Raiders-Broncos game televised locally

By Steve Corkran
Tuesday, December 4th, 2012 at 6:50 pm in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders game against the Denver Broncos sold enough tickets to ensure it being televised locally, a team official said.
Therefore, fans not attending the Thursday night game at the Coliseum also will get a chance to see if the Raiders can snap a five-game losing streak and their first look at Pro Football Hall of Fame-bound quarterback Peyton Manning in a Broncos jersey.
The Raiders sold enough tickets to avoid a blackout of local TV for 13 straight regular-season home games before last Sunday’s game against the Cleveland Browns failed to reach the threshold.
The game will be televised on NFL Network and KGO-TV in the Bay Area.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

Tell me about it ODB.
    $7 for a pack?!? Insane!

• guest123

Cuarenta y cinco. Valen ochenta y seis.

*********

que barato!

• DMAC

R8ER MIKE Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:06 am

DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 9:57 am
    Damn
    O Dog and ODB
    You guys are going to miss out on smoking on some dope ass green power ranger kush 2morrow.

***********************
    lol lol .. got some tasty hydro my buddy grows. guess i will have to make do with that !!
    lol lol will have to come up with a cool name for it, like green power ranger kush !!! lol lol lol
    ========

LMAO
    It will be the new “wave of the future” in the East coast.
    You guys are going to make a killing!
    Don’t forget your brotherrrrrr when you guys get rich.

• Raiderbuck

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter

*sigh* can we please stop the “gruden returning to raiders” talk?please. it’s not happening. there is nothing to it.

• DMAC

Im impressed BB
    You know your espanol

• The_Judge37

I’m gonna have to stick to some good ol’ Mexican Brick weed cause some of this new stuff is too crazy. Seen some stuff called “Mind Rape”, I almost passed on it.

• DMAC

The_Judge37 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:06 am

690.DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:04 am
    You guys know whatever happened to DJ Williams?
    Wouldn’t mind seeing him play MLB for us next season. He’s also a local guy.
    ———-

He’s also an extreme Repeat offender of the Roids policy. He is a tackling machine, but no good if he gets getting suspended for 6 games.
    ========

So thats what happened?
    I thought he caught his 2nd or 3rd DUI?

• The_Judge37

Yeah he got 6 game suspension then just replaced.

• The Big Banana

Guest123 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:08 am
    Cuarenta y cinco. Valen ochenta y seis.

*********

que barato!

—-

¿Sí, no?

• theghostronin79

Now lets look at chuckys side of the story. He gets paid big dollars to talk about his passion and love “football” with out dealing with all the headaches and long hours of coaching a team. Gruden is a big ticket himself. He has figured out a way to generate income with out working directly for a franchise team. He does commercials, interviews the rookies, talk football and go home and sleep. How quick do you really think he is to jump back into coaching, studying game film with other coaches and sleeping at the coliseum?

So with all that said, I don’t think Gruden is back in silver and black any time soon. He ain’t coming back now!!!

Stop buying into this fools gold!

Can’t blame the fans for speculating on Gruden when respected NFL media are reporting on something.

Check out http://www.profootballweekly.com for what started all this.

It isn’t the impetuous, knee jerk fan to blame for this one.

============

Anyone here follow the UFC? Then you know about Randy Couture. Fantastic fighter / hall of famer / one of the best / 3 time champ in 2 divisions…..Turned commentator. He watched and stayed involved with the sport he loved so much, but when he saw his former weight division lacking a spark or any big name fighters he felt shame. He took it upon himself to fix it, and reactivated himself…Got a title shot, and won it back again.
    He had PILES of money, he owns a training facility and a clothing line, manages and coaches champions…..So WHY did he come back to fight again? HE LOVES IT…..That’s all there is to it. It doesn’t have to make sense. For some guys, they got so much passion that their actions defy conventional thinking.

• DMAC

The_Judge37 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:11 am

Yeah he got 6 game suspension then just replaced.
    ========

Will he did use to be a RB at De La Salle back in the days.
    I would still bring him in to see what he has to offer.

