Raiders-Broncos game televised locally

By Steve Corkran
Tuesday, December 4th, 2012 at 6:50 pm in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders game against the Denver Broncos sold enough tickets to ensure it being televised locally, a team official said.
Therefore, fans not attending the Thursday night game at the Coliseum also will get a chance to see if the Raiders can snap a five-game losing streak and their first look at Pro Football Hall of Fame-bound quarterback Peyton Manning in a Broncos jersey.
The Raiders sold enough tickets to avoid a blackout of local TV for 13 straight regular-season home games before last Sunday’s game against the Cleveland Browns failed to reach the threshold.
The game will be televised on NFL Network and KGO-TV in the Bay Area.

• MEX_GHOST

guest123 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:16 am
    hee-ho-de-la-chin-gada
    ——————————
    LOL, That´s great! Very good spelling.

*******

how come I can’t get that translated on Google?
    ——————————-
    LOL, the word “jijo” (hee-ho) is a bad spelling of “hijo” (son) so you get “hijo de la chingada” is “Son of a Bítch”. And I better use the forums of Wordreference.com not google.

• R8ER MIKE

lol lol you speak the truth Mr. Prez !!

• boss01

R8ER MIKE Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:33 am

nope sorry Boss not me. i am not that talented !! lol lol

=====

Oh ok no worries

• Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

I’d rather have Hue back than Gruden.

• DMAC

“I never had no dope like this before in my life!!!
    Damn man thats some heavy schit!!”

• The_Judge37

754.Dr. Hunter S. Thompson Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:37 am
    I’d rather have Hue back than Gruden.
    ——-

I’d take Tom Cable back, just so can break Tarver’s Jaw and strip Knapp of the Play calling

• Just Fire Baby

Anyone catch the Rockets announcers call last night?

“The Lakers just pooped their big-boy pants”

LMAO…..awesome!!

• The_Judge37

755.DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:38 am
    “I never had no dope like this before in my life!!!
    Damn man thats some heavy schit!!”
    ——–

That was my frist thought when i hear “Hijo de la Chingada”

• Dakota

757.Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Anyone catch the Rockets announcers call last night?

“The Lakers just pooped their big-boy pants”

LMAO…..awesome!!

______

FML!

• R8ER MIKE

DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:38 am
    “I never had no dope like this before in my life!!!
    Damn man thats some heavy schit!!”

***********************
    lol lol classic !!!

• DMAC

Fell asleep watching the news last night.
    Whats the forecast looking like for 2mmorow night?

• Raiderbuck
  • The_Judge37

759.Dakota Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:41 am
    757.Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Anyone catch the Rockets announcers call last night?

“The Lakers just pooped their big-boy pants”

LMAO…..awesome!!

______

FML!

Indeed. I’m going to still continue to blame Mike Brown

• DMAC

The_Judge37 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:43 am

759.Dakota Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:41 am
    757.Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Anyone catch the Rockets announcers call last night?

“The Lakers just pooped their big-boy pants”

LMAO…..awesome!!

______

FML!

Indeed. I’m going to still continue to blame Mike Brown
    ========

Continuity?
    lol

• The_Judge37

761.DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:42 am
    Fell asleep watching the news last night.
    Whats the forecast looking like for 2mmorow night?
    ——-

Shady, very Shady

• MEX_GHOST

guest123 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:22 am
    I have always thrown that at others…

Hijo de SU chingada!

instead of Hijo de la chingada.

Just trying to be specific is all.
    ————————————-
    You can say “Hijo de la chingada” or “Hijo de su chingada madre”, both are good and traslated are “Son of a bítch”.

• DMAC

The_Judge37 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:44 am

761.DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:42 am
    Fell asleep watching the news last night.
    Whats the forecast looking like for 2mmorow night?
    ——-

Shady, very Shady
    =======

Cold and raining TDs?

• The_Judge37

DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:44 am
    The_Judge37 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:43 am

759.Dakota Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:41 am
    757.Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Anyone catch the Rockets announcers call last night?

“The Lakers just pooped their big-boy pants”

LMAO…..awesome!!

______

FML!

Indeed. I’m going to still continue to blame Mike Brown
    ========

Continuity?
    ——

Well played

• The_Judge37

Luckily, when ever Peyton Manning is in the building, you’re always under a Dome

• Just Fire Baby

The Herd just said that he has heard privately that Carolina players do not like Cam Newton, the organization is losing patience with him and that players were telling him on the sideline to stop with the poses.

I guess he did two first down celebrations on a drive when trailing, that didn’t result in any points.

• fingers

If anybody’s interested John madden will be on Sirius nfl in 10 minutes…on Gannon’s show

• Dakota

770.Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:49 am

+++++++++++++++

Ouch.

• DMAC

I wish I could be at home cup caking w/ the wifey.
    I guess you can call me a sucka for luv.
    lol

• Raider-in-PA

Raider O Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:05 am
    DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 9:57 am
    Damn
    O Dog and ODB
    You guys are going to miss out on smoking on some dope ass green power ranger kush 2morrow.
    lol
    $$$$$$$$

Lol @ Green power ranger Cush
    Funny names:
    Cat pi$$
    Alaskan thunder Fùck
    Green crack
    Green power ranger Cush
    ——————
    I used to live in Myrtle Beach, SC.. The surfer kids called the ‘good stuff’ the ‘diggety dank’… When said with their southern draw was some funny sh!t…

• DMAC

Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:49 am

========

I would trade CP3 for him right now.
    Real talk!

