McFadden back at practice

He missed the past three-plus weeks with a high-ankle sprain that he suffered against the Tampa Bay Buccaeers. Backup Mike Goodson also suffered a similar injury in the same game, and he returned to practice today, as well.
If nothing else, it’s a start for McFadden as he attempts to make it back on the field for a game again.
Regular fullback Marcel Reece started in place of McFadden the past three games and amassed 225 yards (4.8-yard average). McFadden averaged only 3.3 yards in the eight games he played before his injury.
Naturally, McFadden remains the starter if he’s healthy enough to play. Goodson likely will reclaim his No. 2 spot, as well, with Reece moving back to fullback.
However, it’s likely that Reece will become more of a focal point of the offense in light of his solid showing as a runner and receiver the past three games.
Reece now is Oakland’s most-productive offensive player, with 672 yards rushing and receiving.

– In other news, defensive tackle Richard Seymour and defensive end Jack Crawford are not practicing today.
Seymour has missed the past three games with hamstring injury. Crawford has been hobbled of late by a sore toe.

– The Raiders signed linebacker Jerrell Harris to their practice squad. He is an undrafted free agent out of Alabama.
Harris takes the spot created by the signing of linebacker Kaelin Burnett to the 53-man roster.

Steve Corkran

• guest123

Wonder what caused the shakeup in the depth chart that caused Criner to flip over Streater? I know Criner was always dealing with injuries. But Streater seems like he’s in the doghouse. You don’t just go from 10 target days and 2 weeks later play just 3 snaps.

• http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders Silverandblack666

“No simply reminding those that argued against me and insulted me, that I know more than they want to admit.”

You also said you and Hue Jack were in “Lock Step” last year until he traded for Palmer…..LMAO that was so funny that day when I asked you if you and Hue were still in “Lock Step” after the Paler trade you were soooo butt hurt!

You were also the one saying how Troy Smith was going to be a great NFL QB blah blah blah I am done with you and your crap!

• guest123

This staff never used Taiwan correctly. He reminds me of Dex McCluster. Get him out in the flat, in motion. Put him in space with the ball and he’ll produce. Don’t put him in the I or in pass pro situations. But do use him on gimmick plays.

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

You’re such a hypocrite POS, (again, I’m on a long list that has stated this.)
    You say “I don’t want to discuss stats for Palmer, just his won/loss. I put all the losses on Palmer, NOT THE TEAM. (see: racist agenda)
    When it comes to other qb’s? “I don’t want to discuss w/l, just their stats.”

Ghosttoothepost Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:22 am

===============

i have never said “i dont want to discuss stats for palmer’

i have posted stats for palmer and focused on what i feel are the important stats win and loss and turn over to td

i use that when grading every qb with some small considerations for what kind of team they play for.

why lie on me?

• inonewordraider

Thats your answer …’yes you are gloating”

wow

Keeping the sequence of events is necessary here because so many people try and switch up, and lie. then they will attack you with revisionist notions and lies.

self defense and establishing credibility by recalling history is not gloating
    ______________________
    u didn’t think we’d make the playoffs, many were more optimistic fine you were right. You think JC is better than CP, many disagree. You think Luck isn’t on the same planet talentwise as RGIII, many disagree. You think Troy Smith Joe Webb and TPryor are talents wasting away, many disgree. We hear it daily, so why continue to mention it?

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Silverandblack666 Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:10 pm

===========

the trade for palmer is where we differed, unil then I agreed with mostly every move he made.

what is your point

• Ghosttoothepost

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:04 pm

re: #2. You’re a lying crock of schitt. The board is strife with your racist rants, and claims of the white man holding you and the brothers down.
    =================

I have never ‘claimed the white man is holding me down”

No one can hold the original man down. i do acknowledge the challenges my people face world wide in the face of white supremacy. I only had to state my position because white guys here continued with racist insults.

a man has the right to defend himself. i would not discuss race if i wasnt attacked by racist here.

