McFadden, Seymour, Branch not practicing once again

If the Raiders are going to beat the New Orleans Saints on Sunday, it appears as if they’re going to have to do so without a handful of key players.
Running backs Darren McFadden and Mike Goodson, defensive tackle Richard Seymour, strong safety Tyvon Branch and wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey are not practicing today, which makes them very questionable for the Saints game.
Of that quintet, Heyward-Bey stands the best chance of playing. He tweaked his right hamstring early in practice Wednesday, but he is at least on the field and walking around. That’s more than can be said for the four others that aren’t practicing.
Raiders coach Dennis Allen won’t make any definitive decisions on whether any of the aforementioned five will play or not until after practice Friday, at the earliest.
For now, it’s a long-shot to expect McFadden, Goodson, Branch or Seymour to play. McFadden, Goodson and Seymour last played Nov. 4. They haven’t practiced of played in a game since that day. Branch suffered his injury against the Baltimore Ravens last Sunday, and he has missed both practices this week.

– The Raiders signed safety Cory Nelms to their practice squad. He spent time with the 49ers each of the past two seasons. Nelms fills the vacancy created by the signing of running back Jeremy Stewart to the 53-man roster last Saturday.

– No official word yet on whether Sunday’s game has sold enough tickets for it to be televised locally. The Raiders sold out all eight of their regular-season games last season and their first four this season.

– Khalif Barnes is taking reps with the first-team offense at right offensive tackle. If all goes according to plan, he will start against the Saints after missing the past seven games with a groin injury that required surgery.

Steve Corkran

• DMAC

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:22 pm

The Hyatt,..Kaanapali,…the current brings you in there, when too drunk to swim you just get in the current and it takes you out. Not a bad deal.
    =========

Norco
    Can I fk w/ you, B, Hwnrdr….
    on Sunday?
    I got some dope ass trees to burn.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

KoolKell Says: Do you have any football convo to add, gossipy btch?====================================

See, that’s probably not the real KK, but whoever it is has been calling me a gossipy btch(var. gossipy lil’ btch) so much, Im thinking of changing my screen name and just go with it.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

I occasionally read Al Hareetz, opinion pages. Seems quite a few Israelis want Israel to pursue peace, and quit building on Pal territory.

But again, right wingers………….refuse.

• JONGRUDEN2013

Sure man we will be in A lot,..then B,..but at 11:00 we goin to the other side to see the Eddie Money gig.

• JONGRUDEN2013

Hey old man kell,..shut up,…or you like being the fool all your life?…sick old man.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:23 pm

—————————–
    Go away btch, I have nothing to say to your dumbass. Quit following me around.

• DMAC

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:24 pm

======

OK
    Fasho
    See yall up there

• The Beeech Dawg

The Cave sounds mad dope

I thought it was a bar where slow, overweight old fools like Krappy serve you drinks

• hwnrdr

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:27 pm
    The Cave sounds mad dope

LOL…it is a pretty dope setting! You shoudl go check it out!

• JONGRUDEN2013

Lol,.no,..you dont see anyone there much that look like him,..except maybe when you check in your luggage.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

First they pretend to be me
    They they pretend to be in Kanapaali

Geez.

• DMAC

Later peoples!
    Go A’s!
    Go Dubs!
    Go Cal Bears!
    Go Raiders!

• Raider4Life209

Raider4Life209 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:29 pm

708.Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 11:02 am

….after all that is why we gave up so much for him…isnt it?

————————

Alright, you’re up…

Your ‘Better’ QB goes down for the season vs CLE, Boller is your backup, and you’re riding the wave of 1st Place in the AFC West. What’s your next move.

The jeopardy song is playing Mistic….

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:17 pm
    KrappyRat, you know those kids who worship you in Switzerland?

Think they have any idea you troll the blog all day long, everyday, talking about stanky cooters?

Pull it together old goat, no
    —–
    That is funny.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:29 pm

—————————–
    Now that was a racist shot! Lol.

• http://www.AmyTraskshouldbeonmountrushmore.com Whats a Drexl?

Geez Krappy, whats a blog personality to do?

• JONGRUDEN2013

You keep sinking old man kell,..theres no hope for an old fool like you.

• MiamiRaider78

Did anyone see Ibrahimovichs bicycle kick?

