2,189

Raiders live chat here on Tuesday at noon

Join Steve Corkran at noon on Tuesday as he discusses the struggling Raiders.

Jon Becker

• guest123

Don’t forget your Raider Nation family.

********

Thanks for the good vibes. Of course I will not forget. I’m a man of humble means. I don’t need to be rich, and I don’t know what I would do if was rich. Just happy to not be poor.

• hwnrdr

Oh boy, another National Champion Crimson Tider! Hope he is better than McLame DLT!

• guest123

Amazing that some fans would be here saying this mid season but yeah here we all are wondering how we are not at least 5-6…lets be real even a small brained Tom Cable got a less talented team to 8-8

**********

• Al_is_theraiders

whose fault was it that no backup long snapper ever practiced?

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders Silverandblack666

“I was one of the first here to say that after 11 or 12 games we would be out of the playoffs the team would be floundering”

This demented troll calls himself a fan?

Wow “hits ignore button”

• guest123

hwnrdr Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:08 am

******

Would not surprise me in the least if he was! But that still ain’t saying much.

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders Silverandblack666

“That same small brained Cable guy was smart enough to pull the plug on Krapp when he saw that the man was incompetent at his job. That same Cable overperformed for the level of talent that team had. He pushed them to mediocrity, which was above their actual talent level.”

Agree 100%

Maybe I am being hard on the guy but I was just trying to point out he is not considered to be the smartest guy…

• DennisAllensVisor

DMC is practicing

• The Mack

Lol @ Mc20 because we’ve got to get creamed for 5 years straight before he realizes DA isn’t hc material. Smh

• DennisAllensVisor

Goodson practicing also..

• mcfadden20.

Divisional games are always 50/50 , they could go either way, who did we beat outside of the divison 7-9 St. Louis, 7-9 Seattle

• DennisAllensVisor

Seymour out..

• DJ Johnny

2068.guest123 Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 10:22 am
    Question for Reggie at Friday’s presser:

What confidence do you have in the coaching staff after a string of 4 straight losses averaging over 42 points a game?

….follow up Q: If the losing streak extends to 9 games to finish 3-13, are you ready then to own up to your mistake hire?

Bay area reporters are the the easiest laydowns in the business.

In Chicago, Philly or New York they actually ask tough questions that challenge the coaches and players.

Shoot, at the last presser one guy prefaced his question by saying “You inherited a bad situation”. Then proceded to throw some lame, softball question at him.

It’s like they are scared of him or something.

Weak sauce.

• mcfadden20.

The Mack Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:15 am

Like you really think you know the future? like this is some team that was beating up good teams in the past 10 years? again last year we beat only 1 good team Houston, we are taking care of bad teams this year just like last year

• The_Judge37

2157.Silverandblack666 Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:13 am

Agree 100%

——-

He did some decent things but he also did some real dumd $h!t. Like playing musical chairs with Campbell and Gradkowski and Velhdeer and Mario

• mcfadden20.

DJ Johnny Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:17 am

2068.guest123 Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 10:22 am
    Question for Reggie at Friday’s presser:

Bay area reporters are the the easiest laydowns in the business.

It’s like they are scared of him or something.

Weak sauce.

Bay area media is knowledgeable, other media’s are just stupid who always want a SB every year even though their team has never won 1 (Philly)

• guest123

*********

You know what, I know it sounds funny but smarts is overrated. Leadership is underrated. I’ve worked with brilliant asreholes who couldn’t lead a dog on a leash, and some thickheads with charisma and tact who knew how to coax pages into doing executive level work. It’s leadership that matters. Smarts is overrated.

• Ghosttoothepost

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:03 am

I advocate starting Pryor in the near future.

I was one of the first here to say that after 11 or 12 games we would be out of the playoffs the team would be floundering and it would be time to play pryor to find out what we have. i made this statement before the season started.

Of course 99% of this board disagreed strongly and called me names for it. They said it would never happen and that i was the only person who saw it this way.

Well it looks like after 11 games I am no longer the only one with my particular view. Some of the former carson worshipers are also advocating pryor. Local oakland residents and now even local media are asking about pryor.

It appears as though davis is also on board with loosing pryor very soon.

What does national media say about this?

Take a look

Looks like Im not the only one after all
    ===================================
    So what you just admitted to is YOU AREN’T A RAIDER FAN AT ALL.
    What kind of fan, BEFORE THE SEASON EVEN STARTS, predicts total doom for the team, saying “I want the 3rd string qb in there, you know, the black guy. Not the white starter. Not the white backup. The unproven guy who looked totally lost out there. Yeah, him.”

OF COURSE AFTER 3-8 FANS ARE GOING TO MAKE DECISIONS ON WHAT’S HAPPENING, but none of those FANS totally BAILED ON THE TEAM BEFORE THE TEAM EVEN STARTED.

No fan does that, and then comes back later to gloat, saying “See? The team really does suck. HAHAHAHA.”