• Dakota

Hiring Gruden would not mean Reggie is gone. Reggie and Gruden could work together. They have ties from their days in Green Bay.

Gruden doesn’t want to be the GM. He had Bruce Allen there helping him in Tampa. Gruden + Reggie might be a match made in heaven.

Hell, even Reggie might be smart enough to know that the DA hiring was a poor choice, and he might be 100% on board with bringing Gruden in.

• R8ER MIKE

you got it Mr.Prez !!
    and we will give you full credit for naming it of course !!
    the only question now is , would you like royalty checks or product as payment ??

• The_Judge37

711.DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:12 am
    The_Judge37 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:11 am

Yeah he got 6 game suspension then just replaced.
    ========

Will he did use to be a RB at De La Salle back in the days.
    I would still bring him in to see what he has to offer.
    ———-

Unless he’d be willing to sign as our 4th Fullback, i don’t think Reggie is intersted.

• MEX_GHOST

r8eray Says:
    December 4th, 2012 at 7:56 pm
    DIRT-LOT FOOTBALL Says:
    December 4th, 2012 at 7:37 pm
    WONDER WHAT A CARSON PALMER INT. SOUNDS LIKE IN NAVAJO ??

============

hee-ho-de-la-chin-gada
    ——————————
    LOL, That´s great! Very good spelling.

• DMAC

R8ER MIKE Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:13 am

you got it Mr.Prez !!
    and we will give you full credit for naming it of course !!
    =======

Thats a tough ?????

Hmmmmmmmmm
    I’ll take the product
    lol

• guest123

hee-ho-de-la-chin-gada
    ——————————
    LOL, That´s great! Very good spelling.

*******

how come I can’t get that translated on Google?

• DJ Johnny

This might be ending just as quick as it started.

I have a friend who called me and said he heard on “The Score 670 AM” this morning that Gruden’s agent is already denying the Oakland rumor.

I’m gonna look into this.

• Raiderbuck

Oakland Raiders (3-9)
    It has now been an entire decade since the Raiders logged a winning season, and that Super Bowl team of 2002 must seem like it played centuries ago if you bleed silver and black. Before its current malaise, Oakland had never gone more than five years in a row (1995-99) without fielding a winner. And from 1965-1985, in their glory era, the Raiders were better than .500 an astounding 20 times in 21 tries.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/12/05/nfl-week-13-power-rankings/index.html#ixzz2ECdzdGv9

• The Big Banana

Guest123 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:16 am
    hee-ho-de-la-chin-gada
    ——————————
    LOL, That´s great! Very good spelling.

*******

how come I can’t get that translated on Google?

—-

Hijo de la chingada

Though I’m not sure they’ll give you a translation for chingada.

• boss01

Wonder why PFW is the only site to run with this Gruden rumor and keep making it hotter…Now they are claiming that the HC and GM position is being discussed.

Saying they are not positive about the immediate future of DA and Reggie.

WTF is going on, I demand some answers NOW.

• The Big Banana

DJ Johnny Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:17 am
    This might be ending just as quick as it started.

I’m gonna look into this.

—–

You’d expect that. They won’t be making a move mid-season and will deny it for now.

• DJ Johnny

If u guys check the pfw video piece they specualte McKenzie would stay as GM.

My friend just passed along what he heard, but he’s also an alcoholic shut in so he may have heard them talking about Gruden’s agent denying the Tennessee rumor and got it confused.

I too don’t think Gruden is coming, but would like to get to the bottom of this.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

4 more games to lose!!
    3-13!!!
    High picks!!
    Fire this staff!

After 2 underachieving seasons with 8-8 records, we are 3-9 and lost to the browns and Miami (2 rookie QBs).
    Fire everyone!!!

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

4 more games to lose!!
    3-13!!!
    High picks!!
    Fire this staff!

Fire everyone!!!

• guest123

I have always thrown that at others…

Hijo de SU chingada!

instead of Hijo de la chingada.

Just trying to be specific is all.

• Dakota

721.boss01 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:19 am

Saying they are not positive about the immediate future of DA and Reggie.

