Previewing today’s Raiders vs. Browns game

By Jon Becker
Sunday, December 2nd, 2012 at 10:00 am in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders haven’t won a game in more than a month, but the Browns haven’t won a road game in more than a year. So what gives this afternoon?

It should be noted the Raiders are the ones who sent Cleveland into a road tailspin, beating the Browns last Oct. 16 to begin what’s now a 12-game losing streak away from home.

• morilla

Ha, now he’s doing it to me.

Keep going. You have your moment in the spot light.

• Morilla

I’m jacked for today’s game.

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:33 am

No I didn’t Btch, but that’s beside the point now. Why are you trolls always worried about what I’m doing?
    —-
    You made up sh*t about Mark Davis regretting firing Hue. I just called you out on your lies.
    ——————————-
    Did you read the Poole article, Btch? That’s the way I read it, Btch.

• ohioraider

Up yours Morilla. That wasn’t me.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Kell? ‘When you first posted that dorky schitt, no one paid any attention.
    Do you really think posting it twice helped?
    I’m worried that when I get to be your age, I’m going to be as slow. Were you dropped on your head, by any chance?
    If you were, that would help.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

KoolKell Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:35 am
    Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:33 am

—-
    ——————————-
    Did you read the Poole article, Btch? That’s the way I read it, Btch.
    —-
    Yes I read it. You have any evidence to support your claim?

• Morilla

I can sit on a popcicle and tell you the flavor.

• ohioraider

OK, so somebody’s having a little fun on here.

• Morilla

I prefer my boyfriends to throw a little talc down there.

• http://raiders.com Albert Bigelow Paine

KoolKell Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:33 am
    Trolls, I’m watching Meet The Press, eating clams and drinking sake.

I thought I’d throw you btchs a bone.
    —-
    Did your wife buy you brunch?

• morilla

Ohioraider Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:36 am
    Up yours Morilla. That wasn’t me.
    ——

Relax Ohio, wasn’t me.

We have a 4chan desciple on board cloning people. Sit back and enjoy this trainwreck.

DMac has a nice one.

• Morilla

Seymour, most hung Raider. Trust me.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

KoolKell Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:35 am

Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:33 am

—-
    ——————————-
    Did you read the Poole article, Btch? That’s the way I read it, Btch.
    =====================================
    LOL. That’s a geezeer ploy, calling names over and over. When you get old and are soft, words are your friends.
    Sometimes your only friend.

• Raider Riff

kapernick has every bit as ugly a throwing mechanics as any QB in this league.

If Kapernick can start and help win games, then their’s a lot of hope for TP6

• beechams gay lover

if someone is massaging you by the pool it might be beech dawg. he didn’t come home last night, and he blows old dudes for extra money

ooh girlfriend

• RaidingTexas

We’ve already reached the typical 3rd quarter Raiders meltdown level of entertainment in here today.

• Morilla

DMac can take a mustache ride over here any time. Umm hmm.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Found out what suck a golf ball through a garden hose means. Don’t think I’ll ever be the same.

• Morilla

Every time Dmac runs with the ball my ass starts to hurt.

• ohioraider

morilla Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:37 am

Ohioraider Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:36 am
    Up yours Morilla. That wasn’t me.
    ——

Relax Ohio, wasn’t me.

—————————
    Yeah, I see that now. Sorry.

• Morilla

Ummm. I’m ready for a DMac/Seymour sandwich.

• morilla

RaidingTexas Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:39 am

——–

Yeah, he blew his wad. He should have saved this performance for the end of the game. Not very good form.

• Raider Riff

KoolKell Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:35 am
    Albert Bigelow Paine Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:33 am

—-
    ——————————-
    Did you read the Poole article, Btch? That’s the way I read it, Btch.

——–

The way you read it?

How about just reading it and taking it for face value. Why try and infer something to fit your agenda that isnt there.

You have a serious comprehension problem if you read that article as a Mark-regrets-firing-Hue piece.

No wonder youre such a trainwreck communicating here in this blog. You probably misinterpret 99% of the stuff you read here also.

• Morilla

Javon Belcher was afraid people would find out about us.

orgy time.

I need a dick.

• RaidingTexas

Ohioraider Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:40 am
    morilla Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:37 am

Ohioraider Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:36 am
    Up yours Morilla. That wasn’t me.
    ——

Relax Ohio, wasn’t me.

—————————
    Yeah, I see that now. Sorry.

—————————————–

That’s a major fk-up with the blog security configuration. It should not allow someone else to use an existing handle.

I likes mens.

• Morilla

Take all 4 fingas up this anus.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

There is no way DMAC should play today in this weather. I mean he has a hard time staying healthy on a dry field.