• The_Judge37

771.fingers Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:49 am
    ——-

I don’t have Sirius radio but already know what Madden’s going to say, “Problem with the Raiders is they allow teams to score more points than them, and that’s why they’re losing”

• DMAC

776,

Judge, THAT was funny.

…and true.

• R8ER MIKE

DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:50 am
    I wish I could be at home cup caking w/ the wifey.

******************************
    me too !!! lol lol lol

• fingers

Lol… Yep, he usually says what we already know…. I doubt Madden say he blew the Reggie endorsement

• guest123

Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:49 am

**********
    What Carolina players don’t like Cam? I wish they would name them. Because things were so much better for the Panthers before he came along, right?

No doubt Cam has to grow up and man up going forward, but on-field celebrations and clark kent shirt ripping poses are the least of the Panthers worries. The game has to be fun too.

• Raider-in-PA

Quagmire’s kids or what?
    ———————
    LOL DMAC… no just some boned up southern kids… way before Quagmire’s time…

• Just Fire Baby

I would trade CP3 for him right now.

********************

Me too!!!

They both stink, but take the younger guy.

• DMAC

So Howard is starting to whine like a little b!tch again I see.
    I told you guys he was a cancer!
    lol

• DMAC

Just Fire Baby Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:58 am

I would trade CP3 for him right now.

********************

Me too!!!

They both stink, but take the younger guy.
    ======

Exactly!

• Just Fire Baby

*************************

Didn’t they go 12-4 two years before he got there? Make the Super Bowl with Delhomme?

They might have the first pick in the draft again!!!

• DMAC

Cam can still improve his game though. CP3 days may be over.

• Raider-in-PA

I would trade CP3 for him right now.
    ———————–
    We already have a Cam on the team, he wears #6 and usually doesnt even dress…

Oh no, I didnt just say that!?!?!?!

• DMAC

Raider-in-PA Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 11:01 am

I would trade CP3 for him right now.
    ———————–
    We already have a Cam on the team, he wears #6 and usually doesnt even dress…

Oh no, I didnt just say that!?!?!?!
    ======

Camp competition for next year?

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

R8ER MIKE Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:54 am
    DMAC Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:50 am
    I wish I could be at home cup caking w/ the wifey.

******************************
    me too !!! lol lol lol
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You monkeys are crazy. I want to be far away from home cup caking with a Brazilian, Indian, Spanish, Italian, and a good ol’ sluty white girl.

• The Beeech Dawg

YO WHUT UP BLOG BRAHS, NERDS & GOOBERDORKS

The Beeech Diggity just rolled out of the sack, smoked a blunt, and set up his yoga mat by the pool

Going for 70 Down Dogs before I drop my morning duece, that would be a new record (outside of India, of course)

That Grud-Dawg story is all over the LA Times, check it – http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-jon-gruden-raiders-20121205,0,4012770.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2Fmostviewed+%28L.A.+Times+-+Most+Viewed+Stories%29

Awww yeah Brahs, my BOY will be walking the sidelines when the Silver & Black return to their LA home at Farmer’s Field

Beeech Diggity will be in full effect from his state of the art luxury box, holla

EXTREME BUFFALO WINGS N THE HIZZY

• edward teach

Dakota Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:23 am
    721.boss01 Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 10:19 am
    Wonder why PFW is the only site to run with this Gruden rumor and keep making it hotter…Now they are claiming that the HC and GM position is being discussed.

Saying they are not positive about the immediate future of DA and Reggie.

WTF is going on, I demand some answers NOW.

********************************************************

Probably because the only way Gruden could be coaxed back to Oakland is with the same situation that Holmgren had with the Browns.

Gruden holds all the cards. The only question is whether Mark Davis is dumb enough to give him full control or not.

• edward teach

I should add “if the rumors are true”, which I’m not sure they are.

• RockyMountainRaider

Cork seems like a lazy punk, dont you guys get that vibe from the chats? Always rude or short just agreeing with people just to humor them.

• Raiderbuck

This season is over – if the donks don’t put 60 points up on us it’s because they aren’t trying.

DA is in way over his head. Knapp is as helpful as a pay toilet in a diarrhea ward. Tarver needs to stay with napkins. If this place isn’t gutted and a new direction brought in it’s because the Raider Management doesn’t want to win.

Just freakin’ awful, the absolute worst case scenario for all concerned. This is your top notch wave of the future? In 5 years they may not be bottom suckers but they aren’t the next Billcheat either.

Burn it down and build again.

• Raiderbuck

Paul Howard ‏@paulyhoward

12:45 @JTTheBrick on the Gruden rumors and Lakers.

• The_Judge37

Wow, looks like the LA Times just published the same thing we’re doing, repeating rumors they’ve heard

• guest123

bring back the scowl!

• RockyMountainRaider

Plus there talking about on Numbers Never Lie now, Man Cork you lazy!

• http://raiders.com Seymour Bush

Dakota Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 9:06 am

592.RaidingTexas Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 9:05 am
    Dakota Says:

561.Seymour Bush Says:

Hey don’t forget that last month the conservatives got flushed likes turds as well.

++++++++++

Certainly a sad day for the country.

——————————————-

Only a sad day for 47.5% of the country. The majority feels differently.

+++++++++++++++++++

We shall see how they feel in 4 years.
    =========================================

The country already feels better. Women feel better. Ethnic people feel better. The rest of the world feels better. Hicks from the middle of the country feel worse and want to secede. I think we all want to help them secede and then instead of getting handouts from the feds they can cannibalize each other.