WTF is going on, I demand some answers NOW.
    ++++++++++

PFW’s source is named Jue Hackson…..

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

4 more games to lose!!
    3-13!!!
    High picks!!
    Fire this staff!

Fire everyone!!!

• boss01

Corkran trying to dispel it as just that, a rumor…I don’t think you can ignore it anymore, its not just a rumor, there has to be some substance to it and something needs to reported ASAP.

• boss01

Corkran trying to dispell it as just that, a rumor…I don’t think you can ignore it anymore, its not just a rumor, there has to be some substance to it and something needs to reported ASAP.

• Dakota

721.boss01 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:19 am

Saying they are not positive about the immediate future of DA and Reggie.

WTF is going on, I demand some answers NOW.
    ++++++++++

PFW’s source is named Jue Hackson…..

• guest123

I have always thrown that at others…

Hijo de SU chingada!

instead of Hijo de la chingada.

Just trying to be specific is all.

• guest123

I have always thrown that at others…

Hijo de SU chingada!

instead of Hijo de la chingada.

Just trying to be specific is all.

• Raiderbuck
  • DJ Johnny

721.boss01 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:19 am

Saying they are not positive about the immediate future of DA and Reggie.

WTF is going on, I demand some answers NOW.

I took it that they were inferring Reggie would stay…but you’re right; they did leave that part in doubt.

• Dakota

721.boss01 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:19 am

Saying they are not positive about the immediate future of DA and Reggie.

WTF is going on, I demand some answers NOW.
    ++++++++++

PFW’s source is named Jue Hackson….

• theghostronin79

DJ Johnny Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:17 am
    This might be ending just as quick as it started.

I’m gonna look into this.

=========

Yeah, but who DOESN’T deny that kind of stuff?

• Dakota

Now the blog is broken too?

FML!

• guest123

FWIW, I stopped taking PFW seriously earlier this year when I read their draft scouting report prior to the draft. I don’t know if this Hub Arkush has any reputation to lose anyway. PFW could up and dissolve and nobody would notice.

• DMAC

Am I reading schit 2x?
    Or am I on a natural high?

• Dakota

740.DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:27 am
    Am I reading schit 2x?
    Or am I on a natural high?

+++++++
    Say what?

• guest123

Am I reading schit 2x?
    Or am I on a natural high?

******

that’s some good schit! Enjoy it while it last bro.

• bcz24

I don’t see us carrying Ford next year. He was out enjoying the “life” too much this offseason. I think that’s what led to him being so injury prone. Just not well condititioned. This is the NFL where you have to train 12 months a year. No offtime-playtime. Ford didn’t realize that and he’s probably looking for a job next year. Good luck to him on that.
    ************************
    Ford is under contract next year, no reason to cut him loose. He makes peanuts (500k) and he still has value as a returner. Even if he never plays WR the value to the return game makes it worth the half mill. NOW if he gets injured in camp again… well thats a different story

• Dakota

741.Dakota Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:27 am
    740.DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:27 am
    Am I reading schit 2x?
    Or am I on a natural high?

+++++++

Say what?

• R8ER MIKE

FML !!
    kinda like the west coast version of FMR
    (fu*k me running) lol lol lol

• boss01

R8DER MIKE, you the dude making them youtube videos with edited hightlights?? if so, props

• R8ER MIKE

DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:27 am
    Am I reading schit 2x?
    Or am I on a natural high?

*******************
    glad you said something. i thought i was starting to
    stutter while i was reading ???

• DMAC

boss01 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:30 am

======

He’s the dude burning more trees than the Oakland hills fire.

• guest123

*********
    Yeah, he’s cheap. But that’s just one reason to make the 53 man roster. What can he provide and for how long? If he’s hurt all the time, how does that help us any that he’s cheap? We have had our fill of smurf wideouts that get hurt all the time. I hope that we start to look at some bigger wideouts like the Broncos Demaryius Thomas or Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall types in the draft and FA. These little guys stub their toe and land on IR. Ford is one of those guys I’d be glad to just not see anymore.

• R8ER MIKE

nope sorry Boss not me. i am not that talented !! lol lol