1,050

Statement from Raiders on Chiefs tragedy

The Oakland Raiders are empathizing with the Chiefs organization. Our hearts are wounded by such an unimaginable tragedy in our NFL family. We will continue to pray for everyone involved.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• MiamiRaider78

WR’s that can catch too…That shet has been embarrassing at times.

Good post 843.

• mcfadden20.

That C from Alabama is really good, dude was handling Jenkins 1 on 1 btw Jenkins is kinda over-rated, Alabama have better DT Jesse Williams but DE D Moore should still be the pick

• mcfadden20.

1 player can keep you down, and it could be McClain who was keeping our D down with his attitude, when everyone was counting him to be our leader, I don’t know what they will do without having him in the lineup, but I’m kinda excited

• Al_is_theraiders

lol..mark is on DA’s and reggies aszs….just read his interview…go get him
    mark.

• The Mack

Lol @ post 845…. and mc20 its football bro, every player is injury prone. If a player makes it through an entire season without getting hurt its through gods graces, luck, and good karma. Lol its the most violent sport on earth outside of boxing or mma. All players are prone to injury in this league so i wouldn’t single out Dmac or turn my back on him for that…

• mcfadden20.

I’m officially off Jarvis Jones bandwagon, he’s ok when you have good run Defenders at other positions and you can ask him to pass rush all the times but not when you have bad run D already lol, dude is horrible against the run

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

McFadden,

Arab/ American or American/ Arab.
    Palestine!

• http://ggeden.blogspot.com/ GG

I don’t know about you guys, but I am sick and tired of having a 30 ranked D and a porous OL.

I want a top 5 D right away and an OL that can set a pocket for 5-10 secs and bulldoze lanes for RBs.

When you have an OL like that, you can fit in average WRs and RBs because they WRs will get open can’t be covered for too long and the RBs will have truck-wide lanes.

OL and front 7 are THE most important facets. Even as it’s a passing league now, the OL is even more of a priority than WR is.

I want that Bears 85 or Ravens 00 D right here right now.

The Mack Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 11:07 pm

===

I know it’s football man, but have you seen the kinda injuries he go down on , it’s one thing if you’re getting injured on gang tackles or by multiple tacklers, this is 4th year in a row he got tackled by 1 guy before mid-season and out for season on ankle sprains, when guys like Terrelle suggs come back midseason after they were expected to miss the whole year

• http://ggeden.blogspot.com/ GG

And…even as it’s a passing league now, the front 7 is the most important thing on D. You need to generate a pass rush.

OL/F7 most important.

Raider O Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 11:08 pm

McFadden,

Arab/ American or American/ Arab.
    Palestine!

COol, I’m Indian LOL

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

SMH: Shaking My Head

• dr_robert

a good center is braxton cave, from notre dame. i’m guessing he will be a 3-4th rounder.

GG Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 11:10 pm

OL/F7 most important.

True that but even with good to great Oline you still need good receivers, because eventually you will face greating Pass rushing teams, like NYG, Remeber great D always beats Great O, so you’re Oline won’t be good unless you have receivers who can also get open easily

• MiamiRaider78

Thats why I always like the Parcells approach;

build inside out…

That Alabama line was manhandling Georgias defense with the run. We need the NFL version of that on the Raiders.

I like Fluker.

• dr_robert

we should draft ever notre dame player possible!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

McFadden,

I love Indian food and women. Love them!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Miami,

I agree, but you never know. He has a few good years in him (2-3). We can continue to develop TP because I don’t think he is ready to be our starter.

• MiamiRaider78

Indian women are hot!!!!

Raider O Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 11:19 pm

McFadden,

I love Indian food and women. Love them!

—-

Indian food is awesome, sometimes i just feel like taking a trip there for a year just to enjoy the Indian food, Indian woman is good for only fun not marriage lol

• dr_robert

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 11:24 pm
    Indian women are hot!!!!
    ************

well, yeah. it’s like 140 degrees in india!

women*

dr_robert Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 11:25 pm

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 11:24 pm
    Indian women are hot!!!!
    ************

well, yeah. it’s like 140 degrees in india!