You’ve come in here after EVERY loss, and gloated. Every single one. And after the 3 wins? YOU DISAPPEARED, stating “I’ll post when I want, so stfu.”

Does anyone really believe this loser is a Raider fan?

Tosses out nonstop racist crap, and then when piled on, tosses out a couple of “Oh, I like Carson, and I like Luck. See? I’m not racist.” ..all the while proudly announcing “The Raiders suck. I was right.”

Lots of people predicted we would really suck this year. Before the season started.
    You’re the only so called Raider ‘fan’ who not only stated it, but came back to pat himself on the back.

I’ll repost this take for the next year, just to remind all what a fakeass racist loser you are, while reminding all you are anything but a Raider fan.

• mcfadden20.

Need to let go Kelly and Seymour, next year, 1. they are on decline , 2. they are already not giving their 100%, 3. they would give even less effort because they would be year older and have more money in their banks

• Al_is_theraiders

mc20 and quack are a couple of the delusional posters in here that want to follow the ten and then strategy….i dont know why they like losing…

• guest123

DennisAllensVisor Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:14 am
    DMC is practicing

DennisAllensVisor Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:16 am
    Goodson practicing also..

************

Any word on which has the upper leg? so to speak.

• mcfadden20.

@ghost

I said the same thing, that for being so called Raider fan , he sure spends less than half the time after wins than everyday after losses,

In his reply he said i got things to do, funny he always have things to just when we win, nothing to do in 10 weeks we lost LMAO

• DJ Johnny

No indication Raiders are even looking at Babin even though DA said publicly “we don’t have any pass rushers”. So…they are giving up on the season..understandably so I guess, but I hope they aren’t shocked when they notice a half filled stadium on Sunday that fans are giving up as well.

Why start Palmer if you’ve already thrown in the towell?

Start Pryor and see what he can do. May as well. Who cares at this point anyway.

The surrender flag has risen at Alameda.

• MarcusAllen

Anybody know why we kept curry so long on inactive instead of just waiving him to get to 53?

Seems like that spot coulda been used to bring somebody (anybody) else in.

Was it contract cap related?

• mcfadden20.

Al_is_theraiders Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:24 am

10 and then ??? HAHAHAHA, I like losing??? really ?? or i have caught up with reality,that this team is not good enough to win this year, while your head is still up Al’s ass? which just recently set a record for most consecutive seasons losing 11 games or more

• guest123

The surrender flag has risen at Alameda.

*******

Yes, but the Reggime must put on a brave face and act like it’s still fighting for 8-8 and a bright future. And they hope the fans don’t notice till it’s too late. The Oakland media needs to grow a backbone at these pressers and pin Reggie into a corner with pointed questions that expose the Reggime’s failure. We all agree that the season is toast, and accept it and are willing to move on….

provided there is a plan. It can’t be anymore of this “stay the course, 4 more years” nonsense. Reggies got to sell the plans and open up a face card or two or he’ll lose the fanbase like you predict.

• DMAC

guest123 Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:06 am

Don’t forget your Raider Nation family.

********

=======

Sounds just like me.

Happiness > $$$$$

• Al_is_theraiders

new raider flag…the surrender flag over the stadium this svcks…can i get a refund?

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

guest123 Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:10 am

**********

=========================================

This is true. Actually, Cable got them to play waaay above their talent level. And he got them to believe they could win games, which they did. Jackson squandered that, and here we are, back in 2008. It’s like a time machine around here.

• The Mack

We were 8-8 the year before last mc20 not just last year so that 8-8 wasn’t a fluke, we should have been atleast 10-6 but hues growing pains cost us the buffalo game and a blocked field goal cost us the lions game. You dont go 8-8 two years straight as a fluke, 8 games are hard to win in this league because all teams are good and have professional players who were star at their respective colleges, thats why on any given sunday anything can happen no matter who you play. Sorry to say it but you’re blind cuddy … DA is a fraud and the talent argument is an excuse. Smh i dont know what to tell you.

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

MarcusAllen Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:28 am

===================================

They wanted to take a look at him in real game situations. As I have said to you guys a ton, tape, preseason and practice does not equate to real bullets flying. He was an overall #4. They did not want to just give up on him without really seeing him play. That he played on 2 kick coverage units and got 2 penalties did not help his cause.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Ghosttoothepost Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:22 am

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:03 am

I advocate starting Pryor in the near future.

It appears as though davis is also on board with loosing pryor very soon.

What does national media say about this?

Take a look

Looks like Im not the only one after all
    ===================================
    So what you just admitted to is YOU AREN’T A RAIDER FAN AT ALL.

===================

1. I based my prediction on what i knew about palmer and a few other weak spots on the team. Instead of trying to make believe I simply admitted that the team was not very good. That makes me less of a fan?

