Memo to blog posters: clean up your act

Your participation and patronage are much appreciated. This is a wonderful forum for everyone to comment, vent, pass along insight, etc. However, there’s no room for profane language, insults and other stuff that clearly crosses the line of decency and respect.
So, please, do your part to keep this blog alive and make it enjoyable for everyone.
If you feel as if someone is in violation of the aforementioned guidelines, please, contact me at any time, and I will address the matter.

Contact me at: scorkran@bayareanewsgroup.com

Steve Corkran

• C2E

• Raiders for life

Who’s posting as Cork now?

• C2E

Thanks Cork. Go get ‘em.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Steve, did you just start reading this blog?

• Priesttj12

Priesttj12 Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 6:58 pm
    I can’t understand that, all he ahd to do is wait until the team got better. He also went to NE and they cut him citing he didn’t prepare well. That’s just flatout quitting on yourself.

If you watch Cam he still has issues with his technigue which could take until his 3rd year. Neither Cam or Kappy or Pryor are pure passers. They are great leaders competitors and generals who know how to win games. Cam is struggling some and so will Kappy whe they get a book on him. Pryor will go thru those same struggles but he will win games for you while he is going thru it.
    **********************************
    Thanks Cork! it’s well appreciated.

• mcfadden20.

I hope they ban M1st1c soon

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Was it of Oakofshow?

• Just Win Baby

Who cares who it was? Good riddance. I bet there are many more just hanging on by the skin of their teeth.

• edward teach

I hope it was Fangs, or Aryan nation or whatever that idiot called himself.

That sh*t was disgusting.

• Kirk

It’s about time.

• http://cnsnews.com/ Simon

Thanks Steve…I wish you would/or, could employ an ignore option. It’s bad enough having to endure the torture of watching the Raiders play and then having to weed through some of the scrap on this blog.
    Win lose or tie raiders til I die!
    Late
    ps. Keep the faith Nation, our time will come. Better days are closer then it seems.

• DJ Johnny

Just Win Baby Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Let’s push ‘em over the edge. I’m sick and tired of the racial garbage (both ways)and the intentional character smearing of good people who have committed the grave sin of not winning enough football games.

• MiamiRaider78

Thanks Cork!

• aryanation

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 12:19 pm
    Mock drafts have geno going first overall to the queefs…… DEAR GOD NO!!!!====== DEAR GOD YES!!! LET THE CHEFS HAVE THE NEXT JAFATASS RUSSELL!!!….ANOTHER DUMB LOSER

• …And Justice for AL

Haha

• MiamiRaider78

Well, theres another blogger that should have band.

• omoran

Raider ( since)1967 ★
    ★★★★★★★
    THANK CORK FOR KEEPING THE PLACE CLEAN!
    HATE RACIAL SLURRRRRRRRR!
    PLEASE RESPECT REGGIE HE WANTS TO WIN LIKE US!
    THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR BEEN OUR REFEREE!

• Orthodoxdj

Someone on here claims Kaepernick isn’t a pure passer. Are you kidding me?!

• omoran

Raider (since) 1967 ★
    ★★★★★★★
    GREAT YOU STOP IT ON TIME / WE ALL GOT CARRY AWAY!
    PURE FRUSTRATION WAS TAKING OVER!
    WE THE RAIDERNATION ★ PROMISE TO KEEP OUR FORUM CLEAN , SO HELP US GOD!
    FORGIVE ALL OF US, FOR WE NO NOT WHAT WE DID!
    THANKS!

• raiderdav

If Tennessee can fire their OC why can’t us?

• omoran

Raider (since) 1967 ★
    ★★★★★★★
    Great game on MNF – one score game!
    Watching GRUDEN, what a good coach,knows all the plays and great expert.
    If we could only get him back, thats is our wish.
    You never know how much it hurts until you lose it!
    LISTEN CORK- WE ALL SORRY!

• omoran

Raider( since) 1967★
    ★★★★★★★
    I think its all over for ANDY REED!
    He may be the next coach in the “HOT SEAT ”
    Personally I think he is NEXT TO WALK THE PLANK!

• omoran

Raider (since) 1967★
    ★★★★★★★
    CORK- Remember RAIDERNATION is waiting for you and most of us are counting on your quickness.
    Somehow you don’t SLEEP ON OUR RAIDERS, and are always on the job
    Please keep us in ,UP TO THE MINUTE NEWS on them, something has to give.
    There’s something BIG going on behind close doors and we all want you to tell us a GOOD NEWS!
    WE smell a dead rat in OAKLAND, it just can stay this way!
    Hope you are the first in line and fully aware of the situation in Oakland, and by now know the PASSIONATE MY RAIDERNATION IS!

