not the real Kell.
    ==========================================
    Come back at 2:00 and see for yourself, Sullivan/MR, or whoever you’re posting as today.

• DJ Johnny

134.MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:01 pm
    I’d take a shot on Ray Ray Armstrong. Ex Hurricane safety and considered one of the best in the nation before the whole scandal etc.

6′4 225

Go Canes! =/

AT this point i’d take a shot at LOUIS Armstrong. He can sing “What a Wondeful World” while opposing rb’s run past him.

It’d be more entertaining than watching McClain jog after people.

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

STFU, bootlicker. I’ll say it again, get a job.

Again, eat your hearts out, you fakeass phony cross posting bches.
    ——
    ==========================
    It’s pending. While you losers are here looking to engage me, I’m out rolling in the dough. That listing will be gone by Friday, guaranteed.
    Of course, you will also be, guaranteed.

• DJ Johnny

84.KoolKell Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:49 pm
    Just checked, must be malfunctioning on current homes listed as well.

“Daddy is ready to break out the lumber”.

I don’t know if you’re real Kell or fake Kell but that right there is funny.

Good job.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

If you are the real Kell, you must be drunk again. Come on Michael, it’s not eve 1 pm in California.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

How do you guys feel about RICH GANNON becoming the team president/ GM like John elway does for the broncos.

I mean once Reggie is done with this team or gone. That would be nice or even Gruden. If I had those two choices and they said yes I would bring them in my next year or year after.

• FreddieB

89.KoolKell Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:52 pm
    Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

STFU, bootlicker. I’ll say it again, get a job.

Again, eat your hearts out, you fakeass phony cross posting bches.
    ——
    ==========================
    Of course, you will also be, guaranteed.

—————-

Pending what? You getting off your azz and finding a buyer.

• mcfadden20.

Off to Barkivious Mingo DE LSU highlight plays against Georgia,Auburn , Miss St

• DJ Johnny

Looks like we’ve got real kell and fake kell going at it today.

• VanHeathen30

Miami 78: It’s pretty obvious that the Cookie Monster is running the Special Teams…
    living in a garbage can and such.

• http://www.raiders.com KoolKell

DJ Johnny Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:52 pm

84.KoolKell Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:49 pm
    Just checked, must be malfunctioning on current homes listed as well.

“Daddy is ready to break out the lumber”.

I don’t know if you’re real Kell or fake Kell but that right there is funny.

Good job.
    ========================
    You’re welcome.

• R8ER MIKE

DJ Johnny Says:
    November 14th, 2012 at 12:53 pm
    Looks like we’ve got real kell and fake kell going at it today.

**************
    lol .. never a dull moment !!

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Rich Gannon will be our NEW GM.. he will get the ship back on its path.

• Just Fire Baby