End 1st qtr: Broncos 10, Raiders 0

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Thursday, December 6th, 2012 at 6:06 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Peyton Manning is carving up the Raiders, with the Broncos having the ball with a first-and-10 at the Oakland 11-yard line after a 16-yard pass to Demaryius Thomas.

The highlight for the Raiders was a prefectly thrown 58-yard strike from Carson Palmer to Rod Streater, followed up on the next play by poorly thrown ball behind Brandon Myers that resulted in a Champ Bailey interception.

Sigh.

• Chris in NY

That was a very nice play design. Gotta give credit when due.

• mcfadden20.

Now D needs to hold up

• RaidingTexas

COME ON DEFENSE!! Need another stop now.

• RAIDERMAN99

Now that was a nice call.

Way to go Krapp !

• RaidO

Did Hue call that play?

• 504 Raider

I’m pissed at you guys. Nobody posted Hue rejoined the team 5 minutes ago. Great play call!!!

• Priesttj12

Please I’lll take back everything I said just beat these BUMS!!!!

• RaiderDebo

Nice one Knapp!

• Jackie Bibby

Touchdown Dmac! Yhats what im talking about.

• JT

Nah, Knapp, its too late for that guy

Dont get get confused here

• 0ak r8rs

Dr_robert Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 6:37 pm
    Lol. Palmer moves the ball all the way down the field and someone wants Pryor.

Why does everyone think DA and Reggie are good but raiders fans? Hmm. unknowledgable fans?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yea. That is ridiculous. But we aren’t stupid all the time. This team still sucks.

• TerrapinRaider

That was a Hue Jack special. I remember that same kiinda play last year.

• Al_is_theraiders

lmao…256 post if the day!

• davidon

Broncos letting them score…feeling sorry for DA..will now march down the field and score

• MiamiRaider78

I mean, why wait to get creative when we are 3-9? Weird shet but nice call.

• mcfadden20.

I don’t see this team is quitting , does any one see that? Quit hating on DA, we losing because of plays left on the field and not being able to make plays, not for the lack of effort

• JT

Knaps gotta go, and we all know it

One meaningless TD in week 13 aint keeping Knapp for 2013

No way, please

• RaidO

Hue’s back. He is up in the booth.

LOL

• R8RNAZ

Nothing would make me happier than to start winning. Winning makes me happy not being right! Nice play Palmer.

• ChrisinNC

Knappy, did you call that play? Dang son, guess the whole sun shining on the dog thing really is true.

• Al_is_theraiders

had to be saunders…had to be. knapp has been relieved…again.

• J Hill

Sorry, Dakota!

I want us to win, man.

We can get a good player a few picks later.

• RaidingTexas

It’s just a play here and there. If only Branch doesn’t drop that pick 6 and there’s no defensive holding. If only Dmac didn’t drop that pass when nobody was in front of him.

Execution.

• DT42

All of these media types have spent all of their careers junking the Raiders. But they know what’s best for the Raiders. Spare me. The last time the media loved the direction of the Raiders was Kiffin. The time before that was Shanarat. See a trend?? Both of those guys were gonna ‘change the culture’. Now it’s our third attempt to change the culture of this team by importing a Denver coach. Enough already!!!

• Derek

Good job by the offense. Finally !

Touchdown Raiders !

• C2E

manning has 1:30 too much time

• Chris in NY

JT Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 6:37 pm
    I think Regies might turn out to be a good GM…

Ive doubted #56 recent play, nut his free agents are killing it

———————-

It’s been a mixed bag.

Willie Smith and Brisiel have been beyond awful.

Streater and Wheeler have been good.

I think Reggie could be a decent talent evaluator, but I wonder if he has the overall vision to lead our franchise and keep us true to our identity.

• Al_is_theraiders

mcxcuse still losing but if they win…may be just as good as the steeler win…oh oh…tarver special

• ChrisinNC

Okay D, for once, PLEASE, don’t give up a killer TD when the offense finally puts a drive together.

For once.

• Priesttj12

They calling garbage….

• Try Some Reality

All I want for Christmas is to take Manning out for the year.

• Al_is_theraiders

nevermind he giveth and taketh away…

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

There’s the NFL stepping in

• MiamiRaider78

Ticky tack call.

• RaidO

Al_is_theraiders Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 6:41 pm
    had to be saunders…had to be. knapp has been relieved…again.
    —————————

Oh yeah forgot about Saunders. He is actually up in the booth.

• Priesttj12

Stop this dam ZONE!!

• R8RNAZ

Chris In NY Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 6:42 pm
    JT Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 6:37 pm
    I think Regies might turn out to be a good GM…

Ive doubted #56 recent play, nut his free agents are killing it

———————-

It’s been a mixed bag.

Willie Smith and Brisiel have been beyond awful.

Streater and Wheeler have been good.

————–
    Our true identity used to be just winning

• Al_is_theraiders

our precious zone….

• ChrisinNC

Tarver, enough with the 15 yard safety blitzes. Please.

• Chris in NY

DT42 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 6:41 pm

————————————–

They just like bland, nondescript, coach-speek types who dress the part. They’ll always gravitate to guys like that for some reason.

I guess it’s hard to say something bad about an empty suit.

• J Hill

Middle of the field AGAIN!!!!

• ChrisinNC

Gonna slide down like that. What a joke.

• Chris in NY

All you guys hatin on MM34.

This cat should be a starter. Been saying it for years.

• Priesttj12

Go to a cover3 forget this zone.

• Al_is_theraiders

blitz? with man= sack? you dont say?

• 504 Raider

Peyton changed protection and “Mike” still got him. Wheeler was there too.

• Dakota

I think we have doubled our season sack total tonight!

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Chris In NY Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 6:42 pm
    JT Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 6:37 pm
    I think Regies might turn out to be a good GM…

Ive doubted #56 recent play, nut his free agents are killing it

———————-

It’s been a mixed bag.

Willie Smith and Brisiel have been beyond awful.

Streater and Wheeler have been good.

==========

I agree.

• MiamiRaider78

3 sacks! Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah ha-l-lelujahhhhh!!!

• RaidingTexas

Paul Gutierrez @PGutierrezCSN 8s
    Manning got a l’il Jim “Chris” Everett in him on these sacks #goingdownquickandearly

——————————-

LMAO! I said this earlier. Manning already sacked himself twice earlier.