Halftime: Broncos 13, Raiders 7

Carson Palmer completed 9 of 11 passes for 80 yards, including a beautifully conceived 6-yard left screen for the touchdown, as the Raiders got within 13-7 with 1:59 left in the half.

The drive took 6:33 off the clock and was the longest of the season for the Raiders.

The Raiders took advantage of a spectacular diving interception by Phillip Adams in the end zone when the Broncos appeared poised to go up 20-0.

Denver drove to the Oakland 49 before a Mike Mitchell sack helped force a Broncos punt with 20 seconds left in the half.

Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

• MiamiRaider78

Davis guy, Reggie guy….fck’n stupid!

• r8rpaver

come on knapp lets see what you got

• J Hill

GIO stinks man.

Surprised he didn’t pull up with that Gio Hammy thing, lol.

• RaidingTexas

Two score game. Man, that opening drive failure hurts.

• mcfadden20.

Yeah the team gave up on the coach LMAO at these haters

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

Now, here’s another opportunity.

• The Oracle

Points:
    1. Adams has just shown the best hands of any secondary player on the team…and that is sad.
    2. Huff is not hurt…he got pulled for shiatty play…the only thing I can say “thanks” to this staff for.
    3. My support for Palmer is slowly waning…bad picks like his Bengals story. Moore was all alone on the sideline.
    But worse, the throw was BAD.
    4. Notice Broncos aren’t going to the right consistently now that Huff is out…
    5. My DHB support is waning as well…he is regressing. That is a surprise to me cause I love his work ethic. But I see now that his ethic is being sabotaged by his skill…which needs better coaching and reps.Everything is pointing to coaching.
    6. Am I being facetious if I say I would rather have the D-line drop into coverage than try to pressure?
    7. Fellas, make sure you realize that the current staff dropped us to rock bottom because of cap issues and purpose.Comparing anything to this year will look like progress in 2013. Do not be fooled.
    8. The fallacy that is the Raiders is why I am not sitting in section 141 tonight. And I am a fool for the Raiders.That, says alot.
    9. Take the LIABILITIES out and the game momentum has just changed. Adams, coming of a concussion, is playing better than Huff ever has, healthy.

Guys, I am trying to stay positive. Really I am.

Go RAIDERS!!!

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Mcfadden20. Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:20 pm
    2 ints Al davis guys could have had = 0 , Reg guy made int on an impressive play

=============

Hey dipsh!t. If Branch would have caught the ball it wouldn’t have mattered cuz Wheeler grabbed the TE & got called for holding for no reason, so shut the fu&& up!

• The Oracle

Shawntae Spencer is a PIG. Never was, and never will be a Raider.

• mcfadden20.

MiamiRaider78 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Davis guy, Reggie guy….fck’n stupid!

I don’t care who picked them up but Al the troll brought that upon himself

• Jackie Bibby

Phillip adams is playing hard, looking good… I just wonder why were just now seeing him tho. I wonder if tp would surprise us at all.

• morilla

I have a hard time believing that the people who blame coaches have never played athletics at any level. It’s the easy way out when you don’t know.

• R8RNAZ

Mcfadden20. Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:20 pm
    ————
    Reg guys Al guys? Who gives a f…….k they are all Raiders.
    Reg agreed to keep them. They are all reg guys now.

• Derek

Raider Riff Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:09 pm
    R8RNAZ Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:07 pm
    Chris In NY Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:04 pm
    Palmer is way better than you fools give him credit for. He makes a lot of good throws that you guys just take for granted.

Not just the two bombs to Streater in the last two games, but a bunch of 20 yard ins and outs.

Everyone assumes Palmer is just a garbage time stats compiler. But it’s not true. Palmer has 148 passing in the first half tonight. He’s averaging 138 in the first halves of games this season and 156 in the second half. Really not a huge disparity.
    ————

He also makes the game deciding int a lot
    Atl,Tampa, Cle,
    That’s where my frustration comes in. He makes a terrible choice at worst time.

——-

Way to conveniently ignore how many of those INTs were a result of the WR’s running the wrong routes.

DLess is the laziest route runner Ive seen in a while. Im starting to hate the kid.

————
    He maybe, but Palmer should know that and take that into consideration when throwing the timing route. Sucks but true. Like I said earlier I would be happy to be wrong about Carson.
    He reminds me of the year we had Jeff George. Look at his stats. You would have thought we were 12-4 not 4-12. The following year George is hurt and we run through scabs and go 8-8 in grudens first year. George gone the next year for Gannon and we are still trying to get back to those days. We need a leader under center and Palmers not it.

