Previewing tonight’s Raiders vs. Broncos game

By Jon Becker
Thursday, December 6th, 2012 at 3:22 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Here’s a quick look at what appears to be a mismatch on paper between the reeling Raiders and first-place Broncos:

• dr_robert

Lol. Sullivan versus missdick. Wouldn’t it be nice if both of their heads exploded?

Missdick thinks I’m Sullivan.

Beech thinks I’m Seymour bush.

Kell thinks I’m brien.

Lol. They all think I’m the same as another who makes fun of them.

Priceless.

• Raider Riff

The_Judge37 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 3:51 pm
    Forget Gruden, Let’s get John Madden back. Or at least Tom Flores.

——–

For those of us too young, Gruden was our Madden.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Mistic1 Tha Supavillain Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 3:52 pm

sully / real gradkowski raider/ dr. robert or who ever you think you are at this moment

I have never said anything about so called ‘whitey”

you are still mad about you gradkowki being owned by jc
    ================================
    Never said anything about whitey?
    You drink to excess, Mistic?
    You really don’t recall your white supremacists rant?

For fun, I’ll repost it for you.

Then you can explain your meltdown.
    BTW, you can’t blame Carson. Just won’t wash.

• The_Judge37

KoolKell Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 3:56 pm
    How many times will the Raiders throw short of the sticks on 3rd down?
    —–

At least try to show some support on Game Day.

• Marks hair

Really think this gruden rumor is just a media guy trying to get more listeners or readers..

• dr_robert

Sullivan talking about meltdowns. Hmmm. Like some other moron we all unfortunately know.

• RaidingTexas

Raider Riff Says:

Goddamn, if Gruden comes back, I will literally cry with joy.

————————————–

So you’re not this guy?

• dr_robert

Of course by dissing Sullivan, missdick now thinks that means I’m actually Sullivan using a diversion to cover it up.

He’s just so much fun.

• Raider Riff
  • fingers

Deion doesn’t sound like he’s on the Peyton Bandwagon …

• Raider Riff

RaidingTexas Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:02 pm
    Raider Riff Says:

Goddamn, if Gruden comes back, I will literally cry with joy.

————————————–

So you’re not this guy?

———-

Far from it.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

dr_robert Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Missdick thinks I’m Sullivan.

Beech thinks I’m Seymour bush.

Kell thinks I’m brien.

Lol. They all think I’m the same as another who makes fun of them.

Priceless.
    =================================
    that’s the MO of this board.
    The easy targets get attacked by numerous posters.
    Now they have to either reply, or run with the whimper of “oh you’re a troll, so that’s my excuse for not answering”.

It’s called the yellow streak of retreat.

That’s almost as funny as you living here 24/7, begging for someone to talk to you.
    Seriously, that’s a gas in itself.
    You get slammed.
    Dork Robert: I own him.
    Another beat down on your idiot takes.
    Dork Robert: I owned him.

It’s like the fat kid getting knocked down, as as the bully’s walk away, the fat kid turns to his dog and says “I owned him, didn’t i?”

You know what the answer is, don’t you, Dork?

• Raider E

Just watched some MJ carrer highlights because of all the talk about Kobe recently.

I gots to tell you boys,”Kobe ain’t nada, Chico….”

• Marks hair

NFL Network is talking about Manning and Brady instead of Manning and Palmer… sad..

• Plunketthead

KoolKell Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 3:56 pm
    How many times will the Raiders throw short of the sticks on 3rd down?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Everytime nobody is open on the other side of the sticks

• fingers

Raiderssss…. Just Win..Just Try…

• Raider Riff

Marks Hair Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:01 pm

————

I’d think so too… if it wasnt for the Raiders trying so hard to deny it.

Denial in these cases usually means theres smoke….. and where’s there’s smoke….

• Raider Riff

Plunketthead Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:05 pm
    KoolKell Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 3:56 pm
    How many times will the Raiders throw short of the sticks on 3rd down?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Everytime nobody is open on the other side of the sticks

———

Everytime our WRs run lazy routes

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

dr_robert Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:03 pm

He’s just so much fun.
    =======================
    I make sense.
    You don’t.
    I’m articulate.
    You’re a babbling moron.
    I’m succinct.
    You’re a blathering idiot.

In your dreams anyone thinks you are me.

• Raider Riff

Raider E Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:05 pm

I gots to tell you boys,”Kobe ain’t nada, Chico….”

———–

Aint that the truth.

• 2-14

I hope the Raiders win tonight, but if it gets bad early I’m done watching it. I’d rather go for a walk or read some mail then watch Knapp’s dink and dunk BS and Tarver’s vanilla zone Manning could defeat blindfolded.

• http://www.raiderettes.com Sullivan44

Raider Riff Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Marks Hair Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:01 pm

————

I’d think so too… if it wasnt for the Raiders trying so hard to deny it.

Denial in these cases usually means theres smoke….. and where’s there’s smoke….
    =============================
    You said that yesterday.
    Was stupid then.
    Why is it any less stupid a day later?
    It’s not.
    Just means you can’t remember what you already said.
    You’ve been hanging around Old Man Kell too long.

• dr_robert

Sullivan–as usual ur a liar. I never talk about “owning” anyone. Don’t need to. I’m widely acknowledged as a beloved and super intelligent poster. Lol.

On the other hand EVERYONE here hates u.

• Jackie Bibby

Post 23 raider riff add me to that list as well, ive been watching all the old gruden clips too, with gannon, garner, wheatley, rice, brown, jett… He had us ballin! Just imagining what hed do with this offense has me super excited. We were the ones blowing teams out instead of getting blown out… Bring chucky back!!!