That is just being aware of my surroundings.

Racism and race is an invention of western Europeans. there was no term race before they invented it, and it twas used to distinguish themselves form afrikans and justify the slave trade.

Racismm is a system invented by white supremest, they are one in the same.

==================================================
    First off, again, you are a lying crock.
    You called everyone white supremacists, INCLUDING CORK AND JERRY. What? You going to deny that now? Just makes you look pathetic, on top of your dose of stupid.

And secondly, you moron, you ran your clueless rant of how it was WHITES THAT STARTED RACISM, when Priest schooled you that centuries before was asians that started it, and continue it to this day. Not whites, asians, you lying crock of schitt.

And by far, this is arguably the dumbest thing you, or anyone, has ever posted on this or any blog:

Mistic: “A black man could never be a racist, as we dont own use and have never invented such a system”

So, no black men hate whiteys?
    No black men has ever committed a crime against hispanics, due to their race?

ARE YOU RETARDED??

lmfao that anyone would state that.
    YOU clearly hate white people (save it, you’ve been exposed, so don’t bother) but that’s not the point.
    If anyone says “I hate you because of your color” you’re racist.
    Bad news for you, like it or not, you’re a racist POS.

That I will also continue to post, on a regular basis, just to remind everyone how you’ve been EXPOSED.

• Al_is_theraiders

thats the bs DA brings to the team…players in the doghouse…dont get me wrong i think streater and criner are worthless but you put players in the doghouse for no reason and tge team just doesnt give a rats aszs about the coach anymore…

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

inonewordraider Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Thats your answer …’yes you are gloating”

wow

self defense and establishing credibility by recalling history is not gloating
    ______________________
    ===========

i posted my thoughts on the upcoming browns game and another on the idea of pryor playing soon.

I pointed out that although many tried to criticize my opinion on pryor at the begining of the year we are exactly where i said we would be.

i pointed out tht now national media outlets are also saying exactly what i have been saying all along and posted an article.

next thing i know mac 20/ mr/ ghost (cross poster)

started bringing up all that back ground noise

• bcz24

***********************
    Ok you bigot. If you want to argue symantics again. You are definitely prejudiced against the white QB’s.

The definition of racism is ‘discrimination or prejudice based on race’. The dictionary does not go on to further say that a black man can be racist, because racism is a white idea. White people also invented being rich and famous… but I don’t see you saying black people can’t be either of those.

• big pep

OH NO, not another L.B. from Alabama

• theghostronin79

==============

You know, Streater came on real strong in preseason and had a good first few games. As the season wore on it seemed like he started clanking more and more passes. I think DHB makes just enough plays to keep him on the field, plus he’s the most veteren “Raider” in the corps. I think Criner had a golden opportunity on the 2 pt conversion, and he cashed it in. Bought some more playing time with it and hauled in a nice over the shoulder fade for a TD. Criner proved he needs to be on the field, but who they gonna sit? DHB, DMo? Nope, Streater took the fall…….
    By the way, WTF is the matter with Moore? Clank city, and throwing his hands in the air with a “WTF” look on his face when the ball hits the turf 15 yards away from him?

• Marks hair

You guys take the same bait every day.. it must be like small pond fishing for mistic

• morilla

“Running back Darren McFadden returned to practice today for the first time in more than three weeks.”

Ohhhh, I’m filled with excitement and anticipation.

• guest123

*********

Moore seems to have regressed this year. I dont know if it’s missing Sanjay or if the group is practicing as hard as the offseason. There’s a lackadaisical quality to route running in general except for DHB who has really played well to get himself in position, even the hands are still made of stone.

• Ghosttoothepost

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:12 pm

You’re such a hypocrite POS, (again, I’m on a long list that has stated this.)
    When it comes to other qb’s? “I don’t want to discuss w/l, just their stats.”