Now you want to put him on a wet soggy field coming off an ankle sprain? next thing you know it will be his other toe.

• Morilla

spray your love juice on me

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Just joined a scrabble group. We meet every Wed. It’s really cool. We take turns bringing cookies. I like the marshmellow ones. With choc coating. Kind of an ebony and ivory thing going on.

• Raider Riff

The clone routine here is entertaining.

It’s a lot more fun to read than idiots that are calling for the firing of our staff, Hue and Al loyalists, and just overall idiots that think theyre smart.

At least the clones know its stupid. They arent trying to be smart, theyre just trying to be funny. I can respect that.

• Morilla

Pound me. pound me good.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Also someone mentioning drafting ASNAH in the 3rd round. Im with that.. he might go sooner. Someone said his low sacks??

———–

Guess what? Jason Pierre Paul hardly had any sacks before declaring for the draft, it was all off potential and his athleticism.

ALDON SMITH had 5.5 sacks his final year in college. How many is he up to now in 1 1/2 seasons?? Damnn near 30

• Raider Riff

This is what happens when you have a bunch of jungle bunnies and no moderation. Goodbye.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Speaking of some ebony and ivory? What you say, Kell? Romp and stomp your thang? At least with me, you won’t need a paper bag. I can rock your world, Pudgy.

• Marks hair

Riff was a playoff predictor… cant listen to those opinons.. been waay off all yr
    Sullys just trolling.. same old stuff here..

• RaidingTexas

RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit Says:

——————————————

Sure, it’s not impossible to turn a “project” guy into a pro-bowler. It’s happened more than once. But the risk is way too high for a team that already has no playmakers on defense.

• stablersbeard

Man… The officiating in the NFL is becoming an absolute joke.
    With all the phantom/terrible/downright ridiculous calls affecting games since the usual clowns came back, it’s becoming painfully obvious that the NFL is racing toward the same legitimacy as pro wrestling.
    The bias for some teams and against others is so obvious it’s laughable.
    It’s getting to be barely worth watching.

That’s without mentioning the Raiders….

• Raider Riff

Raider Riff Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:44 am

———————

I have a clone now. This should be funny.

• Relentless

What’s all this convo about a little pull and tug!?

• Raider Riff

Marks Hair Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:45 am
    Sullys just trolling.. same old stuff here..

————-

Playoff predictor? Yes

Way off all year? No

There was no way to predict the vast number of ridiculous key stone cop mistakes our players have made.

I thought we were better than this, I was wrong. Im not afraid to concede that.

That said, I havent been off since week 1. I havent been making predictions, just reporting whats going on, and why its happening. And everything Ive said, the coaches and now our GM have reiterated. That means Ive actually been spot on with my “observations”.

If you are itching for some credit, sure, you deserve some. You were the first one to call for the fire sale. A lil early for my taste but in the end, you were right. We shoulda dumped everyone while we could.

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Asnah in the 3rd round would be nice. I predict he will go early 2nd though.

Look at seattle taking that Pass rusher 15th overall last year.

Height: 6-6. Weight: 270.
    Projected 40 Time: 4.69.
    Projected Round (2013): 1-2.
    11/17/12: Many are raving about the potential of Ansah. The senior has totaled 47 tackles, 12 tackles for a loss, four sacks and six passes broken up in 2012. He has exploded on the season after making a grand total of 10 tackles as a junior and sophomore.

There is no doubt that Ansah has a great combination of size and speed. He could be this year’s version of Chandler Jones or Jason Pierre-Paul; players with little college production but great athletes who go in the first round of the draft.

Via waltefootball they have him going 1 or 2

• RaidO

Raiders owner Mark Davis tells coach Dennis Allen ‘it’s not good enough’

DA should be FIRED. There should be some pretty good coaching prospects next year. No need to waste another season on this guy. His decision making is horrible. He hired Gregg Knapp= FAIL

• RaidersAllday_LtsGeTit

Its bad enough Raiders passed on Pierre Paul for McClain to begin with.

Al should have just went with how he also does. HEIGHT and SPEED and we’d with a probowl pass rusher right now

instead of a linebacker who cant play linebacker

• Relentless

Reggie is gonna trade back the the first rd to get the second rounder we wasted for Palmer back and a couple of late rd picks too.

• morilla

Raider Riff Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:50 am
    Marks Hair Says:
    December 2nd, 2012 at 11:45 am
    Sullys just trolling.. same old stuff here..

————-

Playoff predictor? Yes

Way off all year? No

I thought we were better than this, I was wrong. Im not afraid to concede that.

————-

Same here, I was calling for a 10-6 / 9-7 season. After week 3 it started to become more apparent.