End 1st qtr: Saints 14, Raiders 0

New Orleans scored on a 1-yard pass from Drew Brees to Jimmy Graham and on a 55-yard interception return by Malcolm Jenkins against Carson Palmer to take charge in the first half.

The Raiders ended the quarter at the Saints 21 and will face a second-and-6.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• Priesttj12

IMO if Wheeler can’t get it together I’d rather see Rolando at least he’ll hit someone. This zone is killing us I’d rather see a cover3.

• Marks hair

Most of these dorks wanted to cut reece because he had the nerve to ask for a few more bucks…

• morilla

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 18th, 2012 at 2:25 pm
    Damn turnovers again.

We actually should be winning this game.
    —–

Can’t say that. The ebbs and flows of the game are too hard to determine.

• RockyMountainRaider

cmon Gio you play that better and you have a pick

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

#132…funny D Moore didn’t have a problem running those routes last year did he?

• jackasspuria

I am holding fast to the notion the Raiders’ defensive personnel is more suited to a man scheme and not a zone scheme.

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

good “D”

• Al_is_theraiders

zone defense=6 pts

• Priesttj12

jackasspuria Says:
    November 18th, 2012 at 2:26 pm
    I am wondering what Taiwan Jones did to earn the scorn of this coaching staff.

While I agree playing time and trust is earned, I’m wary of this Jerry Porter-esque treatment Jones is getting from Allen and Knapp.

Porter landed in Art Shell’s doghouse for not listening to Fred B’s coaching.

What did Jones do?
    ***************************************

He runs fast so they don’t think he can play because he runs to fast………lol

• 504 Raider

If Taiwan is out rest of game with ankle injury, they should take the nameplate off his locker tomorrow morning.

• Raider Riff

MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    November 18th, 2012 at 2:26 pm
    #132…funny D Moore didn’t have a problem running those routes last year did he?

——–

thats cause he was hurt 90% of the time.

• MiamiRaider78

More cheating!

• Al_is_theraiders

bigger faster stronger…

• jackasspuria

Marks Hair

I wasn’t surprised the negotiations took a while.

I mean it’s tricky.

Reece is so versatile, he could ask for a wide receivers salary. Because we all know a fullback’s salary pales in comparison.

• Just Fire Baby

What a horseshat TO!!!!

Worst call I have seen in weeks

• DJ Johnny

Schweigert injured again.

“Owwww my leg….my leg…”

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

3 man rush on 3rd & 4, they get 17-yard catch…Good idea.

• 504 Raider

Somebody tell Gio we’re not playing Oregon Ducks. Get his azz up.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

LOL, Giordano with the injury again after giving up a big play.

• RockyMountainRaider

Ok!!!

• big pep

#27 gives up a big play, now hes hurt. no surprise there. what a biatch

• Marks hair

That pass was stupid

• DJ Johnny

Cant even recover a fumble…Idiots.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Raider Riff Says:
    November 18th, 2012 at 2:28 pm
    MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    November 18th, 2012 at 2:26 pm
    #132…funny D Moore didn’t have a problem running those routes last year did he?

——–

thats cause he was hurt 90% of the time.

========

90% huh?

Explain why I see stats for 11 games here

• RaidingTexas

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:

LOL, Giordano with the injury again after giving up a big play.

——————————-

So we’re calling him a McKenzie pick then, right? LOL

• morilla

Moore is having an off year. Sophmore semi slump.

• big pep

hey Drew,drew,Drew. dont worry about ill make up for it and call a bad call on them if its a close game. dont worry about it. slap in the asss.

• RaidingTexas

Huff.

• JT

jackasspuria Says:
    November 18th, 2012 at 2:26 pm
    I am wondering what Taiwan Jones did to earn the scorn of this coaching staff.

Porter landed in Art Shell’s doghouse for not listening to Fred B’s coaching.

What did Jones do?

Its a mistery, probably his attitude and not showing up in practice, his fumbles… but to me he shoul be playing more

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

hilarious…another great blitz call

• Raiders for life

Unbelievable, I can’t believe this fkn sht

• MiamiRaider78

Losers.

• Plunketthead

I like the way our CB’s protect the short pass by giving up the long bomb for six. Few teams in history have that ability

• Just Fire Baby

Well we found someone worse to cover the back end of a defense than Branch.

Too bad it was the guy behind him in the rotation.

Wheeler was flat-footed at the snap too on his blitz, would have made a big difference with a smidge of anticipation.

• morilla

Why didn’t huff turn around? He could have made a play on that.

• RaiderDebo

No need to badmouth anyone on this play. Just a great play by Brees and Moore.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

That was pathetic.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

On pace for another 40 point day…the hallmark of Tits Allen’s career

• jackasspuria

Hmm… Huff’s miscalculation on that play is reminiscent of Huff’s gaffe against the Jaguars wide receiver Jason Hill two years ago.

Hill ran right by Huff on double-move for a big-time TD just like that one.

• big pep

FUCN GARBAGE, FUCN GARBAGE, FUCN GARBAGE. MICHAEL FUCN HUFF AND HIS STUPID MOUTH. “TOP 5 D”

• 504 Raider

I just grabbed my stopwatch and smashed it in the driveway.

Lance Moore runs a 4.5

• RaidingTexas

MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:

hilarious…another great blitz call

———————————

Blitzing doesn’t explain how Moore got behind everyone.

• ChrisinNC

Plunketthead Says:
    November 18th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

———————————————–

Lol. At least they’re talented at something.

• JT

this raider d is a joke

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Stewart fumbled the kickoff!…Time to put him in the doghouse!

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

RaiderDebo Says:
    November 18th, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    No need to badmouth anyone on this play. Just a great play by Brees and Moore.
    ——
    Huh? Mitchell completely f*cked up.

• Just Fire Baby

Missile Mike is awful, always has been, always will be.

Worst 2nd round draft pick I ever seen.

• jackasspuria

MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Getting beat by a double-move, a Michael Huff hallmark.

• RAIDERMAN99

Huff burnt toast. No effort. Don’t care if he’s expecting help.

• JT