Ghosttoothepost Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:22 am

===============

i have never said “i dont want to discuss stats for palmer’

why lie on me?
    ================================
    Liar.
    Numerous posters posted CP’s stats, along with him being in the top 10 on different stats, and you quickly stated his won/loss as being the only numbers that mattered.

You also added CP was responsible for the losses. Even though dif posters pointed out it was a team loss, even on games where CP had good numbers, you still gloated over CARSON PALMERS LOSS.

Not the team, or the organization, you put it all on CP, numerous times.

You aren’t doing too well here, schitt disturber.
    Maybe you should get some help?

• inonewordraider

we know how u feel about cp, we get it. the tp argument and the luck v rgIII argument are current and it’ll be interesting to see how they play out. I’m all for playing Leinert and all the young backups we have, see what we got.

rgIII v Luck, if you had to draft one who would it be,now that’s a tough one.

black man could never be racist, that’s just flat out ignorant

• Mistic1 Tha Supavillain

Ghosttoothepost Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:04 pm

=================

I have never ‘claimed the white man is holding me down”

That is just being aware of my surroundings.

Racismm is a system invented by white supremest, they are one in the same.

==================================================
    First off, again, you are a lying crock.

======================

Sorry but you are mistaken or dumb. study up.

I told priest what i told you the term “race” and all of its various suffixes si an invention of western europeans and white supremacy.

using “race” as a means of classifying humans is a European invention.

Read up and wise up

The word “race” was originally used to refer to any nations or ethnic groups. Marco Polo in his 13th-century travels, for example, describes the Persian race[26]—the current concept of “race” dates back only to the 17th century.[27]
    Race and colonialism

The European concept of “race”, along with many of the ideas now associated with the term, arose at the time of the scientific revolution, which introduced and privileged the study of natural kinds, and the age of European imperialism and colonization which established political relations between Europeans and peoples with distinct cultural and political traditions.[25][28] As Europeans encountered people from different parts of the world, they speculated about the physical, social, and cultural differences among various human groups. The rise of the Atlantic slave trade, which gradually displaced an earlier trade in slaves from throughout the world, created a further incentive to categorize human groups in order to justify the subordination of African slaves.[29] Drawing on Classical[disambiguation needed] sources and upon their own internal interactions — for example, the hostility between the English and Irish was a powerful influence on early European thinking about the differences between people[30] — Europeans began to sort themselves and others into groups based on physical appearance, and to attribute to individuals belonging to these groups behaviors and capacities which were claimed to be deeply ingrained. A set of folk beliefs took hold that linked inherited physical differences between groups to inherited intellectual, behavioral, and moral qualities.[31]

• DMAC

Marks hair Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:19 pm

=====

True
    I don’t know how they do it.
    I really don’t.

• DutchRaider77

So a few weeks back someone brought up the idea that Taiwan Jones should/could change to corner.

I was listening to 95.7 last night on the drive home and they said the exact same thing. Also, I didn’t realize that Taiwan started out his college career at corner and then switched to RB.

He does seem to tackle very well on Special Teams. It is not like corners get paid less than RBs and they usually have a longer career. I was really excited to see him play RB, but if they won’t let him on the field…

• big pep

I hope Dmac can finish the season healthy and post good numbers, just so we can finally trade him and get good 2nd and 3rd rounder for him. I do however like that kid Stewart and Zach Stacy from Vanderbilt would be a good pic. IMO

• Marks hair

Settle down guys race is just a word.. a sound we can make with our mouths.. Pattern recognition created racism and all animals have it…

• DMAC

DutchRaider77 Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:25 pm

=======

I read that from someone and ran w/ it.
    Schit why not?
    He’s an excellent open field tackler.
    Has speed and can catch.
    People laughed when I brought it up.

• Ghosttoothepost

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Ghosttoothepost Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:05 pm

btw, mistic, if you’re going to say something stupid, prob be wise to make sure you aren’t EXPOSED as being a lying crock to go along with your racist views.

