Previewing tonight’s Raiders vs. Broncos game

By Jon Becker
Thursday, December 6th, 2012 at 3:22 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Here’s a quick look at what appears to be a mismatch on paper between the reeling Raiders and first-place Broncos:

• DJ Johnny

What are the chances Gruden is coming to Oakland but told Raiders brass to deny it vehemently in light of the timing with his job at ESPN and the passing of DA’s dad?

No words of denial from Camp Gruden as yet.

(Now that i said that the next post will be..”GRUDEN ANGRILY DENIES RAIDERS RUMOR)

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Raider O Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

A HC smiling and laughing after being humiliated on the field is not acceptable.
    Fire Titty Monkey!
    ====================================
    Give him a break, will ya?

If someone just said to you “I hear Mike Kelly just got his first listing in years” wouldn’t you laugh?

See? You’re smiling now, as we speak.

It was an honest reaction to an outlandish comment.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

dr_robert Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Sullivan–lying as always. Name one thing I’ve said that “didn’t make sense”.

Coward
    =====================
    lol. It’s always the slowest who grasps things last.
    It’s definitely the slowest who ask for someone to point out something that doesn’t make sense.
    It doesn’t matter what you say to an idiot, they always answer yes, when asked if they understand that.
    Doesn’t matter that they have no clue. To them, they understood the question “did you understand that” and reply accordingly.

Did you understand that, Dork Robby?

• dr_robert

Sullivan the coward.

And what’d day know. Beech suddenly shows up to help out.

Ur just so predictable. What a loser.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Plunketthead Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

lol sully you are on fire
    do me next
    ——————————–
    Do you next?
    do you look like a sheep?
    A cute sheep?

If not, GTFOH.

• dr_robert

Sullivan–I’m the smartest guy in the room. And nobody likes u. Lol. Ur the board joke.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

dr_robert Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:37 pm

Sullivan the coward.

And what’d day know. Beech suddenly shows up to help out.

Ur just so predictable. What a loser.
    ===========================
    You really are an idiot, aren’t you?
    Seriously.
    You post above, laughing, on how ‘so and so thinks I’m so and so”
    And now you post this?
    I don’t know when beech showed up, but I’m sure it was hours after I started posting, you insecure babbling moron.

hypocrite.

Oh, my bad. Ignorant, babbling like a slapped on whimpering child, hypocrite.

Now go clean your room, or I’ll be forced to thrash you, child.

• dr_robert

Sullivan saying he enjoys sheep? Not surprising.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

dr_robert Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:39 pm

==================
    Welcome to 3rd grade.

Aren’t you the big boy?

• Plunketthead

college bowl games pick em contest

password = aldavis

• dr_robert

Sullivan–the original cross poster. And the master of accusing others of what he does to “throw off the scent”.

I’m insecure? Babbling? Lol. And I was excused the other day of being to full of myself. Hahaha. Ur so easy.

Always making a fool of urself.

Lets see. Now ur gonna “own” me. Just like u falsely accused me of saying. Just like beech.

Ur making a fool of urself again. U couldn’t hang with my intelligence. But ur fun to play with.

• MiamiRaider78

Empty seats are out in full force!

Go Raiders!

• MiamiRaider78

Raiders win this game by 7

Oakland 27
    Denver 20

Do it for DA?!?

• qodrn1

Raider Prediction Board

Dedicated to Al Davis, Raider duct tape (boy does it hold) and the Coliseum rodents

Week 1: Alex7: Chargers 27 Raiders 20 (22/14)
    Week 2: R8eray: Dolphins 20 Raiders 13 (35/13)
    Week 3: Plunketthead Raiders 30 Steelers 27 (34/31) R
    Week 4: Amysincharge: Denver 48-7 (37-6)
    Week 5: Klas Tjorborn: Falcons 35 Raiders 20 (23/20)
    Week 6: qodrn: Raiders 27 Jags 20 (26/23 OT) R
    Week 7: raidermarty/VaRaiderNation Raiders 27 –
    Chiefs 17 (26/16) R
    Week 8: No Winner.
    Week 9: JONGRUDEN2012: Baltimore 47 Oakland 13
    Week 10: GG: Saints 45 Raiders 17
    Week 11: To be reconstructed when I feel better
    Week 12: backstageatapupptshow: Cleveland 27 Oakland 13 – reverse winner – Albert B. Paine 20/17

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson Says: Broncos 72 Raiders 23
    Plunketthead: Says: Raiders 28 mulestink 27
    GG Says: Broncos 45 Raiders 20
    guest123 Says: DEN 37 OAK 6
    MiamiRaider78 Says: Oakland 27 Denver 20
    qodrn: Raiders 24 Denver 23 (if Seymore replacement punches out Manning)
    RaiderDebo Says: Denver 28 Raiders 24