• The Beeech Dawg

Yo Nerds, Dweebs and GooberDorks

Just got back from a Korean full body massage, had to pay a little extra to get the Beeeech Lawg attended to

Guess they’ve got a size/weight limit in Seoul, holla

Busted a few pretty sweet nutz then both masseuses (1 came from the next room begging to join the fun) came back to the Beeeeech Pad to make ManWiches

A sandwich is a sandwich but a Manwich is a meal

HOLLA

• Raider Riff

Fingers Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:04 pm
    Deion doesn’t sound like he’s on the Peyton Bandwagon …

——–

Take it with a grain of salt.

Theyre paid on TV to argue. Not give their actual opinions.

• 2-14

I hope DA can contain his glee after the beatdown tonight. No more smiling handshakes please, mr. sharpie.

• dr_robert

Sullivan–lying as always. Name one thing I’ve said that “didn’t make sense”.

Coward.

• Raider Riff

Theghostronin79 Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 3:43 pm
    Riff, you got a read on Manti Te’o?
    Captain on the D? Might have to take him. BPA?

————-

If we draft that high, sure, take him. Just dont miss.

I dont just want a talented player. We need a locker room leader. Who that is, Reggie will know better than I so I wont pontificate.

If Teo is the leader we need, then he is the BPA in my opinion. But for him to be ”that guy”, he better be Ray Lewis like.

• Marks hair

Our hc just lost his father.. of course the team denied that thoughtless rumor started by some dìck..

• Raider Riff

Aight, Im out guys. Gonna go get a workout in before the game.

Try and use up some energy so I dont break too much chit around the house.

Maybe DMC can pull his best Nap Kaufman impression tonight?

• Raider E

I NEED A VICTORY!!!! (que up Gary Bertierr from Remember of the Titans)

• noringcircus

The Big Banana Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Two of the most painful days ever as a Raider fan… the day Bo went down. And the day Gruden was traded.

========================

I agree on the 1st one. The 2nd one was because of the fkng Tuck game. I went into an emotional roller coaster. From jumping up and down on my couch to sitting on it stunned.

so… am I the only Raider fan who thinks we’re going to win tonight??

• Raider Steve

reggie realizes i hope that u have to have more than just practice squad players and gems in the dumpster.

even in green bay they had to have reggie white to help get em over the top.

favre didn’t hurt.

• Raider Riff

Marks Hair Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:13 pm

——-

Very likely also.

Again, it’s irrational nostalgia motivating me right now. I know Im not being logical with the Gruden talk.

But if there was ever a time to bring him back, it’d be now.

Fans would support it. The stadium would be sold out.

• Marks hair

Kobe Bryant is 1 of the greatest players of all time don’t be absurd

• Raider Steve

RaiderRockstar Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:15 pm
    so… am I the only Raider fan who thinks we’re going to win tonight??
    +++++++++++++

yes. we watched the browns game, you must’ve missed it.

if brandon weeden can get 361 yds. and shred our defense, imagine what manning will do.

thats ok, tarver will have guys flying around like he did against cleveland.

• Raider Riff

Marks Hair Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:17 pm
    Kobe Bryant is 1 of the greatest players of all time don’t be absurd

——–

Yep. But he’s not even the greatest Laker.

Magic > Kobe
    Wilt > Kobe
    Kareem > Kobe
    Shaq > Kobe

Let’s be real.

• 2-14

RaiderRockstar Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:15 pm
    so… am I the only Raider fan who thinks we’re going to win tonight??
    __

i hope we do, but thinking and hoping are two different things.

• http://www.raiders.com Raider O

A HC smiling and laughing after being humiliated on the field is not acceptable.
    Fire Titty Monkey!

• Plunketthead

lol sully you are on fire
    do me next

RR I think we can pull out a victory

• The_Judge37

Raider Riff Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:18 pm
    Marks Hair Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:17 pm
    Kobe Bryant is 1 of the greatest players of all time don’t be absurd

——–

Yep. But he’s not even the greatest Laker.

Magic > Kobe
    Wilt > Kobe
    Kareem > Kobe
    Shaq > Kobe

Let’s be real.
    ——–

Well that’s pretty stiff competition. Especially when it’s so hard to compare Guards to Centers.

• The Beeech Dawg

I see Nob Bust dutifully showed up for his weekly dose of smack downs, hilarious humiliations and predictable meltdown

My minion earned that “Blog Punching Bag” belt for a reason, Brahs, shout out to Ice Cube

Yo, just layed down some epic acoustic guitar on my 4 tracks and am letting the Korean masseuses do some background vocals

Of course they’ll first be tickling my nads for inspiration, because you GOTS 2 LET THEM BIG DAWGS BARK

woof woof meow

• The_Judge37

RaiderRockstar Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:15 pm
    so… am I the only Raider fan who thinks we’re going to win tonight??
    ——-

No, I have confidence going into tongiht. Nothing to do with the players rising up for DA or anything like that, just gut feeling mixed in with homerism and overall hatred of the Donkeys

• fingers

Raiders 38… Donks 27…..i know , I know…

• Marks hair

Magic ,wilt, kareem and Shack have all said Kobe Bryant is the greatest Laker of all time… So has Jerry West, Phil Jackson ,Jerry Buss….. And I have never heard a player or coach say Kobe Bryant was any less than the second best guard of all time…

• The_Judge37

Raiders win by 6, with Billboard head failing to score a TD in the final 2 min

• Marks hair

Imo magic an kareem were better but im just reporting what they said..

• The_Judge37

Marks hair Says:
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:24 pm
    ————

Well no one is going to come out and say, I was better than Kobe. Kobe probably will be the 1st after he retires and the next Laker’s star is on the rise.