Raiders-Browns blacked out

The Raiders-Browns game is blacked out, so it will not be televised locally, a team official said.
The Raiders needed to sell at least 85 percent of the tickets for the game to be considered a sellout and, thereby, televised locally.
This snaps a string of 13 straight regular-season home games televised locally, dating back to the start of the 2011 season.
Given the Raiders record, it’s difficult to envision them selling out against the Chiefs on Dec. 16, either. The Thursday night game against the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning has a decent chance of selling out.

Steve Corkran

• The_Judge37

Everytime they enter the press room, it’s the coaches that are asked if they have their pass.

• Al_is_theraiders

151….lmao!!! great post!

• http://www.AmyTraskshouldbeonmountrushmore.com Whats a Drexl?

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 1:53 pm

I am a fan of the visor
    ===============
    I wear a visor when I’m on the tennis court.

• Just Fire Baby

“Who the Fk is Marcel Reese?”

******************************

“Oh that guy that is having a career year with me, almost more yards in 10 games with me then the last 2 years. That guy??”

• Reggiehater

DA was limited in practice today due to being a moron.

• theghostronin79

It’ll be interesting to see if DMAC comes back into the game and starts running the status quo…..Then Reece gets a few carries and busts some big ones….

then eyebrows will really raise.

• Al_is_theraiders

they just keep coming…you guys are funny…limited…lol

• The_Judge37

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:00 pm
    “Who the Fk is Marcel Reese?”

******************************

——–

Before being forced to use him, Marcell was non existant in the game plan.

• omoran

Raider (since1967)
    ★★★★★★★
    Oh for I shall name this game on Sunday!
    “THE SHAME GAME ”
    For those who see you, will not believe you!
    Gods luck to both, may the worst team WIN!

• GreatWhiteRaider

119.DennisAllensVisor Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 1:44 pm —-

Hate to burst your bubble, but next year there will be much of the same, just with a few more draft picks.

The cap hell we are in spills into next season too.
    ====================================================

fair enough, I get that. I support the new regime, I hope they succeed, I realy do. but let’s be honest, to date, this year hasn’t gone well and it’s not all on the players. A lot is, but not entirely.

I won’t judge next year by W-L, moreso how the Raiders play. IE., do they compete? do other teams like playing them? Even if the talent level is still lacking, is the work level evident? Are they sound technically? At this point for the Raiders, that’s what has to get focused on as we build depth and our skill level.

A bunch of new players, everyone buying in, DA has a year of experience under his belt, I’m hoping will see better results and the slow momentum of a turn around begins for us.

• Just Fire Baby

Before being forced to use him, Marcell was non existant in the game plan.

**********************

Wrong again.

BEFORE McFadden was hurt, Reece was averaging more yards per game this season than any of the previous two.

Look it up.

• DJ Johnny

30.guest123 Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 11:53 am
    This team was seriously oversold in the preseason. Even the National outlets had us competing for the AFC title this year. Carson + DMC + an improving defense was going to make us a better team that went 8-8 last year. This team pulled the wool over a lot of people’s eyes, not just Raiders fans.

I remember being ticked off that we weren’t predicted to do squat this yr.

CSN Bay Area news had is last in div., so did Corks, same with APress, I could go on and on.

Gannon irritated me by ranking us 25th in his preseason power rankings.

Turns out they were all correct…well not really…we are actually worse than even the worst of predictions.

The only guy i recall who picked us to win the west was Merril Hoge that I saw.

• The_Judge37

Since McClain has not been released, I am now absolutley sure Reggie is a raging pot head. He’s put everything off for later.

Release Rolando? Just let finish rolandoing this blunt.

Improve the Raiders? Next year, Right now i’m gonna raid the fridge

• theghostronin79

I’m not buying all the “Defenses Keying on McFadden” Bullsh*t either. We’ve had

Jones
    Stewart
    Reece
    Goodson
    DMAC

All taking handoffs and Marcel is the only one who’s been consistantly producing at that spot.

• http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXj7I1RzLSE&feature=related exlaraiderseasonticketholder

DMAC: Who is the Offensive Cordinator?

Allen: Still Knapp.

DMAC: WTF Did McClain say to get suspended? Whatever it was, it goes for me too!

• DennisAllensVisor

theghostronin79 Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:06 pm
    I’m not buying all the “Defenses Keying on McFadden” Bullsh*t either. We’ve had

Jones
    Stewart
    Reece
    Goodson
    DMAC

—-

Goodson has actually done very good too.