• omoran

Raider( since) 1967★
    ★★★★★★★
    Watching – JOHN GRUDEN now after the game I wish I could be in OAKLAND and be the one that pulls him OUT from the TV SCREEN to MIKE DAVIS AND REGGIE OFFICES.
    If I could get that wish, I be the HAPPIEST MAN IN THE FACE OF THE EARTH!
    ONCE I told my mother when she was sick.MOM after you die nothing hurt me most than a RAIDER LOST “

• RockyMountainRaider

Hahaha never!

• omoran

Raider(since) 1967★
    ★★★★★★★
    CORK YOU ARE OUR HERO!
    WE ARE YOUR FANS!
    And because you are fast on the draw, we heavily count on you
    See if you can setup a meeting with REGGIE AND MARK DAVIS
    WITH MADDEN AND GRUDEN to get a fix on what to do on the
    Raiders hopeless case.
    Hope GRUDEN says something I want to hear
    All these years I have seen MY RAIDERS come by BUS to the

ORANGE BOWL in MIAMI FLORIDA and not once did I ever went to see their Games. I was so affraid of losing and facing the MIAMK

• omoran

Raider(since) 1967★
    ★★★★★★★
    You are a RAIDER FAN – WHEN YOU THROW YOUR PARENTS FOOD TO THE GARBAGE CAN JUST AFTER A RAIDER’S LOST!

• RaiderSam

Edward Teach Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 7:06 pm
    I hope it was Fangs, or Aryan nation or whatever that idiot called himself.

That sh*t was disgusting.

———–

AMEN.

Thank you , Cork.

I will be sure to copy and reply that to
    Beecham, FangRaiders and every other idiot poster.

• omoran

Raider (since) 1967★
    ★★★★★★★
    Cork- I am trying other news sources on SPORT SPYDER
    And then other leads that I won’t mention due to loyalty.
    ★ You are a RAIDER DECIPLE – if you refuse to take a bath when they lose
    ★You are a RAIDER DECIPLE- if you refuse to eat and talk to
    Anyone the whole week!
    ★You are a RAIDER DECIPLE-when you cry and refuse to
    Drink anything and turn the TV OFF hard.
    ★Kick and break things that have no value
    ★Refuse to pray or go to work and stay in bed
    ★Threaten youself to cut all your RAIDER’s CLOTHING
    TELL THAT TO REGGIE ,MARK DAVIS AND ALLEN!

• RaiderSam

Omoran Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 8:19 pm
    Raider (since) 1967 ★
    ★★★★★★★
    GREAT YOU STOP IT ON TIME / WE ALL GOT CARRY AWAY!
    PURE FRUSTRATION WAS TAKING OVER!
    WE THE RAIDERNATION ★ PROMISE TO KEEP OUR FORUM CLEAN , SO HELP US GOD!
    FORGIVE ALL OF US, FOR WE NO NOT WHAT WE DID!
    THANKS!

=====

For god’s sake

Grow up.

Jesus, christ.

if you dont have a Raider take, or a competent break down of the Raiders or legitimate, non-childish, over-the-top sarcastic idiocy

go away – you just make the season worse.

“I just banned a user that has made a habit of crossing the line on a continual basis. This wasn’t a one-time thing. I banned a couple other users in recent weeks for doing likewise.
    If you feel as if someone is in violation of the aforementioned guidelines, please, contact me at any time, and I will address the matter”

Omoron, lets get it together , bro. We all want to turn it around, but that ish aint helping, dude.

• RaiderSam

Simon Says:
    November 26th, 2012 at 7:22 pm
    Win lose or tie raiders til I die!
    Late

^^^^

Thanks, Simon

I wish he would , too. – (maybe the like collapse the comment option?)

some childish a$% people…I swear.

• MarcusAllen

Racial stuff gotta go

• OklahomaRaider

Awesome Cork ! I was beginning to question why I keep coming back to this blog with all of the garbage that has been on here lately! I enjoy reading other Raider die hards takes and opinion’s but having to try and weed out the crap was getting to annoying . Once again thanks . P.S could you please ban some of the dumb a#### to? lol

• TexRaider

Thank u Cork,as noted there r a couple of others that need to be banned if
    they don’t clean up their act. Being in Tx. I don’t get any info on the Raiders
    n this makes me feel like part of the Raider Nation n I don’t want to see it shut
    down

• jeffersonraider

Been reading for a while. some of it was pretty bad. thanks for the clean up. Cork you do the Raiders fans a HUGE service, we thank you.

• omoran

Raider (since) 1967
    ★★★★★★★
    Thanks for everything you do for us!
    And Thanks for keepin the peace!
    Good Morning CORK !