The following is yet another one of your made up as you go along LIES. I never said that, ever. Show me the post.
    You won’t, because you can’t.
    EXPOSED.

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:38 am

I think you and others are only upset because i turned out to be correct after all, as you were among those that called names and disagreed.
    ===========

i am not interested in searching through the threads to find one of your insulting and off base post

If you cant admit that you called names, and argued against my predictions at the beginning of the season that is on you.
    =========================
    On me? LOL.
    Talk about a meltdown?
    YOU MADE A CLAIM THAT I SAID SOMETHING.
    I called you a LIAR. To show me that comment.

And all you can come back with is “If you can’t go find it, that’s on you”?
    Anyone with any pride would state “If I wasn’t you who said that, my bad.”

Instead you take the no backbone approach?

You’re a wee small excuse for a man, aren’t you?
    I have a feeling that’s the crux of your problems.

• omoran

Raider (since 1967)
    ★★★★★★★
    G Afternoon CORK
    Great news our guys are coming home . Finally some manna.
    And a new kid on the block, from whererrrrrrrr?
    ALABAMA well, -WELCOME!

• mcfadden20.

@GHOST, there’s no point in arguing with M1st1c ,he’s full on Palmer hater, and he want’s some one every guy predicted who would never succeed as a qb (We’re hoping he prove everyone wrong) as the guy to start games for us, not his back up, who’s also white , but the 3rd string

ALL you can do is get his opinion on why Cam Newton has struggled to win 5 games 2nd year in a row, while guys like Luck leads them to playoffs in his first year, why Griffin isn’t making playoffs, for all the million picks Washington gave up for him?

• KRAWFDADD

The O coordinator has no imagination,not to defend him but Hue had an imagiation on O,he drew up plays like Coach Klein,lol.IJS he ran plays to our players strengths and everyone got touches,reverses,screens,slants and bombs.Shouldve let him follow through with a yr 2,because lk he said 1st move was to put Huff @ cb imagine if he had all offseason to transition?He’s no Lester(yet lol)but again JS idk what he’s doing for Tenn but Wimbley would be an ideal speedrusher wich we’ve been lacking.A pass rush makes a db’s life much much easier.Seymore isnt what he was but he brought the chip on his shoulder he’s the big dog just his knees and body cant do wht his mental is telling it to do(consistently)and ummm for the record Bryant has had 3+ weeks to show me something in Rich’s absence how many sacks or mpact plays has he shown nada one that stands out in my mind,how has Kelly fallen off so dramatically in contributing te way he has all D linemen can go except Houston they make life hard for our linebackers and secondary meaning they dont set a tone,no pass rush,no push to clog up lanes and stop the run anymore maybe its the coaching

• theghostronin79

DMAC Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:27 pm
    DutchRaider77 Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:25 pm

=======

I read that from someone and ran w/ it.
    Schit why not?
    He’s an excellent open field tackler.
    Has speed and can catch.
    People laughed when I brought it up.
    ===============

Hell, I’d be up for anything at this point. What’s to lose? We know he could run stride for stride with anybody.

• mcfadden20.

He claimed Chicago line s8cks? now why would he say that? ofcourse because JC played 6 quarters with them and scored measly 10 points in both losses, but Cutler doesn’t have problem putting up points?

• mcfadden20.

Griffin is the worst trade ever, you should make playoffs every year for all the kings ransom the team gave up for you

• Ghosttoothepost

#68
    Yes, lmfao.
    You’re labeled as a racist.

So you cut and paste the definition of RACE?

Not about racism, but race?

You’re rather clueless, in general, aren’t you?

• DMAC

You guys need to learn how to……..

JUST SCROLL BABY!

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Jim Mora Jr.. was a good HC in the NFL.. his major mistake was hiring KNAPP. KNapp got Jim mora fired basically.

Why dont you think he came calling again to go to UCLA with him. HE learned his lesson. Players play hard for JIM MORA JR.