I have this theory that DMC hasnt been totally healthy all year. He’s been running gingerly IMO.

• The_Judge37

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:05 pm
    Before being forced to use him, Marcell was non existant in the game plan.

**********************

Wrong again.

Look it up.
    —-

I beleive he is averaging more yard because he gains more yards on fewer touches. Last year they had screens for him galore and pass routes.

• Reggiehater

I’m gonna be counting the number of times Reggie uses the words wiff instead of with,wantededed instead of wanted,wins instead of win, my owns instead of my own and breff instead of breath.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

ABC7 News ‏@abc7newsBayArea
    #BREAKING: The United Nations General Assembly has voted to recognize the state of Palestine. (AP)
    Retweeted by Jerry
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
    ——
    Wow!

• Just Fire Baby

Reece:

2010 – 28.4 ypg
    2011- 34.4 ypg
    2012- 35.1 ypg after Tampa Bay game; 61ypg now on season

• Dan78

Last time we had a player blow up on the head coach was Jerry Porter… How did that end up for him..

• Reggiehater

The only guy i recall who picked us to win the west was Merril Hoge that I saw.

You are forgetting about raiderduck,mcfadden20,and albert the idiot.

• The_Judge37

Just Fire Baby Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:08 pm
    Reece:

2010 – 28.4 ypg
    2011- 34.4 ypg
    2012- 35.1 ypg after Tampa Bay game; 61ypg now on season

How many touches?

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

I will say this about Tyrann Mathieu. Raiders need playmakers in the worst way on D. Ya he smoked.. So did Randy Moss and Tim Lincecum. You just gotta tell him to chill on that ish.

Raiders brought in a bunch of Front office guys suppose to mentor these players. Reggie took a chance on Brandon Underwood who did 3x worse then Tyrann.

Ya he is 5ft 9 175 pounds.. but he could add 15 pounds to his frame. Brandon flowers is a pro bowl player and not that big.

JOSELIO HANSEN has been playing well for the Raiders. In two years of play Tyrann did it all. PUNT RETURNER, INTS, 11 forced fumbles and was a HEISMAN FINALIST.

Enough guys like Giordano, or COye francies, Philip adams crap.

Check out this ESPN pic on TYRANN PROOF

171.Dan78 Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Didnt end up very good for that fat idiot coach either.At least the pass defense was good that year.

• The Beeech Dawg

With McClain gone, we can officially start to celebrate the beginning of

10 …. And Then

The new chapter in Raider championship history.

For the first 10 years of the plan, the Raiders will steadily improve until, by year 9, they will be competing for a wild card

Then comes the exciting “And Then” section – 10 more years of patiently building the perfect winner

By year 18 expect to see the Silver & Black winning their 1st playoff game.

Year 20 of the plan, if you’re still alive, will be so breathtaking and spellbinding you’ll need a sword to cut through the fog that will roll off the Bay

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

That lil necca Tyrann has heart man. Everytime he would be playing last year.. twitter would go crazy with NFL players saying how badazz that kid was. Give him a shot

• theghostronin79

Goodson has actually done very good too.

=========

I know Goodson’s had some good plays. I’d rate him as 2nd best in terms of “production” for the year. But trying to explain DMAC’s struggles to the defense taking him away every game is too much. “Whose #45? He’s lined up in the back field. Don’t pay attention to him. He won’t do nothing.”
    I personally thought DMAC might have toned it down because he felt the pressure to make it through an entire season healthy to prove his durability. Obviously trying to be something he’s not; which is safe and conservative…..

• DJ Johnny

So after what Rolando did DA is wussing out and keeping him on the team?

I guess we won’t hear anymore bragging about how tough DA is anymore.

DA is probably apologizing to Rolando as we speak.

• Al_is_theraiders

bow down to the “ten and then” strategy…..

176.The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    With McClain gone, we can officially start to celebrate the beginning of

10 …. And Then

The new chapter in Raider championship history.

By year 18 expect to see the Silver & Black winning their 1st playoff game.

lmfao!

• Reggiehater

I hope Rolando smashes DA in the mouth.He certainly deserves it.Than they both can leave. DA in an manbulance,as Reggie would call it.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

DJ Johnny Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:13 pm
    So after what Rolando did DA is wussing out and keeping him on the team?