• tatum31

As a faithful reader and infrequent poster, thank you Mr. Corkran. I confess to have been a less and less faithful reader as the content became less and less useful to my fascination and following of the Raiders through thick and thin since the season before Super Bowl II.

While I’m here, my humble two cents on this year: The team athletically and talent-wise this year was better than last year, if for no other reason that there were a lot of players on the roster that were young and talented and should have, with another year experience and outstanding coaching, all been upgrades at their respective positions. It goes without saying that quarterback in this year should have been a huge upgrade, even though it was the same guy. Only Seymour was clearly going to be worse this year, and there was nothing Reggie could do about it. The corners were a tossup at best, but also perhaps the best available option, given the circumstances. Part of “should have been better” is commitment on the players part, and the rest is coaching.

It appeared to me that all or most of the team was very committed to having a good year and did a lot of work towards that end. After waiting and watching, it is clear (at least to me) that the team has been horribly mismanaged. And, I don’t mean at the Reggie-level. He did as well as anyone else could have on the personnel side. His coaching staff wrecked a not-great-but-decent team. To some extent that is his fault. But, many good GM’s would have hired at least most of the same coaches. Reggie gave the coaches a chance of a lifetime. He gambled a bit on them, but – just as in the personnel department – probably did as good a job as anyone else would have. DA was a decent bet when he was hired. His future might be bright, still … or not. Knapp-bashing has been an Olympic-level sport. After a long and healthy “give it a chance” phase, count me in on the Knapp-bashing. If Reggie doesn’t do something about the coaching staff, then it’s on him next year. This year, it’s on the coaching team.

• joetoronto

I hope Steve is serious about cleaning this place up.

Within a minute of reading, you see people fighting and calling each other names, and within a minute, I’m gone.

• gangosix

I think all the church talk and prayer talk has gotta go.God has more important issues than the raiders season

• LILALDAVIS

RAIDER FAN CALLS OUT REGGIE MCKENZIE… MUST WACTH THEN HE CALLS OUT REFEREES.

http://youtu.be/WBQ0VJvoJ1k <~~~~~ WATCH

• GreatWhiteRaider

People getting banned from blogs? I’m not quite sure if that’s funny or sad? Seriously, wow….(just shaking my head).

The most demoralizing (and qutie frankly)boring thing about the 2012 Raiders is this: they dont’t do anything. They don’t run, there’s no aerial attack, no bruising defence, no ball hawks, no “sack attack” kinda guys….no game changers, no play calling that would make you take note and be ready for it….nothing. They have absolutely NOTHING that keeps another team honest or on their toes.

Like can you imagine the other team planning during the week?

COORDINATOR: “K defence, we really need to be on our toes this Sunday?”

PLAYERS: “why?”

COORDINATOR: “K offensive line, focus on opening running lanes, keep sharp in pass protection, QB, don’t try to force any throws.”

PLAYES: “why? who’s gonna make me pay for my mistake?”

……cue the dead silence…….

Trying to stay focused and not be complacent has to be the hardest thing for them?

The game is still close after 15 minutes? Don’t panic. Call a draw and some 3rd string RB will bust off 60 yards Or, if its’ 3rd and 13, throw it up, the safety and corner will be confused on who’s supposed to be doing what and that’ll be an easy six.

You look at our logo, our uniforms and this is simply embarassing. It makes me sad.

• TheFinalBoss

Steve!! Steve!! Steve!! Steve!!

• big pep

bout damn time, all this political,racial schyt has to go. I did however stoop down to Mistic the idiot and posted some schyt i do regret. I hope hes next to get banned along with his other name.

• RaiderTiv

Can some one please explain to me how the Rams have a better record than the Raiders?

• ddsman

If you want to fix this blog, just have people link to their Facebook profiles. Simple – TechCrunch and Mashable fixed their negative posts long ago…

• No Mas Diamante

How to prevent them from coming back under a new handle?

i can handle most of the insults but the obvious race baiting crosses the line..

Thanks Cork

• Mad Bomber

Thanks Cork, some bloggers are just here to act tough and threaten people behind their screen. It’s OK to have fun and tease but alot are over the line. Do you best and keep this a good site to discuss the Raiders! Most of these knuckleheads never have seen a Raider Super Bowl team or know whar Pride and Poise is. Go be a thug somewhere else.

• ray_d

Please ban knapp from Raiders HQ, his offense is offending me!

• tonedeezy

even the cable guy knew to pull the plug on knapp…

• Raidernationdave

Q: Cork, do you agree that when many of these players are released or not resigned in the offseason that none will start on another team and most will be out of the league, save lechler. This is absolutely a player issue IMO.

A: For the most part, yes.

************