____

lmao

• dr_robert

i like curry and tandoori. but i’m a meat eater, so it’s gotta be the chicken dishes.

• MiamiRaider78

lmfao

Nice one Rob!

Goodnight gent, I enjoyed the talk.

Later habibi! haha

dr_robert Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 11:29 pm

you should try butter chicken and curry chicken, lamb curry just awesome

• qodrn1

Raider Prediction Board

Dedicated to Al Davis, Raider duct tape (boy does it hold) and the Coliseum rodents

Week 1: Alex7: Chargers 27 Raiders 20 (22/14)
    Week 2: R8eray: Dolphins 20 Raiders 13 (35/13)
    Week 3: Plunketthead Raiders 30 Steelers 27 (34/31) R
    Week 4: Amysincharge: Denver 48-7 (37-6)
    Week 5: Klas Tjorborn: Falcons 35 Raiders 20 (23/20)
    Week 6: qodrn: Raiders 27 Jags 20 (26/23 OT) R

• dr_robert

yeah. i dig all that.

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 11:30 pm

lmfao

Nice one Rob!

Goodnight gent, I enjoyed the talk.

Later habibi! haha

Later lol

• dr_robert

raiders 23
    browns 20

qodrn1 Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Raider Prediction Board

Week 1: Alex7: Chargers 27 Raiders 20 (22/14)
    Week 2: R8eray: Dolphins 20 Raiders 13 (35/13)
    Week 3: Plunketthead Raiders 30 Steelers 27 (34/31) R
    Week 4: Amysincharge: Denver 48-7 (37-6)
    Week 5: Klas Tjorborn: Falcons 35 Raiders 20 (23/20)
    Week 6: qodrn: Raiders 27 Jags 20 (26/23 OT) R

Raiders 27 Browns 24
    If Leinart/Palmer play most of the game
    Browns 34 Raiders 13
    RaiderRockstar Says: Raiders win 20-10
    qodrn: Raiders 24 Other team 21

—-
    I predicted bye week for week 8? Why didn’t you add me to the list?

• dr_robert

hard to believe the lowly browns are favored in vegas over the raiders. wow.

• dr_robert

i’m out. gonna find a movie to watch after i take my dog for a midnight walk.

• mcfadden20.

Browns are playing good, can’t take them easily based on their record

• The Mack

Maaaaan I had this 1 indian girl named parminder, best vjay I’ve ever had in my life! Lol since then whenever I go out i be hunting hoping I come across me another Punjabi princess. Lol at first it if youd of asked me out of all races of ladies id experienced havin intercourse with who had the best goods id of said latina but after parmy id havee to give the crown to indian women.

Later Rob.

• The Mack

Later rob, and remember the lowly brown’s are favored because they’re playing the lowly raiders. Lol thats how much faith they have in DA and his boys.. says a lot i know.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Later Habibi.

The Mack Says:
    December 1st, 2012 at 11:40 pm

must be really awesome, cuz you could spell her name right lol

• DJ Johnny

It’s understandable Browns would be favored even though we’re at home.

They just beat Pittsburgh, just barely lost to Baltimore on the road, should’ve beat Dallas…those are their last 3 games.

Our last 3 have been horrible thumpings that’ve been handed to us.

Browns are seen as a young team starting to come into their own and WE….are seen as a team falling..and falling fast.

Two different directions. I totally get why Browns are favored.

• http://ggeden.blogspot.com/ GG

qodrn1…

here are the predictions from week 11, i did the hunting for you :)

==========

SilverNBlackPA Says:
    November 21st, 2012 at 9:56 am

Raiders 33 – Bengals 27

%%%%%%%%%%

GG Says:
    November 23rd, 2012 at 5:25 am

I think I won last week’s tipping contest.

This week…

Bengals 34
    Raiders 16

%%%%%%%%%%

Raider E Says:
    November 23rd, 2012 at 10:33 am

These guys have mailed it in. They are done playing for DA.

Bengals – 31

A loser is a loser.

Bengals 45 Raiders 27

Just Win Baby.