2. I said that if the team enters the last quarter of the season with 4 or less wins we would need to evaluate pryor as part of an overall draft strategy. We would need to know if he is to succeed palmer at some point or if we need to draft a qb of the future.I would be adovcating to play luck or weeden if they were on the bench as well.

How does that have anything to do with race?

3. I said that palmer could be a decent stop gap could not be the future and would not lead the super bowl run the was prematurely and foolishly sold by hu jack. Palmer has been mediocre this year , and his total body of work has been bad overall. He has 7-14 record and 35 turnovers.

That isnt my fault, those are his actual numbers. Being right about that makes me less of fan?

4. Im not “gloating” as you put it. However it is necessary to remind the people here posters here of my original predictions and the outcomes, simply because people said I didnt know what i was talking about. I also want to restate my position in order to show how I arrive at my conclusions or predictions for the future.

I think you and others are only upset because i turned out to be correct after all, as you were among those that called names and disagreed.

you should Make some bacon to go with that egg on your face

7. Matt Cassell 12 6
    8. Ryan Tannehill 12 7

• guest123

Al_is_theraiders Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:34 am

****************

#55 should lead the charge with a giant white flag out of the tunnel through the cheerleaders. Ripe tomatoes should be given to every Raider fan as door giveaways at entrances. Hopefully #55 can jog fast enough for the flag to actually unfurl and flap awhile.

• Ghosttoothepost

Silverandblack666 Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 9:42 am

“look at what fishers done for the rams, they’re in every game, with less talent than we have”

This is true on offense but they have 2 play makers on defense in young Howie Long Jr and James Laurinaitis
    ————————————–
    Just read where Long is struggling mightily, and is approaching bust status.
    Prior to reading that, I was under the impression he was kicking butt.

• DJ Johnny

I don’t think predicting we would have a bad record says you aren’t a fan. Like it has been noted, there were MANY here that did that; but to take such obvious joy in the losses is another matter.

Play Criner and Taiwan Jones and replace the entire defense with practice squad and backups. I’ll bet you they’d do better than the current historically bad one that started in Cincy.

DA says “we don’t have any pass rudhers” then someone says “well here’s one who had 18 sacks last yr. Maybe you could use him for the rest of this yr. and lock him up for a couple more if it works out’?

DA says” nawwww we’re fine. Did I say we needed a pass rusher? What I meant was….”

• The_Judge37

2185.Ghosttoothepost Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:38 am
    Silverandblack666 Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 9:42 am

————————————–
    Just read where Long is struggling mightily, and is approaching bust status.
    Prior to reading that, I was under the impression he was kicking butt.
    ——-

He’s a Sho-Nasty type that’s all. Not a flashy pass rusher, Strong but not a Roided out Beast like his dad

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

—————————-
    Bullpuckey. Jackson didn’t squander anything. if not for Jackson’s play-calling, Cable would have never made it to 8-8.

• Ghosttoothepost

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:38 am

Ghosttoothepost Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:22 am
    ===================================
    So what you just admitted to is YOU AREN’T A RAIDER FAN AT ALL.

===================

How does that have anything to do with race?

you should Make some bacon to go with that egg on your face
    ============================
    re: #1. HELL YES THAT MAKES YOU LESS OF A FAN. Everyone knew of the shortcomings. Everyone knew with a new front office on down it wasn’t going to be easy. Before snap one, you didn’t just predict doom, but ARE NOW GLOATING OVER IT. BTW, when numerous posters state the same thing? Accept the fact you’ve been EXPOSED.

re: #2. You’re a lying crock of schitt. The board is strife with your racist rants, and claims of the white man holding you and the brothers down. Those are YOUR comments, and only a couple of DOZEN OTHER RAIDER FANS LABELED YOU AS EXACTLY THE SAME. A racist POS. Hundreds and hundreds of posts detailing your racist attitude. (who can forget your white supremacy rant?)EXPOSED!

re: #3 Are you stupid, or impaired in some way that we should know? You predict CP would suck before the season starts, and then when the TEAM has struggled, you proudly and quickly jump on your podium patting yourself on the back? Each and EVERY LOSS? Hell yeah, that doesn’t just make you less of a fan, it proves your sorryass is ANYTHING BUT A FAN. (oh, btw, that also has been echoed by DOZENS of posters here.)EXPOSED!

re: #4. (Your dumbest comment of all) “I’m not gloating”
    Dude, you’re an idiot. If that’s not gloating, WHAT IS? You’ve been gloating after EVERY LOSS. Dozens of different posters predict you will gloat after a loss, and you proudly do. After a win? Go into hiding. What “fan” does that? EXPOSED!

You’re such a hypocrite POS, (again, I’m on a long list that has stated this.)
    You say “I don’t want to discuss stats for Palmer, just his won/loss. I put all the losses on Palmer, NOT THE TEAM. (see: racist agenda)
    When it comes to other qb’s? “I don’t want to discuss w/l, just their stats.”

Mistic: EXPOSED!