End 1st qtr: Browns 0, Raiders 0

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Sunday, December 2nd, 2012 at 1:51 pm in Oakland Raiders.

A 20-yard pass from Brandon Weeden to Benjamin Watson (shedding the tackle attempt of Miles Burris) has the Browns at the Oakland 28 to open the second quarter.

The Browns also moved the ball well on an earlier possession until Weeden threw an interception to Matt Giordano. Two possession, two punts for the Raiders, although they moved the ball at times on both. Fairly evenly matched game between 3-8 teams.

• morilla

Real teams don’t finish 1-4 and blow the playoffs in the worst division in football.

• mcfadden20.

that went through his Hands no?

• big pep

armond Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:18 pm
    any good websites out there so i can maybe see pryor play?
    ————————
    thefirstrow.eu thats where i watch them

• RaidingTexas

Dwow should have jumped there. Why do you not jump to get above the DB? Jesus.

• Raider Riff

Great play Moore. Way to let that one thru.

Definitely the wrong route called though. Coaches fault.

Reece follows that with a drop. Definitely coaches fault.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

No huddle/ Goin deep.

Finally these coaches get the memo about trying to win the game

• mcfadden20.

another drop by our team, why can’t they ever make plays? some one always f8k it up

• John David Booty

Raider Riff Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:20 pm
    Chris In NY Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:18 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:16 pm
    Marks Hair Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    Hue understood that with these dumb young receivers you don’t run a lot of options routes you run timing and deep routes and you run mostly power for your downhill runner… i dont like knapps thought process

——–

You dont know Knapps thought process. Because football isnt your profession. In fact, it’s not even your hobby. That is, unless you coach high school or something, which I know you dont. Otherwise you’d understand clearly what our problems are.

We just ran a deep route to Moore, how’d that work out?

You guys are soooooooo fooled by what we did last year. I cannot believe a 8-8 season, with a 1-4 record down the stretch, and countless games given up by our players, has you all so convinced our coaching staff is the problem.

——————————-

Give it up, Dude. Nobody’s buying this B.S. anymore. These coaches are terrible.

————-

Nobodys buying it? Hmmm. Seems Reggie and Mark are.

You go ahead and continue to side with the lunatic fans. I’ll stick to siding with those who actually know football for a living.
    ———————————————
    Did you not see Mark Davis express that hes not happy with DA and how things are going?

“Last year at this time we were 7-4 and (ahead) in the division. Then we lost four out of our last five. And that’s why I didn’t fight for (former head coach) Hue Jackson to keep his job,” Davis said. “Well, we have five games to go. Who on this team wants me to fight for them to keep their job? Who among the players and coaches really wants to be here? Who wants me to fight to keep them here?”

• 303Raider

Jano was the only good 1st round draft pick by the old man the last 12 years……

• RaidingTexas

Seabass money again. But really it was a disappointing end to that drive.

T-Rich has 34 yards on 10 touches

so far, so good

• Raider Riff

MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:22 pm
    Yeah, you stick to looking at the stats. Cause you clearly cant watch the games and see what is going on.

====

LMAO!

I see a team the is unprepared to play and gets behind early & usually blown out.

What am I missing here?

———

The basic understanding of football Xs and Os is what you are missing. That and common sense.

• Chris in NY

Riff,
    I see receivers still running the wrong routes in week 13. I saw the offensive line open no holes in the running game for about the first 10 weeks of the season unless they were holding. I see Palmer getting almost no time to throw week after week. I saw the coaches completely ice an potentially explosive player like Taiwan Jones because of two bobbles (not even lost fumbles) in week 1.

I see a supposedly defensive-minded head coach having a worse defense than Chuck Breshnahan’s unit that kept us out of the playoffs last year. It’s on pace to be the worst defense in Raiders history and one of the worst since the merger.

What do you see?

• Reggiehater

157.mcfadden20. Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Because like you they suck Reggie lover.fkn troll

• Marks hair

I know exactly what naps thought processes is ..my schemes my plays come first.. players strengths second..

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Remember its about the Raiders playing a good 2nd half.

They suck in the 3rd quarter lately. Palmer already gave a speech last week.

will he give another on? or will pryor give one??

• mcfadden20.

Yeah, this team is just struggling to make plays, #1 Receiver and new RT will do wonders for this team, play here and play there is costing us many points

• RaidingTexas

303Raider Says:

Jano was the only good 1st round draft pick by the old man the last 12 years……

———————————————-

A desperate move that actually paid off.