I guess we won’t hear anymore bragging about how tough DA is anymore.

DA is probably apologizing to Rolando as we speak.
    ——-
    It’s about the money. If suspended, they don’t have to pay him.

• RaidingTexas

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:

————————————–

I believe it’s only as “observer” status.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

Reggiehater Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:16 pm
    ——
    Why aren’t you banned yet?

168.Reggiehater Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Is I,instead of am I,I is,instead of I am.

• omoran

Raider( since 1967)
    ★★★★★★★
    It has come to this, the battle of the Ugliness, the fact of the word is that we knew from the better begining that this RAIDER TEAM was been put together like a FRANKENSTEIN, and needed a good Master and good Assistants, but we all new that KNAPP
    Will be an IGOR and we would stumble and now the MONSTER is LOSE.
    ITS ALIVE!

185.Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:17 pm
    Reggiehater Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:16 pm
    ——
    Why aren’t you banned yet?

Cant ban the king,the man,the head cheese,head honcho,numero uno.the mayor. Go cry to cok now,I mean cork.

• Reggiehater

Cork sent me a personal email.He says that even though he agrees with everything I say I should tone it down a small tad.He is getting me a press pass for Bottom lips presser tomarro because Im the smartest raider fan he has ever met.So get your popcorn ready cause Im gonna turn that mtha out! WOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• Just Fire Baby

Tyrann is 160 pounds, and never played much man defense, and when he did, he wasn’t very good.

He is not an option in any form to play defense in the NFL.

But, I think he can be a Pro Bowl, Devin Hester type kick returner.

I would draft him in the 6th round. If we had a 5th round pick, I would say that as well, but we schlepped it off for Pastor Curry the Penalty machine.

• The_Judge37

Reggiehater Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:07 pm
    ——-

The amount of times he says the word “Wiff” will depend on how many times he’s asked about Rolando McClain

185.Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:17 pm
    Reggiehater Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:16 pm
    ——
    Why aren’t you banned yet?

DAAAAAAAAD, DAAAAAAAAAD,DAAAAAAD. Im telling on you .

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
    Greg Knapp also said that FB Marcel Reece will be used primarily as a halfback Sunday, while McFadden gets back into football shape
    ————————————–
    I thought Reese was subbing for DMAC at Tailback. Using 70′s terminology. Knapp is old school. Get rid of him and bring in fresh blood.

• Reggiehater

I wonder how many times Albert the idiot got the RUNNING HOME TO MOMMY AWARD.

• Purvisman/Intrepid// Full Disclosure

Reggiehater Says: I’m gonna be counting the number of times Reggie uses Is I,instead of am I,I is,instead of I am.====================================================

Oh, you is, is you? I be waiting brefflessly for your report.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Toddy Mcshay says Tyrann with be early 4th rounder or later 3rd. I can see someone like the lions using an early 3rd on him.

College football live said he was last weighin in at 177 in the spring practices. He can easily get to 190. No doubt he will bulk up.. He is not DVD gonna stay at the same weight. TYRANN is not afraid to tackle either.. he gonna be going at them ankles. He had no problem taking down Cam Newton when he was at Auburn

• Just Fire Baby

I believe SI’s article on him won’t do him any favors, so maybe he could fall to the 6th round for us.

Basically painted him as a guy who went to a nice prep school, and was raised middle-class after moving into his aunt and uncles at 12 or something like that, but insisted on being a thug, still hangs around a bunch of dudes who think they are rappers, and promoted a nightclub event with said rap group recently that was all about doing X that night at the club.

Also said the rumors he checked into rehab at about 160 pounds. Hasn’t lifted weights in a year since he is banned from LSU facility.

exlaraiderseasonticketholder Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:25 pm
    Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
    ————————————–

What is Krapp the head coach now? Whats the differance.

• DJ Johnny

176.The Beeech Dawg Says:
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    With McClain gone, we can officially start to celebrate the beginning of

10 …. And Then

The new chapter in Raider championship history.

By year 18 expect to see the Silver & Black winning their 1st playoff game.

I think it was by year 10…”with a bit of luck and a sprinkling of stardust” we may just see a winning record.

We need to have patience….sweet, succulent patience.

10 and then…beyotches.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Joselio Hanson is 5ft 9 185 pounds. Dude has been a good player for the Raiders in the slot.

Crazy the refs didnt give him that play in the bengal game.