My goodness!

• bcz24

If Branch and Gio are both out who else plays safety other than MM?

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

First they pretend to be me
    They they pretend to be in Kanapaali===================

He’s getting poetic, whoever he is.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:17 pm

KrappyRat, you know those kids who worship you in Switzerland?

—————————-
    When they’re old enough to know, I’ll talk to them about it. Lol.

• Purvisman/Intrepid/ Full Disclosure

I guess that would be a clue.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:31 pm

You keep sinking old man kell,..theres no hope for an old fool like you.
    ————————
    Ahhh yeah, poor me.

• The Beeech Dawg

KrappyRat you should consider dumping your Wife & Her Bowl Cut and getting a fresh start in Hawaii

No one over there will know you’re a drunk old internet Troll who gets humiliated in a football blog 7 days a week

They’ve gotta have a Payless Shoes over there that’s hiring, word

• JONGRUDEN2013

Coming to the game Sunday old man?…come party with us,..lots of food,..let me know, I will throw a can of pork n beans on the grill for you,..you still walk around with that table spoon in your back pocket?…bring it.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Coming to the game Sunday old man?…come party with us,.
    —————————–
    To look for internet trolls??????? who I doubt are even there???????????

• JONGRUDEN2013

I will be there, brien, hawaiin raider,..thec,..come say hi old man,..bring your wooden spoon.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

JONGRUDEN2013 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:39 pm

————————
    You’ll be in your fantasy world, where you’re always at, Boob.

• The Beeech Dawg

Brahs, the Beeech Diggity will be holding it down this Sat at the Rose Bowl, holla

It’s gonna be insane in the Bruin student section when Hundley dissects Lane’s Dad’s DIII defense

Any of you Blog Nerds want to come by and tailgate look for the white van with BD tagged on the side

BBQing keilbasa and chicken mcnuggets, word

• JONGRUDEN2013

Ok old man, if you want to think that none of us go to games, tailgate,..me and brien, we never met thec or hawaiin raider,..does it make you feel better about your horrible life to think none of us have ever been to a game?…well feel free old man, because that just proves to us all what a bitter and jealous old man you are,…you just exposed yourself for what you truly are. A failed old man. Nicely done.

• DutchRaider77

69.bcz24 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:32 pm
    If Branch and Gio are both out who else plays safety other than MM?

____________________________________________________

Huff…he is the only other safety on the roster. Looks like Bartell and scrubs at CB. Still cannot believe they cut lee.

• RAIDERMAN99

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:07 pm
    Raiderman99,

I am educated in the subject I have decided to write about. And if you read correctly before jumping into a conclusion, I wrote both sides of the fence; in regards to the people who have no say but are dying over politics.

Hamas doesn’t have the weapon capabilities that an American backed Is rael does. Is rael is “strategically” bombing Gaza in heavily populated areas. I’m sure you aren’t aware that over 1,500 people have died in Gaza this past week?

Plenty of friends I have that are from Is rael don’t agree with what’s going on over there. At the end of the day, I don’t agree neither sides should be punished or killed over politics. Although one country is suffering much more than the other when it comes to the cost of innocent lives.

STOP BOMBING IS RAEL!

Are you happy now?
    =======================================
    No, I’m not happy…but it’s a start.

Wasn’t aware that 1500 died this week. That’s news to me. Haven’t spent a moment of time keeping up on developments there, but severely doubt that’s accurate.

Additionally, I reject the notion that bcz Hamas doesn’t have the arsenal that Israel does, that Israel shouldn’t use the weapons it has available or that Israel should limit herself to wageing a proprtionate retaliatory war.

Hamas’s stated objective is to destroy Israel. They are at war with Israel. Since the people of Gaza voted them into power, they pay the price. That’s the leadership they’ve chosen and the path they’ve decided upon.

Don’t honestly know what the fools in Gaza think is going to happen or what objectives they actually think they can achieve.

If they think they can win a war with Israel, they are sadly mistaken.

Mystified why the fools in Israel tolerate Hamas’s lunacy even for a nanosecond.

Bet you didn’t know that Israel provides all the electricity, phone service, fuel, and virtually all of the food and medicines that Gaza has.