Will DA be as good of a coach as MORA jr? Time will tell.. but it doest help he hired KNAPP. I mean dont these guys learn? KIFFIN did the same thing. WTF

• bcz24

*****************
    Luck wouldn’t be sniffing the playoffs either if his defense gave up nearly 30 points a game. No knock on Luck at all, but personally I would take RG3. He has better numbers and no Reggie Wayne security blanket. Oh, and don’t count Washington out of the playoffs just yet.

I would be ecstatic to have either guy though.

• DMAC

I wonder what are idiot coaches are doing right now???

• SaintKaufman

DMAC Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I wonder what are idiot coaches are doing right now???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best post of the morning right there.

• raiderlization

guest123 Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 11:53 am
    Like i have always maintained show me the qb that turns the ball over and ill find you the losing team

*******

Yeah, that list proves your point right? Notice Matt Ryan is 2nd most INT’s and yet has a 10-1 record.

Funny you say that to defend Palmer and his INT sealed the game and let Ryan off the hook! LOL!

• big pep

Griffin will be fine in the long run, he played at Baylor, its not like hes some idiot who played at a school who only cares about football. kinda like Kim or is Kam?

• KRAWFDADD

If we had Peyton Manning we would be sniffing the playoffs right now…Can I Get A Witness…LoL

• DMAC

SaintKaufman Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:36 pm

DMAC Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I wonder what are idiot coaches are doing right now???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best post of the morning right there.
    ========

I’m fk’n dead serious man.
    I wish I could b there to witness.

• inonewordraider

I know Josh Mcdaniels was horrible in Denver especially as a gm, but you take the gm duties out of his hand he’s humbled maybe second time around ala Pete Carroll is the charm?

What about Nick Saban? Didn’t think he did a bad job at Miami, give the guy some time maybe he wants to give the NFL another shot, worth a try?

What about Jim Mora? The guys a no nonsense guy, might like another shot in the pro’s, maybe second times the charm ala Pete Carroll?

Rod Martinelli and Vic Fangio obviously beast DC’s, Martinelli failed in Det but maybe this time around with a competent GM (hopefully)?

Urban Meyer has those boys playing tough in Colombus, sure it seems like he has his dream job, but maybe he’s dreamt of coaching the pro’s too?

Brian Kelly quickly made Notre Dame a powerhouse and previous made miracles for Cincy, why not give him a call before someone else does?

David Shaw is in the bay, his dad was a Raider, he was previously on the Raider staff, he does wonders with the talent he has, why not call him up?

• DMAC

KRAWFDADD Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

========

Not w/ these dummies coaching!
    Hell naw!

• guest123

^^^^^^^
    oh the irony!

• Marks hair

All DAs coaches suck… so da must suck too.. making those hires and setting a foundation for the team is his #1 job.. and he has FAILED.

• guest123

DMAC Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:38 pm
    KRAWFDADD Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

========

Not w/ these dummies coaching!
    Hell naw!

^^^^^^^

Peyton would just shrug off the sideline plays, “KILL-KILL-KILL-KILL” every play and make up his own gameplan on each down. He could make even these guys look like geniuses.

• DMAC

Marks hair Says:
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:40 pm

===========

Continuity!
    He needs another 5 years.
    LMAO

• KRAWFDADD

Griffin is super intelligent a freak of nature if you will.He does run but his mental is to stand in the pocket and stare down that barrell,run if he gotta run type.Griffin will be,barring injury the Magic Johnson of qb’s and Luck gonna be Bird.I can see these two facing off in 2 SuperBowls @ the least…

• guest123

^^^^^^

FAILED big time. And he should not be immune from the possibility of getting axed. This is the big show and gotta play by big boy rules. DA should know that it goes with the territory.

• bcz24

Funniest tweet of the day

“For those that think Alex Smith’s career is over… he is younger than Brandon Weeden” LOL

• guest123

Continuity!
    He needs another 5 years.
    LMAO

^^^^^^^

sounds like the “no child left behind” program.