• Chris in NY

Janikowski is about the only guy on these team worth getting excited about.

• armond

153.big pep Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:23 pm
    armond Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:18 pm
    any good websites out there so i can maybe see pryor play?
    ————————

December 2nd, 2012 at 2:18 pm
    Raider Riff Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:16 pm
    Marks Hair Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:11 pm

——–

We just ran a deep route to Moore, how’d that work out?

——————————-

————-

Nobodys buying it? Hmmm. Seems Reggie and Mark are.

———————————————

————

I read where Mark talked to DA. He said he wasnt happy but he was relieved to know that DA cares as much as him.

Mark also said he doesnt understand the X’s and O’s and DA had to break some of it down for him.

DA isnt going anywhere. Mark my words.

Stewart is ripping it up

suddenly, Palmer goes no-huddle and throws 3 straight incomplete passes

way to feed the hot hand, Carson you dope!!

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Mike Reilly‏@mreilly05

@VicTafur The Raiders look worse and worse every week. They never look prepared, play without heart, and look uninspired. Coaching?

Retweeted by Vic Tafur
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Brandon Hrubes‏@saynt614

@VicTafur why does it look like the Raiders haven’t practiced in months

Retweeted by Vic Tafaur

Some tweets im reading

• mcfadden20.

If D can get a stop here, we would be in perfect position to score , right where we always get half of our points at

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Morilla Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:23 pm

=========

You’re right..we should have won at Green Bay…This team is so much better!

• Chris in NY

Marks Hair Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:25 pm

————————-

Exactly.

• 303Raider

Jeff Fischer get she most out of his team.

DA/Krappy get good players and make them retarded…..

• Reggiehater

167.mcfadden20. Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:26 pm

You stupid bstrd!

• JT

Why did Knapp stop feedin the rock to Stewart on that last drive?

Cause hes Knapp

• Chris in NY

LMAO. 42.3 ppg over the last four.

• RaidingTexas

Marks Hair Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:25 pm

———————————————-

Yeah, I’m sure that’s exactly how Bill Belichick and Tom Coughlin approach it.

• dr_robert

best place to watch game online?

• morilla

I swear our defense is a bunch of lagwagons. Chasing butterflies and counting blades of grass.

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Raider Riff Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:25 pm
    MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:22 pm

====

LMAO!

What am I missing here?

———

========

Pha Q! Smug punk. go buy season tickets & put your money where your mouth is.

• Raider Riff

Chris In NY Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:25 pm
    Riff,

What do you see?

——————-

Whose eyes are you seeing that from?

Perspective is everything. If football isnt your profession, or you have limited experience in it, then you are not going to see the same things the GM or coaching staff are seeing.

You are aware of that right?

• mcfadden20.

vipboxdottv

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

I just noticed they benched bartell for adams

• RaidingTexas

MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:

You’re right..we should have won at Green Bay…This team is so much better!

————————————

Convenient how you left out Miami, Detroit and San Diego.

• Marks hair

Its not all on the coaches riff. You know i know that because I called for the firesale.. not you.. i said no playoffs not you. But you give the coaches a free pass as if theyre doing a great job.. the blame falls all around

• mcfadden20.

watch the game AT >>> vipboxdottv

• Reggiehater

Dennis the transvestite is fixen to throw his hands in the air and just quit.

• John David Booty

Longest pre-season ever.

• mcfadden20.

still comparing the team to last year?

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

03Raider Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:27 pm
    Jeff Fischer get she most out of his team.

DA/Krappy get good players and make them retarded…..

============

C’mon Joe Vitt said DA has the “It” factor

• John David Booty

nutjob DOT eu/njtvx6 DOT html

• big pep

dr_robert Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:29 pm
    best place to watch game online?
    “““““““““““““
    thefirstrow.eu

• Reggiehater

I love it,are you Reggie lovers watching?

• mcfadden20.

now compare teams to other teams which had top 10 picks, couple of 2nd round picks, had all of the money

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

RaidingTexas Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:29 pm
    MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:

You’re right..we should have won at Green Bay…This team is so much better!

————————————

Convenient how you left out Miami, Detroit and San Diego.

=========

Hue didn’t have us ready to go in Miami…Detroit & SD we lost because of our defense…BTW, we were IN those 2 fu**king games.

• edward teach

187.RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 2:29 pm
    I just noticed they benched bartell for adams

********************************************************

That was terrible technique on the TD pass. Totally whiffed on the receiver at the line and couldn’t catch up.