Talk about idiots. Israel has got to be the dumbest nation on the planet.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Raider4Life209 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Raider4Life209 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:29 pm

708.Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 11:02 am

….after all that is why we gave up so much for him…isnt it?

————————

Alright, you’re up…

The jeopardy song is playing Mistic….
    =============

why are we rehashing this?

its water under the bridge

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Boob Johnson, you’ve been to a game???????? Really, oh how wunnerful, oh my, really????

• http://www.AmyTraskshouldbeonmountrushmore.com Whats a Drexl?

KoolKell Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

===================
    it doesnt get much deeper than that,,,, the night train must be kicking in.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Kell, just admit you can’t afford to go to games.

• The Beeech Dawg

KoolKell Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

——-

KrappyRat, you’ve been to Switzerland?????? Really, oh how wunnerful, oh my, really?????

Get it old Troll – the joke’s on you

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Kell, can’t you get that CFO guy to buy you season tickets?

• MiamiRaider78

Shalom Raiderman99,

I’ve dealt with a few atiafahs (women) in my time. Not sure if I spelled that correctly. lol Jewish people are great and very family oriented, just like mine and those who I know who have arab backgrounds as well.

Peace and love to everyone!

• Plunketthead

KK sold shoes?
    He does look a little like al bundy

• RAIDERMAN99

By the way, Miami.

The name of the nation is Israel.

Not Is rael.

One word.

Don’t know what this ‘Is real’ spelling is about, unless you think it’s taboo to type it correctly in this forum.

• R8ER MIKE

?? any of you guys see Marylands new “Black ops” uniforms ???
    FEAR THE TURTLE !!!

• MiamiRaider78

I thought it was since so many other words aren’t allowed. My apologies.

I swore it didn’t let me post last time I did that.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RAIDERMAN99 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    Raider O Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 11:58 am
    99,

Palestinians don’t have the same weapons (bombs), and Israel can be too aggressive ( Bombing an entire village for revenge).
    ===========================================
    That’s your view O.

My view is that Israel isn’t aggressive enough.

You put a crazy Jew like me in charge and there would be little or no consideration to limiting ‘collateral’ damage.

I don’t care if it’s throwing rocks, firing mortars, launching rockets or missiles, or suicide bombers.

Every act of violence would be responded to without regard to keeping it proportional or any concern about what ‘the world’ thinks.

No other country would even consider continually absorbing attacks on it’s people and it’s sovereign territory, nor would any country be expected to.

That expectation is seemingly reserved for Israel only.

I’d put a swift end to that and am amazed that Israel even plays that game for a moment.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You do realize that Israel didn’t exist before the late 40s?
    You do realize that you are occupying land that doesn’t belong to you?
    You are funny.

• LA to TheBay

99,

RE: Fargas.

*Capable*

IN Knapp’s ZBS, Fargas had 1000 yards in just over a half a season. Sure, he slammed into brick walls constantly, but so did (and does) DMC, yet Fargas managed to outproduce DMC on a consistent basis.

Was Fargas a beter player? Of course not.

And Goodson’s not a better player than DMC. Is he a better fit for the cr@p offense we run? I think so.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

99,

Like I said before, I recognize Jews’ rights to live and practice in that area, but I don’t recognize the state of Israel. The only reason I say Israel is to be considerate towards others.

• The Beeech Dawg

K-Rat, you should check out Norco’s tailgate.

He’s been inviting you for years and, honestly, it’s just plain rude that you keep turning him down

Besides, Eddie Money is playing. Great chance for you to bust out your Lindy Hop on the dance floor

• Plunketthead

What do you know or think of the book of Enoch?

Praying for peace in Jerusalem.

• MiamiRaider78

Damn, theres bombs going off right behind the journalist on CNN which is reporting from Gaza City…live.

Praying as well for all.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

RAIDERMAN99 Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 12:18 pm
    Raider O Says:
    November 15th, 2012 at 11:58 am
    99,

===========================================
    That’s your view O.

My view is that Israel isn’t aggressive enough.

That expectation is seemingly reserved for Israel only.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You do realize that Israel didn’t exist before the late 40s? Don’t give me that BS about the area’s history. Even when Jews immigrated to that area millenniums ago, there were people living there.
    You do realize that you are occupying land that doesn’t belong to you?
    You are funny.