———

Agreed, Palmer isnt the leader we need.

But dont hold it against him that he’s not “taking DLess’ lazyness into consideration”.

—————
    Manning would

——–

How?

How the fvck is a QB supposed to compensate for a lazy WR.

What Manning would do is ring his neck on the sideline and get the guy benched if he didnt shape up. Thats where your leadership point is valid.

But as for what Palmer is supposed to do on that out route, if DLess runs a crisp route, he is able to make that catch.

• Try Some Reality

ChrisinNC Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:21 pm
    Adams, you’re a baller son.

===========================

Wow, how bout that?

• mcfadden20.

MaddenRaiderisadouchebag Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Mcfadden20. Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:20 pm

=============

STFU you f8ckin b1tch, It doesn’t matter whether there was a penalty on the play or not, you got to make plays when the ball hits you right on the chest, and btw I’m not the one who started this your f8ck buddy brought it upon himself

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Mcfadden20. Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:21 pm
    Yeah the team gave up on the coach LMAO at these haters

=============

Like I said, it’s a prim time game, a division rival, they were gonna play hard. Please go & defend the month of November, or go watch the Atlanta game…This staff has done 90% more bad than good.

• Priesttj12

Now lets see if DA puts him in the doghouse??

• Raider Riff

Morilla Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:23 pm
    I have a hard time believing that the people who blame coaches have ever played athletics at any level. It’s the easy way out when you don’t know.

——-

I fixed it for ya.

• RaidingTexas

My fkn gawd, why do you run it out from 8 yards deep? Jesus christ. Dumbest team in America.

• J Hill

Players make plays!!!!!

Adams is a starting corner!

• ChrisinNC

Our special teams are horrid. Another terrible DA pick.

• http://www.RAIDERS.com Back-n-Black

back from first half at wild wings…

• The Oracle

Garbage call on 27! Why must a player turn his head?! If incidental contact is made..OK, but that was fodder for the conspiracy.

• r8rpaver

why does manning sit on the bench and talk to his offense….its he supposed to sit by himself with to oc

• Al_is_theraiders

cmon hold it together…

• Raider Riff

false start. blame the coaches.

• Derek

Palmer = George great break down. Both look good losing

• RaidingTexas

R8rpaver Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:25 pm

————————————-

Manning is the OC.

• ChrisinNC

Guys, we’re at home. Enough with the false starts.

• morilla

Raider Riff Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:24 pm
    Morilla Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

——-

I fixed it for ya.
    ——

Yeah, I forked that one up

• mcfadden20.

R8RNAZ Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Mcfadden20. Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:20 pm
    ————
    Reg guys Al guys? Who gives a f…….k they are all Raiders.
    Reg agreed to keep them. They are all reg guys now.

That’s only intended for al the troll not for other rational fans

• RaidingTexas

Wow.

• Priesttj12

Thanks a lot Palmer..

• http://www.RAIDERS.com Back-n-Black

ummm… there’s my Palmer

• Al_is_theraiders

uhhh nevermind.

• Raider Riff

RaidingTexas Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:24 pm

——

Obviously its the coaches fault.

• r8rpaver

it was fun while it lasted

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

C’mon Palmer

• SR Raider

time to bench palmer. his tryout is over

• MiamiRaider78

Don’t pay attention. There’s players that Reggie brought in that are doing well and some that aren’t.

What GM drafts first you starters that are instantly productive and great free agents in their first year…or second…3rd???

Fck’n dumb!

• r8eray

RaiderRockstar Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    raiders WILL win tonight..

print that!!

• MiamiRaider78

First year*

• RaidO

We DO NOT need to see CP throw INT’s and fumble.

Put TP in damn

• http://www.Raiders.com KoolKell

That’s how you kill your own defense.

• 0ak r8rs

Palmer.

• Chris in NY

morilla Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

——————————-

Are you saying that guys who blame coaches have or haven’t played? Your statement taken literally would suggest that guys who played would say that, but I’m guessing maybe you meant to say the opposite.

• Priesttj12

I’m tired I give up…………this is worthless

They’re killing this defense…

• MaddenRaiderisadouchebag

Great move Goodson…C’mon DA put him in the doghouse.