%%%%%%%%%%

I win week 11 as well :P

• DJ Johnny

I almost feel sorry for DA at this point. I’ve been piling on him for not having the team prepared etc. and although we are devoid of talent for the most part, i still feel like we shouldn’t be THIS bad.

DA though has a ticked off owner in his face telling him he’s not doing good enough…he’s got open defiance in the lockerroom as well as subtle defiance from others i’m sure and media questioning whether he should even be here instead of Hue…he’s getting hammered as well.

I’m satisfied that he’s gotten the message that people aren’t happy…especially the people that matter…like the owner.

The fans have chimed in as well and their inaction of not seeling out the stadium for the first time in 2 years has people’s attention. That matters to Mark…so it matters to DA too.

I hope he pulls this team together and shows us he can get this ready to play.

Draft picks

Round – player
    ________

1 – D Moore DE, Texas A&M
    2 – Amerson CB, N&S State
    3 – Khaled Holmes, C, USC
    4 – Brandon Jenkins, DE, Texas A&M
    5 – A.J. Klein, MLB, Iowa State
    6.- Damien Square, DT/DE, Alabama or Zack Martin, OT, Notre Dame
    7. Javon Harris, S, Oklahoma or Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina

• http://ggeden.blogspot.com/ GG

Kelly being a great team captain :P

Raiders defensive linemen Desmond Bryant, Matt Shaughnessy and Lamarr Houston will appeal their $26,250 fines stemming from a fight last week against the Bengals. But not Tommy Kelly.

“I don’t really have a case,” Kelly said. “Just got to realize that. Long as they don’t suspend me, I ain’t complaining.”

Only one Bengals player, tackle Andrew Whitworth, was fined by the NFL on Friday.

Kelly has been trying to convince his teammates not to appeal.

“All they gotta do is watch the tape,” he said. “Shoot, the league may tack on more money.”

—–

Btw, they should appeal. Only one Bengal was fined, but i know another Bengal came off the bench like Kelly did, got involved and tore off Kelly’s facemask, he didnt get fined. Nor did several other Bengals involved in the skirmish.

• mcfadden20.

wtf 4 Raiders were suspended and only 1 Bengal even though it was a Bengal who started it all? SMH, what about the refs who screwed up that fumble, not did they not give us TD, they didn’t give us freaking fumble, not that they didn’t give us fumble, they didn’t even gave us incomplete, lol @ they could get to replay the down

• DJ Johnny

Some of you guys know i’m a classic rock guy, but i’m going through the grocery store and I hear “Africa” by Toto….i also heard the Carpenters and “Daniel” by Elton John, but i digress. For some reason that Toto song would not leave my brain so when i got home i youtubed it, put on my headphones and cranked up the live version of “Africa” from a 2008 show in Paris and i was blown away.

I never would give a second thought to “Toto” as something more than elevator music or dentist office background noise, but that song from a musical arrangement, lyrical, instrumental and vocal standpoint is a freaking masterpiece.

That’s my “Musical Minute” brought to by Vagisil.

• mcfadden20.

I understand fining Shaugnessy (punching) Bryant (Punching) Kelly (coming off the bench) but why was Houston fined for just retaliating or trying to get that player off of him? and shouldn’t sh1tworth what ever his name is be suspended for instigating the whole incident? SMH

DJ Johnny Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 12:18 am

That’s my “Musical Minute” brought to by Vagisil.

I don’t know about american music as much as american sports but LMFAO at last line

• RaiderSam

GG Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 12:05 am
    Kelly being a great team captain

Kelly has been trying to convince his teammates not to appeal.

—–

==============

Yeah, that was Carlos Dunlap that came on to the field, and Kelly was barking at him continually….then Whitworth egged on the fans as he left.

What an embarrassment. They need to circle the wagons and get this thing back on track. Im hoping Omar Gaither can give em some stops to replace Slolando McClain.

• RaiderSam

Mcfadden20. Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 12:23 am
    DJ Johnny Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 12:18 am

That’s my “Musical Minute” brought to by Vagisil.

=================